Trump Target

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Trump Target

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Vase with honesty 1884-85   There are things you just cannot do. Partisanship, even the semblance of it, when discussing the US
    [See the full post at: Trump Target]

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I am not willing to give as much of my time and energy in order to be as “tuned in” as you are, Ilargi, on the never-ending Trump coup circus, which is why I so much appreciate your willingness to do so for your readers. It’s always a bonus to find a second essay on your site when checking later in the day, like finding that extra-long French-fry in the bottom of the bag after you thought they were all gone. (credit Jim Gaffigan)

Why were Strzok and Page let go? Because they were stupid enough to leave an electronic trail of their mischief which was later discovered. Once their ‘cover’ was blown they became a liability to the whole Mueller operation. One must keep up appearances of honesty and fair play, which meant these two knuckleheads had to go. I know they say Page “left on her own accord”, just like high-power businessmen leave to “pursue other interests” and “spend more time with family”.

I don’t think anyone believes these two were a rogue couple working to sabotage-then-overturn an election that went haywire. This would’ve been an anomaly indeed, as it seemed everyone in DC was working feverishly toward the same ends. More likely, they were careerists trying to please their superiors in the hopes of advancement.

John Day
    Participant

One thing I really like about the Catherine Austin Fitts interview I posted on the 12/4/19 Debt Rattle is the context she provided 2 years ago to all of the political power struggles we are seeing.

Why are so many top people in politics and Hollywood being taken down?
    Fitts says,
    ​ ​“These people are expensive. This is a fundamental re-engineering. . . . We are watching purges, but these purges are knocking out the expensive people, people we no longer need from the financial coup d’état period, and you are bringing in a new wave of people or you are just downsizing. So, we see sex purges in Hollywood and in various forms of media and entertainment. . . . You have various purges going on because the reality is the world needs to move on. This money needs to be reinvested, and you can’t afford a bunch of egotistical maniacs who were good at stealing money. You can’t use them to build the future, and you can’t afford them. . . . There is a huge amount of money that is floating around in fixed income and derivative markets, and now you’ve got to bring it down into the hard economy and hard assets. How do you do that? You need to switch the caliber of the people for management and reinvestment of the money. You have to do it in a way that doesn’t kick off hyperinflation.”

VietnamVet
    Participant

When the Soviet Union fell, the fear that unified the Western Elite disappear and overwhelming greed reemerged. Democracy and the rule of law were replace by scapegoating and propaganda as rapine human and resource exploitation exploded. They no longer have a unifying language. Instead nationalist and globalist plutocrats are fighting each other over the control of pillage. Truth is gone.

The reality is that if human beings are to survive we have to learn to live in peace, lower our energy use and end toxic pollution. Whoever and whatever is against these goals are intent on an early death for us and our offspring. For some ungodly reason the movers and shakers mentioned in this post are completely unaware that they are inhabitants of the same real world as the rest of the human race.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Vase with honesty 1884-85

Of course; the flowers…
    Lovely and well rendered; just so soft, and surrounded by contrast…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.