Debt Rattle March 10 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 10 2022

• This topic has 46 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Raúl Ilargi Meijer.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Johannes Vermeer The art of painting 1666-8   • Doug Casey: U.S. Empire Collapsing, Greatest Danger in World Today (G&E) • A Recession Unlike
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 10 2022]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

2013 global survey, conducted by WIN/Gallup International, polled residents in 68 countries on everything from the global economy to politics and living conditions.

Red
    Participant

A couple of interesting vids. On privacy I use Brave browser on Mac book and have no issues so far. Sites like Bloomberg say a certain number of views per month without subscribing. I’ve never reached any such limit, every time I log out the cookies are erased and the same number of views are open the very next time I open an article. Not that I read much Bloomberg just an example.

https://rumble.com/vwwsi3-biden-and-eu-dig-a-deeper-hole-as-world-watches-in-disbelief-live.html

https://rumble.com/vwxk3z-dr.-peter-mccullough-post-omicron-now-is-the-time-for-expert-analysis.html

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Red
    Participant

And then there’s this little nugget working away feverishly in the back ground.

The Global Digital ID Surveillance Plan Accelerates – Urgent Resistance Needed

The COVID-19 plandemic provided the perfect cover for all manner of “New Normal” changes that were always intended to become permanent. One change in particular has continued to go mostly under the radar – the increasing use of all-pervasive surveillance.

Unfortunately, this Orwellian, “Big Brother” global digital ID surveillance plan just became even more real.

Red
    Participant

For your viewing pleasure.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/03/10/fake-fact-checkers.aspx?ui=93e1bba5b1da4236a7abd08ac628fe34d1fc2ed68fc3d9a3fd6d0da9c9d26605&sd=20211121&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20220310_HL2&mid=DM1130773&rid=1429962676

Facebook has admitted in a court of law that its fact checkers are not asserting facts but, rather, First Amendment-protected opinions
    Steve Kirsch, founder of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, recorded a phone call with a fact checker from PolitiFact, showing just how ignorant the fact checker is about the facts, and how unwilling she is to look at the data
    There are three sources for vaccine injury data: The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s Wonder site; OpenVAERS; and MedAlerts, created by the National Vaccine Information Center. Of these, MedAlerts has the easiest-to-use interface if you want to search and collate data
    What makes VAERS so valuable is the fact that you can find important safety signals that would otherwise be missed. This is its intended function, and it works quite well for that
    Fact checkers are now trying to dismiss VAERS data as unreliable at best and useless at worst. But they have a serious problem. The U.S. government had a clear duty, enshrined in law, to create a system to detect potential vaccine injuries. If VAERS is useless, then government broke the law. In their zeal to protect Big Pharma, fact checkers may be inadvertently throwing government agencies under the bus

Red
    Participant

So there’s this:
    OPEC chief says there’s ‘no capacity in the world’ that could replace Russia’s 7 million barrels a day in oil supply
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/opec-chief-says-theres-no-124238149.html

Then you see this:
    The EU’s executive arm said it could erase a huge share of its dependency on Russia by tapping new gas supplies, ramping up reserves for next winter and accelerating efforts to be more energy efficient.https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/8/eu-plans-to-slash-2-3-in-russian-gas-imports-this

You have to wonder just how nice that view is up their own ass!

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes, an RN told me VAERS data is useless, doesn’t exist, and can’t be deciphered. Really? Why do you keep it then? And a 10,000x increase? That data variation and anomaly can be seen from Mars. The data could BE almost entirely useless and that would still tell you something.

Conclusion: RNs do not believe in data. They lack all scientific and medical curiosity. They have no interest in improving data collection to standards that might be useful, and do not consider that lack to be scandalous at all. They hate and look down on anyone who does try to collect or read such data. And believe everything they’re told on TiKTok, or by a known-corrupt medical administration, while reading nothing. Apparently, anyway. No surprise: same as all other adults in the West.

3-11 one of their favorite weirdo dates, may end Swift. Swift may not be ‘technically’ the only way to move money, but players may use it as a windsock and act accordingly. When you’ve got a bunch of players, doing different tasks worldwide, you need to coordinate them in some high-level way, like pivot points. 311 and 911 are two of those. 911? Yes, the last financial crash was started on that date. Others usually follow the moon calendar.

“Ukraine Ready for “Diplomatic Solution” but Won’t Trade “Single Inch” of Territories”

Ukraine surrenders as long as they don’t lose and don’t have to give up anything. Perfect.

“Patriot Missile Batteries Dispatched to Poland Amid Fears of “Stray” Russian Missiles”

Sure would be a shame if some of our 1st strike battlefield nukes got mixed in with them. And then Russia had to battlefield nuke that base. Stop f—-g around. Can’t we all just agree? On nuking John Bolton or something?

And speaking of stray missiles: They’re running ye olde “Incubator Babies!” Again! Yes that Children’s Hospital photo-op. Hey, might be real. You never know. But you’ve got all that juicy equipment in a room, but it wasn’t being used because no humans have disturbed it since the poof, no blood or glove-marks, nothing? So the bomb went off, the Nurses said, “Wait! Stop! We’ve got to get Channel 4 in here before I can remove this NICU baby from this glass case with no power.” Didn’t walk in there, throw open the lid, nothing? Right.

“Oil Market Chaos Deepens as Sen Warren Pushes Windfall Profits Tax for ‘Big Oil’”

Senator Warren sets price controls, ‘cause that always works, AND dissuades oil companies from increasing capacity using…you know, money. And therefore kills a whole bunch of poor people, which I’m sorry to say is probably a 50-50 not Democrats, and certainly not from a tiny, irrelevant state like MA. Biden follows saying “Why ain’t there no shale oil?!? It’s been 10 whole minutes! I need me a million barrels of shale oil up in here!” Because: Time, Space, Reality? Physics, Investment? Blank, goat-like stare.

“Ukraine Bans Wheat & Grain Exports” Let’s go Brandon. Killin’ some folks.

“IEA Ready To Release Additional Oil from Reserves as Prices Surge: “We are ready to release as much oil as is needed.”

Hahahahahahaha! I don’t have to worry about the food if I die laughing. Last time they released about a day’s worth. Let’s go Shiba! Wow. So laughter. Very genius. One pipeline hack knocked out the SouthEast coast to NJ, as not only does America not have any gas inventory, the people don’t have any money. It’s for EMERGENCIES, genius. Not lowering prices for the midterms. To them that IS an emergency. Same Brandon who released all our oil for a 50c drop BEFORE the war.

“The bombardment on Mariupol comes as 200,000 civilians attempt to evacuate the city without success” Yes, we already saw Azov was not letting them leave. There must have been a dozen stories by now forgetting to mention this in new ways.

Repeating Greenwald. Rundown of everyone lying, everywhere, every time.

“Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), hoping to debunk growing claims that there are chemical weapons labs in Ukraine, smugly asked Nuland: “Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?”

Rubio undoubtedly expected a flat denial by Nuland, thus providing further “proof” that such speculation is dastardly Fake News emanating from the Kremlin, the CCP and QAnon. Instead, Nuland did something completely uncharacteristic for her, for neocons, and for senior U.S. foreign policy officials: for some reason, she told a version of the truth. Her answer visibly stunned Rubio, who — as soon as he realized the damage she was doing to the U.S. messaging campaign by telling the truth — interrupted her and demanded that she instead affirm that if a biological attack were to occur, everyone should be “100% sure” that it was Russia who did it. Grateful for the life raft, Nuland told Rubio he was right.”

Gooooo Rubio! Known to be a child fluffer, and keepin’ those standards up. Presidential material.

Need I ask the question why Russia would bio-attack THEMSELVES? After having such labs for 100 YEARS? And this was the “False Flags” that Biden said was going to (make) happen, that even the REPORTERS mocked as ridiculous.

Now I still need proof but this is the media/narrative release on Ukee I’ve been looking for. It’ll knock the wind out of their sails. No one cares if it’s airborne ebola or zombie black death. But if it’s Covid buster, they’re gonna be mad.

What did Nuland tell us? “The only reason to be “quite concerned” about these “biological research facilities” falling into Russian hands is if they contain sophisticated materials that Russian scientists have not yet developed on their own and which could be used for nefarious purposes — i.e., either advanced biological weapons or dual-use “research” that has the potential to be weaponized.”

Russia and China didn’t tell us that, NULAND of the United States just told us that.

And of course, after Nuland ADMITS that, ON CAMERA, in CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY, the fact checkers go and PROVE A NEGATIVE. With no access to data or location, not that that would matter.

“All of this took place as the Ukrainian energy company Burisma paid $50,000 per month not to the son of a Ukrainian official but to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter: a reflection of who wielded real power inside Ukraine.”

This is a great Greenwald point: not who got paid, but it’s also a reflection of who DIDN’T get paid: the usual suspects. So if Hunter got paid INSTEAD of the idiot crack-smoking, laptop-losing son of a Ukrainian Oligarch, there was a specific reason for it. Reason above: Joe was running Ukraine. Joe is therefore arming Azov, and making Nazis the literal secret police, with their new national Nazi salute. Russia knows it.

Greenwald makes the strong point that Nuland and her husband Kagan are PAC members (“If only there were a Pearl Harbor event so we could steal Iraqi oil!”), and run Ukee policy through all RNC/DNC administrations for decades. He then neglects to mention they only got booted once, and squealed like a stuck pig about it and threw an irrational tantrum for 3 straight years: Under Cheeto they were shut down, with the wars. Orange Man Bad.

Well, much as Glenn tells the truth, if he told that one, people would stop reading. All orange things are now, and forever will be, bad. War, however, is very very very very very very good. Ask Jimmy Dore and Lee Camp, the whole left-right uniparty is all war, all the time, now openly under “Democracy Now” “Mother Jones” and other suspects. They’re now pro war crime! Yaaaaay! And all you have to do is be ethnically Russian.

There was one other time they got booted. Under Reagan. He called them the “Crazies in the Basement” and after humoring them, eventually expelled them for their antics. However, yet again, no arrests, no trials, no hangings. Just like FDR’s “Businessman’s Coup” and the Bushes. And without arrests and consequences, evil goes on and on and on forever, making new trouble and killing new people every day.

“Just because Ukraine is full of neo-Nazis, and recent members of its government were neo-Nazis, and its military has neo-Nazi units (e.g., the notorious Azov Battalion), and it has a national holiday celebrating a Nazi, and government officials hang his portrait in their offices, and the military and neo-Nazi militias have been terrorizing and murdering ethnic Russians since the USA and the Forces of Goodness supported and stage-managed a “revolution” (i.e., a coup) back in 2014 with the assistance of a lot of neo-Nazis … that doesn’t mean Ukraine has a “Nazi problem.” After all, its current president is Jewish!” CJ Hopkins

Just repeating again, for emphasis.

He forgot the Nazi Militias were specifically rolled into the police to harass and enforce Russian ethnic cleansing.

“Populations don’t like wars…and have to be fooled into war”

Nah, if they didn’t passionately love war, death, murder, and killing, they couldn’t be so easily fooled. VERY easily. There’s nothing they like better than somebody else dying. Nothing.

“The House approved a massive spending bill Wednesday night that would rush $13.6 billion in U.S. aid”

That’s $50 a person, or maybe $200 per worker. I’m sure we don’t need that money in Flint. Anything, ANYTHING but to help their own people, their own citizens, their own Americans. Any-thing.

That’s also $330 per Ukrainian, or geez I don’t know, $1,000 per Ukrainian worker? A fortune there. If you’re going to pay somebody’s rent for 6 months, why not pay ours?

A: We don’t care about either of you. If the infinite debt doesn’t rise at an ever-increasing and infinite rate, the whole system implodes.

Other highlights: that’s no money for nurses as it’s been re-directed. Health system is still failing, as by design since 1992, just as we warned then and every day since. Every day we point it out, and every day more “helping” makes fewer beds, worse health, and more type II diabetes. If only Coke banned here, we’d probably same more lives than everyone killed in Ukraine so far.

“We’ve got a war going on in Ukraine,” Pelosi told reporters.”

“We”, Nancy? I thought “we” had nothing to do with Ukraine. It was just a random, baseless invasion. If “We” had something to do with it, with arming, funding and causing the war, then Putin would be justified in a response. “We?” “Our” war? Not Ukraine’s war, not even mentioning Ukraine, leaders, allies, but “Our” war? Soup to nuts is “Us”?

“Escape” pic. Yeah, they sure have U-Haul, printed in English, in Ukraine. Along with the short shirts and sundresses in March. No one notices. I guess the zombie apocalypse already happened. No brains.

John Day
    Participant

From far, far away Boscohorowitz recommended this article, which is a lot like CJ Hopkins, but longer, more subtile and maybe more erudite and learned.

https://graymirror.substack.com/p/enjoying-your-russian-civil-war?s=r
    The paradox of US foreign policy is that US foreign policy is best modeled as if it was made first, for the benefit of the US foreign-policy establishment; second, for the entertainment of the US media audience; third, for the benefit of foreigners; and fourth, for the benefit of Americans. Once we see that anything that benefits the establishment and delights the viewers will happen, a key has turned in a lock.

John Day
    Participant

CONTROL NARRATIVE PIVOT:

“This is the beast that Putin is,” Pelosi said.

• Dems Drop Covid-19 Funds, Clear Way For OK Of $13.6b Ukraine Aid (AP)

John Day
    Participant

The Curtis Yarvin piece from Boscohorowitz goes really well with the Show your pride, get vaccinated, support Ukraine image up near the top of today’s stack.

John Day
    Participant

Nate Hagens sent me that video yesterday, too.

Hi Nate!

Grow vegetables, Store rice, beans, salt, fuel, water and cooking oil.

chooch
    Participant

Say hello to Lord Farquaad bosco.

chooch
    Participant

1/ Ukrainian Theater of War, Day 14: After two weeks of war, Russian forces continue employ indiscriminate attacks to demoralize Ukrainian political resolve and military resistance. This growing war of attrition has not changed Western opinion on intervention.

2/ Humanitarian Impact. UN sources report more than 2 million refugees have fled Ukraine. Indiscriminate attacks of civilians are mounting at an alarming rate. 3,000 civilians were able to leave Irpin, but many remained trapped in Sumy, Mariupol, and other cities.

3/ Weather assessment. Improved weather conditions throughout the Ukrainian theater will increase the frequency of VKS air and missile attacks. Warmer ground temperatures will make off road movement difficult, as recent snowfall will make the ground to soft for heavy armor.

4/ Kyiv AO assessment is detailed in this chart. Key take away, Ukrainian forces have been pushed into a tight defensive ring around Kyiv. However, as indicative of today’s unsuccessful attack into Irpin, Russian forces remained challenged to execute large-scale assaults.

5/ Northeast AO assessment is detailed in this chart. Key take away, Ukrainian attacks against Russian supply routes is having a decisive effect on preventing attacks against Kyiv. However, it is unclear how long the Ukrainians can maintain this.

For the rest….

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1501822538514579461.html

deflationista
    Participant

chooch,

People can read propaganda in a million places, they don’t need to see it repeated here. The accusation of indiscriminate attacks on civilians makes little sense, since if that was what Russia wanted to do, they could have flattened Ukraine in 2-3 days. Indiscriminate, deadly and effective. When you read about things like the bombing of a children’s hospital, that should set off an alarm too. It’s one step away from eating babies, a tried and tested accusation for 1000s of years.

zerosum
    Participant

TAE says Read More …..
    1. to find the truth
    2. to prepare
    3. to avoid personal disaster

• Revenge of the Putin-Nazis! (CJ Hopkins)
    • Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has “Biological Research Facilities” (Greenwald)
    • Ukraine Bans Exports Of Wheat, Oats And Other Food Staples (AP)
    ———
    Omicron seeks life
    https://natehagens.substack.com/p/the-human-superorganism?s=r
    The Human Superorganism
    The Great Simplification

Given events in Ukraine and world energy/commodity markets I decided to release the 2nd video in the series ‘The Human Superorganism’ before Video 3 (The Human Being) and Video 4 (The Great Simplification) are finished. The interconnections between energy, materials, money, technology, growth and the environment are about to become much more front and center in our lives. We are quite proud of this video – but it does end on a bit of a cliffs edge – so please tune back in in a few weeks for the final videos, and context for what this means for our lives, our cultural transition and what you can do at various scales.
    ———-

chooch
    Participant

Or tossing them up in the air and skewering on end of a bayonet. I get it but there are other pertinent details in the those updates for those following along. I’m sure (in the moment) Putin does not want that but he is rapidly approaching that indiscriminate point of no return.

Oroboros
    Participant

• A Recession Unlike Any Other (Pento)

Ya see, this headline is the epitome of The Empire of Lies where no one is seems can state the truth.

It’s not going to be a ‘recession’, it’s going to be the Mother of All Depressions.

See, that was easy.

I like Michael Pento but even he has succumb to bullshit New Speak.

Come on dude, the dollar collapsing and loosing world reserve currency status is “A Recession Unlike Any Other”?

WTF

Dr D is right, words no longer have any meaning.

You can substitute ‘shoe horn’ for ‘salad’ in a sentence and it will make equal sense.

Recession, depression,

tomato, deadly night shade,

paper cut, sucking chest wound.

They’re all interchangeable.

Blind an entire culture’s verbal navigation system by making their vocabulary interchangeably meaningless.

Kill a language with neurotic overuse of euphemisms for every event in life.

Boy, linguistic Mission Accomplished kudos all round.

I guess the proper expression for succeeding in the Empire of Lies is to ‘top yourself’

zerosum
    Participant

https://news.yahoo.com/israeli-leader-meets-putin-discuss-165449723.html
    Israeli leader meets Putin to discuss Ukraine cease-fire
    Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Saturday secretly traveled to Moscow to discuss a possible cease-fire with Russian President Vladimir Putin, an Israeli official confirmed to Axios.

Why it matters: This is a highly unusual move by Bennett, who has been communicating in recent days with both Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Bennett briefed Zelensky by phone after Saturday’s meeting.

Barak Ravid
    Sat, March 5, 2022, 10:33 AM·2 min read
    In this article:

Vladimir Putin
    Vladimir Putin
    President of Russia

Naftali Bennett
    Prime Minister of Israel
    Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Saturday secretly traveled to Moscow to discuss a possible cease-fire with Russian President Vladimir Putin, an Israeli official confirmed to Axios.

Why it matters: This is a highly unusual move by Bennett, who has been communicating in recent days with both Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Bennett briefed Zelensky by phone after Saturday’s meeting.

Get market news worthy of your time with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free.

A senior Israeli official said the meeting lasted for three hours. He added that Bennett asked Putin to set up humanitarian corridors to allow Ukrainian Jews to leave the country. They also discussed the effect of the war on the Jewish community in Russia.

The Israeli official said Bennett also discussed the ongoing nuclear talks with Iran in Vienna and stressed his opposition to reviving the 2015 deal.

The state of play: The Israeli prime minister’s office notified the White House in advance of Bennett’s trip, an Israeli official told Axios.

On Friday, Bennett spoke by phone with National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan and informed him that he was planning to see Putin the next day, a source with knowledge of the conversation told Axios.

The source said Bennett didn’t ask permission but only notified Sullivan, who didn’t express any objection. Nevertheless the source said the Biden administration is skeptical about Bennett’s engagement with Putin.

An Israeli official said Israel also briefed Ukraine, Germany and France, including French President Emmanuel Macron, ahead of the meeting. The Israeli prime minister traveled on Saturday from Moscow to Berlin to update German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

The big picture: Since the Russian invasion, Bennett has spoken twice each with Zelensky and Putin.

Bennett’s mediation effort started at the request of the Ukrainian president, Israeli officials say.

Bennett said publicly several days ago that Israel has a unique status that allows it to speak to both sides with which it has a good relationship.

———–
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
    Azov Battalion (until September 2014), or simply Azov, is a right-wing extremist,[1][2] neo-Nazi,[3][4][5] formerly paramilitary unit of the National Guard of Ukraine,[6][7][8] based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region.[9] Azov initially formed as a volunteer militia in May 2014[10] and has since been fighting Russian separatist forces in the Donbas War. It saw its first combat experience recapturing Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists in June 2014.[6] On 12 November 2014, Azov was incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine, and since then all members have been official soldiers serving in the National Guard.[11][12]

In 2014, the regiment gained attention after allegations of torture and war crimes,[13] as well as neo-Nazi sympathies and usage of associated symbols by the regiment, as seen in their logo featuring the Wolfsangel, one of the original symbols used by the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich.[citation needed] Representatives of the Azov Battalion say the symbol is an abbreviation for the slogan “Ідея Нації” (Ukrainian for “National Idea”) and deny any connection with Nazism.[13] In 2014, a spokesman for the regiment said around 10–20% of the unit were neo-Nazis.[14] In 2018, a provision in an appropriations bill passed by the United States Congress blocked military aid to Azov on the grounds of its white supremacist ideology; in 2015, a similar ban on aid to the group had been overturned by Congress.[3][4] Members of the regiment come from 22 countries and are of various backgrounds.[15][16]

The battalion then received training near Kyiv by instructors with experience in the Georgian Armed Forces.[24] The battalion started in Mariupol where it was involved in combat,[6] and was briefly relocated to Berdiansk.[29]

On 11 August, the Azov Battalion, backed by Ukrainian paratroopers, captured Marinka from pro-Russian rebels and entered the suburbs of Donetsk, clashing with Donetsk People’s Republic fighters.[33]

In early September 2014, the Azov Battalion was engaged in the Second Battle of Mariupol.[34] Regarding the ceasefire agreed on 5 September, Azov commander Andriy Biletsky stated: “If it was a tactical move there is nothing wrong with it … if it’s an attempt to reach an agreement concerning Ukrainian soil with separatists then obviously it’s a betrayal.”[35]

Read more …..

John Day
    Participant

Another picture of slow cabinet-grade-wall progress
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/just-passed-it?s=w

Moon of Alabama Germany), and other sites call out the disinformation about Russian bombing of a maternity hospital.
    It was recently repurposed as a military installation, and the moms, staff and babies had to go elsewhere.
    On March 7 some time after 20:00 UTC the maternity hospital #1 in Mariupol was mention at a UNSC meeting as being occupied by the Ukrainian military.
    On March 7 21:01 UTC Lenta.ru published a report from a reporter in Donbas who had interviewed someone who said that the hospital was occupied by possibly Azov or other military forces.
    On March 9 about 15:30 UTC the hospital gets bombed and completely destroyed but with astonishing few alleged casualties none of which are documented despite video records taken on the scene shortly after the incident.
    Shortly thereafter President Zelensky uses the bombing to publicly press for a ‘western’ enforced ‘no-fly zone’ over Ukraine. (There is currently a Russian enforced no-fly zone over Ukraine.)
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/03/disarming-ukraine-day-15-a-curious-hospital-bombing-and-no-fly-zone-pressure.html#more

Moon of Alabama has a fairly comprehensive overview of the broader political and economic war, excerpted here:
    The Sanction Backlash Will Push The ‘West’ To Accept Russia’s Demands
    ​In a move that must have been quite humiliating for the White House the leaders of Saudi Arabia and the UAE declined to take calls from the U.S. president. They want the U.S. to designate the Houthi movement in Yemen, which they have been unsuccessful to suppress, a terrorist group:

​ ​One hopes that the Biden administration does not fall for these disgusting bribery schemes but he has backed himself into a corner, cutting off Russian oil to punish Putin for a humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, with no alternative but to horsetrade with autocrats over the fate of Yemenis a half a world away. If this is geopolitics, heaven forgive us.
    ​ ​I don’t think that the above is the only request the Saudis and UAE leaders will have. They are now in a situation in which they can demand ever more.
    Likewise humiliating is the administration’s opening of talks with Venezuela which it had sanctioned all around in its attempt to regime change the country. Caracas has released two U.S. nationals from prison. It is willing to talk. But before providing oil to the U.S. market it will demand the lifting of all sanctions and the return of all its assets the U.S. and UK have confiscated. Biden will have difficulties to find a Congress majority in support of such steps.
    ​ ​The return of the nuclear deal with Iran, which would enable more oil output, hangs in balance as Russia demands sanction exemptions for its trade with Iran.
    ​ ​The U.S. had attempted to press Poland to deliver its old Mig-29 fighter jets to the Ukraine. In Russia’s eyes that would have been a direct Polish aggression against it. Warsaw found a smart way to avoid that. It offered to deliver the jets to a U.S. airbase in Germany. The tar baby would thereby stick to the U.S. itself. The Pentagon declined to accept that. The jet transfer is now most likely dead.
    ​ ​The U.S. and Europe are only starting to feel the secondary consequences of the all out economic war they hastily initiated against Russia. The war will cause recessions not only in Russia but also all over the ‘west’. This while Russia has yet to announce its counter sanctions. There are many steps Russia could take to hurt the ‘west’ by withholding this or that resource. It is likely to start slowly to then increase the pressure step by step.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/03/the-sanction-backlash-will-push-the-west-to-accept-russias-demands.html#more

John Day
    Participant

​Get the picture yet? It’s a new picture.; a different world order.

​ ​First, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro declined to condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Then, India followed suit – as the Modi government attempted to balance its historic ties with Moscow and its strategic partnership with Washington.
    ​ ​Now, Saudi and UAE leaders are refusing to take Biden’s calls as the US president tries to contain surging oil prices, according to the Wall Street Journal, which adds that the Persian Gulf monarchies have signaled “they won’t help ease surging oil prices unless Washington supports them in Yemen, elsewhere.”
    ​ ​”There was some expectation of a phone call, but it didn’t happen,” said one US official of a planned discussion between Biden and the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. “It was part of turning on the spigot [of Saudi oil].”
    ​ ​The U.A.E.’s Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan also ghosted Biden in recent weeks according to Middle East and US officials
    ​ ​Yet, both Prince Mohammed and Sheikh Mohammed took phone calls from Russian President Vladimir Putin after declining to speak with Biden, according to the WSJ. They also spoke with Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/saudis-uae-refuse-speak-biden-over-ukraine-situation

​The Pentagram is openly afraid to provoke Russia by providing old Soviet era fighter jets to Ukraine.​
    ​ ​On Tuesday, Poland announced that it was ready to deploy “immediately and free of charge” its fleet of MiG-29 jets to a NATO base in Germany and hand them over to the US military. In return, Washington would have provided Warsaw with “used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities” to backfill its fleet.​..
    ​“We do not believe Poland’s proposal is a tenable one,” the official noted, adding that Washington would continue to discuss the issue with Poland and other NATO member-states. At the same time, he said that Poland was in its right to give its own warplanes to Ukraine, adding that the decision was “ultimately one for the Polish government.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/551512-pentagon-poland-fighter-jets/

​CONTROL-NARRATIVE PIVOT ALERT:​

The U.S. House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to pass a $1.5 trillion omnibus spending bill that includes $13.6 billion in aid for Ukraine and European allies, and would fund the federal government through to Sept. 30.
    Hours earlier, Democratic lawmakers scrapped the bill’s initial $15.6 billion COVID-19 aid provision, marking a major setback for the Biden administration who had pushed for weeks to have the additional funds approved.
    “We’ve got a war going on in Ukraine,” Pelosi told reporters…
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-passes-15-trillion-spending-bill-136-billion-ukraine

There is CSPAN on my TV, with a chyron that says “NATIONAL SECURITY THREATS”, and it shows the CIA and National Intelligence directors and a bunch of senators yakking away.
    That about sums it up.

That Curtis Yarvin piece was very good on many levels.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/putin-will-lose-ukraine-war-trudeau-says-as-canada-ups-aid-funding/ar-AAUTKuH?ocid=msedgntp

Putin will ‘lose’ Ukraine war, Trudeau says, as Canada ups aid funding
    Rephrasing what Trudeau wanted to say.

Azov Battalion (until September 2014), or simply Azov, is a right-wing extremist,[1][2] neo-Nazi,[3][4][5] formerly paramilitary unit of the National Guard of Ukraine,[6][7][8] based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region will win the war against Putin.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Veracious Poet
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant

“CONTROL NARRATIVE PIVOT:

“This is the beast that Putin is,” Pelosi said.
    ““We’ve got a war going on in Ukraine,” Pelosi told reporters.”

• Dems Drop Covid-19 Funds, Clear Way For OK Of $13.6b Ukraine Aid (AP)”

Putin cured COVID! That must be why “we” got a war going on.

Who’s this we? Not me. I’m simply going about my business and avoiding best I can my “superiors'” ramping up their destruction of the planet.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Tucker reporting on the Empire of Lies:

aubanel
    Participant

I’m sorry Chooch but there were no “pertinent details” in the piece you posted. Just more propaganda; the emotive language used throughout is a dead giveaway. Not a single point mentioned is remotely true apart from maybe the weather.
    For example, the Russians are not trying to take Kiev, so attacks on their supply lines cannot be “having a decisive effect” on their ability to do so.
    As Raul pointed out, if the Russians wished to “indiscriminately attack” civilians they would be using their massive advantage in air power and blowing them apart, NATO style.
    The Russians, with inferior numbers, now control a swathe of Ukrainian territory that is larger than the UK. Their ability to “execute large scale assaults” is not just undeniable, they are the only military force in theatre with the ability to do so. The Ukrainian army trapped in the Donbass region is proof of this. Does anyone believe that they are there by choice at this point? They are the largest single military formation in the entire warzone and they cannot move.
    That the Russian military have not chosen to mount large attacks on civilian population centres up to this point is laudable, not a sign of weakness. This is not Shock and Awe.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

NEWS FLASH:

U$ Empire Inc. (aka The Empire of Lies aka Clown World) is a clear & present danger to all life on planet Earth.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Oroboros, post #103916. Now THAT was funny. 🙂

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Virus of the month club: The gift that keeps giving…

The World Health Organization has confirmed the emergence of a new variant, dubbed deltamicron or deltacron — a combination of delta and omicron.

Five things to know:

1. Three COVID-19 infections in southern France were identified with a delta 21J/AY.4-omicron 21K/BA.1 recombinant, or deltamicron, according to a preprint published March 8 in MedRxiv. The study, which has yet to be peer-reviewed, found that the hybrid genome has signature mutations of the two lineages. It’s similar to cases reported for 15 other patients sampled since January 2022 in Europe. The mutation is misidentified with current PCR variant screening, so researchers designed and implemented a new test to diagnose the variant.

2. The new coronavirus variant has been detected in France, the Netherlands and Denmark, according to WHO officials. It’s also been found in the U.S., according to a new report soon to be published by MedRxiv, as viewed by USA Today.

3. The U.S. study findings come from San Mateo, Calif.-headquartered lab Helix, which works with the CDC. The lab sequenced 29,719 coronavirus samples collected nationwide from Nov. 22 to Feb. 13, according to the findings cited by USA Today. Researchers found two infections involving different versions of deltacron, resulting from the combination of delta and omicron genetic material. Twenty other infections had both the delta and omicron variants, with one case having delta, omicron and deltacron.

4. “We have not seen any change in the epidemiology with this recombinant,” WHO COVID-19 technical lead Maria Van Kerkhove, PhD, said of deltacron during a March 9 media briefing. “We haven’t seen any change in severity. But there are many studies that are underway.”

5. Recent findings from the Pasteur Institute in France also provide evidence of a delta and omicron recombinant. In response to the findings, Dr. Van Kerkhove urged individuals to revisit a Feb. 22 WHO briefing where officials discussed the possibility of coronavirus recombinants.

“This is to be expected, especially with intense circulation of omicron & delta,” she tweeted March 8.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/deltacron-5-things-to-know-about-the-newest-coronavirus-variant.html?utm_campaign=bhr&utm_source=website&utm_content=latestarticles

upstateNYer
    Participant

Just watched a Tucker clip where air raid sirens were going off in Kyiv so Fox’s Bill Hemmer started going over maps of Ukraine, talking about where Ukraine is holding the line, where the convoy is stalled, etc., etc.

Seriously … does anyone with a functioning brain cell actually believe Ukraine can win a war against Russia? (defend against Russian invasion is a more apt way to describe this, but I’ll play along with the game and use the word war)

This crap in the media is all theater. The bombing of the nuclear power plant (no one fell for that, did they?) Somehow Ukraine has stalled the Russian military convoy, or the convoy ran out of gas, or something. (sure, that’s what happened)

Russia could have leveled the entire country, if it so desired. It is giving Ukraine every opportunity to negotiate an end.

I wish the media – all of them, from every country – would stop stoking the nonsense. Just. Please. Stop. It’s like “rubber necking” at the scene of an auto accident. People just can’t help themselves. Gotta be part of the drama, even if they have to make it up.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

A ‘Silent Massacre’:

U.S. Post-Vaccination, Mostly Non-COVID Deaths Up 40% – America on Track for 1.4 Million Extra Deaths in 2022 from Vaccines…

https://vaxxfacts.substack.com/p/a-silent-massacre?s=r (PDF attached, in case a friend asks…)

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., called Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky a “thug” at a campaign event over the weekend.

“Remember that Zelensky is a thug,” Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL. “Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-rep-cawthorn-calls-zelensky-a-thug-says-ukraine-pushing-woke-ideologies-185128786.html

Facebook temporarily allows posts on Ukraine war calling for violence against invading Russians or Putin’s death

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/

Sean Penn Demands for Biden to Send ‘Desperately Needed’ Fighter Jets to Ukraine, Start World War 3

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Veracious: our biggest mistake is giving Sean Penn air time. Who give a f%)k what Sean Penn thinks, much less demands. Good lord, we have truly lost our way when a freaking actor is getting air time during a major dust up that deserves clear thinking. From, idk, adults or something.

aspnaz
    Participant

On Wednesday, the White House claimed without evidence that Russia might use chemical or biological weapons to create a false flag operation in Ukraine.

A bit like the USA’s Covid bioweapon?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sean Penn is the punchline to a very bad joke 😐

chooch
    Participant

Aubanel,

Apologies not necessary, appreciate your comments.

WES
    Participant

The morals of Sean Penn.
    Sean has no problem with abandoning a rental car on the side of the road and walking the last few miles to the Polish border with his roll on suitcase. So Sean had no problem with fucking whoever rented their car to him, when they probably can least afford it and are not likely to ever recover from the lost.
    Sean; “Nothing personal, buddy, it is just the costs of war.”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.