Automatic Earth in Athens Fund 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Automatic Earth in Athens Fund 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nelly’s Tzistarakis Mosque in Monastiraki Square, Athens c1930   It’s been too long, way too long since I wrote about our Athens fund, I know, an
    [See the full post at: Automatic Earth in Athens Fund 2019]

sinnycool
    Participant

Forgive the intrusion on the above, Ilargi, I will make amends.

It’s just that it seems to me, finally, Trump has personally and directly committed a clear cut almost universally acknowledged impeachable offence, something capable of being seen from almost every viewpoint as a “high crime or misdemeanor”.

“We should be able to take some also, and what I intend to do, perhaps, is make a deal with an ExxonMobil or one of our great companies to go in there and do it properly”

Amongst other tweets and statements.

Surely they have him on toast.

One suspects the Democrat controlled Star Chamber impeachment process will pass up on that wonderful gift to remove him from office in exactly the same way and for the same reasons they ignore Biden’s activities in Ukraine.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Hello Raul, I checked in today after a few days away and wondered what happened to the Debt Rattle. After reading the story, I have decided to double my monthly contribution from $20 to $40. Long live TAE.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Thanks for the update Ilargi; I wondered how things were going in Greece, but kept forgetting to ask.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Thank you, sir.

graffiti
    Participant

Raúl. There are a million voices calling out to 7 billion….your’s is louder than most. Well done for making the truth known to so many. We have been trained to trade our efforts for paper and digital currency. It is sad that to survive we must become a part of this system. I really respect you and all the work you have put into AE.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.