Debt Rattle May 20 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 20 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Marion Post Wolcott Signboard along highway in Alabama 1939   • Many Ukrainian Fighters Remain In Azovstal, ‘Operation Going On’ (R.) • Surrender
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 20 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Marion Post Wolcott Signboard along highway in Alabama 1939

Great photograph and the Buick is gorgeous…

I’m doing limbering exercises so I can bend over and kiss my ass goodbye…

Red
    Participant

“Biden’s in Asia right now. Wonder what drugs they give him on these long flights.”
    Probably sleeping meds as he isn’t required at the meetings.

I have no love for Musk but this is familiar ground ” The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.”

A friend? Even if it isn’t more gaslighting does it mean the twatter followers are suddenly real?

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Marion Post Wolcott Signboard is of particular interest given it’s 1939; surely the winds of war were already blowng; more than a gentle breeze…

chooch
    Participant

Recently, there was a leaked audio regarding Taiwan and Chinese war mobilization plans.

Here is a transcript provided by Jennifer Zeng. She has an Odysee channel, Inconvenient Truths.

https://zzeng97.blog.bannedbook.org

And the audio

It was released by Lude Media

What is Lude Media

Politico article from yesterday evening.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/05/19/deadly-serious-u-s-quietly-urging-taiwan-to-follow-ukraine-playbook-for-countering-china-00033792

U.S. officials are pushing their Taiwanese counterparts with new urgency to look to Ukraine’s success in fending off Russian forces as a blueprint for countering a Chinese attack, former and current U.S. officials tell POLITICO.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

V. A.
    You may like the exhibition at the Guggenheim-Bilbao. You may have to go from home page to exhibitions “Motion, Autos, Art, Architecture” currently on display.

https://www.guggenheim-bilbao.eus/exposiciones/motion-autos-art-architecture#themes

Let us know what limbering exercises you’re using; keep us advised on your progress. (smiley thing)

V. Arnold
    Participant

U.S. officials are pushing their Taiwanese counterparts with new urgency to look to Ukraine’s success in fending off Russian forces as a blueprint for countering a Chinese attack, former and current U.S. officials tell POLITICO.

Ukraine and Taiwan are not even remotely the same!!!
    It’s this thinking that will get us all killed…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hey T-Bear;
    Yes, I’ll let you know when I can figure it out…………….
    Kissing ass has never been my forte’……
    😉

christine
    Participant

Ukrainians regrouping and being retrained in Poland…just the first few minutes of this Ritter piece will suffice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOzs_cCHVeU.

C.

chooch
    Participant

V. Arnold,

Should boost weapon system sales.

boilingfrog
    Participant

VA, I just had surgery and your “limbering” comment caused me to laugh out loud – painful, but well worth it. Thank you sir!

Dr. D
    Participant

“Ukraine’s success in fending off Russian forces”

Is this a joke?

1,700 Azov surrenders and counting.

So how’s that “Open Borders” policy going in Ukraine? What? They aren’t in favor of open borders when it’s not us???

“let them honestly face the charges for all their crimes,”

Is this why they are determined to define it as a Police Action and not a war?

“alleged radical anti-Russian nationalism and neo-Nazism” –Reuters

This is AFTER MI6-paid Reuters and NY Times, BBC, NPR have ALREADY reported that they ARE radical, anti-Russian, and Nazis. Several nations including the U.S. and Canada had to pass specific laws against them because of this verified truth. But that was when we were at war with Estasia. Now we’re at war with Eurasia. History has become the eternal now where The Party is always right.

“The unit, formed in 2014 as a militia to fight Russian-backed separatists, denies being fascist, racist or neo-Nazi,”

Ummmm, what? I’m pretty sure if you denied this, the Azovs would kick you out and/or shoot you. They are very proud of being Banderas, Nazis, and racists, and don’t make a secret about it. Reuters: “We Just Say Things!™” …The things that MI6 pays us to say. Or since that was all official documents, is that no longer true as well?

Ukrainian officials are growing frustrated with the Biden administration’s resistance”

Nice framing. It neatly describes who’s in charge here, who’s on top and who gives the orders. Apparently Ukraine isn’t the 51st state, they are actually the U.S. Capitol!

“Others saw a different future, one in which Russia became a cooperative and largely demilitarized nation integrated with Europe.”

That is, disarmed and conquered, subservient non-nation to rapacious Europe. I mean, they DO just tell you openly. You only have to be literate to find out.

The tradeways of the South China Sea are vital lifelines to China’s economic development.”

Well, we’re screwed then. Any aircraft carrier on the surface of the ocean is a sitting duck. Please steam them to port and melt them down so the reactor can be decommissioned safely.

Small Business: “with the bill’s opponents citing its impact on the federal deficit and inflation.”

Jimmy Dore says the same thing. Psaki scoffed, “What are you nuts? We can’t just GIVE these Covid tests away! You know how much that would cost???” And “We can’t just send $5M to give Flint safe water!” “We can’t just stop homelessness!” “We can’t just reduce Fentanyl deaths!” “We can just STOP endless Black murders in Chicago!” “We can’t just have HEALTHCARE in a Pandemic!” That might cost $40 BILLION dollars!

But when our true masters need it, a day later, we can. Like in ’08. Ah, remember the kerfuffle about $700 Billion dollars??? Buy a pack of gum.

House passes price control, price-gouging bill. Shortages are now certain and soon. I’m going to go fill up right now, as they are also adding digits on the pump in anticipation of +$10 gas.

All things have cycles, and this will pause sometime, but we’re not at the end of it.

I think your grid map is wrong. There are several zones within the U.S., or used to be. Remember how the NE went out only from Ohio to NYC? That did not take out Minnesota as this map suggests.

Monkeypox in the U.S. now, following yesterday. Good call on the vaccine. Worked for AIDS, worked for CV, it’ll work forever and ever, and ♫don’t be suspicious.♫

Suspicious? “NY Governor Announces New Gun Control Plans After Buffalo Shooting, Signs Order on Domestic Terrorism”

‘Cause all the shootings were in the exact states with all the gun laws. The more laws, the more shootings and crimes. It’s also illegal. I mean the governments, it’s unconstitutional. By the STATE constitution.

So exactly how many levels of illegal do we have to have before somebody does something? I mean do we have to arrest a foreign reporter in a foreign nation and hold him in solitary for 10 years or something? Do we have to illegally regulate baby formula out of existence? How bad does it have to get?

Lest you think I’m saucy, “People are wondering how you had the right to acquire the weapon in the first place when you are this individual. We have red flag laws in place to prevent exactly this situation,” Hochul said.” That is, she said the GUN was illegal; the ACT was illegal; the PROCESS to stop it was completely in place, and yet for some reason, PEOPLE KEEP BREAKING THE LAW, which is why they need MORE laws.

Can’t stop stupid. And the voters are MORE stupid: they eat it up.

“to require the New York State Police to file an extreme-risk order of protection under New York’s red flag law when they have probable cause to believe that an individual is a threat”

Which already existed. They will file PAPERWORK. Paperwork I tells ya!!! That’ll larn ‘em.

The governor said that algorithms on some social media platforms can serve to “elevate hateful incendiary speech.”

Despite the fact that the platforms, and the NY Times, have constantly reported the opposite. Despite that everyone who has ever interacted with the platforms reports the opposite to a wild and hilarious degree. But that’s adult Americans for ya: LIE. She is “Elevating hateful incendiary speech” herself by establishing a new department – which I’m sure they have the money for – to investigate all their political enemies, because Biden and Co have been very clear that all Republicans are White Supremacist terrorists, investigating school board and PTA meetings and anyone else who disagrees with their State Theocracy.

She goes on to say they will investigate 4Chan and 8Chan. Hahahahaha! Good luck. They are fully anonymous non-platforms.

Fed policy causes a “recession” (Actually Global Financial Crisis, aka “Disaster Capitalism”) with only a 0.75% rate hike. Not even ONE point. They are 20%, 2,000bp, behind the curve and rising.

“Doing business on the continent of Africa is very difficult. It is difficult to get payments in and very difficult to get payments out”

This is by design, and there was a special coin called “Populous” to stop this rape of Africa. See, London looks at the Whoooooole continent of Africa, larger than Europe and China combined and says, “Well that’s Africa: it’s a dirty, dangerous, 3rd world s—t hole” …except they then get PAID to be racist and repeat Trump’s battered talking points. They jack rates to 30%, regardless that d’Ivory might be dangerous, but that’s a thousand miles away from many safe, reasonable places. Who cares??? When they make money in their favor, it’s all good! F- those Africans! Same with the BTC problem/solution. London and the GFS make SURE that banking is impossible, both to keep them down on plantation, and to extract the vig…which keeps them poor and down on the plantation. Goooo Anglos!!! We’re sooper caring, ESF, Green, Diversity! That’s why we GIVE money to Elon and rich EV owners in the Hamptons, and TAKE those billions from poor people in Africa! “Sharing is caring.” Anyway, Populous Cryptoed an ACCURATE loan rates for Africa (or anybody else) and therefore have HONEST money to borrowers, which you the crypto holder would then get the interest payments for. MicroLoan initiative, minus the political tampering of the NGOs. (Benton will hate these acronyms). Obviously Populous was immediately set upon by forces unknown and has had steady headwinds. But if they free themselves from banking that is the Colonial extraction will instantly free up Africa. …And destroy London and Anglo-land.

“ A Theory of Impossibility (Fred Reed)”

They just handwave and say, “’Cause: Scienz”. I know because I’ve asked and tried. “How do the cells KNOW what to do?” “’Cause Chemicalz n’ s—t. Scienz.” It’s like talking to Idiocracy. Why are people Depressed? “Brain chemicals n’ s—t.” No kidding. So…Is that the “cause”, or the “effect”? Blank stare. Somehow being able to name something, just use a word to plug the hole, means you both understand it and control it. True fact. “We create our own reality now” ‘cause I said some s—t. Words mean you have to do it! If I pass a law! …So, so dumb. Midwits. You cannot make people who are in this state recognize the magnitude of what they don’t understand.

Cluephone: the Implicate Order, the consciousness and intelligence that runs it comes from outside the physical dimension. Their own geniuses, the people they look up to have said this, but being midwits, they can’t understand.

SRSRocco points out that as gas gets more expensive, Green Energy becomes more competitive and takes over. Oh wait, the exact #OPPOSITE. Green Energy is presently made entirely of oil, so when oil rises, Green Energy costs rise faster. So at what point does our investment in Renewables pay off? I mean, probably someday, as we learn things, but when? Today is not that day. California is looking at blackouts all summer and is investing in – wait for it – diesel generators, clearly the greenest technology they can find. And coal. Don’t forget the coal. Killin’ some folks, killin’ some folks.♫

More for the filling of the exponential debt, when the crime syndicate has their drug running shut off:
    “U.S. Orders Millions of Smallpox Vaccines”. Wot a coincidence! Golly Billy’s not only a top wold Doctor but an expert psychic as well, knowing not only OF a pandemic, but exactly WHICH pandemic it would be. Gosh if I were Angela Lansbury I sure would like to ask him a few questions. “Eh, Mr. Gates, um, just one more thing: you know how you said you had no idea which disease it would be…?”

So not only $40B, then $100 million, then what, $100 per dose for a disease that never existed before now? Another $100M to the crime families to fill their budget crisis and keep the blackmail money running? How long can they keep it up? Need at least 5 more crises per month.

Don’t worry: since YOU pay the cost of every crisis, the number of crises and their expense is limitless.

“German Supreme Court Rules Compulsory Vax for Health Workers Constitutional”

Just like last time. Hitler was democratically elected and what he did was legal. Unlike us. So if the government says: it’s legal. Still in violation of Nuremberg though, but that’s more UN/International laws and Norms.

Thought she was kidding about worrying she got the man pregnant? Now official congressional witnesses think the same thing: “Democratic Witness at Judiciary Committee Abortion Hearing Says Men Can Get Pregnant and Have Abortions”

Well, they’re Americans so mentally they’re between 8 and 12. They haven’t had sex ed yet.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mxpGbNJyqXc (NSFW)

Update: TOTAL SURRENDERED (EVACUATED) IN MARIUPOL

1. 1908 people have already surrendered at Azovstal.
    2. 1387 people surrendered at the Ilyich plant.
    TOTAL 3925

V. Arnold
    Participant

boilingfrog

…and may a speedy recovery go to get you on your wayback to health…

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

Bread seems to be lacking, but there’s circus aplenty.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

House passes price control, price-gouging bill. Shortages are now certain and soon. I’m going to go fill up right now, as they are also adding digits on the pump in anticipation of +$10 gas

All Republicans in the House and something like four Democrats voted against it, so I predict this turkey of a bill will die in the Senate. All the Republicans will vote against it there too, and WV Democratic Senator Joe Manchin’s policy is to vote with the Republicans when Republicans in the Senate are unanimous in their opposition to something.

Yeah, Manchin is probably just “playing the game” because he represents a red state and needs to do the whole bi-partisan thing if he wants to keep his job, but you have to give him credit for playing well. Not to mention helping to put a stop to this incompetent administration’s worst ideas!

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

I support the latest thing.

Shunning the letter Z

Zelensky is now Elensky

He is now the Head Not-Z

Oroboros
    Participant

TOTAL 3925

Wow, that’s a lot of NOT-Zs!

zerosum
    Participant

The mercenaries are surrendering.
    The USA money and the scams are continuing.
    The lies are obvious

———–
    from MSM
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462
    Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast
    The hard drive and documents from Senate Republicans indicate few of Biden’s deals ever came to fruition and shed light on how fast he was spending his money.
    ————
    “Biden’s in Asia right now”, probably to make sure to get his supply of “smart chips”.
    ——–
    I have no love for Musk but …..” sex sells.”
    ———–
    “…. The mercenaries are surrendering.
    The lies are obvious

———–
    from MSM
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462
    Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast
    The hard drive and documents from Senate Republicans indicate few of Biden’s deals ever came to fruition and shed light on how fast he was spending his money.
    ————
    “Biden’s in Asia right now”, probably to make sure to get his supply of “smart chips”.
    ——–
    ———–
    The mercenaries are surrendering.
    The lies are obvious

———–
    from MSM
    ————
    ——–
    ———–
    “…. verified truth …….” means ….. improve your story
    ———-
    Lie and tell us that you are not White Supremacist terrorists
    ———–
    I can’t believe it
    It must be fake news.

Update: TOTAL SURRENDERED (EVACUATED) IN MARIUPOL

zerosum
    Participant

^^^^^^
    Sorry for funny post

TOTAL 3925

Pretty sure that should be 3295

zerosum
    Participant

Todays joke:
    Reduce the gas taxes to help the people.

zerosum
    Participant

Sunshine for the long weekend will be good for getting a boost of vitamins

zerosum
    Participant

How Has Monkeypox Suddenly Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/how-has-monkeypox-suddenly-spread-all-over-globe-lightning-speed
    Authored by Michael Snyder via TheMostImportantNews.com,

How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?

If this new outbreak continues to grow, it will only be a matter of time before people start clamoring for vaccines. Health officials say that the existing smallpox vaccine should offer at least some protection against monkeypox, and they are already considering giving it to certain groups…

CDC officials are evaluating whether smallpox vaccine should be offered to healthcare workers treating monkeypox patients and other people who may be at “high risk” for exposure to monkeypox, McQuiston said.

“It’s definitely something that we’re discussing and evaluating, whether offering smallpox vaccine makes sense in the current setting,” she said.

“We’ll be closer to making recommendations for that in the next day or so.”

And it is being reported that there are enough doses of the smallpox vaccine “to vaccinate basically everyone in the U.S.”…

And as another bioterrorism precaution, stockpiles of three smallpox vaccines are large enough “to vaccinate basically everyone in the U.S.” Inglesby said. And though monkeypox patients usually get just supportive care, a possible treatment does exist and has also been stockpiled: Tecovirimat, or TPOXX, was developed to treat smallpox but would likely work for monkeypox too.

Hopefully we never get to a point where officials feel like a full-blown vaccination campaign is needed. After what we have been through with COVID, nobody wants to see that.

Apparently a monkeypox vaccine already exists as well, and the New York Post is reporting that the U.S. has just ordered “13 million additional doses”…

The US has ordered 13 million additional doses of the monkeypox vaccine after a Massachusetts man contracted the rare — but potentially severe — virus, officials said Thursday.

The massive $119 million order of Jynneos jabs — which can be used to treat both the monkeypox virus and smallpox — was created by the biotechnology company Bavarian Nordic, according to Newsweek.

Authorities in the western world are certainly acting as if this is going to turn into something big.

Time will tell whether that turns out to be true or not.

But without a doubt, I believe that we have entered a time in history when there will regularly be great pestilences.

In secret labs all over the globe, mad scientists are feverishly trying to make the deadliest diseases on the planet even deadlier.

I could not possibly overstate the foolishness of conducting such “research”, but no matter how much we object they are just going to continue their work.

Over time, it is inevitable that at least some of their creations will get loose, and vast numbers of people could end up dead as a result.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Thanks for this ONE Ilargi:

“But we advocates of Impossibility Theory assert that not only can living things not have evolved, but also that they can’t function. Too many little gear wheels. Therefore life doesn’t exist..

…No way exists of explaining how this purportedly evolved—or how it works for many years without the layers of intricacy, biochemical through mechanical, collapsing. The intricacy of life is layered…

…We start with a zygote which, being a cell, is bogglingly complex. This little time bomb develops into a baby, which is impossible. Impossible, at least, unless we can come up with an auxiliary explanation. Magic seems a good candidate.”

Or GOD.

All GOD or no GOD. We choose or not. When viewed through the GOD choice, everything – all issues discussed above, crumble to the sea.

UNDERSTAND your place. Your hand in mine, we walk the miles.

Thanks to you, THY WILL BE DONE.

LOVE to All.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Fred Reed: very entertaining! Although, I suspect he doesn’t expect to be referenced for a USMLE.

Neurosensory retina versus the retina: 9 or 11 and maybe 13 or 14 depending on who or what is doing the measuring ie. OCT vs histological layers.

WRT the cornea: Fred’s edit must include the endothelium because various corneal transplants not limited to:

1. (DSAEK), short for Descemet’s Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty

2. Descemet’s membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK)

chooch
    Participant

The destruction of Mariupol.

The two memes.

Meme1

The Truth About Nazism in Ukraine: And Why the Media is Covering It Up…

Meme2

They speak with fork tongues

Western serpent

Eastern serpent

morongobill
    Participant

Sure hope the monkey pox doesn’t cause behavioral changes such as slinging feces at others.

Noirette
    Participant

Thierry Meyssan writes..

We can see that, despite the dominant discourse in the West, the war in Ukraine is not territorial, but ideological. President Volodymyr Zelensky is the first warlord in history to speak several times a day. He spends much more time talking than commanding his army. He writes his speeches around historical references. We react to the memories he evokes and ignore what we don’t understand. To the English, he speaks like Winston Churchill, they applaud him; to the French, he reminds of Charles De Gaulle, they applaud him; etc… To all, he concludes “Glory to Ukraine!”, they do not understand the allusion which they find pretty.

17 May, https://www.voltairenet.org/article216896.html –> some good points.

Zelensky (Ze) is put forward as a kind of Star, a VIP, many important figures in the W world travel to a war zone to meet him! He makes a special appearance at the Cannes Festival of Cinema!

Note, Scholtz didn’t go to meet Ze, as Steinmeier (Pres. of Germany who was a KEEN defender of Nordstream 2, although he *cravenly* apologised for that recently) was refused a visit, snubbed. Biden, Macron, Draghi, Erdogan, and other top dogs don’t go, as the reputational risk (there is uncertainty) is too high.

Ze’s role as Commander in Chief is covered up, scrubbed away, he ostensibly just stands for something ‘necessary, true and right’, oh man! an ordinary guy fighting a good fight! .. dressed like your neighbor who is mowing his lawn, whew it’s hot! – wipes brow, or whatever, and not as a military Commander, or as a President of a Country. Ze’s speech and delivery are also pathetic, he mumbles and thanks all these powerful ppl for their ‘support’..

W power-ppl fawn over him. Very like the TV series in which Ze played a school-teacher who becomes Prez. of Ukr. by ‘accident’, the whole story, show, organised by Kolomoisky. Ze played an actor role in a fictional show, then a similar role in Real Life, — creepy degrees of masquerades / pretense involved.

What is the next level? This is very frightening to think about.

Note, Ze was elected by the ppl in Ukr. in part because some of his productions (as actor, comedian, and owner of production Cos.) which were in *Russian* were banned in Ukraine! by the Poroshenko Gvmt. (They might even be still banned today, Idk.)

Guy Debord, a French ‘situationist’ was prescient. “The Society of the Spectacle” was published in 1967.

Here is a summary trans. in eng, http://www.voxfux.com/features/situationists/sos/soschap1.html

full text eng trans https://files.libcom.org/files/The%20Society%20of%20the%20Spectacle%20Annotated%20Edition.pdf

The question is, what is being covered up by all this distraction, spin, fictional BS, simulacra?

TAE Summary
    Participant

Covid Treatment Summary

I tested positive for Covid yesterday. The most likely source was a triple vaxxed person at work. I am treating it with following:

* Things I was taking regularly but have now increased
    – Vitamin C
    – Vitamin D
    – Zinc with Quercetin
    – Lecithin
    – L-Lysine

* Additional things I am taking now
    – Lactoferrin
    – Diphenhydramine
    – Ivermectin
    – Nattokinase
    – Nebulized hydrogen peroxide and iodine in saline solution

I am interested to see how this regimen works. So far I have a lessening of symptoms since last night.

One question: how often and for how long should one nebulize? I am using a 0.1% hydrogen peroxide solution currently for 5 minutes every hour.

chooch
    Participant

TAE,

I did 2ml 0.25% solution 3X/day.

Mr. House
    Participant

What are your symptoms?

those darned kids
    Participant

In March 2021, NTI partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats. The exercise examined gaps in national and international biosecurity and pandemic preparedness architectures—exploring opportunities to improve prevention and response capabilities for high-consequence biological events. Participants included 19 senior leaders and experts from across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe with decades of combined experience in public health, biotechnology industry, international security, and philanthropy.

This report, Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats: Results from the 2021 Tabletop Exercise Conducted in Partnership with the Munich Security Conference, written by Jaime M. Yassif, Ph.D., Kevin P. O’Prey, Ph.D., and Christopher R. Isaac, M.Sc., summarizes key findings from the exercise and offers actionable recommendations for the international community.
    Exercise Summary

Developed in consultation with technical and policy experts, the fictional exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that first emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

philanthropy, huh? hmmm…

Mr. House
    Participant

“Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight.”

The only terrorists that exist are our “leaders”!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Noirette:

Much graci for the Guy Debord book. The summary is seriously excellent. All I can offer as thanx is this E-Z Wider short and somewhat sensationalist overview of Putin and how Russia reached this point. It has hits and misses, like everything:

The War Against Putin copyright 2014

Oh. Just remembered. I have this to offer, too. I think I encountered it here but it’s good enough to deserve remention: Golden SIlkworms in Pandora’s Box

TAE Summary
    Participant

@House
    Body aches, slight fever, runny nose, lack of energy

Mr. House
    Participant

Sounds about right but i had few in addition to that in August of last year. Hope you feel better!

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“A Theory of Impossibility (Fred Reed)”

Yes, this was delightful. I remember watching a short animation in biology class called: The Inner Life of the Cell. Though animated in slo-mo so that viewers could grasp all of the varied cell processes happening simultaneously, it was still mind-boggling to watch. “Why do these idiots claim that all this intelligent activity occurs from molecular happenstance”, I thought, “Can’t they deduce that there are unseen, energetic forces controlling all this?” The answer, of course, is still beyond the instruments of science, and therefore it doesn’t exist… yet.

“Cluephone: the Implicate Order, the consciousness and intelligence that runs it comes from outside the physical dimension. Their own geniuses, the people they look up to have said this, but being midwits, they can’t understand.”

Dr. D nails it again. Science is able to examine the lowest sheath (or body) of a human being, but is unable at this time to examine the other containers that make human life possible on the physical plane: the etheric, emotional, mental, and causal bodies. Each succeeding body composed of higher dimensional matter than the one below. All working together, the higher interpenetrating the lower.

Once this is understood, all the Great Reset talk of transferring the essence of a human being into an AI machine rings hollow, like a child building a rocket ship to mars in the backyard from a cardboard box.

I’ve discovered that few are able to get the idea of higher dimensions to register on their mental screen. It seems that certain faculties are needed in order to conceptualize it. A blank stare it the most common response.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Gonzalo Lira II on Marine Intel Scott Ritter:

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.