Debt Rattle March 17 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 17 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Peach trees in blossom 1888   • Russia Stoked Ukraine Allegations To Undermine Biden – US Intel (Pol.) • Big Media Outlets “Inde
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 17 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Who’s the actual malignant influence?

You know what I think of the above question?

Sorry: why the fuck is this even a fucking question?????
    …we all know the answer, don’t we?
    If not, I’m checking the first flight off this planet…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I picture Ilargi as a human on a beach soon to be hit with a tsunami…
    He’s holding his right arm up with the palm facing to ocean, impugning the tsunami to abate…
    …keep on keeping on Ilargi…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Peach trees in blossom 1888

Oh hell, I forgot the van Gogh…
    I’m a suker for peach trees in bloom…
    How can they be anything but sublimely beautiful???

Biden has no idea what the vaccine he got actually does. That also makes him a danger to his grandchildren.

I just don’t understand this sort of macho thing about, ‘I’m not gonna get the vaccine. I have a right as an American, my freedom to not do it.’ Well, why don’t you be a patriot? Protect other people.” Biden said getting vaccinated himself has let him to show Americans doing so is safe – and has changed his life “because I can hug my grandkids now.” “They come over to the house,” the president said. “I can see them. I’m able to be with them.”

MrMoto
    Participant

Gotta love these guys. Have to wonder about all this ‘bad news’ about the AZ vaccine.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/pfizer-exec-sees-significant-opportunity-to-increase-covid-vaccine-price-for-annual-booster-shot

MrMoto
    Participant

Have to make sure that ‘war stuff’ never ends.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/norad-renewal-debate-1.5952710

MrMoto
    Participant
    Dr. D
    Participant

Biden: That’s not good. He was already having an affair with Jill when his wife accidentally died. So he was trying for No. 3? Grabbing them by the parts? Gotta catch ‘em all!

No one cares. Just as no one cares they are contesting several DNC congressional losses. I thought even ASKING was treason! And may in fact flip one, just ‘cause the House said so. But: election integrity!

There is nothing but power. The purpose of power is more power.

So, ‘cause: facts and reason, I assume this staffer never spoke up and was so upset she did exactly nothing about it for the 4 decades ‘til now when I’m supposed to believe her. Sorry, when you do NOTHING, I can’t feel you were very upset. Same with Cuomo’s people. So upset they said nothing, didn’t even leave. Only now, #7, did she file a report. That doesn’t make it not true – it probably is – but sorry, as an outsider, a public jury, that’s just not evidence. So don’t make me defend the nation’s foremost mass-murderer.

“Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff…”

Okay stop. Like from yesterday, if he said it, it’s a lie. Why would you waste the next letter, the next second of your valuable life?

“unsustainable for the long term.”

It’s clearly sustainable. Half the nation loves lies more than eating, more than breathing, so much they would jump in front of a bullet to promote a lie. The lie is LIFE to them. Purpose. Religion. It is their very God.

…If not, wouldn’t they MIND all the revelations, retractions, wrong predictions? But they don’t mind it, they LOVE it. More than their children’s mental health, children’s suicides, and children’s abductions. More than their parents, murdered alone in nursing home. More than their own job and paycheck. There is only the LIE. That is to say, the EGO.

So don’t bother even pointing out it was all false. ALL of it. They don’t care. Never cared yet, don’t care now. Don’t point out “the childrens!” with Dr. Seuss while the Grammy sex-fest “WAP” is on. Don’t point out “Science” “research”, papers, reports, doctors. Dead children worldwide. They. Don’t. Care. They are the religion. Only the lie. Pointing it out only annoys the pig.

“US Admits Waging InfoWar Against Russia’s Sputnik Vaccine (ZH)”

That is to say: a LIE. “We are waging a war against Truth and Reality itself.” Even as it kills thousands in poor vaccines, or lack of access to vaccines. Like Reuters and BBC were taking money to proselytize for the LIE. There was a certain angel…

“Biden Gets away with Exactly What Cuomo Is Accused of (Emmons)”

Because: the LIE. Biden also: his kids profit-making for state Dept deals. In Russia (Moscow) and Ukraine. Grabbed them by the p—. Put kids in cages. Ended Democracy with a “cabal” of billionaires, foreigners, and government insiders, according to Time Magazine. Stop me when this sounds familiar. Because The Lie. Not just Cuomo but everything someone else was accused of except a tiny fraction they didn’t get around to tar-brushing.

No one cares. Because they love The Lie more than life. They will die to protect it, and are. By the hundred-thousands. With joy and superiority on their blue lips. Swapping instant-death vaccine stories.

New Covid-19 Variant Found in Brittany May Not Show Up in Regular Tests (RT)”

Can’t be tested for and doesn’t kill anyone either. It’s like the Emperor’s New Virus. It’s the Calvinism of Medicine. You alone know when you have Medicine’s grace.

Crazy? Crazier than a virus that only transmits on weekends or in bars after 10pm? There is no lie you can make that won’t become Love and God. #Truth is the only enemy. Because instinctively ANY truth leads to ALL truth. Any Lie leads to ALL lies.

From the rest of that deTocqueville, Rand said the same thing: everything is illegal now, so law is 100% selective enforcement on Facebook, Twitter, in St. Louis, Portland, and D.C. You’re a 70 year old Grandma who wandered in? Terrorist, insurrectionist! Throw explosives at a Federal agent after locking the doors and trying to burn them alive? Peaceful protest. Diversity of tactics.

My friends, right or wrong. The goal of power is power. The reason for power is power.

But speaking of BlackRock and banking that power is coming to a sad end. (or happy. I know I am.) UST 10-year rises again, 1.67%. But that’s okay: they plan on fighting inflation by printing money! It’ll work because it’s different this time! Because: The Lie.

“Courts Close in on Gig Economy Firms Globally (G.)”

The important part was they already destroyed all small business and entrepreneur businessmen. After that, who cares? We just need to keep slave conditions down to pissing in a bottle in a 120f warehouse wearing an ankle monitor with a public ambulance waiting outside. Dickens would be so proud. It’s “vertical integration”. All fasces working. “Better Together”. Fascism. There’s no problem adding more fascism won’t fix. Except the universal rebellion of all citizens against you, left, right, and center. Right now.

“If you cannot explain something in simple terms, you don’t understand it.” – Richard Feynman

Feynman wasn’t kidding and lived this each day. That’s why he was smart. Anytime they use big words: we know you’re both stupid and snowing us.

zerosum
    Participant

TAE community has identified the problems.
    Yet, the solutions evade us.
    Being an expat or a prepper is not sufficient
    All previous attempts to implement a sustainable social/economic system have dissipated in the morning haze.
    Check out your holy books, and your history books.
    Adam and Eve were not the first that left their social/economic system.
    The shit hit the fan even for the angels.
    They had to escape their social/economic system and set up a competing social/economic system.
    Its the untold truth.
    ——-
    Saint Patrick’s Day, feast day (March 17) of St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland. Born in Roman Britain in the late 4th century, he was kidnapped at the age of 16 and taken to Ireland as a slave. He escaped but returned about 432 to convert the Irish to Christianity. By the time of his death on March 17, 461, he had established monasteries, churches, and schools. Many legends grew up around him—for example, that he drove the snakes out of Ireland and used the shamrock to explain the Trinity. Ireland came to celebrate his day with religious services and feasts. Saint Patrick’s Day is celebrated on Wednesday, March 17, 2021.

—–
    Amazon has not banned the book. Yet.
    Find out why WHO does not promote early home/outpatient treatment for the COVID-19.

Pandemic Blunder: Fauci and Public Health Blocked Early Home COVID Treatment Paperback – January 29, 2021
    – Joel S Hirschhorn
    ——–

Also, See my post – March 16, 2021 at 2:58 pm #71241

zerosum
    Participant

Feed them or don’t feed them, then see what happens

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-warns-border-crisis-will-get-much-worse-biden-pleads-migrants-dont-come-over
    Trump Warns Border Crisis “Will Get Much Worse” As Biden Pleads With Migrants “Don’t Come Over”

They are coming in from everywhere,” he said. “They are dropping them off and they are pouring into our country. It is a disgrace.”
    “They are going to destroy our country if we don’t do something about it.”
    “Frankly, our country can’t handle [the increase in migrants. It is a crisis like we have rarely had and certainly we have never had on the border. But it is going to get much worse.”

sumac.carol
    Participant

Hirschorn’s kick at leftist media shows where his blinders are.
    Connecting the green washing article to the article in the comments section re Pfizer talking about upping the price of vaccines: I guess this is a good reminder that corporations have their primary fiduciary duty to make money, not save lives. Who knew that they were not doing god’s work.

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

This is a must read criitque of mass vaccination…by a vaccine designer:

https://dryburgh.com/geert-vanden-bossche-mass-vaccination-danger/

Reminds me a bit of the Philippines dengue vaccine failure that made future infections worse:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/05/03/719037789/botched-vaccine-launch-has-deadly-repercussions

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

I have long lost track of the ever changing rules and shifting logic, but I didn’t feel like arguing. The police were just doing their jobs, enforcing shitty rules that harass and antagonize people.

He is right about rejecting vaccine passport but he makes the mistake in not arguing with the police because he doesn’t feel like it. Instead, everybody needs to argue & resist all forms of this stupidity at every turn. Give the police & other enforcers no rest. Break them.

Also, I’ve been trying to post this for days but it keeps getting rejected by censors:

https://dryburgh.com/geert-vanden-bossche-mass-vaccination-danger/

It is interview with a vaccine designer but who rejects the effort for mass vaccinations against sars-cov-2. Very important to consider his insights on the subject. The short version is that it is a bit like the disastrous dengue vaccine in Philippines that caused more harm than good:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/05/03/719037789/botched-vaccine-launch-has-deadly-repercussions

Bisseterre, I have no clue why your comments get hidden by the “system”, but I get the idea that there’s not much we can do about that. Like there are certain things WP doesn’t allow.

Dr. D
    Participant

Following from yesterday:

“Woman Who Thought Being A Princess Was Too Hard Wants To Run For President” –BBee

https://babylonbee.com/news/woman-who-thought-being-a-princess-was-too-hard-plans-to-run-for-president

Maybe she’s doing this to avoid criticism and bullying.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Dr D (and anyone else who has a hard time believing an allegation of sexual harassment when it was kept quiet for a long time)

Have you ever been bullied? After you were bullied, was your natural instinct to then publish that fact far and wide?
    To be a victim of bullying is to be framed as a victim…victims are seen by society as weak. The last thing one wants after being bullied is to be seen as weak by one’s peers.

My family law attorney made sexual advances towards me nearly two years ago. I told no one for nearly 24 hours. It was psychologically traumatizing — I trusted this man, and he tried to twist my trust into an obligation to accept sexual advances in a time when I was terrified that I might lose custody of my children — this man was supposed to be my means to maintain custody. Due to this happening, I fired the attorney and tried to postpone the child support hearing the next week. I did not include in my motion to postpone the trial the reason for dumping the attorney — I was advised that to do so could be used by my ex’s attorney to besmirch my reputation and make it more difficult to maintain custody of my children. I went to the hearing with no attorney. It is difficult to clearly say that the end result (my ex attributed an income that was 1/3 of what I had hard evidence of, my own income attributed to be 33% higher than it was in actuality) was because I had no attorney, but one has to wonder. I should have appealed that ruling, but because I had no attorney and few funds and another court date that I had to prepare for (alone) in a few weeks, I did not appeal.

I also did not report that attorney to the AZ bar. It was scary to contemplate doing that. In normal times, I could have overcome the reticence, but I needed to focus on the court case winding its way along that was attempting to wrest custody of my children from me. In the time since, life is very busy, and I still have not reported it. He is retired now, so he is less likely to have that access now, I tell myself. Instead, I wrote a song about what happened, and shared the song with friends. The music went a long ways towards helping heal from the traumatic incident. My new attorney (I eventually got one) sent me a notice from the AZ Bar that a woman last year made a similar accusation to the Bar. Knowing that someone else got up the courage to make the accusation makes it easier for me to do the same. Reading words of skeptics who doubt a woman just because she did not report it immediately after the fact again urges me to make the call to report it. But not today. I am on vacation with my kids today. Maybe next week.

And so it goes.

It is very difficult to announce private trauma publicly — it tends to compound the trauma.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

“… that wanking rodent Schiff…” — Priceless!!

@Basseterre Kitona: “I’ve been trying to post this for days but it keeps getting rejected by censors”.
    Thought you might like to know that I have been seeing these posts with the same two links for several days running, two posts today. You seem to be getting through okay. Good articles, BTW.

I really liked this BBB article:
    ocasio-cortez-claims-border-patrol-turned-her-into-a-newt
    “She got better”.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ phoenixvoice

I don’t think Dr. D was dismissing the problems of sexual oppression. I’m sure he knows that The Bee is comedy fiction not fact. I suspect Dr. D knows what it is like to be bullied. I would never doubt his bona fides regarding compassion for the common person although his (as I perceive it) tunnel-vision paranoia can be shrilly dismissive at times and too often for my tastes (I like a little of almost everything including deadly poison like caffeine).

The fact that allegations of rape can be weaponized should be kepot distinct from the fact bthat rape happens… a lot… and it is well-=established that reporting this to the system typically punishes the accuser more than the accused… unless one goes around the so-called ‘criminal justice’ (well, it’s criminal, alright) and uses means like the media to create public ostracism.

It has been mentioned that human beings lie. They do. They also tell the truth.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Raul

I don’t think it’s WP per se. The entire web is being overworked for reasons both practical (huge surge in usage) and corrupt (NSA overhauls/upgrades to a massive degree, I suspect).

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2021/03/pandemic-is-passe.html

It is spring break in Texas and Jenny and I never saw the Bucky’s at Interstate-10 and Highway 183 nearly as crowded as it was last Sunday. Bucky’s huge parking lot and gas pumps were all jammed. Gasoline went from under $2 per gallon to over $2.50 a gallon this month, because people are burning it.

A couple of weeks ago (Republican) Governor Abbot declared that mandatory masking would end, because COVID infections, hospitalizations and deaths had dropped below a threshold. There was fear and derision in (Democratic) Austin, but it has been fading fast.

The two camps in Texas are both done with COVID. The fearful maskers have increasingly “had both shots” and are making up for a year of lost socialization. We looked at a house in San Antonio, with our daughter and her husband that same last Sunday. As we walked out, an elderly couple, Bill and Yolanda, introduced themselves, explained that their house had the same plan, and invited us to join them on their walk around the neighborhood, to their house and into it, without masks (We offered). “We’ve both had both of our shots”. Bill and Yolanda were very friendly and helpful.

Yesterday at Home Depot I heard an older, and apparently at-risk woman with a mask declaring things about “the whole year” of the pandemic, in the recent-past tense, to a Returns employee.
    The vaccinated elderly are broadly engaging their social calendars, making up for that missed year.

The Rural Patriots were already done with COVID, though the elderly have become used to wearing masks while shopping, the Yoakum newspaper gave up showing people wearing masks in official photographs by early February. Group photos with masks became group photos without masks again.

At the clinic, there are very few COVID tests each day now, like 5-6, not 35-36, and a positive result is a surprise again.

This looks like herd-immunity. After the Valentine’s Day Ice Storm, people have had enough, and are getting outside, and have been socially engaging each other on the streets , almost like we used to do in the 1970s.
    It’s at least normal to engage openly and in a friendly way with strangers one encounters.
    Eye contact and smiles are way up over last year.

We will know by April Fool’s Day if the Governor’s gamble was right.
    I suspect he may have won big, and half the state will credit him, while the other half credits the vaccines.
    I credit our immune systems and getting out in the sunlight more since it came back a month ago.

Texas traffic is up to pre-pandemic levels, and I suspect the whole economy will be there soon.
    People are done with the COVID-Pandemic-Lockdown.
    Everybody has a politically acceptable out.
    Everybody opts out.

Jenny and I are hosting a Spring Equinox Garden Party in Yoakum Saturday.
    People seem enthusiastic about participating.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

‘The Curious Case of Geert Vanden Bossche- His Open Letter, Video Interview and High-Profile Supporters’, by Rosemary Frei: https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/16/the-curious-case-of-geert-vanden-bossche/

Regarding Van Gogh: there’s a fine book by Bernard Denvir called Vincent: A Complete Portrait, which includes
    all his self-portraits and some excerpts from his writings. The ISBN is 1-56138-407-0. A beautiful book.

Dr. D
    Participant

Nah, my default position is that an accusation is probably true. Just that I know if nothing is done, I don’t expect anybody to believe me ever.

Most positions of power in my experience will attack anyone who isn’t groveling-slavish to them for no reason whatsoever, just ’cause they can. The reason for power is power. So that’s what makes my universal response for them to leave me alone, never look at or talk to me, and don’t help me never-ever. If there’s no government, no court I’m attending, no police misbehaving, then they can’t lie, cheat, steal, and oppress me, because they can, will, and do now. And then I don’t have a dilemma about spending $2000 in legal fees and a lifelong vendetta, perjury, and planting evidence for reporting them in the mildest possible way.

But again, if I don’t do MY duty then A) they will do it all day long and I am a scoundrel imperiling the next person B) I can’t complain or expect anything to happen later.

Again, all and every problem here is solved if they don’t exist, or barely with the power of a dog catcher. You know, the way the nation was founded.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mr. House

Regarding Bossche/astroturf: the artificial intentions for and placement of turf doesn’t mean that the astroturf itself is plastic. Grass makes better fake grass than astroturf if one wants to plant a bunch opf grass in a nuclear wasteland and call it a playground meadow. NYT and WaPo made a career of manipulating with facts. Before inferring motive, mayhaps we should look at porimary facts, which in this case are biological and medical.

However, motive inference and reputation bias aren’t bad, just shouldn’t be used foundationally, in my opinion. For example: assuming it’s astroturf, one then assumes that anti-vax people would be debunking his claims, since he speaks in favor of vaccines and touts them as necessary for dealing with covid-plus variants. Googling ‘debunking Bossche’, I find the bulk of the first ten or so articles appear to be pro-vaccine as in the current rollout. If the vaccine industry is astroturfing for another vaccine rollout, a tactic denouncing the current mainstream Euromerican vaccine programs of mostly untested vaccines, seems a dicey tactic. Like removing your left ovary to strengthen your right ovary ort some crazy notion.

Early on, the OffGuardian article says:

“Clearly he’s got significant conflicts of interest. Therefore he has zero credibility when it comes to advising the public about how to avoid negative effects of mass vaccination.”

That’s language straight out of the NYTimes/Rachel Maddow playbook.

I still find Bossche very credible.

Here’s an exemplary ‘debunking” of Dr. Bossche:

More Covid Misinformation Debunked — Dr Musa Mohd Nordin

madamski cafone
    Participant

Ooger-booger!

@ zerosum

“TAE community has identified the problems.
    Yet, the solutions evade us.
    Being an expat or a prepper is not sufficient
    All previous attempts to implement a sustainable social/economic system have dissipated in the morning haze.
    Check out your holy books, and your history books.
    Adam and Eve were not the first that left their social/economic system.
    The shit hit the fan even for the angels.
    They had to escape their social/economic system and set up a competing social/economic system.
    Its the untold truth.”

(mindless insert to remind the post-bots to do their job)

While I personally have little if any idea of what the “untold truth” is, and suspect no one does, This text made my morning. As for solutions: there is no solution. One doesn’t solve a tidal wave or a massive volcanic eruption. It deals with you, not you with it. But there are courses of action with higher survival/lower suffering probabilities than others.

Some art for Raul courtesy the San bushmen of the late Paleolithic:

San Rock Art

Like our fellow warm-blooded vertebrates, feathered or furred, success is not so much survival, which is really DNA’s hangup, not awareness’s, success is loving loyalty between two significant others.

^&*

@ Dr. D

“LIE” x about 20 times.

Did I touch a nerve? Let me touch another one: chronic motive inference is not only fatally flawed logic, it’s a runway to ballooning paranoia, another enemy of logic. Jeremiads provide some satisfaction but at the cost of a kind of tunnel-visionary paranoia. One ends up shooting the same dead ducks ion a barrel over and over and over and over…

(…and revo and revo and revo…) and a 1 and a 2 and a testing… testing…

madamski cafone
    Participant

On pair-bonding:

Calls

Mr. House
    Participant

@madamski

You may have noticed i just posted the article. The past few days i have seen Bossche cited many times. I’m just posting an alternative. I really have no horse in the race. If anyone wants to get the vaccine i will not stop them, but i expect the same respect returned to me if i decide not to. Which way do you think the wind is blowing?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“The Curious Case of Geert Vanden Bossche”

When I read Dr. Bossche’s article (posted at TAE), it struck me that his proposed solution would “require large vaccination campaigns” using “NK [natural killer] cell based vaccines,” yet he didn’t give details about this type of vaccine.

I later learned, from his LinkedIn page, that he was the inventor of “a new vaccine technology”, and he is the founder of a company called Univac, which aims to use his invention to create “a new type of vaccines” based on Natural Killer cells.

I founded Univac as inventor of a new vaccine technology which I subsequently further developed as CSO of the Company. The technology enables the development of universal vaccines educating the host immune system to redirect immune targeting away from canonical antigens to a widely divergent spectrum of vitally vulnerable pathogen-derived ‘self-mimicking’ antigens, irrespective of MHC polymorphism. Although ‘non-self’ and exposed on the surface of infected or pathologically altered cells, these antigens are not effectively recognised upon natural infection or disease.

This new type of vaccines harnesses the power of the immune system by unlocking the untapped potential of self-centered Natural Killer (NK) cells capable of recognising these unconventional antigens.”

https://be.linkedin.com/in/geertvandenbossche

In my view, his credibility went way down because of the self-promotion and publicity for his company which underlies his article.

Germ
    Participant

A Discussion with Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PHD & Peter McCullough, MD, MPH

SARS-CoV-2, Vaccination & Early Ambulatory Treatment – a Webinar with Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PHD, & Peter McCullough, MD, MPH.

This is a discussion featuring two prominent experts about the pandemic, including possible risks associated with mass vaccination and the low adoption of early outpatient treatment in the US, Canada and in many countries, especially in Europe, which puts considerable pressure on the hospital system and yields relatively poor therapeutic outcomes.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mr. House

Aye, I didn’t think you had bets on that one yet.

I personally have believed for some time that the vaccine rollout will go so far, and then putter out by fall or at most next spring. The powers that be seem to possess only two skills: profiting ruthlessly via governmental privilege while doing all they can to present that profiteering as necessary (war, for example) and as distraction from the fiasco caused by their last profiteering.

No way on earth these clownzos could run an Orwellian state. Even China can hardly do that anymore. It increasingly bribes its citizen-slaves with promises of the Chinese Dream (America with epicanthic folds and a much longer history) and the gradual allowance of various religious ideals to resume some role in their society. Money and religion, just like the USA.

So I think covid et al will fizzle out like a wet firecracker — probably about the time covid has responded to our attempts to eradicate it by mushrooming into countless variants worse than the original. A real genuine pandemic worthy of the name.

I do not fear government manipulation/extortion via covid more than any other mode of guv manipulatory exploitation. I do, however, have a healthy respect for a significant p[pathogen run amok a la Frankenstein. Wishing to maintain that healthy respect, I take lots of D, get sunshine when I can, etc.

Hell, I even rouse my lazy old bones to erotically please the ex-Mrs. Sherburn. Like so many things, it’s so easy to say I’m too tired, but life is like male erections as middle age turns geriatric: use ’em or lose ’em.

Seeing as how participatory electoral politics is currently broken beyond repair across most of the international community, I monitor government like one monitors the weather at sea: to see a storm coming and see which way the wind is blowing, not to understand it: I doubt that weather understands itself, likewise googol-complex chaotic phenomena such as current human culture and its effects upon reality.

What I fear most right now is Biden, period. Not the man but the hands up his cloaca. Particularly, them fiddle-fucking with Russian cybernets and power grids. One assumes the idea is to create Pearl Harbor 3 as excuse to get their wet-dream Orwell-with-a-Huxley-face on. I think this will prove almost ludicrously disastrous. (For all that 911 was obviously somewhat an inside job, I don’t think it happened as desired; not only do I agree with the idea that the original plan was to use it as an excuse to invade Saudi Arabia, but I don’t think it was supposed to happen when it did. Long-term espionage operations tend to get co-opted by the very entities the espionage is trying to work against.) Russia won’t take the blame; no one will believe us including most of us; and Russia herself wouldn’t retaliate until they had major superiority and knew they could win and do so at an acceptable cost.

Biden is obviously an asset of the Chinese coalition within US government that has been building since Nixon but got its game seriously on with Clenis the Weeness, and there is powerful evidence and logic seeing him as primarily a Chinese asset in the end. Selling us out to China while he and AL Bore looted Russia until Putin stopped it, whence began the sanctions and Russia Bad narrative. (America is over. C’mon: love him or hate him, when a plebiscite elects a reality TV star of uncommonly crass mien, it’s as toasted as Ukraine electing its version of Jon Stewart to run their country.)

But I don’t think it’s that simple. If Biden’s a de facto Chinese asset, then such provocation of Russia needs explanation, since Russia and China are currently best buddies. Internationally, their greatest concern is minimizing the blast of America’s inevitable economic implosion (like how fissile atomic bombs are used to implode into each other via a critical nuclear mass between them which then erupts in a thermonuclear bomb explosion). They’re trying to keep this process under critical mass, in other words.

Only way I can see such hard-to-control picador-ing of the Russian bear making sense is if the end game is for Russia/China to more or less own USA’s internet/power grid. Hold us hostage by our electronic nads. Basically, colonize us for our own good for the sake of their own good.

And that, alas, sounds like way too much for any modern government or alliance thereof to carry off. Putin’s brilliant, alright, and that brilliance very much includes understanding his and the current situation’s limitations.

So I opt for the historically traditional explanation: those power-insatiable narcissistic sociopaths really think they can fuck with Russia and do anything but lose. Same story with China except we already lost by forfeit: we’ve already sold us to them.
    I see power outages and maybe even nuclear exchanges. To a population whose immune systems are shyte because modern life is unhealthy despite its comforts and medical technology. With new viruses mutating all over while microbial pathogens decide that antibiotics are good eating. And mostly wood power to rebuild and get by with afterward. Hygiene gone to shit, literally. Medical system a junk yard. Agriculture/livestock systems in a state of war with themselves and everyone else since food has suddenly become extremely interesting to just about everyone.

Amid all the horror and soulless degeneration, I see love. Much much love. Hard times bring out the worst – and the best – in people.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Global Rule

Winner take nothing.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

So you essentially agree with the https://deagel.com/forecast

On the website Forbidden Knowledge [dot] net, there is a very long (2.5 hours) interview with Dr. Richard Fleming called “Technical masterclass for educators…” from March 11th, 2021.
    It was compelling enough that I watched the whole thing. It’s classic medicine and I learned a good deal about the virus as seen by standard medicine.
    And he wants Fauci criminally prosecuted, so I have a good deal of respect for him.

Sorry about the clumsy writing there. I am excited because I hope it will be the video that will convince my mate that he should think twice or more before getting any Covid vaccine.
    There are some very serious discussions going on in households around the world right now.

I forgot to mention: He insists it is a gain-of-function virus (with reasonable evidence). And he has PICTURES OF THE VIRUS.
    Now I am off to Rappoport…or maybe not.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mr. House

How much of a population crash occurs I couldn’t say, but the potential for Deagel’s forecast to prove true is substantial to say the least.

@#$

“Dr. Richard M. Fleming, MD, PhD, JD – is internationally recognized cardiologist, attorney, researcher, inventor, and author. He is currently the Director and Chair of the Camelot Foundation. His bibliography is as long as a book. I don’t know of anyone on this planet that has more knowledge about SARS-CoV-2 than Dr. Fleming. We are indeed fortunate to be able to have him present to us information on SARS-CoV-2 that you will never hear anywhere else. He will present his recent research uncovering evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was engineered with mRNA reverse transcription into cell DNA with prion-like structures presence in the virus spike protein in order to create an inflammatory response leading to thrombosis. Please investigate his astounding web site http://www.flemingmethod.com. ”

Dr. Fleming has serious street cred.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mr. House

Killing the Ghosts concurs with my views for the most part. We empower our leaders by making them figures of opposition to historical bogeymen. While more dire consequences of this can be numerously listed, a small but telling example is how the Dems played Anyone But Trump after making sure the press painted him as Hitler.

Hitler is fucking dead. So is Alexander the Great, another crazed megalomaniacal butcher. Dubya, Obama, and the Clintons, similar monsters, are still alive.

WES
    Participant

From my experiences on other WordPress sites, all of the quirks being experienced by TAE posters is 100% due to the actions of WordPress. And they won’t fix em either! Just have to live with the quirks and try to find work-a-rounds.

Long term TAE needs to think of moving away from WordPress before they suddenly kick TAE off for being too politically incorrect and not “woke” enough.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.