2016 Is An Easy Year To Predict

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum 2016 Is An Easy Year To Predict

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AP Police Officer Carries Aylan Kurdi’s Body, Bodrum Sep 2 2015 No year is ever easy to predict, if only because if it were, that would take all the f
    [See the full post at: 2016 Is An Easy Year To Predict]

phil harris
    Participant

“2016, when denial will no longer be an available option”.

But misrepresentation will be legion?

very best
    phil

polistra
    Participant

Well, what’s wrong with deflation? Deflation is The Revenge Of The Savers. Deflation is Nature’s restitution, requiring the thieves to give back what they stole from honest people.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I think the picture of Aylan Kurdi’s body at the shore, is the most haunting picture I’ve ever seen.
    It is the poster for our failure as humans in a time of crisis…

Cory
    Participant

Its interesting, in that it was 5 years ago I first became aware of TAE when Cory sent me this:

US Housing: The Story of 2011
    https://theautomaticearth.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-1-2011-us-housing-story-of-2011.html

The part Cory emphasized was not the 80% price drops predicted, but the fact that all TPTB could do was delay the entire thing for a few months at most:

“The entire US housing system, lenders, builders, borrowers, the whole thing, is in grave danger, and that means both the financial system and the economy at large are as well. We’re looking at not just one or two, but a whole series of reinforcing feedback loops. Which neither Obama nor Geithner nor Bernanke have any control over, other than fleetingly and temporarily.

And that will be the story of 2011.”

Here we are, 5 years later, and the levitation continues…

Ann

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.