Debt Rattle November 19 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 19 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

vp: cats! great to hear your doing better.

WES
    Participant

Susmarie 108:

Interesting your connection to the state of New Mexico.

Back in the late 1970s, I worked a couple of winters in New Mexico on the Navajo reservation while living in Gallup. New Mexico is of course the land of enchantment! However the state is solidly Democrat so there is a rather strong possibility they followed the CDC’s directive on classifying who is vaxxed and who isn’t vaxxed. This would skew the data Doc Robinson had to work with. I suspect it is still the vaxxed who are in the hospitals, just like everywhere else. I don’t think the vaccine and covid care what your politics are.

wdt
    Participant

@DarkMatter
    For an engineer this may be eye-opening
    https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“What a blessing you we have been!”

I will just this once make a non-news/data post before resuming, er, “personality silence”/, because the way folks have supported each other today is, for my money, what it’s all about. So, let me thank everyone for opening and revealing their truer inner selves:

Group Hug!!!!

WES
    Participant

Bosco:

Amen!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Here’s a tidbit I just remembered from 2008:

One night on the way home I stopped at a notorious bar in the WFC, where Wall St. bankers often head after work…

This particular night I was sitting next to 3-4 junior traders that were loud & obnoxiously complaining about how the banks deserved bailouts & that hicks in flyover country that were unhappy were jealous morons.

I wish I had documented all the insanity I heard from those types over the years, I could have written a script & sold it to Hollyweird 😐

Also one of my regular drinking buddies was a CIBC director (40+ years), who confirmed almost every TPTB conspiracy theory I threw at him.

I usually ended up drinking more, I seldom have/had hangovers unless I pushed into alcohol poisoning territory, which I did on a regular basis towards the end of 2012…

I also learned that drinking at least a pint of water before passing out staves of the worst of booze’s after effects.

I might also add that I’m in quite a bit of pain daily, due to degenerative disk disease in my middle/low back, minor arthritis in one shoulder, both thumbs & a blown-up hip (the worst pain) that I would have replaced by now if I didn’t have my Mom to care for 24/7, then a bio-weapon released & the medical community headed in demonic possession.

Interesting times indeed!

At the moment I am sober & have every intention to stay that way 😉

Henry
    Participant

@WES I have given up on Google I use Duck Duck go instead.

Noirette
    Participant

Veracious Poet, hang in there, all sympathies. Don’t despair, easy glib words I know, carry on, what else can I say. Some person far away is on your side. For what it is worth, maybe a little sign, a tiny up tick…:)

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.