Debt Rattle February 10 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 10 2022

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    deflationista
    Participant

no honour. no shame.

a shill for the most corrupt.

I couldn’t agree more.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/02/04/us/rnc-resolution-censure-cheney-kinziger.html

WES
    Participant

I see deflate is gearing up to remove by force the illegal unvaxxeds in Ottawa!
    Should be a great show to watch as the state re-asserts it’s state’s authority over these criminals, eh deflate?

WES
    Participant

So Trudeau successfully got Ford to be the lightning rod for freezing the trucker’s GiveSendGo funds.
    I wonder what Trudeau had on Ford, for Ford to volunteer for this political suicide mission?

Deep state’s Deflate probably knows but won’t talk.

those darned kids
    Participant

WES
    Participant

The major of Windsor is getting the courts to remove the protesting truckers.
    That should work very well. The courts have already agreed to do just that.

Naturally this pleases Deflate!

WES
    Participant

Nice to see lots of red plastic gas cans in Ottawa today.

Deflate can’t be too happy about this!

WES
    Participant

TDK:

Is that what our own deep state Deflate really looks like?

those darned kids
    Participant

WES
    Participant

TDK:

Shows how sick Ontario has become, a police state!

Deflate would be so proud of this!

those darned kids
    Participant

a friendly police state, wes..

Bill7
    Participant

The prevalence of images- on the darpaNet and elsewhere- is disconcerting to me. Stuart Ewen wrote a book about that called ‘All-Consuming Images’ awhile back; worthy, if not inspired. McLuhan before him.. not sure what I’m getting at, except that images so easily disseminated make me uneasy. Lots and lots of [cheap, sensational] images on this site these days.

who benefits from the cheap, sensational images, and to what end ?

I want to fill super-sexy deflatio with Supreme. She’s so hot.

The Arcimboldo paintings are good. I like Der Frühling by him especially, and wish I could link it. Morris Berman
    used it for the cover of at least one edition of his fine, hopeful book ‘Reenchantment of the World’ quite awhile
    back. Alas, he decided the cause was lost, and moved deep into Mexico- last I heard.

Another painting that comes to mind somehow is Caspar David Friedrich’s ‘Das Eismeer’. It’s a good one, pops up in dreams sometimes.

Bill7
    Participant

Images are manipulative almost in their essence, it seems to me. That in combination with the new ease of their dissemination.. Maybe that’s why they’re so prevalent in this new dark age.

leave me alone

Mister Roboto
    Participant

You right-wing, anti-vax dopes latch on to any messenger that says things that tickle your bias. In this case, you think Joe Rogan is on your “team” because he started taking heat for having on your quacky heroes.

Apparently, Krystal Ball’s irony escaped you geniuses. Just like I figured it would.

I can already hear your gears churning when you realize that Joe Rogan is one of those “libtards” you claim anyone is who has a conscience.

I was surprised you posted that, but this comment sheds some light on what it was you thought you were doing. Sometimes I get the impression that you need us to be something for you that we’re really not.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.