Debt Rattle July 9 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 9 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Carl Frederik Aagaard View to the Amalfi Coast c1860 (woodblock)   • Biden Admin Lying ‘About Everything to Do With Ukraine’ – RFK Jr. (Sp.) • Tu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 9 2023]

Germ
    Participant

Haha – “Long Vaxx” !
    I’ve calling it that for over a year.

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

Rare link between coronavirus vaccines and Long Covid–like illness starts to gain acceptance

https://www.science.org/content/article/rare-link-between-coronavirus-vaccines-and-long-covid-illness-starts-gain-acceptance

TVASSF (“rare” my arse!)

Germ
    Participant

Mum was told she had ‘nerve damage’ from ‘botched’ Covid jab – the truth was far worse

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mum-told-nerve-damage-botched-27233867.amp

TVASSF (tick…tock…tick…tock… 5 BILLION posioned)

Germ
    Participant

One of 1000’s

‘FIT AND HEALTHY’ Student, 19, dies after going to A&E with a ‘sinus infection’ – as tributes pour in

” …bleed on the brain.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/22928954/student-dies-sinus-infection-tributes/

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

A four-time All-Ireland winning footballer has said she counts herself ‘very lucky’ after recovering from a stroke.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/dublin-footballer-siobhan-mcgrath-very-lucky-after-suffering-stroke-1484128

TVASSF (if that’s ‘luck’ …)

Germ
    Participant

Young, healthy – TFN!

GAA in mourning at unexpected death of young player

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/gaa-mourning-unexpected-death-young-30416564

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

Make it stop …

Tourist, 20, dies floating in pool after lungs flooded with blood in freak episode

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tourist-20-found-floating-dead-30392252

TVASSF(nope – it’s not going to stop)

Germ
    Participant

It’s not going to stop.
    Bad news – Real time Disability Data from US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) rose 857k in June to a new all time high of 34.15 million. The rate of change is accelerating.

TVASSF

EoinW
    Participant

@ Germ

I appreciate the information however, for me, it’s 2nd hand evidence. I’m simply not seeing 1st hand evidence.

People I know personally are not dying suddenly. Well one neighbour did last October but he was over 70. My father was 71 when he died suddenly(of a heart attack) over 20 years ago. What happened to my neighbour can’t be regarded as a vaxx death, unless I’m looking to believe any sudden death is a vaxx death.

I haven’t seen a single celebrity I follow dying suddenly. Granted I don’t follow modern celebrities – why would anyone in such a corrupt culture? My idea of dying suddenly is what happened to Jean Harlow. Plus I can name more players on Limerick’s hurling team than I can name in the NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL and English football combined! The fact is – thank goodness – that not a single high profile GAA player has had a negative vax reaction.

Finally where’s the backlash? If I had a child die suddenly or be permanently damaged then I’d get a gun and punish the people responsible for them getting vaxxed. That would be my duty as a parent. I’m surprised there’s still been no medical clinic shootings or doctor’s murdered in the USA. The hundreds of thousand vax injuries/deaths and no violent reaction doesn’t add up. Are westerners really that ignorant and cowardly?

Anyway it’s an awful job you’ve taken on. Keep up the good work!

Germ
    Participant

@ EoinW – well I am.

My tennis partner’s son was found dead at home – otherwise healthy.
    My best friend’s wife’s sister (52) died two months ago – complete immune collapse and massive internal bleeding.
    Her daughter (31) was found dead on the floor at her home 12 months previous to that.
    My brother’s daughter (24) had Long Covid (riiight) for a year – including collapsing in the street.
    A good friend developed shingles post vaxx.
    My aunt (71) vaxxed SIX times has blood clots in her left eye and continual headaches.
    One of my son’s classmates (17) had Bell’s Palsy-like symptoms post vaxx.
    ….. I could go on.

It’s happening, in spite of a lack of 1st hand evidence for you.

TVASSF(follow the data)

Red
    Participant

@michael-reid having had a 1kw turbine for five years I don’t think you will get what you’re hoping to get. According to the geological wind survey of Environment Canada the turbine should have produced for or five fold my yearly requirements at this site. The problem with the wind was it isn’t evenly pressurized. One cubic meter of air is of a different density than the next. So in a steady breeze of say 20 kms/ph your charge flow will still fluctuate quite a lot. My turbine was 200 feet from the nearest tall structures. The batteries don’t like the fluctuation in charging current. You will get useable energy from them just not what you’re hoping for. I have found more solar to be the better way to liberate extra cash from your account. I need to put about 130 amp hours into my bank per day to stay even. After my experience with wind I went all in with solar panels. The issue I ended up having to solve with over kill by solar was also a charging issue. My batteries were being killed in under four years and I could not find an electrical leak! Your using too much electricity my engineer friends kept telling me. Well come and show me where! The problem as it turned out was over charging during most of the year. I discovered on my own that the 5.4 kw worth of panels were dumping as much as 400 amp hours a day in the bank. Way too much. We need that large array to have a shot at getting through the dark season but it’s much too large fro summer time. I have since changed the parameters on the charge controllers to shut down after a certain input of power is reached for most of the year. From about mid November till mid February I let all the power in and turn the amount allowed in back come longer days. The turbine experiment started in the fall of ’06 when solar was approx. 10 bucks a watt and wind was at 3 bucks.

those darned kids
    Participant

eoinw:

good friend diagnosed with liver cancer a month after booster. he passed away a month later.

one of my closest friends, a doctor who had to have had at least 4 shots, passed away on thursday from a massive heart attack.

step-mother’s daughter just went through surgery for bowel cancer.

my father’s had a pacemaker in after seizures nearly killed him.

my brother-in-law just had surgery to have polyps removed from his tubes.

my sister went through months of torment from strange blood anomalies.

my other brother-in-law suddenly lost his once abundant hair.

i’ve have two students stop their music lessons – one because of shingles, the other because of nerve damage in the hands.

the students in teach, children and adults, as well as fellow teachers, are constantly sick.

i can probably find more in my personal life, but it’s too exhausting.

sure they are anecdotes, but ¿at what point do an overwhelming tide of anecdotes become evidence?

anecdotes are the layman’s double-blind, randomized control trial.

and of the people i know, far more laymen avoided these military countermeasures than the more educated class.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Laurence Easeman discusses
    red pills,
    black pills,
    sovereignty,
    and solutions to navigate the dystopian hellscape
    we find ourselves in.

He believes all roads lead to the banks,
    the moneyed powers are running the show.

We discuss debanking,
    social credit,
    and the algorithm ghetto.

What we’re seeing in France could be a smokescreen to bring in further totalitarian control.

We also talk Ukraine, BRICS, multipolarity, and woke transgenderism.

We discuss solutions and how exercising personal sovereignty is key.

Laurence Easeman: These Aren’t the Droids You’re Looking For

Germ
    Participant

TFN!

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

TFN!

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

What does the average man in the street think is causing the 5000 excess deaths per month in England and Wales at the moment?
    I’ve asked a few but just get met with the fluoride stare.
    They don’t know what I’m talking about.

TVASSF

Dr. D
    Participant

Not much to comment on today. I guess you get a break.

“Supplying Cluster Bombs To Ukraine Is Wrong – Spain (RT)

Still trying to get Europe to break from “The United States” (which is really a puppet-robot of the Davos-London merger). Good luck with that. The U.S./London/Davos could drop cluster bombs ON SPAIN and Madrid would say “Thank you sir, may I have another?”

How do I know? Which is more dangerous: a couple shells, or 1 Billion vaccines at a 10% failure rate? Which kills(ed) more kids? But now, now, Germ, we wouldn’t want to be mean and bring that up, would we? We have to be NICE about killing more children than all cluster bombs combined.

“By backing membership for Ukraine, the French president is trying to court Eastern European support,”

“Not Agreement Capable.” Macron goes to China, sucks up, and gets a few loose deals signed for French oligarchs, as they’re suspicious. Immediately turns around and double-crosses China’s ally, and China itself, by actively courting WWIII. Boy you sure got one over on us, Manny! Boy we sure never saw that coming! Boy I’m sure nothing bad will happen because of you doing that and you’ll totally get away with all the loot and China won’t claw it out of your hide now or nothin’!

You. Have Got. To Be Kidding. Me.

Like I said: glue-sniffing toddlers. Is that too low? Which drug is the dumber one: crack, or glue? It’s a toss-up, isn’t it? And we know the President’s closest man and business director does crack. All day long, then all night. While filming himself naked with children.

“Macron is enthusiastically backing NATO expansion simply because everything else he has tried “hasn’t worked.”

What do you mean by “work”? Apparently you have certain goals there, would you like to list them for us?

““We were told this was a humanitarian exercise. … But when President Biden was asked why are we over there, he said for regime change of [Russian President] Vladimir Putin,”

So the NATO expansion is for the attack, invasion, and occupation of all Russia, the federation, from Sea to shining Sea. Officially. Pretty sure, because that’s what you’re saying, right?

Okay Manny, here’s a rifle, you and Brigette can be dropped off by parachute I’m sure no less than by 0300. Let me know how it goes. That’s what you wanted, right? To help fight?

“NATO means North Atlantic Treaty Organization,”

As we’ve all said 100 times, wondering why we even have to say it. But it’s almost like…hmmm…almost, sorta, as if…there’s a NATO and a UN, that seem to – and I don’t want to go out on a limb here – create a worldwide global government? And a global police force that suppresses all dissent that DOESN’T want a Global Government with a Global Police force, run out of the “Garden” of Europe and the small Swiss resort of Davos? It’s ALMOST LIKE – almost – the IMF and Banks of London want worldwide control in support of this same centralized, oppressive, unrepresentative dictatorship in the mold of the EU, where there are “Ministers”, but which have no power whatsoever and can be overturned by the bureaucracy on everything for any reason or no reason at all?

Nah. That can’t be it. Even though they wrote for 50 years that it is.

“limit our exposure where we think that they present a threat to us economically. But stop this ridiculous nonsense of going to war yet again 6,000 miles from the United States over an obscure island”

Well Formosa is not obscure, but clearly we’re not serious and have something entirely else in mind. We are at war with China 6,000 miles away, no material, no weapons, no forward bases, but China makes all our shoes and machine screws? Yes: if you were AT ALL serious, even a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit, you would at least THINK about moving some of that manufacturing home. But “Those jobs…they ain’t coming back” “What do you think, I have a magic wand or something?” Trump: “Jack tariffs 10x and see how fast Black America gets well-paying new jobs”. Everyone: “Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiggggg! Black people having jobs??? Make it stop, make it stop!!! We’ll do anything! Rig the election and then print it in Time Magazine, anything to make it stop!

And so here we are. We own, make and do nothing, and think we’re ALSO going to war 6,000 miles away, with ships that can’t sail, and planes that can’t fly, and win. Um, no. What they WANT is for the U.S. to LOSE to China, to LOSE. As planned since the 1990s, and in surrender wipe out the guns and our Constitution so our oligarchs – world oligarchs – can chop it up and destroy us like they did Russia in the 90s. You can’t understand unless you stop assuming they’re stupid. They’re not stupid, they are criminally insane. Learn the difference.

You can’t do something 10,000 times in a row, after being warned, for 30 years, having it blow up in your face the same way that whole time, and keep doing it on accident. It’s not an accident. It’s a military campaign of raw scorched earth and total devastation, like Sherman’s March to the Sea. And it is on South Carolina among other places. You see the clothing industry return there, or should we fight China naked? Trick question: Macron and Senator’s Sons don’t fight. They don’t know how.

“Allowing former commanders of the neo-Nazi Azov regiment to return to Ukraine is a “direct violation” of a 2022 prisoner swap deal between Moscow and Kiev”

Couldn’t be happier: soon they’ll be in Bakhmut.

““Since Russia went into Ukraine, 600 American corporations have pulled out of Russia.”

….And Xi knows that Russia took all those assets, all those abandoned McDonald’s, all for free. Free corporations! #Winning!

“And you have told me that your economy depends on investment from Europe and the United States.”

Does it? What are they providing? Europe and the U.S. are totally, painfully broke. Is it cotton paper that moves cement and steel into new shoe factories? Please tell me how that works using physics and BTUs. No, CHINA has the mine, then CHINA mines the ore, then CHINA melts the steel, then CHINA manufactures the factory. Then CHINA uses the products in their new Sci-fi cities that make ours look like Bolivia. Anybody want to explain to me what Europe and America do? Moral support? Criticism? Because Chinamen are too stupid and lazy to understand what a “silicon chip” is, they need (Chinese 501b) employees from Apple to explain it to them?

Okay, man, whatever.

““..mercenaries sent by the West to assist the nationalist regime in Kiev… are not entitled to the status of prisoner of war under international humanitarian law.”

Sadly, this is true. However in practical terms, they don’t have two-tracks for PoWs. So more likely to shoot you in the head on the spot for expediency, but not like they had to build special always-torture camps or something.

“The US is a country that does not openly condone hatred, and it is a country that, by and large, tends to have less conservative social views than the rest of the world and is also based on secularism.”

Boy you don’t hear that much. We are more Liberal/Progressive than the last 10,000 years. We are probably 10x more Liberal than just 10 years ago and 3x more liberal than 2020. Clinton’s platform would now be “Neo-Nazi Right Wing extremist” since he had things like a border, which is no surprise since that’s what they unironically report Bernie Sanders is.

In order NOT to be Right-Wing, you always have to be TWICE as Liberal as last year, 12 months ago. That’s the ideological purity test.

Azarbaycan misses a lot of stuff, consistently off the mark especially about us, but he’s not wrong. This is no time, and no way, to be President. Nobody hates LGBTQ people, despite what’s reported, as he himself says. As a Conservative to the far Right of Hamilton, I don’t know where I’d even have to go to FIND such people: Spanish and Black communities, I guess? Muslims? So there’s no clear way to say we’re sick of Disney and Annheiser Bush’s nonsense without coming off wrong, and doubly so: there is no need to. You bring people together as all-one Americans instead like RFK. Now watch: there are so many hating, Nazis, genociding gays and staying up night after night dreaming about it that exactly no one will flock to DeSantis’s flag. Yes! But that just shows how racist/sexist/hating Republicans are! They’re super-tricky that way! You. Watch.

Put the other way: IF there were any haters, anti LGBTQ people in America, you would therefore expect DeSantis to attract and platform them all, right? So if no one appears – which is what’s going to happen – we can dismiss ANY idea that A) they exist and B) they’re Republican, right?

Nope. When this doesn’t happen, they’ll just carry on as if it did, like always. Guess? Somehow DeSantis is a Status Quo plant. He may not even know it, that he’s being used this way to split the vote or whatever. And therefore his campaign managers are from DC and work less for him than the UniParty oligarchs. THEY think that the U.S. is racist, bloodthirsty haters from Sea to Sea as they mail clusterbombs and depleted uranium to playgrounds in Europe. So THEY think — as all beltway/coasts think — that they can count on the “racist” vote because that’s how Trump got in. Everybody knows! It’s all those racist Obama voters that flipped to Trump in Michigan n’ stuff. By bet on how this happened. Campaign managers in an air-tight fart bubble, psychotically divorced from reality itself, even when it’s face-punching them. If DeSantis isn’t a man and hires them, what can I say? You lose and deserve it.

“6 African presidents were going to Libya and they were told by NATO to go back”

And they also killed and deposed a bunch of them. Well, they’re all Black! It’s what Joe Biden does. (And Barack Obama) How we gonna have those slave markets if you create peace in Libya?

Scooters: That can’t be right, they don’t have helmets. So they are therefore dead.

Now, now Germ, we mustn’t criticize the raw, open murders of a billion people…. Let them die in silence instead so your grandma can get the shot in peace.

EoinW
    Participant

Sorry to read about your losses. I’ve never doubted that we’re right. Just trying to be objective. I’m sure my luck runs out sooner or later.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Red

24 Wind power supplies mounted

Of course no wind today

Still think it will all work out as envisioned

Proof or not will reveal itself over time

Red
    Participant

Micheal Reid it will produce power without doubt, just mind the incoming voltages and amperage to be sure of what is going in the bank. I’m assuming you have a spectrometer to monitor the specific gravity of your batteries. This is the one way of being sure of your batteries state of charge, a most important part of tracking the banks state of health.

Dr. D
    Participant

“the current explosion of violence in France bears all the hallmarks of a British-led color revolution.” –Luongo

That’s right. Did someone not know this? I can’t tell who, but I can tell you THAT it doesn’t happen on command, everywhere at once, without a lot of help. And a lot of money. Since if Russia did that they would say so – even if it wasn’t true – it can’t be Russia. Why bother? There’s nothing Russia can add to Europe’s active daily suicide. So that leaves…who? China? No, what? Why bother? Davos? What, why? Macron is their man, trampling France daily and shooting women in the face better than they ever could. U.S., same.

Leaving… “bears all the hallmarks of a British-led color revolution.” Have we not seen enough tired, boring color revolutions to recognize one when it’s painted with cartoon colors and double-fat crayons like the one in Iran or Hong Kong? Really? Are we the ones sniffing glue if we can’t see that? Heebus. If a pumpkin lands from outer space on your porch I don’t have to say “It’s a pumpkin,” do I? This was part of my reference to the serial felon who ran a police barricade and then was shocked SHOCKED I tell you, that eventually there are consequences? No. That is not a “native upswelling” anymore than Antifa’s Anti-Science-all-the-time, let’s-spread-Covid voting riots, OR Obama’s boner: run the next black killing up to world-wide media coverage, only to find out it was a HISPANIC guy named “Zimmerman” defending himself from a skull-crushing sidewalk.

They PICK THE TIME, people, then just order media handlers to grab the next ordinary, everyday event and make it front page. Then they call their paid operatives on the phone, hand them a shoebox of cash, and say “Riot.” It looks like the three are related, but they’re not. They’re exclusively staged. Nobody gives a s—t about immigrant children. Nobody ever did. Go ask them. Nothing changed. Nobody gives a s—t about police brutality, if that’s even what it was: the government, media, oligarchs, support it every hour of every day for decades, and twice as much now. So when something happens, it’s not that they were all stricken blind on the road to Damascus and their spots all changed, all one million of them in a 24 hour period (government employees, media wonks, organizers, whoever.) It’s a show. A sham. A setup. A simulacrum. A Fake, a Fraud, a Lie.

Well, repeating it if you missed the pumpkin. Being a pumpkin. And obvious.

Macron, NATO, and the Fate of the Empire part I

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Red

These specific wind harvesting devices are best understood as
    wind driven DC power supplies with
    internal circuitry not typical of most turbines.

The maximum voltage supplied by the device is 14.5 V

My understanding is 14.5 V may be applied to a flooded battery bank forever
    without damage as long as water is added as required

The device delivers at most 400 W,
    400 W / 14.5 V = 27.6 A at most

zerosum
    Participant

@ germ
    “Gem”, the AI, I suspect, is in my computer and controlling/preventing/deleting my comment that it doesn’t like, before posting.
    Nobody is looking
    My observations of people walking by is that there are more people that seem to have trouble walking. (hip, knee, blood clots, pain)

If there is an increase in D-Dimmer in blood test, it would indicate an increase in blood clots and all/most of the problems you are finding.
    TVASSF
    ———-
    MSM/NATO strongly opposes providing Kiev with cluster bombs. If Kiev uses cluster bombs, MSM will be/maybe, motivated tells the TRUTH about Neo-Nazi Ukraine/Kiev/NATO/USA War against Russia.
    ——–

kultsommer
    Participant

@michael reid (from yesterday)

I like to free the ideas from the letters….

Trying to imagine what kind of society there would be if every business is suddenly closed overnight with the note on the door that says “Gone working on my dream plot of land”.
    It is nice what are you doing but don’t let sense of “personal freedom and independence” get into your head, coz that’s not the case at all..
    Isn’t it nice that stores that you must go to for supplies that you can not produce on your own are opened and the “less capable” clerks and who are “dumb enough not to have a piece of land”, are there for you?
    Larry Fink happen to have much larger chunk of real estate than you.He possess necessary psychopathic inner infrastructure for a such a task – thus “more capable” than you and even more “free-er”? At some point he may own the adjacent land to yours. In his zeal and desire to squire it he may become keenly interested as what is going on your plot. Remember.the “Law” is on his side, just in case. Would it be fine to have a hovering drones over your power plant given that they are sent by the man “more capable than you”?

No Man is an Island
    https://web.cs.dal.ca/~johnston/poetry/island.html

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/07/ukraine-open-thread-2023-164.html#comments

The US is destroying NATO over the supply of cluster munitions for the Armed Forces by Lyubov Stepushova for Military Pravda.

The list of disagreements is expanding, a split is planned in NATO

Differences within NATO are widening on many other issues, including:

Red
    Participant

@ Michael “My understanding is 14.5 V may be applied to a flooded battery bank forever
    without damage as long as water is added as required”

Not so! It’s about accumulative amp hours over the duration of the charging cycle. A new day a new cycle. Check with your battery manufacturer for recommended charging capacity. My Batteries are Rolls 600s these are 200 amp hour capacity and I have 8 for a 48vdc configuration.
    The following link has a lot of info about battery maintenance you may already have something similar. https://rollsbattery.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Rolls_Battery_Manual.pdf

jb-hb
    Participant

Thinking of the effects of the underbrush on wind power generation…

jb-hb
    Participant

Ukraine is trying to reclaim Ukrainian regions where Ukrainians live. Naturally, they want to flood, bomb, shell, mine, and cluster munition their own Ukrainian people, totally unlike Saddam Hussein. No DUH, these are the very people they HATE

Budweiser/CIA CEO says buy our beer or the blue collar delivery and brewing guys get it in the neck. Those same blue collar types the C suite HATES and are responding by not buying his product.

Russia might retaliate proportionally to Europe or the US if NATO causes a reactor to melt down using their proxy? Big threat to the US leaders, who told their people: “Take this poison or we will make you unable to work so that you end up homeless and hopefully dead in a gutter” and succeeded in poisoning hundreds of millions. What’s the retaliation threat again? Something far less threatening than save and effective vaccination?

The whole “parallel civilization” conspiracy theory picks up some steam in my head as I ponder things like these. A vast network of DUMBS stuffed with mines and factories and underground farms, meat-vats like in that one iteration of sid mier’s civilization perhaps, all the technology held back from us for the past 70 years, peopled by efficient obedient brainwashed nanotech-infused progeny of all the disappeared children from all those milk cartons in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s???

If we aren’t their people and the stuff of this country isn’t the sum of their resources, where’s their population, resource, industry, and power base, if not us? Where is it??? In the #$%&ing hollow core of the Earth or what?

Germ
    Participant
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Germ
    @ EoinW

I am seeing it mostly 2nd hand, but some is first-hand:

We suspect that some of my Aunt’s troubles that preceded her death were Covid vaxx related. She was institutionalized; had been for years. My young step-cousin (about 40 years old) nearly died of heart issues 10 days after his first mRNA jab. An adopted young cousin (in his 30s) developed cancer a while after Covid vaccination; he made a full recovery. My ex’s fiancée has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I do not know the time of diagnosis and whether it precedes or followed the Covid vaxx, (my kids don’t know specifics,) but my kids only mentioned it to me after she and their father had their Covid vaccinations, and she has noticeably deteriorate since then. A music student is vaxxed and has since had a prior chronic immune-related condition flare up repeatedly, and has been diagnosed with “long Covid.” One long-term client developed myocarditis and reduced kidney function after her first jab series— she has avoided the jabs ever since. Another long-term client had a “mini-stroke” about six months after her first jab series, and has been complaining of neuropathy during the past year. She does not attribute these issues to vaccination, blaming her advanced age instead (she is 90,) so she continues to get every booster on schedule. Another client developed blood clots in his legs a few months after vaccination; around the same time his wife developed some sort of swelling in her head (I don’t know the details on that one, but apparently it resolved.)

Beyond that, the rest is second-hand. Another student who over the course of six months both her niece and mother died suddenly. At one open mic that I frequent, in the past 8 months four individuals have died suddenly. (All were advanced in age — so it could have been natural causes — but in a group where 80% are over age 60, there would usually be one or two deaths per year, and not suddenly, but after slow decline.). At another local open mic, last Wednesday was a tribute to a woman who had been a participant for 30 years, who had died recently — I don’t know the particulars of her death. Most of the deaths that I am aware of that may be vaccine related are not people I know personally.

I have a medical office client. The primary doctor’s wife has been not-well since January 2020, or so. She had told me that she has believes it is “long Covid.” I don’t have enough data to really guess a what is going on, but I know that the entire office’s staff was vaccinated against Covid. Recently, I was told that her son (30s, I think?) has been doing poorly, a was diagnosed with Guillaine-Barre syndrome, and can no longer work in the office. I was told that he will likely have to apply for disability.

I can’t stop people from taking this injected poison. I warned some close family and friends—but the only ones who listened were my parents—and I kept my kids free of it. So I just keep watching the slow-rolling tsunami.

Germ
    Participant

@ phoenixvoice

You protected your children (and parents)
    You have fulfilled your duty as a parent (and an older child)
    Well done!

Noirette
    Participant

*Régions* in France were a new thing in F (implemented by Hollande under pressure from the EU, re-grouping of some kind, other story), but a short descr. is necessary to follow on,

> 13 Rs in France “Métropolitaine”, 5 overseas. (Map for kids, in F.)

https://fr.wikimini.org/wiki/Région_française

As for data, F keeps good, detailed records, and digests much of the info, via gvmt. experts, who write analyses, do the internet sites, précis, press releases, etc. It is sometimes impossible to get the raw data.

Note, certain categories commonly used in data collection are verboten by law. E.g. ‘ethnicity’ / ‘race’.

Just one Gvmt. detailed, official stats … showing excess deaths in the Régions in F.

(Overseas territories I leave out.)

Had high, to very high, excess deaths in 2020 (Covid), two peaks, March and then Nov, or only one of those,

Auvergne Rhone Alpes — Grand Est

Some excess deaths at either peaks but NOT exceeding previous high flu years

Bourgone Franche Compté— Hauts de France

No excess deaths whatsoever, or just mini ups for a v. short time,

Bretagne— Normandie—Centre Val de Loire—Corse—Nouvelle Aquitaine—Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur—Occitanie

The HUGE outlier, Ile de France => Paris, had unimaginable, staggering, excess deaths in March – April.

https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/4487876?sommaire=4487854

To sum up, there was no pandemic. Several Regions in France were not affected at all, they applied the usual protocols > zero excess deaths.

The plandemic (or panic-pandemic) was run from the Center, Paris is truly the heart of the Gvmt, the Elite, and the Oligarchs.. and med. authorities, hospitals, there, swept up ppl and (imho ..?) killed them.

The Regions somewhat affected are close to the center, and ‘rich’, or > vulnerable to influence. (Imho) The periphery didn’t get too many phone calls, threats, so nothing happened there.

All clear to see from publically available data which is presented by the Gvmt. itself, for anyone who cares to look.

No media reports, no allowed opposition Pol Party (Mélenchon, Le Pen), no fringe oppo (Asselinau, for ex.) mentions this.

anticlimactic
    Participant

Before the 2014 coup in Ukraine it was illegal to sell farmland to foreigners. That was obviously changed and Blackrock and others are taking advantage of this BUT what if these lands end up in Russian territory [or Polish or Hungarian]. Will they still own it?

While I am sure all the loans to Ukraine are being put to good use [!?] who will pay it back? Not Russia! Also if Poland and Hungary do acquire their old territories then not them either.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ kultsommer

That was me being high and attempting to say,
    I am trying to understand.

I am preparing for survival in isolation.
    The culling and financial collapse I expect to intensify with time.
    Prepare

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@the wind farm mini-saga:

It is my view that we are at a point where people must become self-sufficient again to survive the approaching ‘peeling’ that society will undergo as we are cut off from cheap imports of stuff. A scary parallel (maybe an impetus?) to the recent happenings is the novel The Peace War by Vernor Vinge. Proles are busted to very-low tech by the Peace Authority, who will destroy power generation over a certain capacity, will not allow certain kinds of tech to be researched, etc etc etc. The US fragments, with Cali in a long-term war with New Mex, other oddities.

The building of wind/solar/water systems is a kind of preemptive sanction that forces the ‘import substitution’ required to survive without social structures. Despite building with modern materials and components that will likely be unavailable somewhat soon, the builders will learn things: new techniques, failings and shortcomings of components, non-electric machines for various tasks. ‘Lording it over the dumbs’ is really crass, kulto!!! Doing this kind of project is one of the most wholesome examples to be giving to your community.

—————————————————-

@zerosum
    re: ‘Gem’ the ghost

OT, and slightly humorous… Back in the ’90s, my boss, myself, many colleagues, and probably a good chunk of the computing community in general, had a theory. Micro$ponge had a hidden Windows service running on all machines called the ‘Competing Product Detector.’ It’s function was to determine if the machine was being used to compete with Micro$ponge in some way. If competition was detected, Gates sent out his minions to either buy, steal or destroy the entity viewed as competition.

Carnage… Just… f#(<ing tragic carnage!

zerosum
    Participant

Its coming ….Soon … already a sf prediction ….
    the ghost in you preprogrammed hardware.
    it will be futile to express opposition to the official narrative, by using your hardware/computer/smart phone/TV/radio/recorder/web/email
    (What did you think when you saw …”Updating in progress”
    What if they update, in the background, without telling you?)

kultsommer
    Participant

@michael
    That explains it, then. Sorry for misunderstanding.
    Prepare. Easier said than done. Good luck to you.

@thomas…
    “Lording it over the dumbs’ is really crass, kulto!!! (?????) Doing this kind of project is one of the most wholesome examples to be giving to your community.”

While Michael goes:
    “I am preparing for survival in isolation.”

Make an effort to read first than comprehend the posts before smart-assing.

zerosum
    Participant

Why are so many industries claiming “worker shortages”.
    Where/what happened to all the workers that were there before Covid19?
    Productions are still below 2019. Few are above pre- covid
    Why is Nobody looking …. because they suspect that GERM is right …. sick/disabled/dead

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@kult

If he intends to show his current community how they might survive in isolation, I find that quite nice. I suspect isolation will only last so long. There is reading, and there is digesting…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.