Debt Rattle December 12 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 12 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Joseph Mallord William Turner Sunrise over Plain, with Figures 1830   • Tory MPs Trigger Vote Of No Confidence In Theresa May Today (G.) • 1000s
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 12 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Joseph Mallord William Turner Sunrise over Plain, with Figures 1830
    I must say that Turner’s art (this painting) doesn’t do much for me.
    But, as with free speech; I’m happy to see him pursue his calling.

The US moon landing conspiracy theories are just silly and boring.
    I had no idea they brought back 300 kilograms of the moon (Phra Jan in Thai); that’s 663 lbs. for Usians… 😉

zerosum
    Participant

Pensioners, who are in many households the only people with an income due to the highest unemployment rate in the eurozone, have seen earnings shrink by up to 40 percent since Greece toppled into crisis in late 2009.

When will the shit hit the fan for you?
    Even when the pensions are cut back by 40%, the elites are still in control of the social/economic systems.

Will the rentier lose their sources of income?

…. Beijing has claimed it will step up protection of intellectual property rights ….

Its not going to help the factory workers.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Although her first day on the job is still weeks away, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is already pulling back the curtain on the inner workings of the Capitol.

Fellow freshman member Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., echoed her criticisms. Tlaib said that Gary Cohn, former chief economic advisor to President Donald Trump and former Goldman Sachs executive, told the new members at orientation that they don’t “know how the game is played.” “No Gary, YOU don’t know what’s coming – a revolutionary Congress that puts people over profits,” Tlaib tweeted.

Well, in the coming months/years, we’ll find out what stuff they are made of…
    A couple of Davids against an army of Goliaths.
    For the life of me, I cannot think of a female equiviant of a “David”, my bad…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Joseph Mallord William Turner Sunrise over Plain, with Figures 1830

I’ve come back to that painting many times and am warming to it.
    It’s got a subtlety to it that escaped me; in fact, I like it. Glad Ilargi introduced it to us/me…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.