Debt Rattle August 25 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 25 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali The Madonna of Port Lligat 1950   • Vaccine Effectiveness 15% in the Over-50s, 37% in the Under-50s (DS) • Fauci Dismisses “Freedom
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 25 2021]

Germ
    Participant

LAFD Captain Cristian Granucci, 31 year veteran, on Telegram app. August 23, 2021, 12:11 a.m. Medical tyranny strikes Los Angeles City Fire Department. A gut-wrenching soliloquy and call to action opposing vaccine aparthied:

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, Chris Martenson’s video “Vaccine Mandates Are Here” was pulled from YouTube pretty much instantly. It will be interesting to hear why, in the event any reason is provided by the tech-mandarins at Google. In the meantime, you can listen to an audio-only version at Chris’s website.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I did watch the pulled video last night, and I think what may have done it was Chris discussing the way the experimental serums being called “vaccines” are affecting women’s menstrual cycles in a way that vaccines generally don’t. He implied that such a phenomenon suggests that these “vaccines” could adversely affect women’s fertility, and such claims are likely something the tech-mandarins consider a “conspiracy theory” to be suppressed with censorship. Yes, these are private companies that can do as they wish with those who would use the platform they are providing, but one can still find the censorship trend ominous nonetheless.

As for Comirnaty getting full approval and its “Pfizer-BioNTech” twin remaining under EUA for certain purposes: Should your employer mandate that you have to get the jab, insist on the Comirnaty if you’re going to go through with it. Under the convoluted ruling, the regular Pfizer under EUA can be used as a substitute for the fully-approved Comirnaty for those who want the Comirnaty until an adequate supply of Comirnaty can be obtained. Under full-approval-based employer mandates to get the jab, this distinction may be used to trick employees into “volunteering” to take the Pfizer in place of the Comirnaty.

The important distinction legally, even though they are essentially medically the same, is that there is manufacturer liability for the fully-approved Comirnaty. However, there is no such liability for the regular Pfizer that has been used in the USA for that kind of injection so far, because the regular Pfizer injection is still under the EUA, or Emergency Use Authorization. So if you want to be able to hold the manufacturer of your injection liable for any long-term damage you may suffer from an employer-mandate to receive this injection, you need to specifically get the Cormirnaty.

those darned kids
    Participant

scum.

what kind of family produces people who devise schemes such as “comirnaty/non-comirnaty”?

what kind of society produces people who devise schemes such as “comirnaty/non-comirnaty”?

what kind of species produces people who devise schemes such as “comirnaty/non-comirnaty”?

scum.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Besides wanting to trick employer-mandated recipients (which I admit is mostly speculation on my part), there may be a very Murphy’s Golden Rule (“they who have the gold, make the rules”) reason for this two-tiered approval. This would be that Pfizer still has a lot of doses left of their particular serum that they don’t want to be forced to throw away on account of only the Comirnaty receiving full approval. So of course Pfizer had their pet-regulators at the FDA provisionally extend the EUA for certain purposes in the hopes of being able to receive money for getting those remaining doses into people’s arms before the big shipments of Comirnaty start showing up for general use.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@tdk: Greedy, devious scum who only care about themselves and their own kind.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Lukas Lion (4:28 music video – talented young man)

Mister Roboto
    Participant

In light of recent developments, this deserves a re-post:

upstateNYer
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Israel – Need. More. Boosters.

“COVID-19: Opposition urges emergency Knesset session on hospital crisis”

“Especially during this rise in COVID-19 morbidity, we demand that the Knesset convene to address this emergency …. ”

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/covid-19-opposition-urges-emergency-knesset-session-on-hospital-crisis-677598

Germ
    Participant

Here’s where they’ll bury the vaxxine adverse reactions (and the bodies):

“Deaths in Britain above average for sixth week running”

https://uk.newschant.com/uk-news/deaths-in-britain-above-average-for-sixth-week-running/

zerosum
    Participant

What unifies us – Pelosy
    ($3.7T pork)
    ——
    Who will read it
    The approval is for BioNTech only, but there are no supplies of that. So the Pfizer shot you’ll get has not been approved.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/550b0ac4e4b0c16cdea1b084/t/6124fdd27da16f3e2c51aecb/1629814226387/Key+points+to+consider+FDA+letters+and+press+release.pdf

The efficacy claims are based on outdated data. The press release indicates that the
    basis of the efficacy claims was as quoted below. However, those data are outdated,
    and captured with strains of virus (Alpha, Beta) that are no longer predominant. The
    efficacy claims are therefore invalid – it is quite clear that the vaccine is much less
    effective in preventing infection by the currently circulating strain (Delta)

————

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Former Haas F1 Sponsor Claims COVID-19 Vaccines Are ‘Biggest Scandal In Public Health History’

Former Haas F1 Sponsor Claims COVID-19 Vaccines Are ‘Biggest Scandal In Public Health History’

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Safe and Effective?
    Hahaha ……

“21,766 DEAD Over 2 Million Injured In EU Drug Reaction Database”

21,766 DEAD Over 2 Million Injured in EU Drug Reaction Database

Germ
    Participant

Wake up people!

“PFIZER CEO “IM 59, I’M HEALTHY. MY HEALTH TYPE IS TO RECOMMEND NOT TO GET VACCINATED” ”

Germ
    Participant

“Hidden immunity: Why booster jabs may not be needed after all”

” …people who have recovered from an infection have immunity hidden away in their bones ready to spring into action. This type of dialed-down protection could last decades, or even a lifetime, the researchers believe.”

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/health/medical/hidden-immunity-why-booster-jabs-may-not-be-needed-after-all/ar-AANByyv

zerosum
    Participant

Wet dreams
    Military Don’t meet the Aug 31 deadline
    Lone gunman lose it in a crowd
    Plane fired upon by ground fire
    Mercenaries and allies do not secure the airport after 31 Aug deadline

upstateNYer
    Participant

I now have 2 first-hand accounts of cancer in people who were vaccinated about 5 months ago (one, bladder; one, “on” not “in” lung, non-smoker). Maybe vaccine related. Maybe not. We’ll never know.

Increased frequency in local online “featured” obituaries of people dying unexpectedly. Most recent is a woman in her 50s who died at home unexpectedly.

Can’t find something you aren’t looking for.

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Daily New COVID-19 Cases in Israel Approach January Peak

“The number of new coronavirus cases each day in Israel is nearing the record set in January.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2021-08-24/daily-new-covid-19-cases-in-israel-approach-january-peak

upstateNYer
    Participant

The entire idea that “natural immunity” was short-lived and less favorable than “vaccine-induced immunity” was so utterly stupid it wasn’t ever worth debate. Period.

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

A Hospital Finds an Unlikely Group Opposing Vaccination: Its Workers

oldandtired
    Participant

Ilargi,

Help me with this, please. Is covid 19 a gain of function virus? My understanding is that gof is modifying a virus that is not transferable to humans to become transferable? Also gof increases the virulence of the virus?

If the answer is yes, did Fauci have anything to do with this?

Thank you.

absolute galore
    Participant

Now that it has the official name of Comorbidaty, I mean Conformnaty, people who get adverse reactions will be able to go after Pfizer. If the kind of VAERS reports we are hearing about are only a small percentage of these reactions, why is Pfizer going ahead with this? Why not keep it under the EAU since they have no liability, the product is being forced via passports, and they are getting paid a healthy amount per dose? It does not make sense to me that hey would open themselves up to this kind of massive liability. Obviously they have some idea of all the adverse reactions we are hearing about. Thoughts?

upstateNYer
    Participant

oldandtired: regarding gain of function, etc. Check out ICAN, which has covered this extensively and has published Fauci emails about this. Del Bigtree (Highwire) has numerous episodes regarding this (can access Highwire through ICAN website).

Home

upstateNYer
    Participant

sorry, link should read … icandecide.org

Germ
    Participant

Rolling around laughing:

“Israel May Deny Green Passports to People Who Have Not Received COVID Booster
    Health Minister Horowitz says that since the vaccine loses effectiveness over time, proof of immunity will no longer be valid for those who have not had the booster”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-may-deny-green-passports-to-people-who-have-not-received-covid-booster-1.10147312

The “double-jabbed” ‘may’ soon be treated as being unvaxxed!

Too funny.
    Just too funny.

robertmp
    Participant

Our friend, age 35! Unvaxxed, got a medium case of COVID 6 weeks ago, recovered. Then she got COVID a second time last week, more severe. Doctor said very unusual , but she’s worried, may get shots.

TheUAoB
    Participant

Yet it is “common knowledge” the vaccine confers superior immunity (even as that has morphed into ‘immunity from severe disease/death’!).

Nobody who has taken the vaccine wants to believe there’s a problem with it, so they don’t. Most who read TAE are those who don’t blindly trust authority, we are not credible to the mainstream which does.

There is so much deceit, it’s got to the point where I’m even self censoring myself in conversation where I can’t mention certain things *because* they’re so obvious. The conditioning to accept the official narrative is so strong. This FDA authorization nonsense, for example, it’s obviously a stunt to give authorization to an unavailable product to maintain the EUA for the other vaccines, or at lease for Pfizer (are the others now banned in the US?). No way will Pfizer make COMIRNATY available in the US, they would be liable for all the injuries stemming from the “mandates”. Even Chris Martenson can’t bring himself to say so.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Dr. Christina Parks testifying in front of Michigan legislature regarding HB4471 on August 19th; HB4471 is a bill to prohibit employers from discriminating against an individual because the individual has not received or declines to receive certain vaccinations. It’s a concise exposition of the arguments against vaccination, worth sharing.

Dr. D
    Participant

Using what test, I wonder. The one used at the college? The one that tested positive for goat, motor oil, and papaya?

Also wondering if ye olde virus shedding that we haven’t seen proven, is the cause of secondhand symptoms.

absolute galore
    Participant

robertmp wrote: Our friend, age 35! Unvaxxed, got a medium case of COVID 6 weeks ago, recovered. Then she got COVID a second time last week, more severe. Doctor said very unusual , but she’s worried, may get shots.
    Depending on actual timeframes, but if she got a med case 6wks ago, suffered symptoms 2wks, then came down with more severe 1wk ago, it may be likely that she never actually got rid of the initial infection from her body–not all that unusual. She might try getting hold of some Ivermectin even if the virus appears to be clearing–there is some talk that it can help with possible Long Covid, and perhaps knock out any lingering virus. But there are folks on here more knowledgeable about this kind of thing than me, I’m sure they will chime in with a more informed take. Hope your friend is feeling better.

Dr. D
    Participant

Martenson is a Doctor and Duke epidemiologist, so obviously, we cannot listen to doctors, we listen to Chad at YouTube. He’s your doctor now!

Kamala or her people may be being targeted with the Havana weapon. Apparently this weapon is very clever and causes the ear to make tiny air bubbles that then damage, cause effects elsewhere similar to decompression sickness, if I get this right.

Since the media’s already signaled Joe’s taken out with 25, Kamala is NOT coming in as they signal her terrible popularity, hiding, and ineptitude, that leaves only one person. And don’t tell me nothing, there’s no lie they won’t tell to cover their own, be it Joe OR Harris. Honestly, we’re not children here.

President Pelosi. But only if they can get Harris and take her out nicely first. Maybe the reason to send her worldwide where the protection is harder? I guess her hiding in the basement this month makes more sense now.

Like usual, approve, but also NOT approve, for “reality a la carte.” That way YOU take the unapproved thing and when you die it’s your fault. Astonishing they still care, really. I guess when the law is your major murder weapon, you don’t want to lose it, but you also don’t want somebody else to use it against you.

Here’s a good article for the day:
    “No one knows how many Indigenous women are murdered each year. That makes the deaths hard to stop.” –MSNBC

I know I’ve said this before. So this is what you can expect with a Federal-level law enforcement, as they’ve pushed on them since the reservations were created. BIA is notorious, especially on Pine Ridge, for corruption, buyoffs, terrorism, rape, poison, murder, and all protected in coordination with the FBI, who are the U.S. police for reservations. As with other Progressive, helpful programs, forced schooling to pedo murders; food support that force-feeds obesity, sickness, and death; federal health care that sterilizes women, this plan is test-marketed on them before being rolled out to the larger society, one subgroup at a time. You’re Next. Oh wait: too late. It’s you. $1500/year UBI AND unending martial law where you need permission to leave your home. Yes this is original reservation law, which was the basis for concentration camps. Die in a hole.

“The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then? … “If they would rather die,” said Scrooge, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

So, warning: forced Federal Police, forced Federal services. No balance of powers, no “or else”: this is what you get. All the care, safety, and income parity you find in the city of D.C., with the transparency and corruption of Puerto Rico.

Are we doomed? Israel’s Prime Minister is crazy (or an idiot)” Killin’ the Jews. Never gets old. Ask DeBlasio.

absolute galore
    Participant

Great video above on the presentation to the Michigan legislature. Dr. Christina Parks stands up against tyranny. Reminiscent of another Parks…

DoubleDareU
    Participant

Continually
    Overstate
    Marginal
    Immunity –
    Require
    Non-vaccinated
    Adults
    To
    Yield

TDub
    Participant

What do you think will come out of Jackson Hole this week? While they have been signaling more and more that they are thinking about considering a taper, I don’t see it. Congress is trying to pass a $3.5 trillion (or more) stimulus package – don’t they need ultra low rates as well as the Fed to monitize?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.