Debt Rattle October 7 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 7 2019

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Print your own Assange mask   • The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t (Taibbi) • DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump – Repor
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 7 2019]

Best thing I heard today I think was : if Hillary decides to run for president in 2020, does that mean all investigations into her actions in the 2015/16 campaign will have to be halted?

Trump Loses Court Fight to Keep Tax Records Secret From N.Y. (Bloomberg)

and

Scottish court rejects request for court order instructing Boris Johnson to seek extension if he cannot get deal passed by MPs (Guardian)

Interesting in that last issue:

Anti-Brexit campaigners are expected to appeal against the decision on Tuesday, when they will ask another Scottish court to write the article 50 extension letter if Johnson fails to do so.

The campaigners – Dale Vince, a green energy entrepreneur, Jolyon Maugham QC, an anti-Brexit campaigner, and Joanna Cherry QC, a Scottish National party MP – want the inner house of the court of session to use its unique nobile officium powers to act on Johnson’s behalf.

Those powers allow the court of session to take action in a situation where a remedy is needed, but this case is seen as highly unusual.

Dr. D
    Participant

A scalpel to the eyes? That’s graphic.

It’s Monday, what to surrender today? How about the Constitution? I mean, that’s like every other day, but…

“If the impeachment provision in the Constitution of the United States will not reach the offenses charged here, then perhaps that 18th-century Constitution should be abandoned to a 20th-century paper shredder!” —Retweeted by HRC

So of course we should just erase 230 years of Federal Law and replace it with whatever we feel like that day. When has that ever gone wrong?

“The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t (Taibbi)”

What’s he whistleblowing? If we’re lucky, they may force Trump to release the transcript. Oh wait: they set up this whole plan on the basis that he WOULDN’T release and are too stupid to adjust. I suspect this is because Mil Intel planted a fake honeypot transcript on their server and let the CIA read it…thus the discussion about him moving it to a “secure” server. The White House isn’t a “secure” server? Can you clarify what you’re saying there, ‘cause it sounds weird. Anyway, what’s Brennan and Schiff going to say? “We’ve been running illegal surveillance of the President and all his servers in an attempt to undermine and remove the executive?” Uh, no. They got caught, and he sucked them into an impeachment misfire specifically mirroring Biden. This is also why Pelosi inexplicably said Schiff read Trump’s actual conversation into the Congressional record, even when challenged on national TV by Clinton/DNC’s Papadopoulos of all people. She may still believe and/or be trying to make something of it.

Go Taibbi though, don’t know how he’s allowed to tell the truth like that. The very fact he’s speaking, and protected anonymously instead of ‘leaked’, outed and arrested, means persons #1 and #2 are definitively NOT a whistleblower.

But we knew that because they worked for the CIA.

“When will the MSM start publishing about the “DNC-UKRAINE SCANDAL”? The Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine was convicted in Ukraine for interfering in the U.S. presidential election in 2016…”

A: Never. There is no level of criminality or malfeasance that could possibly cause any protected person to be arrested. Or anyone in their family. Or even investigated. It’s treason to even suggest such a thing.

And they wonder why the peasants rose in 1789? At some point people think either the law applies to them too or to nobody at all. What do you think would happen if I invented a legal document, back-dated it, and filed it with the Judge in order to use the court as my extortioner? It would be a miracle if I got only 30 days. Narcissists on the march: Laws for thee and not for me. “May the odds be always in your favor.”

WashExaminer, they are “choking” on this terrible scandal. Yeah, choking on the record money they’re raising, $25M in one day in CA. Isn’t that sort of the OPPOSITE of Woodward’s characterization? But don’t worry: they haven’t spent any of it winning or doing anything useful, so you’re safe.

“If the US leaves the Kurds alone to be cannon fodder for Erdogan, it will deeply regret it. No-one counting on US support will ever trust it again.”

Nonsense. The Anglos have betrayed and double-crossed everybody they ever met on every treaty they ever signed. Ask the Hungarian revolution, the Iranians, Cyprus, Saddam, Kaddafi, the Ukrainians, and lately, the EU…just like they have for 500 years and just like de Gaulle said they would. Apparently makes no impression on anyone. Maybe everyone is illiterate and never tells stories about the past, I dunno. I’m not a genius or anything, I’m just literate and read, you know, words.

“Actual Conspiracy Kept Jeffrey Epstein’s Accomplices out of Prison (MJ)”

Gosh, when you work raping people for a foreign intelligence agency, and every agency, FBI, CIA, Police, Sheriff, Media, knows all about the rapes, approve them, and protect that foreign agency. …Makes you wonder who’s in charge of whom, doesn’t it?

Dr. D
    Participant

A two-fer on surrender today, let’s surrender the Judicial system too:

“…people are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity.” –John Brennan

And believe me, they can make some allegations and how.

zerosum
    Participant

WoW!

You are making home runs in succession.

The curtain is transparent.

I did not want to use up too much space, therefore, I urge everyone to go and read the whole explanation at the origin

The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t

The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t
    It’s an insult to real whistleblowers to use the term with the Ukrainegate protagonist
    By Matt Taibbi
    ———–

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombshell-audio-email-evidence-shows-dnc-colluded-with-ukraine-to-boost-hillary-by-harming-trump-report-says

BOMBSHELL: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump, Report Says
    By Ryan Saavedra
    ——-

Actual Conspiracy Kept Jeffrey Epstein’s Accomplices out of Prison (MJ)

Since I have been going to the movies, (that was a long time ago a form of entertainment), sex was always used by the spies.
    I always knew that it had to be what spies did in real life.

Yeah, that’s both Hillary and Brennan taking a shredder to the Constitution. Noticed that. They appear to see this as light matters, inconsequential even. His comment is outright bizarro, but is it more so than hers? Haven’t made up my mind yet.

I do now know that in the US you no longer are innocent until proven guilty, but only until alleged guilty (by whom, though?), and that if your offences are not impeachable under the present Constitution, hey, we have others, or we can whip some up.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“If the US leaves the Kurds alone to be cannon fodder for Erdogan, it will deeply regret it. No-one counting on US support will ever trust it again.”

“Nonsense. The Anglos have betrayed and double-crossed everybody they ever met on every treaty they ever signed.”

But, until recently, USA could make offers other polities “couldn’t refuse”. It was a form of trust. Reliable blackmail, so to speak. LIke the relationship that used to exist between USA and Saudi Arabia.

Now, USA can’t even make offers that can’t be refused. In fact, it’s getting to the point where it can’t even make offers that are taken seriously.

Dr. D
    Participant

Bosco: and thank God for that. Actually, we already bitterly betrayed the Kurds with Saddam and they put their head right back in the noose again not a dozen years later. I’m guessing since the EU is forcing DJT to stay in Syria forever on behalf of the CIA/Deep State to imprison ISIS instead of let t hem go, he’s leaving Syria anyway and letting Turkey take care of them. …Now they can hand them over, OR they can be released back to the field of battle where they get a second chance to shoot them all honestly. Either way…where’s the love, Europe, where’s the love for our honest, diverse Muslim brothers, who simply have a “diversity of beliefs and tactics” and “who am I to judge”? Or are not all animals and all actions equal, and there are rules after all? Sweden said they’d take them, just need to drop-ship and they’ll get refugee status and free health care. AOC agrees.

Here’s what real whistleblowers are like:

As he says, funny ol’ thing how the CIA didn’t protect him as required by law but instead ginned up a new investigation, tapped his phone, bankrupted him and threw him in jail. Got off pretty easy.

Oh well, “Trump Vows To OBLITERATE Turkish Economy If It Does ‘Anything Off Limits’”, Erdogan can’t afford a big war -neither financially nor in his citizens lust for one-, Europe knows it will have to repatriate the THOUSANDS of ISIS fighters from its respective countries, and lest we forget, the only force in the area that really counts -as it has for years now- is Russia. Did I mention the Kurds are the most hardened people by far around there when it comes to death and war? We know about the YPJ all female army, the YPG is mixed-sex. These people have for many many decades seen things your average American or western European will never witness, other than when John Wayne kills the redskins.

And please don’t get me wrong, when Trump says it’s ‘Time to get out of these Ridiculous Endless Wars’, he couldn’t be more right, and it’s what he ran on, what got him elected, and today you’re going to see a zillion warmongers on both sides of all aisles squeak about how wrong he is. He’s not.

I haven’t seen Tulsi’s comment yet.

A friend of mine here in Athens said earlier: ‘you’ve turned a lot more anti-Trump, haven’t you’? I said `i have no idea why you would say that, but let’s be clear: I’ve never been pro-Trump’. That’s just a story, an ‘either with us or against us’ thing. Got me thinking it’s been almost 4 years now that the entire theater turned against Trump with their made-up scenes, Dems, MSM, FBI. And yeah, at some point, not straight form the start but pretty soon, I figured out what was going on. We”re seeing the hopefully -but I doubt it- final acts of that tragicomedy in the news right now. ‘We couldn’t get him on Russia, we’ll get him on Ukraine’. ‘No, no, don’t go there, you guys have done much more there that is questionable than orange man bad.’ Well, too late now….

And I just see that my good friend Jim Kunstler still agrees with me. So there.

A Hard Rain

A lot of readers (some of them former readers now) have been angrily twanging me by email for writing about the three-year Resistance effort to un-do the 2016 election. I did not vote for Mr. Trump (or Mrs. Clinton) but I resent the coup mounted to overthrow him. I object to the bad faith and dishonesty of the Resistance. I object to the criminal misconduct among the federal bureaucracy, and the mendacity of its partners in the news media, and the hysteria they continue to generate — at the expense of other matters that concern our future.

[..] The Left seems to be opting for civil war. It is surely underway among branches of government and the administrative bureaucracy I call the Deep State. Barack Obama, John Brennan and others set the intel and police apparatus against Mr. Trump and the war goes on in the latest reckless campaign of “whistleblowers” who are no such thing, but rather agents provocateurs of the Central Intelligence Agency.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Raul: I can’t say for sure but it does seem as if you’re censoring comments. That is entirely your right, but I shan’t stick around for censorship. Thanx for the lovely news and analysis.

neoh
    Participant

“Raul: I can’t say for sure but it does seem as if you’re censoring comments.”

I’m only guessing but you are probably not being censored. All of your comments today are visible when looking at your user history.(and great comments they are!) For whatever reason though, they didn’t make it to the current string.

kultsommer
    Participant

Kunstler again itching for one:

It will be interesting to see it in 2X4 and drywall environment.

John Day
    Participant

Tom Luongo thinks Trump has been motivated by the impeachment political circuis to go all-out.

Are These the Five Tweets That Change the World?

Michael Snyder says the rumor is that the “second whistleblower” is John Bolton
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/there-is-a-lot-of-speculation-that-john-bolton-is-the-second-whistleblower
    And Israeli political deadlock explained rather well:
    The reality is that there is strong unity in Israel – over shared, deeply ugly attitudes towards Palestinians, whether citizens or those under occupation. Paradoxically, the only obstacle to realising that unity is Netanyahu’s efforts to cling to power.

Why Israel is Struggling to find a way out of Its Political Deadlock

No censoring here.

V. Arnold
    Participant

No censoring here.

Most of us already know that Ilargi… 😉

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I don’t know how to view a user’s history. Someone? Much obliged.

What I can see is the user profile, and boscohorowitz’s says Comments Off. I asked about that same thing last week for a lady who said she couldn’t comment. Don’t have that solved yet. How does that get switched off?

And if boscohorowitz is able to complain about earlier posts not showing up, that means the complaint DOES show. So perhaps not the same thing.

Oh, that’s great. Now I took on Bosco’s identity in that last comment. Apologies, man. Not my intention at all. Just because I looked at your profile?!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

And now, someone else has posted as me, in which case, security is translucent in these parts… looks a bit further. It’s Raul, apparently caught in the now ubiquitous Mutiny of the Stupid Cyberbots, in which automatons too dumb to know they even exist are made even dumber by their programmers.

I didn’t really feel that Raul was censoring, but having a personality that too often is censored, I had to *think* so. As a friend told me not long ago, “Morrison, for a tread-worn cynic, you can be awful naive.”

That is good, for I had and have very high regard for Raul, especially in moral terms. Nonetheless, I will say farewell for personal reasons, being a) I have a novel to write that is now in full labor pangs and therefore it is time I went into labor, a grind from which indulgent posting on another fellow’s hard-earned website expends energy needed elsewhere, and b) the accumulated stupidity of morally autistical and functionally retarded digitech malfunctionality and privacy rape, now irritate me to a point where, as we saw in my earlier post, paranoia seems the only logical response even when one *knows* the accused is almost certainly innocent.

Why? Because when the entire technoculture and the “legacy software” (our basic economic/political culture) on which it runs, disrupt their own functions along with one’s own, both willfully and blindly at once like a robot sex slave that is programmed to rape its master over and over becausde master can’t figure out how to turn the damn thing off because appliances, yea, even mere can openers, scracely work anymore… wanders off into the desert, foaming and fasting like Jesus the Tasmanian Devil on a 40-day wilderness retreat….

Verbal Vortex
    So, thanx for letting me vent, be excellent to each other, it’s been fun; and expect a check in the Brooklynn mail drop when our Xmas bonus comes in.

Analyzed and Tagged

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Being old and half-deaf, I tend to think that, like me, no one else can hear the lyrics without visual aids. Either way, the lyrics are worth a print-out:

Little Know It All

Iggy Pop, Sum 41

I’m the kid that no one knows
    I live a life I never chose
    But these thoughts in my mind
    Are my own, my own
    I’m face to face with the unknown
    My scary movie will be shown
    I’ve got one evil mind
    Of my own, of my own
    We take from one another
    And never stop to wonder
    How it feels from the other side
    Well nothing lasts forever
    When stupid turns to clever
    Why are you surprised?
    Little know it all
    Ten bucks in my hand
    Little know it all
    Don’t cry I understand
    I’m a target of the smart
    They’ve got ambition I’ve got heart
    Analysed and tagged
    Before I start
    So tell me
    Who can I respect
    I feel a leash around my neck
    I find out there’s shame
    In the game
    We take from one another
    And never stop to wonder
    Why are you surprised?
    And I feel like
    I’m caught outside the box
    And I feel like
    I’m sleeping when I’m not
    We take from one another
    And never stop to wonder
    Why are you surprised?
    Little know it all
    Ten bucks in my hand
    Little know it all
    Don’t cry I understand
    Little know it all
    Ten bucks in my hand
    Don’t cry I understand
    You’ll never know it all
    ( Iggy Pop)

Dr. D
    Participant

Luongo was excellent. Nailed it, in my opinion. Since they would go after him if he stops W’s neocon wars-of-certain-death, he’s got a free hand since they already have opened up all ammunition against him. It’s a straight freebee. Every American in Flyoverland (i.e. the people who suffer these idiotic wars) knows we should get out unless someone can define winning, losing, and why. Americans are always “mind your own business because I couldn’t give a wet s—t about any of you.” That villainous “Isolationism” the schmarty-guyz natter about, unwilling to be within 100 miles of a weapon themselves, much less sign up and go over Lincoln-brigade style, as is their right.

So although they lambaste hicks as being violent, ignorant, bloodthirsty, racist, Jesus-is-for-war cannon fodder, in reality they would, and do, stay out of every war including WWI and II if they could. It’s the Haaaaa-vaard types and Wall Street that makes it happen, to bail their system out and get profits up. In any case, every American except CNN wants out. Out of everywhere. Out of Iraq, out of Africa, out of Germany, even. It’s these bloodthirsty war-profiteers like GE (former owners of NBC) that don’t.

Even the military wants out before the U.S. is destroyed with empire adventurism, which is why it is happening under a President the U.S. Marines and Military Intel put into office.

I don’t see censorship, but it’s been many times you seem to be responding to comments I can’t see. I just assumed they were direct emails or postings on other sites. Of course if they were comments of some sort you should clear as much of the post as you can and offer, or else not comment on things we can’t participate in.
    I can attest there is a second problem where if you post more than once, under certain conditions (not sure) the subsequent posts refuse to show, or worse, show in one view/browser/login and not another. Especially if links/images, so I can suspect some sort of auto anti-spamware.

Bosco: better off making a difference in meat-space.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.