Debt Rattle June 14 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 14 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wassily Kandinsky Free Curve to the Point – Accompanying Sound of Geometric Curves 1925   • This Fed Grows Relentlessly More Hawkish (WS) • ECB G
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 14 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wassily Kandinsky: That’s quite a drawing; ink on paper. Radii and then a free curve to the point.
    I quite like it.
    I wonder; does it conform to Fibonacci?
    The drawing just looks right.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wow, nada, nothing…
    Hopefully things will pick up…
    I must say, I’m a bit surprised nobody ever comments on the art work you present; it’s awesome, for the most part, IMO…

Patricia
    Participant

I agree V. Arnold. It is the first thing I look at in great detail

Nassim
    Participant

“After half a billion million years of climate change, I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that life on Earth (and specifically corals) have so many ways to cope with the climate changing. After all, it’s natural (if you are trained by Greenpeace) to assume that corals can only survive in a world with one constant stable temperature just like they never had.”

Corals use epigenetic tricks to adapt to warmer and “more acidic” water

The hubris exhibited by the fake scientists who warn us that the Great Barrier Reef is on the brink of extinction is mind-boggling. Just like for humans, information is transmitted down generations and some genes get switched on and others get switched off. The GBR will be just as big as it currently is when humans are no longer around in their present form.

Here is an article from 2 years ago. They have gone silent since then – as the GBR is recovering well from the normal “bleaching” phenomenon. It has happened zillions of times before and was caused by a drop in sea-level.

Great Barrier Reef: Half of natural wonder is ‘dead or dying’ and it is on the brink of extinction, scientists say

Nassim
    Participant

“Antarctic Ice Melting Faster Than Ever”

This is yellow journalism at its best. Quoting so many billion tons of ice is highly misleading. One cubic kilometer of water is one gigaton. Big deal! The Antarctic holds trillions of tons of ice.

Why don’t they tell us how many liters of water has melted?

Antarctic Ice Loss Tripled, from near zero to an extremely tiny number! (Nobody mention those volcanoes)

How come the article fails to mention that there are active volcanoes precisely under the areas where the melting is taking place? This is pure malicious propaganda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.