Debt Rattle July 9 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 9 2023

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

In conclusion, a sovereign mindset is about taking control of our own lives, embracing our individuality and unique path, and recognizing the power within ourselves to create the reality we desire. It requires self-reflection, self-awareness, self-care, personal growth, and a deep connection with our inner selves and a sense of purpose and meaning. By embracing a sovereign mindset, we can live more fulfilling, meaningful, and intentional lives, and make a positive impact on the world around us.

Develop a Sovereign Mindset

https://www.laurenceeaseman.com/blog/develop-a-sovereign-mindset/

citizenx
    Participant

Finally where’s the backlash? If I had a child die suddenly or be permanently damaged then I’d get a gun and punish the people responsible for them getting vaxxed.

The people responsible are the parents and they are in total denial. It’s cult mentality.

Are westerners really that ignorant and cowardly?

Yes, yes they are.
    The shame and responsibility for going along and injuring yourself or your kids- is something Libs do not do. Have you heard ANY apologies from the Gov, pharma, media or cult pushers? Nope

In their false reality they are never wrong, never make mistakes, never apologize… they make excuses like the ‘science wasn’t clear’ even though they said the ‘science was settled’. They are liars and hypocrites, all of them. Which should shed some light on the ‘no backlash’, they all just turned their backs like it never happened…

Regarding kids and “Sound of Freedom”

Gore Vidal commented-

Americans have Monday morning amnesia, they cant remember a thing from the week before.

Just like the meme from yesterday- “you either understand history or you trust the Government, you can’t do both”

Do you not remember what they did to kids during the ‘pandemic’? They force masked kids, force injected kids, put them in chalk boxes outside on the playground so they could not interact- after they forced them to stay home in psychological abuse torture. Forget about vax injuries for a moment- have you heard any apologies for torturing kids and subjugating them to fear and isolation while brainwashing them to follow orders and fear each other?

I watched a parent on a bicycle pick up their kid at the pre-school. They were outside in the park on a sunny day. The kid was masked and the parent was not. As they were about to ride away- the kid said “mommy put you mask on” which she then did. That was insanity.

I know well over a two dozen vax injured- only 2 believe it was from the poison. The rest are in total denial. We’re talking myriad different injuries- shingles, MS, cognitive issues, diabetes, heart damage, hair loss, eye problems, the list goes on-

Nobody regrets not taking it…

Like cocaine, I’ve never woken up the next day and wished I did a bunch of blow the night before.

Oroboros
    Participant

ram
    Participant

The rather large fire brigade I’m a member of required the clot shots which I refused, so I was “stood down” and put “on reserve”. They allowed me to become active recently (still without any jabs) and now I attend my colleagues funerals. Have another one to go to later this week.

Generally, fire fighters (not retired) are relatively young and fit, often very fit. My closest friends haven’t taken the death jabs, but I know of too many good people that were either killed or seriously injured (perhaps eventually fatally) by them.

kultsommer
    Participant

@thomas….

There is reading, and there is digesting…

and there is smart-assing., I say.
    Read Michael’s last post. Man wants to be left alone so stop putting the words in his mouth, for Gods sake!
    Here is another one of yours:

If he intends to show his current community how they might survive in isolation,

What would be the reason to go separate ways?
    Because there was no community to start with, I may say.
    Precisely the reason that US will not survive as a Nation once the “Big crash” comes. People will be left on their own while country is awash with “sovereign individuals” emulating John Galt. Which is not to say that I genuinely wish for Mich ta achieve that blissful state in it’s purest form.
    I wish I can know what Solzhenitsyn would have thought of strong Russia today?
    As the twist of macabre irony. the Country sailed through the collapse of Soviet Union precisely because of the safety net provided by the “equal animal farm” society that they endured, if you will.
    Person in Moscow hops on free tram ride to the nearby swap-meet market, sells grandparents silver samovar or chunk from home book library, returns to his/hers apartment (that has not been taken away) with some food provisions, and creates a life sustaining meal using electricity or gas that, again, has not been turned off. In the mean time every household gets money voucher, as part of entire country’s equity divided to the citizens (OK, not necessarily 100% fair).
    I am writing this, not out of malice but from the shock of dark shadowy horror that I experienced watching the tent city under the 405 fwy wide overpass in So Cal. US folks are really on their own.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@anticlimactic

Before the 2014 coup in Ukraine it was illegal to sell farmland to foreigners. That was obviously changed and Blackrock and others are taking advantage of this BUT what if these lands end up in Russian territory [or Polish or Hungarian]. Will they still own it?”

That is an excellent, vitally important ,and yet almost secret question. Under similar circumstances 250 years ago The United States of America got it dead wrong and literally lost their country to the covert machinations of a foreign power . . . and practically no one has wised up to the scam to this very day. As a consequence to the vacuous Treaty of Paris between the fledgling US and England [signed in 1783, and officially ending the Revolutionary War] and the bloody Brits simply continued gutting their “former” colony as if nothing had changed. Because it hadn’t.

As per the treaty (what a joke!) all of the personal and corporate ownerships, debts, holdings, contracts, etc. that had existed prior to the war continued to be legally recognized, and were simply “honored”, thanks to the feckless Benjamin Franklin giving the Brits everything they asked for in the treaty. Old Ben was highly over rated as a patriotic Founding Father, but extremely UNDER rated as a British secret agent (which he was).

The threat was that if the United States didn’t kiss Britain’s ass then the King’s forces of every kind would deny the Americans access to every part of the world that the British Empire controlled or influenced. They pretty much continued to do so anyway, including attacks on Washington DC and the western territories and waterways. . . but hey, what else would one expect when making deals with the devil?

Long story short: Russia will be under TREMENDOUS pressure to give back everything that the West stole from them over the past century or so (example: the Ukrainian farmland “purchased” by Blackrock with counterfeit funny money and violence). Don’t fall for it Vladimir! Keep what belongs to your people! FUCK the banks. They are not agreement capable.

John Day
    Participant

@Michael Reid: Good work, and lots f it, oon that project. I hope it works well.

@RED
    : Thanks for helpful advice about chronic over-charging of batteries, and remedies for it.

@Emmanuel Macron: You are trying to kill NATO, Man! Stop It!
    If NATO lets Ukraine join, NATO is finished.
    Perhaps you haven’t fully thought this through, right…?

@DBS: Russia doesn’t allow GMO crops, or RoundUp, so at least the worst plans for that farmland might be spoiled.

Oroboros
    Participant

Newest Ukronazi Wonder Weapon to Break Fortified Layered Russian Defense Line

zerosum
    Participant

” … the Ukrainian farmland “purchased” by Blackrock with counterfeit funny money and violence). Don’t fall for it Vladimir! Keep what belongs to your people! FUCK the banks. They are not agreement capable.”
    I don’t know how but Blackrock must be fighting to be the WINNER TAKES ALL

Celticbiker
    Participant

The chew wants you dead. Not collecting SS, not collecting a pension. That was all stolen long ago. A ditchdigger can get me immediately, you educated motherfuckers are lost, you’re gone.

John Day
    Participant

Damn! Erdogan is trying to kill NATO, too!

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s statement that the Ukraine “deserves NATO membership” following his meeting with Zelensky in Istanbul on July 8, as reported in the Turkish press.

THE RETREAT FROM SAIGON, AGAIN – WHAT THE CIA, US THINK TANKS, REPUBLICAN HOPEFULS ARE DOING TO AVOID THE WORST BATTLEFIELD DEFEAT THE US HAS SUFFERED

John Day
    Participant

@celticbiker: Digging a ditch IS an education, Man, like doing roofing in the summer is an education.
    (Did YOUR mom teach you to talk like that in polite(ish) company?)

Oroboros
    Participant

Newest Ukronazi Wonder Weapon to Break Fortified Layered Russian Defense Line

Oroboros
    Participant

These Polish PT-91 Tanks Sure Burn Nicely In Failed Offensive – Another Huge Fail For 4th Reich

I wonder if Polish tanks smell like Polish sausage when they burn?

WES
    Participant

Michael:

You are making rapid progress so this is an exciting project to watch! Something I dreamed of doing but never succeeded in doing.

If you are using about 3,400 feet of 1/0 wire or multi wire 1/0 cable, then the 24 wind turbines must be located quite a distance from your house!

How many turbines are you planning to connect to a pair of wires or a multi wire cable?

I am curious whether you plan on routing the wires/cables under ground or stringing them on poles?

I would think with your cooler temperatures, you can run higher max current than the 150 amps at 75 degrees C. standard rating. Also you will rarely hit max amperage except during a storm. So a little extra cooling effect then.

If it were me, I would likely re-rate from 150 amps to at least 200 amps, allowing me to connect 12 turbines @ 24 vdc/16.7 amps max per pair of 1/0 wires, to save on expensive wire.

For me sometimes, the designing stage is just as much fun as building it!

A close up picture of one turbine would help me see how you mounted the turbines. With 2″ mounting poles, these turbines are likely bigger and heavier than they look from a distance.

I was looking at a wind map of Newfoundland and noticed that the southwestern coast is only a wind zone 1 (a big surprise to me – central and east coast much more windy) but that about half of Burin Peninsula is rated wind zone 4. Naturally the wind doesn’t just suddenly drop from a zone 4 to zone 1 like the wind map says. So the open site you selected likely sees higher winds than zone 1. More wind is sometimes a mix blessing. How far inland from the sea coast are you?

My cottage on the St. Lawrence River is about half way from a zone 3 to a zone 2, so likely closer to a zone 2 than zone 3 wind. At the house just north of Toronto, I once spoke to a guy at the Klienburg Conservation who mentioned their one wind turbine only generated power about 15% of the time!

So I am figuring you have already derated your max 9600 watts by at least 75%.

Anyway, I am greatly enjoying your project updates and the related comments from Red, etc..The battery comment rings a bell.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

THIS DAY IN HISTORY – U.S. takes San Francisco from Mexico – 1846

What a fucking mistake!

Run for your Life dude

WES
    Participant

Oroboros:

Nice Polish fire tanks. Surprised the internal ammo didn’t go off.

I remember reading somewhere that during WW2 a small tank battle took place between some German Panzer I and 2 Polish built 2 man tankets in a forested area. The Germans kept missing the Polish tankets because they were so small and low to the ground. The Germans nicked named these little Polish tankets “cockroaches” because they were so hard to kill!

Oroboros
    Participant

15 Other Things The Secret Service Found At The White House

Babylon Bee

1 Three more illegitimate children of Hunter Biden
    2 Dead hookers
    3 Live hookers
    4 $72 billion marked “For Zelenskyy”
    5 Teddy Roosevelt’s skateboard
    6 Jill Biden’s Fisher-Price pretend doctor’s kit
    7 Dominion voting machine programming manual
    8 Scrapbook containing Hunter Biden’s baby teeth…and his adult teeth.
    9 Ray Epps
    10 A notebook labeled “Chairman Xi’s To-Do List”
    11 30 suitcases left behind by Sam Brinton
    12 List of unsecured locations of classified documents
    13 Hunter’s other laptop (where he keeps the REALLY bad stuff)
    14 A closet full of adult diapers
    15 Glass vial labeled “Next Pandemic — Save for 2024”

Pedo Joe Smells Funny

https://twitter.com/i/status/1677767794270830593

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

citizenx
    Participant

Healthcare Workers Are Dying Suddenly
    No more dancing for them in hospitals ‘overflowing with unvaxx’d’ (that was always a lie)

It’s now a pandemic of the vaxx’d, at all ages, suddenly dying.
    Remember their mantra?

“no one is safe until everyone is vaccinated”

More like “No one is retarded until everyone is retarded” –

Paramedics, Chiropractors, Nursing or Physician Assistants, Dental Assistants, Care Home Workers, Psychologists. 14 deaths examined (in the last three months)

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

Start windspeed: 7.2 KPH

Rated windspeed: 43.2 KPH
    with Rated power 400 W
    with Max voltage 14.5 V
    yielding Max current 27.6 A

Safe windspeed: 162 KPH

( 24V battery bank rail )
    ( 6 AWG )( 6 AWG )( 6 AWG ) ( 6 AWG )( 6 AWG )( 6 AWG )
    (63A breaker)(63A breaker)(63A breaker ) (63A breaker)(63A breaker)(63A breaker)
    ( (0 AWG) (0 AWG) ) ( (0 AWG) (0 AWG) )
    (12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG) (12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)
    (WG01+)(WG03+)(WG05+)(WG07+)(WG09+)(WG11+) (WG13+)(WG15+)(WG17+)(WG19+)(WG21+)(WG23+)

( 12V battery bank rail )
    (63A breaker)(63A breaker)(63A breaker ) (63A breaker)(63A breaker)(63A breaker)
    (12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG) (12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)(12AWG)
    (WG01-)(WG03-)(WG05-)(WG07-)(WG09-)(WG11-) (WG13-)(WG15-)(WG17-)(WG19-)(WG21-)(WG23-)
    (WG02+)(WG04+)(WG06+)(WG8+)(WG10+)(WG12+) (WG14+)(WG16+)(WG18+)(WG20+)(WG22+)(WG24+)

( 00V battery bank rail )
    (WG02-)(WG04-)(WG06-)(WG8-)(WG10-)(WG12-) (WG14-)(WG16+)(WG18-)(WG20-)(WG22-)(WG24-)

Wind generator 27.6 A times 12 per rail = 331.2 A
    Rail protection 63A times 6 breakers = 378 A

Leon Blanc-Sec
    Participant

Why do you keep posting anything from this guy Douglas Macgregor?

He’s spent the last year and a half telling us Ukraine is 5 days from complete collapse.

And now he’s claiming Taiwan is ‘some obscure island’?

What a gong show!

zerosum
    Participant

Down to earth evaluation

Posted by: BroncoBilly | Jul 10 2023 3:58

The Obama Admin stopped ALL testing of the many variants early in his first term. Due to international treaties was the claim.

No test range was allowed to authorize their use, and no one in charge of munitions storage was allowed to ship them anywhere.

Even the training rounds (flash-bang, not real explosives with shrapnel) were restricted for a time, then handed out in very small supplies.

The upshot of all this?

No one knows how reliable the stockpile really is.

Stockpile reliability requires using a small percentage each year from various production lots to validate that aging munitions still work. And that is done with items stored in munitions bunkers, not ones that have been lugged around in the real world.

Missing 8 years or more of testing means the required functionality can’t be guaranteed. Not just of the submunition, but of the fuze and the main charge itself.

In essence, the Ukraine will be using a very questionable stock of risky munitions. The worst case scenario for a fuze failure is an immediate function, meaning while inside the launch tube. A very traumatic experience for the user. The other non-function case means the projectile simply splatters against the ground without the air burst. More likely would be an incorrect altitude, too high or too low. Too high means a very large spread, too low means a small spread, and very low would cause most submunitions to not have enough airflow to active their rip cord and hence fuze set.

With the past supplying of outdated Stingers and Javelins, my guess is that “passing the trash” for avoiding more de-milling problems is as much a reason for the supply as them really making an difference in the Ukraine.

On a side note, the headlines this week are that the last of the US chemical weapons stockpiles destruction is nearing the end. I don’t think any have been made since the 50’s.

Posted by: BroncoBilly | Jul 10 2023 3:58

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@kult: I’d say you’re in some kinda bubble there. Can you not see these things right before you?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Not so sure if following was posted here before, … and so, here it goes:

As scientists and clinicians continue to delineate the “long-haul” course of COVID, policy makers and planners must anticipate and prepare for the impact of this new cause of disability, including its implications for federal and private worker’s compensation and disability insurance programs and support services.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-tsunami-of-disability-is-coming-as-a-result-of-lsquo-long-covid-rsquo/

F.S.

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.