Trump, the CIA and the Yokeldom

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Trump, the CIA and the Yokeldom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jackson Pollock The Deep 1943     The western world is mired in a mile-deep political crisis and nary a soul seems to notice, or rather: eve
    [See the full post at: Trump, the CIA and the Yokeldom]

zerosum
    Participant

Some people don’t believe in the same god as me.
    I don’t believe in the god of war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/senator-graham-trump-prepared-strike-there-military-option-destroy-north-korea

“They’re wrong. There is a military option to destroy North Korea’s program and North Korea itself. If there’s going to be a war to stop him [Kim Jong Un], it will be over there. If thousands die, they’re going to die over there, they’re not going to die here and he’s [Trump] told me that to my face.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Excellent thread Ilargi.
    I think the real trouble started on Friday, November 22, 1963. It’s been down-hill ever since. I suppose a case could be made it started with Adam and Eve, if one follows such.
    Trump is a symtom; certainly not the disease.
    I find myself posting less and less as the time passes; I’ve been accused of yelling at clouds, which now appears to be true of all who post on blogs.
    The incessent drumbeat to war, by a White House staffed with sycophants, has created a psychotic atmosphere in the media and society at large.
    I no longer possess any hope for the U.S.; and possibly the world as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.