Debt Rattle December 4 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 4 2020

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Stanley Kubrick Walking the streets of New York 1946   • Pfizer Not Sure If Someone Can Transmit Virus After Vaccination (Hill) • NHS Staff No Lo
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 4 2020]

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

It’s starting to feel like we’re going to need new definitions for “vaccine” as well as for “immunization”.

It’d probably be a good start if we would just revisit the existing definitions. Too many people seem to equate vaccine with cure, particularly a magic bullet or panacea. It’s not. Certainly doesn’t eliminate or even attack the virus itself. Instead, vaccine basically stimulates the immune system for the virus. Kind of like a sparring partner prepping a boxer for a fight. Problem is that if the boxer (i.e., immune system) isn’t already in good shape via training then it doesn’t matter much what the sparring buddy does. Guy will get crushed in the fight if he hasn’t put in the hours of running, weight training, diet etc.

A vaccine is basically a way of speeding up herd immunity process, nothing more. The irony is that we’e been actively using lockdowns and social distancing to slow the herd immunity process for almost a year now. Big picture…our approach to this corona virus has been insanely stupid.

On another note, how can we claim that a vaccine is, for example, 5% effective if we don’t know how many people are already immune to the virus? There is speculation and some anecdotal evidence that as much as 80% of population can avoid infection based on the health of their immune systems with T-cell and antibodies via exposure to previous corona viruses. If we can eliminate 80%o f population from trial studies on that count, then effectiveness of vaccine in protecting vulnerable people drops to what, something more like 50–75%, right?

And if it sounds like the idea that 80% of people already have effective natural immunity, let’s not forget the Diamond Princess cruise ship debacle. A real nightmare worst case scenario: hundreds of people (may elderly) trapped on a boat, winter weather, shared hvac system, with a brand new virus raging about. And guess what? If you resist the numbers, you’ll see that about 80% of passengers & crew somehow managed to avoid infection.

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2020/12/when-generals-talk.html

When The Generals Talk, Midnight Oil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqP61lGsXOM

​ ​Former national security adviser Michael Flynn promoted a petition Tuesday calling on President Donald Trump to temporarily suspend the U.S. Constitution, declare martial law and order the military to oversee a national re-vote for the 2020 presidential election. The petition, published Tuesday by the Ohio-based non-profit group We The People Convention, said there was “no peaceful way left to preserve our Union” following President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral victory and urged Trump to exercise his “extraordinary authority” to avert a second civil war.
    “Limited Martial Law is clearly a better option than Civil War!” a letter accompanying the petition states.

Michael Flynn endorses martial law and national re-vote for president

​Military Times is careful to repeatedly deny that there is any validity, while giving a detailed report of the claims made by​ retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney. This is high level scuttlebut. Thanks Travis!
    ​ ​In his unfounded version of events, U.S. special operations forces died in an attack on a CIA computer facility in Germany that was hiding information about a massive, covert effort to flip votes from President Donald Trump to his opponent, Joe Biden.
    ​ ​But even though big Army and U.S. Army Special Operations Command have told Military Times that there was no such attack, or loss of life, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney is sticking by his claims. They became so widely distributed on social media that numerous accounts on Twitter falsely claimed that five soldiers killed in a Sinai helicopter crash were really killed in the firefight with the CIA.
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2020/12/01/this-retired-three-star-falsely-claims-us-soldiers-died-attacking-a-cia-facility-in-germany-tied-to-election-fraud/

Decorated 3-star general calls on Trump to ‘honor your oath of office’ and protect America from ‘treasonous’ enemies within
    McInerney lays out strategy to defeat deep-state coup plotters
    Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney [U.S. Air Force Retired] said in a no-holds-barred interview that he doesn’t believe the courts are likely to come through for President Trump.
    Decorated 3-star general calls on Trump to ‘honor your oath of office’ and protect America from ‘treasonous’ enemies within

‘Freedom never kneels except for God’

​This is not yet confirmed, but holds with Trump’s talk the other night, “most important ever”.
    ​According to multiple senior administration officials, the president intends to invoke the “tremendous powers” of the act to remove illegal immigrants from the country.
    The Insurrection Act, passed by Congress in 1807, allows the president to deploy National Guard and U.S. military troops to combat “rebellion” against the United States of America. The Act has been invoked by other presidents to quell violent uprisings such as the L.A. Riots.

BREAKING – The Fight For America Begins: Trump To Invoke Insurrection Act That Authorizes National Guard, Military Action Inside U.S. borders

Dominion Whistleblower Testifies On “Complete Fraud” At Detroit Voting Center
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dominion-contractor-testifies-complete-fraud-detroit-voting-center

WATCH: USPS trucker driver says he drove of hundreds of thousands of COMPLETED absentee ballots from New York to Pennsylvania

WATCH: USPS trucker driver says he drove of hundreds of thousands of COMPLETED absentee ballots from New York to Pennsylvania

Georgia Gov. Kemp Calls For Signature Audit Following CCTV Footage Of Late-Night Ballot Malarkey
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/georgia-gov-kemp-calls-signature-audit-after-cctv-footage-late-night-ballot-malarkey

​Russian news… ​
    Covid-19 was present in America BEFORE being officially confirmed in China, study by US health protection agency says
    https://www.rt.com/usa/508447-coronavirus-us-before-china/

Rewriting History

Dr. D
    Participant

Totally predictable, yet a new layer of bald-faced lies:

“The health body [WHO] issued a new information sheet with the guidelines, but admits that there is “limited evidence” that masks have any effect on stopping the spread of coronavirus.”
    “Van-Tam urged that there will be no opportunity to “have a massive party and throw out our masks and hand sanitiser” now that a vaccine is here.”
    https://summit.news/2020/12/03/uk-government-medical-officer-says-masks-should-be-worn-for-years/

So let me get this straight: everyone taking the vaccine was going to end the whole Covid/Lockdown problem, but now you’ll take the vaccine and it WON’T end the lockdown/bailout/end of all human rights/Fear/Totalitarian control straight out of “V for Vendetta”?

Raise your hand if you knew this was 100% going to happen.

[Raises hand] “Question: if I have to wear a mask and pretend I care about Covid anyway, WHY WOULD I CONSENT TO YOUR VACCINE? It won’t make a bit of difference besides risking unlimited fatal side effects.”

Second question: “I thought we needed 15 days BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T STOP IT, everyone was going to get it, and you just didn’t want the hospitals overrun. If this is going to be with us forever, are we going to destroy the economy forever, end human rights forever, and end all human contact and society forever?

But these are rhetorical questions. The answer is of course, yes, yes, and yes. Unless you are the “Very Very Important People” some of whom are “More equal that others.” Then none of the rules apply to you. List here:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-keep-getting-caught-breaking-their-own-coronavirus-rules

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/denver-mayor-coronavirus-thanksgiving-flight-b1761985.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/politics/bill-de-blasio-gym-coronavirus/index.html

Cuomo having his whole maskless family flown in for Thanksgiving:

https://abc7.com/la-county-dining-ban-coronavirus-covid-19-supervisor-sheila-kuehl/8402376/

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/498126-the-14-democrats-who-broke-with-their-party-on-coronavirus-relief-vote (Yes, that was May. No one cares, no one arrested, no one is capable of shame, consequences, or change)

It’s almost like they think it’s all bulls—t or something.

I mean: I follow the experts. The WHO guy above just said masks don’t work, citing Denmark among hundreds. CDC experts say schools shouldn’t be closed. Cuomo experts say we should fly for every holiday and see our families. Health Experts say we should eat out at restaurants. Mayors of NY say we should go to the gym. And ALL the governors say we should take off our masks and go get our hair cut.
    I mean, you can’t have more experts than that, right?

Similar insanity: “Ivy League Librarians Demand A “World Without Policing”
    That is a great idea! I am going to your library right now the take all the books!

…And does anyone think I’m kidding? Have they been following Minneapolis, the “Defund the Police” endless spike in deadly, violent crime, and now Minnesota’s “We are going to end all prosecutions” initiative? If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can count on his support. And Paul is really, really busy beaver right now, killing and robbing at leisure.

Back to at-hand: “Newsom Places California Under 3-Week Stay At Home Order.”…that he knows is totally, completely illegal, totally unconstitutional, and a violation of basic human rights, as decided by the Supreme Court a minute ago. Because they can leave and go to church. AND IN THE SAME LAW, THEY CAN LEAVE AND ASSEMBLE ANY TIME, ANY PLACE, AND IN ANY NUMBER FOR ANY REASON. Peaceably. One Tequila Bar made themselves into a Church for just that purpose. England, I think.

“Will The Empire Sacrifice the Dollar? (CHS)”

US$ cracks hard floor on Black Friday, has dropped 4%. BTC is $20k, gold $2k. See? You can print 25% of all dollars ever made in just 6 months and nothing will happen! You can UBI everything, Stimulus everything, pay everyone to stay home and eat bonbons, and history shows this always works out! …What’s that? History says it DOESN’T work out? Don’t be a nattering nabob of negativity, Nancy. Nobel Prize Winners like Krugman say you can all stop working and print “To Infinity…and Beyond!” with no bad effects ever. …As long as you only give it to banks and billionaires. And boy, have we ever. $2T/quarter, 25% of all dollars ever created.

Yes, US$ down. US Dow up. …For a while. The core currency drops last. People are hiding from bonds and the world in US Stocks, which are now only 5 stocks holding the whole index, most of whom – like Tesla – never made a profit and never will. Does this sound like Cisco/Nortel anyone, where Cisco’s growth rate made it larger than the GDP of the PLANET is just two years? …Yeah that didn’t last either. Remember you could have invested your Nortel Stock in Beer, drink the beer, and the cans would be worth more than Nortel stock.

Armstrong says, sure they will hide in stocks. But when the currency depreciation reaches losses, foreigners looking at the price in foreign currency will also sell. Suddenly. Like 1987.

“Dispossession and Imperialism Repackaged as “Feeding the World” (CP)”

Ah, how Europe treats the family: with extraction and mass-murder. Then gaslighting and threats. Then lies, plus MORE threats. Then payoffs, blackmail and threats. One big happy family. Of murder, oppression, and hate. Well, at least “La meme chose”

Kimo
    Participant

Oh, God. As all the fraud claims across battleground states congeal, is it a vain thought that Biden concedes? With a confession from him, perhaps amnesty extended to others that confess? It sure beats what I reading here, today.

Mr. House
    Participant

“Oh, God. As all the fraud claims across battleground states congeal, is it a vain thought that Biden concedes? With a confession from him, perhaps amnesty extended to others that confess? It sure beats what I reading here, today.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Come on man, after 4 years of Russiagate you can’t be serious. I didn’t vote for Trump either time, nor do i think he’ll actually fix anything. Two factions within our .gov are at war. One side is the globalist/great reset type (bushes, clintons, news media, colleges, healthcare) and the other, well i’m not certain yet what the other is for. I do remember hearing in 2016 that Trump was representing the military or some such, but i can’t say for certain. The one faction has ruled for something like 40 years and things have consistently gotten worse in the world. Neither will fix anything, but if the future is SJW politics and censorship and being called a racist/sexist/whatever is fashionable for the day and the other isn’t….. i’ll take the other. You guys want to fix anything (and i’m not certain it really would) you might as well start a 3rd party and stop arguing amongst yourselves.

madamski cafone
    Participant

y so srs?

Perhaps a bit of cheering up would do for us:

O Death

I see Mr. Flynn is floating some kind of trial ballon. There seems to be a bit of donward vortex appearing now and then in the center of the Great Dismal Swamp. Zuckerberg has donned his Black Lagoon Creature costume. (You call that a codpiece?! I’ve got clitoris enlargement pills bigger than that!) Closet skeletons like those of Clinton keep crawling zombie-like from the crypt despite incessant shushing. China may be this close to being able to thrash our networks with almost invisible ease.

And, horrors, half the world could get Russian Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine! I don’t want to catch Sputnik vaccine, do you? I wouldn’t want to get sick, and I wouldn’t want to be the person who wrote that headline.

The word cusp comes to mind. With Hannukah/Solstice/Xmas/New Years as fulcrum. Staying warm with a Santa-beard face mask and a shotgun.

Dr. D
    Participant

“In his unfounded version of events,”

How is this unfounded? HE is the source. That doesn’t make it TRUE, but he is alleging, or else his credibility it at stake. …Unlike Anonymous Sources, who practically owns an whole office wing at CNN and NYT now.

Me: “I declare I ate noodles last night!” Them: “We don’t believe you, you need the NY Times or BuzzFeed to report it from ‘Anonymous sources familiar with your thinking’” Uh huh.

“invoke the “tremendous powers” of the act to remove illegal immigrants”

Huh? His press meeting was outlining in painful detail all the allegations of election fraud. In this scenario the people supporting this – by certifying known-bad/contested election results — would be the “Insurrection,” and if true that would be legally correct. That’s what the very next sentence picks up with. You added this why? Is Kemp an illegal immigrant now?

As far as aaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyything I’ve read, they are trying to remove illegal immigrant votes (being, you know: illegal) not illegal persons. And ALL illegal votes. Like a few ten-thousands improperly voting twice, out of state, from illegal commercial addresses, etc, but 90% of expected frauds are probably Americans if they exist at all.

“Mayor of Austin, Texas, apologizes for taking Mexico vacation while urging residents to stay home” –MSNBC

I could keep this up all day with liars, frauds, hypocrites, and fiends, but I’m bored.

“Walking the streets of New York”:
    Beauty and grace are not just a face.

Last night I watched “Space Seed”, the Star Trek episode that introduced Khan Noonien Singh (played by Ricardo Montalban): Supremely confident, unhesitant, hyper-intelligent, and fictional.

When I learned about the men in history who took over the world way back in fourth grade, I began to wonder who it would be in my lifetime. It seems to me the world is ripe for a charismatic, brutal, ruthless, megalomaniac to lord over all the groundwork that has been laid by the risk-averse oligarchs. I just don’t see ZuckerB, Bezos, Musk, etal, being able to pull it off. Real nasty wannabes like Kissinger (a horse screeches a whinny in the background any time I type the odious name) and Schwab, and even the Empress of Grudge herself are all too old.
    I suspect that many who may have been smart and psychopathic enough were culled out of the system in grade school, specially educated, and then “perked” into apathy with glitz and meaningless occupations.

[I’m afraid I am not up on names of oligarchs from other lands, or charismatic young leaders, for that matter.]

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Basseterre Kitona: “If we can eliminate 80%o f population from trial studies on that count [already immune], then effectiveness of vaccine in protecting vulnerable people drops to what, something more like 50–75%, right?”

When Pfizer said its vaccine may be “more than 90% effective” this meant that during the vaccine trial, 8 people (out of 20,000) in the vaccinated group became infected, while 86 people (out of 20,000) in the placebo group became infected, giving an effectiveness of 90.7% (based on the relative risk reduction, not the absolute risk reduction).

If 80% of these trial participants were already immune prior to this trial, then the non-immune people would be 20% (or 4,000 in each group), and the “effectiveness” based on relative risk reduction to the non-immune people would still be 90.7%

Imagine a vaccine trial where the entire population of the United States participates, with half the people getting the vaccine and half getting a placebo. If only 86 unvaccinated people (out of 165 million unvaccinated) become infected, while 8 vaccinated people (out of 165 million vaccinated) become infected, then the trial result would still be “more than 90% effective” even though the infection rates are such a tiny percentage of the population.

To me, these are the more relevant numbers coming out of that Pfizer trial:

99.57% of the unvaccinated people did not become infected.
    99.96% of the vaccinated people did not become infected.

Absolute risk reduction = 99.96% – 99.57% = 0.39%

94 cases in a trial that has enrolled about 40,000 subjects: 8 cases in a vaccine group of 20,000 and 86 cases in a placebo group of 20,000. This yields a Covid-19 attack rate of 0.0004 in the vaccine group and 0.0043 in the placebo group. Relative risk (RR) for vaccination = 0.093, which translates into a “vaccine effectiveness” of 90.7% [100(1-0.093)]. This sounds impressive, but the absolute risk reduction for an individual is only about 0.4% (0.0043-0.0004=0.0039). The Number Needed To Vaccinate (NNTV) = 256 (1/0.0039), which means that to prevent just 1 Covid-19 case 256 individuals must get the vaccine; the other 255 individuals derive no benefit, but are subject to vaccine adverse effects, whatever they may be and whenever we learn about them……We’ve already heard that an early effect of the vaccine is “like a hangover or the flu.” Will vaccinees who are later exposed to coronaviruses have more severe illness as a result of antibody-dependent enhancement of infection (ADEI), a known hazard of coronavirus vaccines? Is there squalene in the Pfizer vaccine? If so, will vaccinees be subject to autoimmune diseases, like Gulf War Syndrome and narcolepsy that have been associated with the adjuvant?

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4347/rr-4

Maybe I’ll fashion a couple of latex triceps I can slip on my arms for when the military thugs break down my door to jab me with the oh-so-necessary vaccine.
    If I were a health care worker I would be mighty suspicious of being guinea pig prime. Killing off the oldsters is still part of the plan, I think, as it is clear you have NO rights in a care home.
    Who needs to live past seventy-five? /S!

anticlimactic
    Participant

VACCINE UK

Given the unknown effects of the Pfizer vaccine it makes sense to use the elderly as guinea pigs.

I have read that the effects of the second shot can be severe lasting one to three days. It will be interesting to see how the elderly cope.

I am not sure how many NHS staff were desperate for this novel vaccine!

Mr. House
    Participant

I thought this was an excellent comment on the great reset over at https://www.ecosophia.net/a-faint-whiff-of-lemonade/#comments that i would share with you.

“I can’t say as how I plan to do much at all except be as ungovernable as possible, but that’s not so new a habit for me. As for any shiny new rent-seeking scheme, it’s nothing but a wet dream of a doomed elite at this point. Were they succeeding in any way in achieving their delusions of unlimited power, they wouldn’t need to dream up such insane moonshots in the first place.

The elite are headed downhill quite rapidly, and they have no idea how to stop their descent. That’s when elites always cook up this kind of garbage, in a desperate attempt to turn back the inevitable. Their recent obsession with the word “inevitable” and earlier obsession with “TINA” point out pretty clearly what their overarching fear is — they have no more options, no alternatives; their fate is inevitable.

Consider that they haven’t been able to birth any sustainable value creation since before “TINA” was in vogue (they’ve been looting and destroying value for quite a long while now.) Their having to mis-label extraction schemes as “Value-Added Taxes”, kinda makes clear what they simply can no longer do — if they were creative enough to add any value, they already would have. Instead, they can only fantasize about looting and destroying everything, like angry toddlers. They really belong in the time-out chair (for several generations) until their offspring can learn to play well with others. I prefer to think of the Great Reset as a shrieking tantrum of our diapered elite, wailing against the very long nap they’re way overdue for.

Their big propaganda push for their lemonade future is certainly designed to discourage us commoners into a state of stunned despair. But, so far, I haven’t see that playing out as hoped for, especially given the snowballing disregard granted anything coming out of their favored propaganda outlets. The elite are too sheltered and cocooned — all-powerful toddlers that they are — to have any awareness that their messages are only connecting with their own faithful, the low-level PMCs and their wannabes. Inside the elite’s echo chamber, their Great Reset reverberates more like the first move in an upcoming purity purge. Anyone who doesn’t kowtow properly to the elite’s insanely unachievable delusions will get jettisoned from their rapidly shrinking circle of fanatics!! Tremble you mere mortals!!!

That’s somehow supposed to scare us all into groveling obedience, which will then turn their unachievable delusions achievable. Yes, they really are that uncreative. Worrying about their apocalyptic nightmare somehow magically becoming our reality is the despairoin they hope to get us hooked on. Avoid it by contemplating the delusional supposition their whole mythology rests on: that you can keep looting rent out of people you have already bankrupted.

All the rent seeking they have already inflicted has led to uncontainable populist backlash. If they can’t even manage the fledgling resistance to the current imbalanced state, how on earth are they going to control our universal rage once they try to squeeze more blood out of that stone? Perhaps by telling us adorable fairy tales about how, when they finally steal everything, we’ll just love it? I could tell them a few fairy tales that don’t end anywhere near that happily…”

zerosum
    Participant

A big problem …. math

Mr. House
    Participant

@Johnday

Just saw an article on business insider talking about 4 generals who have embraced “bizarre” Trump conspiracies, which leads me to believe they might actually be true. 4 years of russiagate never once called a conspiracy, anything trump says= conspiracy. Get out the popcorn, perhaps Gina haspel has been arrested.

Dr. D
    Participant

U.S. Attempts to mass-murder their citizens:

“Mayor Garcetti Bans Walking As Latest LA Lockdown Begins”

“All travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited, subject to the exceptions in Paragraph V…”

So much for that “food” thing. Because sure, you can GET food, but the rules don’t allow them to DELIVER food. Or fix the trucks, the coolers, the registers, the doorways, sanitize the floors…

But according to the Supreme Court — you know, yesterday — you only need to be going to a Bible study. For 10. At your friend’s house. With beer.

But murdering those 100k sure will be Green. Super carbon-efficient. And I can throw plastic out of my Lear jet all day.

Dr. D
    Participant

That Eco-comment is Fab. Every word.

christopher cobb
    Participant

“How does Sputnik V differ from the Pfizer “vaccine”?

one difference is that Russia has been researching rna vaccines for decades.

another is the Russian vaccine is less than $10 a pop. Pfizer is $20. again Russia has been studying rna vaccines for decades without a massive profit seeking motive.

WES
    Participant

Hey, don’t you know that after the first 100 days of Biden’s administration the virus will disappear?

And there was no election fraud!

You need to get with the program!

WES
    Participant

New Math

O.K. Since I took some engineering math, you know like last century, how would you like to take your chances crossing the bridge I just designed using drug dealer math!

My bridge is guaranteed @95.6%!

What odds do you get that you can cross my bridge and arrive at the other end alive??????

V. Arnold
    Participant

How do vaccines work?
    Pfizer and Moderna use a technology known as mRNA. When it is introduced, the human body begins to produce proteins similar to those of the virus. This triggers an immune response. Visipess Insiders writes that previously mRNAs were not used for the development of approved vaccines.
    This type of advanced biotechnology scales data and opens up new avenues for vaccine development.
    “If this works, it is quite possible that this will be the last pandemic in human history,” said ThePrint editor-in-chief Shekhar Gupta.
    The Russian Sputnik V vaccine belongs to the “older generation”. It uses the adenovirus protein-a weakened cold virus-just like the AstraZeneca Oxford vaccine. The vaccine uses two adenoviruses-Ad5 and Ad26. Having two vectors is better than one, because if the body rejects one for some reason or it doesn’t last long enough, there will still be another one left.
    All three vaccines require two inoculations from the patient. Moderna is introduced at intervals of one month, Pfizer — at intervals of three weeks, and Sputnik V — at intervals of two to three weeks.
    I lost the link to the above…sorry…

Pfizer and Moderna use a technology known as mRNA.

There seem to be serious concerns among a number of researchers and doctors concerning the mRNA and its interaction with human DNA. From what I’ve read; no thank you…

…and I’m 75+ and would enjoy a few more years, given I’m still in good health thank you….

Doc Robinson
    Participant

WES: “My bridge is guaranteed @95.6%!”

This means that out of the 165 million people who didn’t use your bridge to get across the water, one thousand of them fell in the water (we don’t know whether they got hurt, or if they only got a little wet), but more than 99.999% of these 165 million people got across the water okay without even getting wet.

Meanwhile, 165 million other people did use your bridge, and 44 of them fell into the water when the bridge failed. We don’t know how badly those people got hurt, either, but because of the experimental materials used to make the bridge, everyone using the bridge has an unknown risk of developing a serious illness, sometime in the future, as a result of crossing the bridge.

In addition, a good proportion of the 165 million people who used the bridge will shortly afterward experience some fatigue, muscle pain, and headache from coming in contact with the experimental materials.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Bridge “effectiveness” in that example
    = 1 – (44/1000) = 0.956 = 95.6%

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.