Debt Rattle January 29 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 29 2024

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alastair Crooke

… The latest Peace Index survey reflects the pervasive gloom: 94% percent of Jews think Israel has used the right amount of firepower in Gaza (or “not enough” (43%)). Three-quarters of all Israelis think the number of Palestinians harmed since October is justified to achieve its aims; a full two-thirds of Jewish respondents say numbers of casualties are definitely justified (only 21% say “somewhat” justified).

The Tragic Self-Destruction of an Enraged Israel

jb-hb
    Participant

80’s AOR is a guilty pleasure of mine. Every now and then, they accidentally write a hymn. So here’s 2 hymns fitting for this year, this day. Felt like we could use them.

A prayer that some sort of metaphorical Berlin Wall comes down, the one we see here daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wt17kg6cGk

Tears fall from hopeful eyes
    The salt of joy will rise
    We wait for peaceful years
    As we hold back our fears

I wish you could see what I see
    A place where we could be
    Where words and thoughts are truly free
    I wish you could feel what I feel
    Love for everyone Falling from the sun, Falling from the sun (Son?)

Why do we bleed each other
    Wear a smile while we break our brother’s back
    Someday we’ll leave it all behind
    And blow the devil’s little mind
    How can we lead each other
    When we can’t believe our brother’s words
    Someday we’ll open our virgin eyes
    And the Salt of Joy will rise

Hold on for better days
    For peace of mind we’ll pray
    We hear the distant call
    We’ll watch their temples fall

I wish you could see what I see
    A place where we could be
    Where words and thoughts are free

I wish you could feel what I feel
    Hate for all the crimes that poison precious minds
    They poison precious minds

Why do we bleed each other…

Tears fall from hopeful eyes….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tno-uymF-9c

When they get to “a love for our own ecology,” I instinctively always read that as deeper ecology than nature, rather our consciousness, our nature, reality – Logos.

Holy lamb
    See the world we started
    Is it so low again
    Like a light that’s lost upon the stage
    So the more it shines, it goes away

Surely then
    See the curtain rising to show us once again
    All the magic of the earth and the skies
    See the more we find
    The more we realize

That every time
    See the laws of nature keep telling us like a friend
    It’s the spirit of emotion dancing to the wind
    High above
    High above
    So sure inspired again

I can tell a new story now
    Can we see through this mask of uncertainty
    Surely now
    How can it be so hard when all there is to know
    Don’t be afraid of letting go
    It takes a loving heart
    To see and show
    This love
    For our own ecology

Hold the light
    Hold the light
    Out of love we’ll come a long long glorious way
    At the start of every day
    A child begins to play
    And all we need to know
    Is that the future is a friend of yours and mine

zerosum
    Participant

Pentagon

Has WWIII started without me? We don’t want war.
    3 U.S. troops were killed some 40 were wounded.
    Iran is responsible for supporting the attackers, (sending drones and missiles to attack the invaders, (USA bases).
    It is not the same thing when the USA is doing the same thing in Ukraine and Israel.
    ( The facts.
    Your point of view is being manipulated by misinformation and lies.)

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2024/01/war-on-the-middle-east-the-time-of-monsters.html#more
    War On The Middle East – The Time Of Monsters
    ———-

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Y’all know “my Navy” now.
    Everything is inverted.
    Pathetic equals excellence.
    Criminality substitutes for morality.

Although nothing compares to the misuse of casus belli, “LeedeRs” sending men mostly to their deaths, to them mere minor moves on Their The LeedeRs Grand Chessboard.
    Tower 22 2024 vs USS Liberty 1967

Leeeedership my ass, losers, poseurs, actresses, frauds and wannabe’s are they one and all. Concentrated after long slow simmer. Their call-sign (is it droit de signeur, Dr D) is to assiduously avoid any difficult assignment and heavy lifting.

Now wonder why a 5 year old and his memories from 1967 kept his eyes on the prize 14 years later amidst another casus belli, Israel’s terrorist bombing of Iraq’s Osirak nuclear facility

“The tower-22 strike in Jordan triggers US, Israel into all-front war”

Sorry, I’m not persuaded in the least.
    Israel has justifiably been in the queue since 1967.
    Let’s be patient with our retribution.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Israel apologized.
    Mistaken identity…
    … Israel asserted.

34 killed by the Israelis…..unmistakably

I forgot to add that.
    Words matter.
    Characterization trumps Character.

Red
    Participant

Following the lead of what they say Russia is doing!

– Western analysts and commentators are contemplating increasingly desperate measures to speed up production increases, including sacrificing quality and safety, something they’ve all recently criticized Russia for doing as it expands munition production;

US Seeks “New” Strategy for Ukraine as Reality of Russia’s Advantages Sets in

Brian Berletic

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

( … forgive me if following was posted before)

F.S.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

First there was Sept.11, then Jan.6, perhaps next up is Feb.3:

All staged & primed, casus belli indeed!

The UniParty GlobalCap Empire is busy setting the trap(s), cycling the bait(s), patiently waiting to flu$h out any & all possible future resistance…

Too bad, sooo sad that the absolute dearth of Spiritual Sanity in 2024 “America” will try, convict & condemn “patriots” with -0- recourse, self-serving themselves up on a platter, rather than *prudently* meeting in *prayerful* meetings of Love & Humility, *meditatively* reflecting upon identifying & disarming Them, just more silly Hubris Addicted Man Children who are about to foolishly rush in where angels fear to tread (again), perhaps for the last time?

Y’all have been warned.

Molfar lists the enemies of Ukraine. From “Anti-Speigel” via Rense.
    Scroll down and find some familiar names. Jimmy Dore?!?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Why we can’t have nice things…

Q.E.D.

zerosum
    Participant

History notes for Canadians
    https://www.espritdecorps.ca/history-feature/the-rcaf-officer-who-brought-hitlers-waffen-ss-to-canada
    THE RCAF OFFICER WHO BROUGHT HITLER’S WAFFEN SS TO CANADA
    October 30, 2020
    By David Pugliese

Panchuk was able to get members of the 14th Waffen SS Division Galicia into Canada by lying about their past.

Members of the unit had surrendered to Allied forces and were being held in a camp in Italy. In an attempt to hide the SS connection, the unit had changed its name in the last few days of the war to the First Division Ukrainian National Army.

Panchuk was trying to get Canada to accept large numbers of soldiers from the unit but he had a major problem. The Canadian government would not accept as immigrants anyone who voluntarily served in the German military. Not only had the Ukrainians voluntarily served in Hitler’s war machine but they had eagerly signed up for the Waffen SS, which had been declared a criminal organization by the Nuremberg war crimes tribunal.

zerosum
    Participant

Interesting. Proven in combat

Iranian ‘Shahed’ drones used in Ukraine available for $57,000 on Alibaba: short-lived but shocking sale

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/iranian-shahed-drones-used-in-ukraine-available-for-57000-on-alibaba-short-lived-but-shocking-sale/ar-AA1nbmjV

Posted by: librul | Jan 29 2024 23:59 u
    ———
    https://tech.liga.net/technology/novosti/na-sayte-alibaba-poyavilsya-klon-iranskogo-drona-shahed-136-poddelka-stoit-bolshe
    A clone of the Iranian Shahed-136 drone has appeared on the Alibaba website. A fake is worth more
    The seller quickly removed the listing
    Yaroslav Zhakhalov

aspnaz
    Participant

Israel has implanted GPS chips under the skin of its soldiers to facilitate locating them in case of abduction

Umm, this sounds like bollocks to me. I bet these chips were simply to allow the soldiers to access restricted areas within military establishments, in place of access cards. Nothing to do with GPS.

GPS needs line of sight to four satelites. Hidden underground is definitely not going to work.

How far away can you detect the signal from an embedded chip? A detector close to your skin, one that can give the embedded chip enough induced energy to transmit a signal, similar to a smart card. If you are hidden underground then they will never detect you on the surface as your chip would ever have the energy to even transmit continuously, let alone be detected above the ground.

Nice idea, straight out of the nutjob’s handbook.

WES
    Participant

My New Definition of Insanity:
    Insanity is trying to remain sane in an insane world.

Dr. D. Rich:
    And I was in Jordon not far from where the Israeli planes flew along the Saudi border headed to Iraq.
    And I was in Siberia when that Korean 747 was shot down.
    And I was in Marrakesh where the Shah of Iran stayed after leaving Iran.

You have a deep sense for injustice.
    The past was fucked up and so is the present.
    One can only hope Dr. D is right that in the long run the perpetrators of injustice eventally fail due to their incompetence.

Time Expressed Mathematically:
    The average length of failed marriages is 8.6 years
    8.6 years x 365 days = 3145 = pi
    So 8.6 years is a circle expressed in time.

John Day
    Participant

Can’t Get Out https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/cant-get-out

Alastair Crooke looks at how the Israeli government has boxed itself into a situation where the Jewish population supports and demands overwhelming revenge against Palestinians, not only in Gaza, but in the West Bank of the Jordan river, and in southern Lebanon. This is problematic because Israeli forces have failed to accomplish this, or make convincing progress, in the urban fighting situation, against highly motivated Hamas fighters on their home turf.
    Israeli politicians need some “decisive-victory, which they cannot accomplish without US involvement. They talk about “cutting the head off the snake” (Iran), but this is not possible, due to vast stockpiles of Iranian missiles of all kinds, able to take out Israeli cities, bases, and American bases and ships.
    They may try to wage unlimited war against Hezbollah, but would need the US to do the heavy-lifting, which would be against US interests, and cause loss of munitions, ships, planes and prestige. “Joe Biden” has always “backed Israel” and described himself as a “Zionist”. There seems to be no-way-out for the apartheid Zionist state”. At what point would they employ nuclear weapons far and wide (Samson Option)?
    How would the Samson Option be gently walked down, as Likud cannot lose face at home, clear out armed Israeli settlers, and give the Palestinian people all of their mandated, lands, declared to be theirs in 1967?
    How many Israelis would have to decide to leave for that to be feasible. It appears to be completely necessary.
    Many opine that there is no hope for a 2 state-solution. If that is the case, then the historical Ottoman Empire laws of religious tolerance would need to be applied and enforced.
    The Tragic Self-Destruction of an Enraged Israel

The Tragic Self-Destruction of an Enraged Israel

​ John Helmer presents the scenario that US air defense systems, already supplied to Ukraine last year, may be functionally compromised, as they are not working well in Ukraine any more. The Russians may have shared working details of the systems with Iran, Yemen and other regional “Resistance” partners.
    This would allow the drone attack within Jordan, which systems should have prevented. (Centcom knows where the drones originiated, but “is still investigating”)
    THE TOWER-22 STRIKE IN JORDAN TRIGGERS US, ISRAEL INTO ALL-FRONT WAR – THE ARABS AND IRAN ARE READY, THE RUSSIANS TOO
    The details of the T​ower-22 attack, and Iran’s reinforcement at the Strait of Hormuz, reveal that the Arabs and the Iranians are ready and waiting. The Russians too.
    ​ The drone attack on the US troop base known as Tower-22, in the northeastern corner of Jordan, caught the US forces, reportedly reservists, asleep. The base reportedly holds 350 Army and Air Force personnel. At least three have been confirmed killed; eight have been evacuated with life threatening injuries, according to US Central Command (CENTCOM); about three dozen have been counted as wounded.​..
    ..While there has been no announcement from the Russian Defense Ministry of a successful hit against C-RAM in Kiev, military sources believe Russia’s General Staff have acquired the technical capability to neutralize the American system, allowing drones through to hit their ground targets, including the C-RAM mounted truck unit.

THE TOWER-22 STRIKE IN JORDAN TRIGGERS US, ISRAEL INTO ALL-FRONT WAR – THE ARABS AND IRAN ARE READY, THE RUSSIANS TOO

​ Pentagon Offers Unusual Reason Why Anti-Air Defenses Failed At Jordan Border Base​
    The U.S. failed to stop a deadly attack on an American military outpost in Jordan because the enemy drone approached its target at the same time a U.S. drone was also returning to base, U.S. officials said Monday.​..
    ​..The return of the U.S. drone led to some confusion over whether the incoming drone was friend or foe, officials have concluded so far.
    The enemy drone was launched from Iraq by a militia backed by Tehran, U.S. officials said. The outpost, Tower 22, sits in Jordan, hard on the borders of Iraq and Syria.
    ​ In total three US service members died and at least 34 were injured, with eight of these having been medically evacuated to a hospital in Germany.​”​,,,
    ​..”We don’t want a wider war with Iran, we don’t want a wider war in the region, but we gotta to do what we gotta to do,” National security (NSC) spokesman John Kirby said Monday. “We certainly know Iran is backing these groups … we are taking it very seriously.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/white-house-says-significant-military-response-coming-iran-denies-involvement-us-troop

​Former US intelligence analyst, Ray McGovern, gives the attack on US troops in Jordan a 50:50% chance of being an Israeli or Israeli-linked false-flag attack to get the US into the war in a big way Who benefits? Who has pulled this before? (Lloyd Austin, for one, it turns out.) Ray McGovern: Israeli False Flag Killing US Troops? [Thanks Oroboros.]

John Day
    Participant

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin returns to work at the Pentagon after cancer surgery complications​ (pictures, apparently)
    https://ny1.com/nyc/brooklyn/ap-top-news/2024/01/29/defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-returns-to-work-at-the-pentagon-after-cancer-surgery-complications

​ Israeli Ministers Attend ‘Return to Gaza Conference’, Speak in Support of Resettlement​ [Doubling-down as usual. This time appears to be different.]
    A video of ministers Itamar Ben Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich dancing at the conference could be used as evidence in future ICJ hearings, rights lawyer says​.

Israeli Ministers Attend ‘Return to Gaza Conference’, Speak in Support of Resettlement

​ Public outrage and massive pushback has ensued after in a Monday interview White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre asserted that the three US troops killed by the drone strike in Jordan had died “fighting on behalf of the administration” rather than America.
    ​ “Our deepest, obviously our deepest condolences go out, and our heartfelt condolences go out to the families who lost, uh, three, three brave, uh, three brave, uh, three brave, three folks who are military folks, who are brave, who are always fighting, who are fighting on behalf of, uh, this administration…”​ (“Men”, perhaps?)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/white-house-says-significant-military-response-coming-iran-denies-involvement-us-troop

​ Mess In The West: ‘Army Of God’ Convoy Heads To US Border While EU Farmers Block Cities​ (I read 77% of Americans support legal border controls0
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mess-west-army-god-convoy-heads-us-border-while-eu-farmers-block-cities

​ We had RFK Jr. denying rumors that he would take the #2 spot to Trump, but it sure would protect Trump’s health, as opposed to somebody like Nikki Haley.
    Trump wanted RFK Jr as running mate – NY Post​ , The former president’s “preliminary overtures” were rebuffed by Kennedy, the report says
    https://www.rt.com/news/591411-us-trump-rfk-vice-president/

John Day
    Participant

​ Watch: Globalists Know They’re ‘Extremely Unpopular’ — But That Won’t Keep Them From Seeking ‘Total Control’ Over Global Population
    (Must Have Emergency Powers​ before financial markets crash for good!)
    ​ According to Tim Hinchliffe, editor of The Sociable, the World Economic Forum’s “rebuilding trust” theme for last week’s annual meeting was just a cover for the globalists’ real goal: to install a “total control system” using digital ID and central bank digital currencies, under the aegis of global governance.

Watch: Globalists Know They’re ‘Extremely Unpopular’ — But That Won’t Keep Them From Seeking ‘Total Control’ Over Global Population

​ House GOP reveals articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
    The first article alleges Mayorkas participated in a “willful and systemic refusal to comply with the law.”
    https://justthenews.com/government/congress/house-gop-reveals-articles-impeachment-against-homeland-security-secretary

​Charles Hugh Smith Our Tax System Is an Unfair Mess: Here’s How to Fix (It It would be easier if the $US were re-valued at 50%. That might happen as a result..)
    Make the U.S. attractive to labor and capital with low rates and a simple, fair tax system and the populace and economy will benefit.
    ​ Discussing an alternative system of taxation that is fairer and simpler helps establish two important things: one, it reveals how far we’ve drifted from fairness, and two, it provides a template for a future reformist government to follow.
    ​ The reason why fairness in taxation matters is institutionalized unfairness rots society from the inside, and the social order and economy eventually collapse. Unfair taxes have two negative consequences: they accelerate the decay generated by unfairness, and they concentrate wealth in the top levels of wealth and power, exacerbating wealth/income inequality which also hollows out the nation from within.
    ​ Reforming taxation can’t fix all our problems, but it can reduce the negative consequences of institutionalized unfairness and soaring wealth/power inequality.
    https://charleshughsmith.substack.com/p/our-tax-system-is-an-unfair-mess

​Steve Kirsch , Evidence supporting >100,000 excess US deaths from the COVID vaccine in 3 months
    My interview with German data scientist Fabian Spieker on what the US data shows. He makes the case for over 100,000 excess deaths in just 3 months time.
    https://kirschsubstack.com/p/evidence-supporting-100000-excess

​ MMR Vaccine Debate Heats Up as Media Claim ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ to Blame for Recent Outbreaks​ “Same as it ever was…”
    As major news outlets linked reports of measles cases in the U.S. and U.K. to declining vaccine rates, experts told The Defender that case numbers in the U.S. have been extremely low for decades and the very minor variations in vaccination rates do not make a difference.

MMR Vaccine Debate Heats Up as Media Claim ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ to Blame for Recent Outbreaks

John Day
    Participant

​ Dr. Mark Trozzi’s Licence Stripped for “Misinformation” & Criticizing CPSO Policy on Jan 25, 2024​ (Factual evidence from medical experts did not impress the court.)
    ​ DR. TROZZI TO APPEAL AFTER COLLEGE REVOKES HIS LICENCE
    ​ The Ontario Physicians and Surgeons Discipline Tribunal issued a penalty decision today revoking Dr. Mark’s Trozzi‘s medical licence after ruling in October that he had committed acts of professional misconduct by spreading misinformation about Covid-19 science and making statements critical of Covid-19 public health policies and recommendations.
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/ontario-strips-dr-mark-trozzi-of

WES
    Participant

D.B. Smith:

A few days ago you expressed wonderment if something big was going on financially, I believe.

In mid December 2023 the Fed suddenly announced they would be cutting interest rates 3 times by 0.75% in 2024. They have since walked it all back. Result US bond shorts got smoked!

Now the US Treasury has announced they are cutting their future borrowing estimates by $200 billion sending interest rates tumbling again. More bond shorts suddenly smoked again!

I don’t suppose you see any pattern there? Like somebody making a gov aided killing? Neither do I.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There is not going to be an all out war between the US Empire and ANYBODY, for the following three reasons (and probably more)

1. The US does not have enough of ANYTHING to engage in an all out war. Not the troops, not the money, not the munitions, not the strategic natural resources, not the industrial capacity, not the leadership, not the national popular will, and most importantly not the opponent.
    2. The US is already bleeding out and near death (both as an empire, and as a nation) as a consequence of clever adversaries who are using the the West’s own psychoses as a a weapon against it. In other words, it is easy to provoke the US into attempting to provoke all-out-war, because that’s what the US Standard Operating Procedure already is. It is “provoking itself to death” and can easily be manipulated into continuing to do so until it is dead.
    3. It takes two to Tango, therefore the US’s adversaries can (and will) prevail by simply not accepting to all-out-dance. They will just continue doing what they are doing now (tap and run) until attrition on multiple fronts accomplished the foreseeable objective. The US’s adversaries are THRIVING with the current strategy, so why do it any other way?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.