Debt Rattle December 8 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 8 2021

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    V. Arnold
    Participant

After nine years, you know what I realize?

Ignorance is bliss.

-Cypher

Bingo!

TAE Summary; an amazing piece…thanks

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@John Day, nobody is more anti-Rothschild than I am. Those who avoid and don’t expose are much more appreciated by the Rothschilds than those, like me, who seek and expose. I am NOT supporting what he writes… his attitude will very likely one day be the cause of my early death. I’m not unaware of this. The way to respond to his carnal bloodline narcissism, IMHO, is to realize the fruits of such toxicity and embrace the opposite as the “narrow path” that leads to positive outcomes for the community, which includes one self. Call it The Way of Agape Love. I’m for that!
    Before being assassinated, James Garfield observed, “the truth will set you free, but it will make you miserable first.” The truth in the land of selfishness-first is an ugly truth — how can it be any other way given that we reap what we sow. But this is a global architect with knowledge we do not have. You read what I quote from him, but he reveals a lot more… like the supremacy of copper in their diets and the toxicity of inorganic iron (and other minerals). There is some nuance here, but the idea that the best form of a mineral is organic from plants (or animals) is solid. Other forms might not be ideal, but are also much better than no mineral at all (eg, magnesium glycinate and magnesum malate).
    His criticism of us is actually constructive if one is interested in self-improvement and can get over the emotional distaste of this guy’s presentation. His relish in highlighting our weakness also acts as a foundation for someone to learn their weaknesses and correct them — if they can move beyond the emo-feelings of being offended. They are human and natural, but they interfere with, shall we say, continuous improvement.

I’m an advocate of a Spirit-line, one based on Agape Love, which includes the embracing of personal responsibility, the Freddy Krueger of the modern era. I believe everyone here deserves to know what the root cause science actually reveals, as opposed to the allopathic, system swap, Rockefeller Medicine for profit science presented by the authority as the ONLY science. Not because of all the accolades I get, because I don’t get them! I catch non-stop grief from people still plugged into the “Debt-Money Matrix.”

I appreciate it when people share key insights with me, and wish more people would care enough to do so. Humanity could actually progress if we did, but here we are… with the CHOICE to improve or to continue spinning… and we will spin, it is our nature as a whole. Selfishness can not work! Not my form of it. Not your form of it. Not anyone’s form of it. Care-for-Others-Equal-to-Self is the only way — the Agape Love Way.

Your gardening skills are awesome. Make it fun to learn what greens around you are edible or juiceable, too, if you don’t already know. If you don’t have a distiller, you should consider one — seriously. A good efficient wood stove to support the distiller’s operations would be a good idea. Off grid solar would be nice as well. And a good community.

I think you already enjoy the little things that matter… and that’s important to keep one’s mind sane in an insane world. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.