Debt Rattle August 25 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 25 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

@Germ:
    I could not find the link to just the video of the Fire captain without all of the disparaging comments about him. I would put it up if I had it.

praecursator
    Participant

Re: the “Kid Rock” ‘tweet’ above (south of Calvin) concerning Monsanto & an unnamed FDA Deputy Commissioner . . .

I found the lack of identity curious. The photograph is apparently that of MIchael R. Taylor:
    Michael R. Taylor – Wikipedia
    who is not, as stated, currently an FDA Deputy Commissioner – but was so between 2009-2016 – and had only employed by Monsanto in an advisory role for 16 months ending in January, 2000, almost ten years prior to being appointed.

The Twitter account “Kid Rock@kidrockofficial” does not appear to exist.

A cute bit of disinformation in a small package? How many cute little bits does it take to discredit a website?

John Day
    Participant

What Goes Around… https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/08/what-goes-around.html
    (Hey, looks familiar!) Jenny is pictured in the shop with squash set out to cure

Fauci Dismisses “Freedom” In Call For Vaccine Mandates: “The Time Has Come. Enough Is Enough.”
    “We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”
    (Tony Fauci knows full-well that the selection pressures created by non-sterilizing vaccines​, which allow vaccinated hosts to carry mutating coronavirus in their noses, is what is inducing vaccine-resistant viral mutants. It is usual and expected.)​
    ​ ​Fauci then dismissed freedom as an after thought, noting “I know I respect people’s freedom, but when you’re talking about a public health crisis that we’ve been going through for well over a year and a half, the time has come. Enough is enough. We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”
    ​ ​“If we keep lingering without getting those people vaccinated that should be vaccinated, this thing could linger on, leading to the development of another variant which could complicate things.” Fauci further proclaimed.

Fauci Dismisses “Freedom” In Call For Vaccine Mandates: “The Time Has Come. Enough Is Enough.”

​ Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine does not have FDA approval. Pfizer vaccine has a continuation of the EUA, Emergency Use Authorization, which shields Pfizer completely from any liability for all of those deaths and side effects.
    Pfizer can keep selling and using all of their vaccine stock without any liability, and while making profit. Pfizer benefits from the good-publicity and the proliferation of vaccine mandates​, which arise from FDA approval of the similar, but legally distinct BionTech product.
    BionTech has no real stock of vials in the US, and does carry some legal liability, which will adhere to their renamed product, when it is released here.
    This is the “best of both worlds” for the fevered rush (why?) to get a needle in every single arm right away.
    Pfizer’s FDA approval research will be ready for submission in 2025. Pfizer eliminated the control group by unblinding the study and telling all the saline recipients that they got saline, and could get the real thing for free. Almost all of them did.
    Eliminating the control group was portrayed as noble, but it also obscures evidence of adverse reactions and deaths in the treatment arm.
    Full analysis here is bullet pointed and easy to read:
    https://static1.squarespace.com/static/550b0ac4e4b0c16cdea1b084/t/6124fdd27da16f3e2c51aecb/1629814226387/Key+points+to+consider+FDA+letters+and+press+release.pdf

John Day
    Participant

continued…

Peter McCullough MD: (It’s an “Enhanced Carrier State” This hospital was like The Diamond Princess, but vaccinated.)
    ​ ​A groundbreaking preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, includes alarming findings devastating to the COVID vaccine rollout.
    The study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.
    ​ ​While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into presymptomatic superspreaders.
    This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally.​..
    ​ The scientists studied healthcare workers who were unable to leave the hospital for two weeks. The data showed that fully vaccinated workers — about two months after injection with the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine (AZD1222) — acquired, carried and presumably transmitted the Delta variant to their vaccinated colleagues.
    ​ ​They almost certainly also passed the Delta infection to susceptible unvaccinated people, including their patients. Sequencing of strains confirmed the workers transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to one another.​..
    ​ ​The conclusions of the Chau paper support the warnings by leading medical experts that the partial, non-sterilizing immunity from the three notoriously “leaky” COVID-19 vaccines allow carriage of 251 times the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 as compared to samples from the pre-vaccination era in 2020.
    ​ ​Thus, we have a key piece to the puzzle explaining why the Delta outbreak is so formidable — fully vaccinated are participating as COVID-19 patients and acting as powerful Typhoid Mary-style super-spreaders of the infection.

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers

​Here is that paper: Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Among Vaccinated Healthcare Workers, Vietnam
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733

Analysis of Public Health England statistics:
    Latest PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness Down to Just 15% in the Over-50s, 37% in the Under-50s. Deaths Cut by 76% in Over-50s, But Just 12% in Under-50s

Latest PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness Down to Just 15% in the Over-50s, 37% in the Under-50s. Deaths Cut by 76% in Over-50s, But Just 12% in Under-50s

John Day
    Participant

Vaccines don’t work for the immunosuppressed. Ivermectin does. How could they miss that?
    Washington transplant patients removed from waiting list for refusing COVID-19 vaccine
    The University of Washington Medical Center defends its decision, saying immunity suppression becomes an issue shortly after a transplant.
    https://justthenews.com/nation/states/washington-transplant-patients-removed-waiting-list-refusing-covid-19-vaccine

John Day
    Participant

There is now a class action suit by members of the US armed services against the Pentagon vaccine mandate:
    ​ ​“The Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin (the “SECDEF”) has publicly notified Plaintiffs, via Memo, that he will seek authorization from the President of the United States of America (the “President”), to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine on or about September 15, 2021,” the plaintiffs note. “Upon information and belief, the DoD is already vaccinating military members in flagrant violation of its legal obligations and the rights of servicemembers under federal law and the Constitution.”
    ​ ​“Army Regulation 40-562 provides documented survivors of an infection, a presumptive medical exemption from vaccination because of the natural immunity acquired as a result of having survived the infection,” the legal complaint added.
    ​ ​“General examples of medical exemptions include the following… Evidence of immunity based on serologic tests, documented infection, or similar circumstances,” the lawsuit cites.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/soldiers-fight-back-against-military-upcoming-vaccine-mandate-filing-lawsuit-against-pentagon/5753783

​The best population-psychology analysis of the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle, still underway, which I have seen, by Ben Hunt; (Baked-in 20 years ago.)
    ​ ​How is it possible that the world’s preeminent “intelligence community” – the NSA and the DIA and the NRO and the CIA and whole alphabet soup of associated agencies – with still more trillions of dollars of resources at their disposal, would fail to identify the catalyzing impact of a State Dept. announcement that the gig was up and the US government was abandoning Kabul? I don’t think it IS possible.
    ​ ​You’ll notice what I’m not saying. I’m not saying that the White House or the US State Dept. are too smart to make a boneheaded announcement of an embassy withdrawal. I’m also not saying that they’re stupid. What I AM saying is that both White House staff and non-career State Dept. staff devote whatever smarts they have to the domestic political ramifications of everything they do. What I AM saying is that the White House does not give a rat’s ass about Afghanistan except as it impacts domestic politics. What I AM saying is that the White House relies on the DOD and the IC to advise them on what’s actually going to happen in a place like Afghanistan if they do this or they do that.
    ​ ​I think the White House got some bad advice and made a boneheaded move.
    ​ ​Or more probably still, I think the boneheaded moves of this White House – designed entirely with an eye towards domestic politics – were met with oh-sure-boss-whatever-you-say indifference by people in the DOD and IC who knew better but were only too happy to see a painful debacle unfold.
    ​ ​The dominant narratives today are all strawmen – intentionally magnified and absurd counterfactuals to which the projected narrative stands in oh-so-bold opposition. You think the Afghanistan endgame was mangled by the Biden White House? Why you must be in favor of Forever Wars! TM. You think the Biden White House has the most coherent and correct policy for Afghanistan of any Administration over the past 20 years? Why you must be in favor of Abandoning Our Allies!
    ​ But that’s exactly what I think. I think the Biden White House has the most coherent and correct policy for Afghanistan of any Administration over the past 20 years AND I think that’s faint praise AND I think they completely mangled the endgame because all they think about is domestic politics AND I think the DOD and IC knew better because they of all people understand the Common Knowledge Game.
    Everyone is gaslighting everyone. Everyone thinks they are a player.

Afghanistan and the Common Knowledge Game

​I suspect this man profoundly understands the weaknesses of the US military at ground level.​
    Taliban Appoints former Gitmo Detainee as Afghanistan’s Defense Minister
    ​ ​Afghanistan’s new Taliban government has appointed former Guantanamo detainee mullah Abdul Qayyum Zakir as it’s acting defense minister, according to Qatari based Al Jazeera news channel on Tuesday, subsequently reported in Reuters.
    ​ ​He was among the first senior Taliban commanders to enter Kabul last week as the group overran the capital amid the U.S. troop exit, and after U.S.-trained national forces largely fled. Until being named as Defense Minister, Qayyum was deputy to the Taliban’s commander-in-chief, Mullah Yaqoob.
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/taliban-appoints-former-gitmo-detainee-as-afghanistans-defense-minister/

upstateNYer
    Participant

praecursator: “A cute bit of disinformation in a small package? How many cute little bits does it take to discredit a website?”

Good question! Let’s ask CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, BBC, Atlantic, NY Times, etc … they should already have an answer.

Michael Reid
    Participant

If you don’t keep taking our dope you will lose the privileges that we have allowed.

ctbarnum
    Participant

We need more protests like this.

“One man with a megaphone followed around a Channel 7 news crew blaring Benny Hill music.”

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-21/anti-covid-lockdown-protesters-clash-with-police-in-melbourne/100396458

those darned kids
    Participant

absogalore: Comorbidaty! well done. it’s getting so hard to make jokes about our “situation”.

germ: awesome as always. many, many thanks.

robertmp: my wife went through 2 months of up’n’down’n’up’n’down early last year. i fear her current health problems are a recurrence (not reinfection) of said infection.

dr. d: see above. i also fear her current health problems are related to shedding/immune response.

upstate: i’ve lost another guitar student with “unexplained” nerve pain, à la clapton.

tdub: the usual will come out of jackson hole this week – excrement

praecursator: 77th brigade? csis (hi, guys!)? hey, buy a coffee for deflationista on me!

doc day: you should be one of those “heroes” they pay tribute to at football games.

those darned kids
    Participant

quotation marks for the fake “heroes”, not thee, doc day. 17,353,498 respects for all thy works.

How many cute little bits does it take to discredit a website?

Someone’s already responded and I’m looking for the infinity symbol.

Bill7
    Participant

A.G.: thanks for those pertinent Ivan Illich quotes yesterday.

John Day: I was four in ’63, so didn’t go to school at CP. One thing I remember is
    the housing painted warm yellow; lots of it. Wonder if we were neighbors.. maybe I’ll remember more later. I went to kindergarten in the San Fernando Valley when my dad got a CHP job.

DarkMatter
    Participant

@John Day

The study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

What the paper actually says is

Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.

The comparison is between vaccinated people with the Delta variant and unvaccinated people with the Alpha variant. The simple comparison of vaccinated and unvaccinated viral loads made by the Defender is at best conjecture and not supported by the paper they cite. One can argue that there is no Delta variant, but that is a different issue. Including false claims diminishes the impact of any true claims one makes.

upstateNYer
    Participant

btw, the pic Raul posted of the FDA detaining the ivermectin shipment to a recipient in NY is troubling. I had it shipped here many months ago. Looks like it might not get through anymore? Wonder if this is the case in other states?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Anyone seen any efficacy of drugs that can help the folks injured by the vaccines who are now shaking and dizzy? My mom wants to know for her institutionalized sister.

Mr. House
    Participant

Lots of new posters of late. curious

upstateNYer
    Participant

John, “I could not find the link to just the video of the Fire captain without all of the disparaging comments about him. I would put it up if I had it.”

You could post it anyhow, with a comment that it’s a sad statement on today’s society that someone can’t speak about a topic they feel passionate about without being personally ripped to shreds?

Mr. House
    Participant

This is our society and how corporations/.gov view us

The Contempt in Tangy Ranch Doritos

ctbarnum
    Participant

Just as the mandates begin popping up:

those darned kids
    Participant

yep, i’m a curious new poster!

∞√∞∞√√√∞∞∞∞∞√√√√√√√√∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

seems to me someone is casting out the troll line through dormant accounts, hackety-shack, et ¡voilå!: a whole gnu attitude! golly gee.

check out the names: deflationista, praecursator, democritus. all to give a fancygreco name. all real schmart. target them phd types..

on trumplove.net, deflationista = windbag7, praecursator = B4Obama, and (oxford!) democritus = trumpHQanon

call me a conspiracy cellist if you must, but if it qwacks like a platypus..

Mr. House
    Participant

“Fittingly, we also learned that Jackson Hole Wyoming is the wealthiest enclave in the United States. The only place more ironic to discuss inequality being Davos Switzerland, site of the annual World Economic Forum for the rich and famous. With a massive fiscal cliff in unemployment benefits looming just over a week away, these JHole virtual attendees will discuss how they can solve the problem they intentionally created aka. the fake wealth effect. ”

https://zensecondlife.blogspot.com/

Mr. House
    Participant

I wonder how long until they begin to mandate people buy stocks……. a checking account is not safe for your money. Only stocks will keep away the ill effects we’ve created in the economy…….

Bill7
    Participant

These photos brought back some nice memories, and maybe others would like them, too:

http://www.toughascent.com/blog/tag/pine-mountain-summit/

I want to do that again, though not in July.

those darned kids
    Participant

NEWSFLASH!

Officials today announced that new STONq-23 fiscal injection mandates will shore up the economic vitality of the nation and the world.

“We feel that consumers will welcome these moves. Nobody likes having to pay 37 Amazons for what used to cost only a few Microsofts, remarked Jacki Wholeless, Secretary of Sniffles, Shuffles and Stonks.”

Mandates will be mandated through Central Rbank Authority Provisions (C-RAP) of the 2022 Warriors for Freedom Act (WAFT).

citizenx
    Participant

These next few weeks are going to be quite revealing-

– Afghanistan meltdown deadline

– military/fire/police/healthcare Uber Dictat order #weownyou forced ‘compliance’

– Biden/Harris party coup meltdown

– Australia Revolution (g’day mates) Vegimite with a pitchfork up your ass

– French Viva la Resistance

– Fauci dictates mandatory vacs for everyone (how many lbs of pressure does it take to snap a neck? Epstein asks Fauci)

Stock up on food, fuel, portable stove, water filter, med supplies- give yourself at least one month of food. Mentally and Spiritually prepare yourself for the battles and war that is here, now.

those darned kids
    Participant

bill7: gimme a 6 pack of brawndo, some 1:1 oil, and a big wheel (by marx!), and i’ll meet ya’ at the summit!

Mr. House
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

At the summit? Heck no, all the work’s done by then.. it’s a great long glide after that down to the valley, though.

Bill7
    Participant

a prolific one “leaves”; six more take its place

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Robertmp
    “ Our friend, age 35! Unvaxxed, got a medium case of COVID 6 weeks ago, recovered. Then she got COVID a second time last week, more severe. Doctor said very unusual , but she’s worried, may get shots.”
    Yes, odd. I know that there is a lot of skepticism regarding PCR testing here…but in my personal lived experience PCR testing had no false positives…did the friend have a PCR test in the interim? It’s possible that the virus was not fully overcome. (My sister had that with chicken pox.). However, there is no data that suggests that in this individual’s case that any type of vaccination would improve future outcomes, and might make future outcomes worse.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

phoenixvoice: “Anyone seen any efficacy of drugs that can help the folks injured by the vaccines who are now shaking and dizzy? My mom wants to know for her institutionalized sister.”

Dr. Fleming has a detailed treatment for covid vaccine adverse events, see number 8 on this list:
    https://www.flemingmethod.com/best-available-published-evidence

Step #4 on his treatment flow chart is to “address potential amyloid production and neurological sequelae resulting from prion-like domains on spike protein,” and the “required medication/supplements” includes some prescription meds.

Another source of related information is this Vaccine Side Effects Protocol, but the treatments are all OTC and generally meant to be started before the vaxx shots.
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

Rototillerman
    Participant

Here is a link to the firefighter video on Youtube, many supportive comments:

Bill7
    Participant

‘Zagonostra’ at that other site is worth reading, I think.

Bill7
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

censorship in action

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/article-on-joe-and-hunter-biden-censored
    by Glenn Greenwald

THE REAL SCANDAL:

U.S. MEDIA USES FALSEHOODS TO DEFEND JOE BIDEN FROM HUNTER’S EMAILS

(After working as a journalist at Salon and The Guardian, Greenwald co-founded The Intercept in 2013 along with Poitras and journalist Jeremy Scahill, and co-founded The Intercept Brasil in 2016. He resigned from The Intercept in October, 2020, to return to independent journalism.)

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Nebraska advertising for nursing jobs, no vaccine required

https://www.wowt.com/2021/08/24/nebraska-advertising-nursing-jobs-no-vaccine-required/

Bill7
    Participant

I plowed through about half the comments in this recommended post and thread, then stopped:

The Coming School Opening Covid Train Wreck

I’m not seeing where “the tide has turned”, or whatever.

“How many more masks should I wear? “How many more years of isolation is best? Which Booster-Jabs are bestest, and how often..” yadda-yadda

glad I’m old.

zerosum
    Participant

Question: Masks
    If you run into a cloud of covid, will the mask keep it out?
    Will covid adhere/stick to the mask, to your face, to your hair, to your clothes?
    When you remove your mask, and put in your pocket, or hang it up on the mirror
    Will those covid to get into your nose?
    Will the environment get contaminated from the contaminated mask?

Bill7
    Participant

Adding: back on the velocipede, definitely, for me.. there is a discipline and humor and sanity just in turning those pedals.

#screensBad

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.