The Ultimate Grass-Roots Experiment

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Ultimate Grass-Roots Experiment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Foss

People often ask at our globe-trotting lectures how to go about building community, after we've emphasized the importance of doing exactly that. I
    [See the full post at: The Ultimate Grass-Roots Experiment ]

Glennda
    Participant

Thank you for the beautiful video.

I’ve decided to step into my neighborhood co-ordination as a neighbor is stepping down. We will go to an (Earthquake) Prepardness workshop for inactive fizzled out neighborhood groups in 2 weeks. This may take some of my somewhat limited time (I still work with 2 jobs even though ‘retired’).

I hope to share that video with whatever email list I end up with. I’ve also been slightly connected with the Transition town list and want to share it with them.

Another place I’d like to see something like that is on the Occupy Oakland website. I don’t exactly know how I can arrange that, but having a vision of what to put in the place of our disfunctional and broke local cities and counties is high on my list of making the network and saftey net I expect we will need. Good food for thought on where to place the seed of that video.

william
    Participant

great to hear others thinking the way I do about this. I am wondering where do I learn about these programs?

I know my town is quite hostile to this and need to show town council and others how it would look in a positive light.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.