Debt Rattle May 12 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 12 2015

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

G. G. Bain Temporary footpath, Manhattan Bridge 1908 • Fed Said To Have Emergency Plan To Intervene If US Defaulted On Debt (Reuters) • 5 Major Banks
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 12 2015]

jal
    Participant

I don’t believe everything that I read.
    • US Companies Hoarding $1.7 Trillion In Cash (FT)
    • Some Eurozone Banks ‘Just As Likely To Fail’ As Before 2008 Crisis (Guardian)

Which banks do those US companies use?

I would think that all those saving are not into any banks. The banks probably gave the money, (long time ago ), to Greece etc.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Nonsense that they’re “hoarding” cash. In aggregate, they do have cash in the bank (which means it can be confiscated at any hiccup with a bail-in). However, that cash was raised by issuing unprecedented debt. So what companies have REALLY done is dramatically increase their debt position in a bum economy, bought back stock at the worst time, and put a little residue from their stock-pump initiative into the bank, thereby paying 5% on larger debt, receiving 1% in interest, while adding the risk of a bail-in.

Brilliant!

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Ever wonder how much of that $1.7 trillion in cash hoard is derived from $4 trillion + in Fed QE injections?

That we know about, that is. Indirectly, given Fractional Reserve amplification, the effective injections of “Free” money are probably somewhere well into the double digit range of $ trillions, maybe?

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Oh, but Churning = Tax Revenues,,,so churn it will be. Only a matter of time to the grand reset. When Velocity takes off, there won’t be much visible but the vapor trail, to most non club members.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Interesting on velocity, because at the moment velocity is collapsing, not rising. Retail traffic and sales too, down 15% in a MONTH. That’s close to “game over.” That doesn’t mean it can’t rise, but it’s hard to anticipate or predict reversals.

A similar thing could happen non-organically if the world refuses the Dollar in trade, thus revaluing it. Then you’d have a forced-“inflation” via currency re-set, down 30-70%, like all good 3rd world countries that run out of rope. But it’s not internal and not inflation in the sense of the domestic economy dumping currency for goods.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,My name ares Joyce Levinius a citizen of USA,I want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lenders, they all promised to give me a loan after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total sum of 3,000usd. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony of a man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Aliko Dangote Loan Company,where he finally got his loan,So i decided to contact the same loan company and then i told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain.I explained to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because am in the right company i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form that was given to me by this great company and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $100,000.Dollars by this great Company (Aliko Dangote Loan Company} managed by Mr Aliko Dangote and here i am today happy because Aliko Dangote Loan Company has given me a loan so i made a vow to myself that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan.If you are out there,My dear beloved brothers/sisters looking for real loan company,I will advice you to kindly and quickly contact Aliko Dangote Loan Company now for your loan via email:[email protected],and he is a God fearing loan lender,And i know that they will never let you down….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.