Debt Rattle May 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 23 2021

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Germ
    Participant

Never forget who these people are:

Novartis pays close to $1 billion to settle suit over doctors’ bribes

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/novartis-pays-close-to-1-billion-to-settle-suit-over-doctors-bribes-20200702-p558cy.html

Germ
    Participant

Myocarditis cases for U.S. 18-49 year olds, are 85-fold more likely to be associated with C19 vaxes so far this year.

https://tinyurl.com/5adahwdw

Germ
    Participant

Covishield ‘vaccine’ is in fact the AstraZeneca jab under a different brand name.
    Who produces Covishield in India?
    The Serum Institute of India.

Who funds the Serum Institute of India?

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/10/inv021423

Germ
    Participant
    El Cartero Atomico
    Participant

Recently I received an email from Medicare advising me to get the vaccine. When I called them they told me I would be responsable for any copays if I suffered side effects. I then called my congressman and the FDA to ask why if the government is pushing this “safe” vaccine they are not covering side effects. Of course even if they said there would be no copays, any collateral damage would be attributed to coincidence. I have no intention of taking their injection but sometimes it’s fun asking our overlords sensible questions.

Germ
    Participant

Special Update:

“Health care providers should do the following:
    Consider a diagnosis of myocarditis or pericarditis in any evaluation of chest pain following COVID-19 vaccination.”

https://providernews.seattlechildrens.org/special-update-monitoring-for-myocarditis-after-covid-19-vaccination/

John Day
    Participant

@Germ: Thanks for all th research, Amigo!

@Michael
    Reid and Polder Dweller: Me, too. Making spike proteins go into your blood is what these mRNA and viral-vectored-DNA vaccines have been designed to do from the outset.
    They do it.
    How much? How long?
    I bet that if you already had COVID you can get badly ill from spike protein in your blood.
    Does this homemade spike-protein show up in the nasal mucosa of successful vaccine-subject? It would make a rapid-antigen test show positive, if so. Inquiring minds want to now, but are probably awaiting a morally-indignant Wikileak on this.
    Fully vaccinated New York Yankees carry COVID in their nasal incubators for shits-and-grins.
    That’s SUCCESS!
    Read the fine print…
    Don’t take “Crazy Pills”!
    Take “The Vaccine”.

John-channeling-the-commentarian-Zeitgeist

John Day
    Participant

Hi El Cartero Atomico!

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Germ

Your comment #75783

“The Drug that Cracked Covid” article is a must read

a kullervo
    Participant

Redefining the alpha male (and female mating strategies too!):
    – Meet Matthias Buchinger.

Matthias Buchinger

“[…] Buchinger was married four times and had at least 14 children (by eight women). He also is rumored to have had children by as many as 70 mistresses. […]”

(There’s life – and even some merriment – outside the monotheme.)

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Insufficient Sleep Impairs T-Cell Response to SARS-CoV-2

The average sleep duration was 7 h 33 min during normal habitual sleep, and 6 h (± 38 min) during sleep restriction.

https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1164/ajrccm-conference.2021.203.1_MeetingAbstracts.A1107

John Day
    Participant

@Polder Dweller, regarding catching COVID-19 twice.
    Yes, you can, or at least some people can, and it has been repeatedly documented since Spring 2020 when a young man in South Korea got serotyped twice with 2 different types of SARS-CoV-2. I have had 2 patients actually get it, sick with symptoms and a positive test, within less than 6 months. One was on immunosuppressive therapy for arthritis (and diabetic), and the other was diabetic.
    It has been postulated that mild illness with a positive nasal swab might not be enough to trigger adaptive immunity response.
    As the New York Yankees are discovering, the nose is it’s own zone, separate from the bloodstream.

John Day
    Participant

Oh, and there was that Siberian Virologist who caught it twice a little over 6 months apart, while measuring his antibody levels and exposing himself to hospitalized sick people, for science.
    Real Science!

El Cartero Atomico
    Participant

Hi Doctor, John, I wish I could find a doctor like you. Maybe to paraphrase the old saying “If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail”. It seems that most doctors only have a prescription book and everything looks like it needs a drug. Speaking of Medicare, I have had it for over three years and have only used it once for a minor eye infection. Not bragging, just living a life like you recommend including exercise and healthy diet. Too bad our so called leaders don’t emphasize healthy life styles instead of vaccine shaming. Take care.

John Day
    Participant

@El Cartero Atomico:
    We are of similar disposition and impact on the medical economy, Amigo.
    I never need my medical insurance unless I get injured, or those required-for-work flu-shots, if my clinic doesn’t have the mercury-free ones for employees.

John Day
    Participant

About Gene Drives
    {Oh, this could potentially answer my recurring question of why there is such a huge push to mRNA or viral-vector-DNA vaccinate EVERYBODY.}

About the Gene Drive Files

Gene drives are a gene-editing application that allows genetic engineers to drive a single artificial trait through an entire population by ensuring that all of an organism’s offspring carry that trait. For example, recent experiments are fitting mice with “daughterless” gene drives that will cascade through mouse populations so that only male pups are born, ensuring that the population becomes extinct after a few generations.

Proponents have framed gene drives as a breakthrough tool for eradicating pests or invasive species. However, the Gene Drive Files reveal that these “conservation” efforts are primarily supported by military funds.

cloudhidden
    Participant

@ Germ

Your comment #75783

As Michael Reid said

“The Drug that Cracked Covid” article is a must read.

I have forwarded that link to many and encouraged them to do likewise

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Re demonising the unvaccinated, conditions in Australia in general are still satisfactory. While there’s constant urging from governments for us to get our jabs, they haven’t YET started to become nasty about non-compliance.

Today The Conversation ran an article entitled I’m over 50 and hesitant about the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine. Should I wait for Pfizer? Normally readers can make comments on Conversation articles, but not this one.

There’s ZERO long-term data or results available on any of these rush-job vaccines, so I intend to wait as long as possible before making up my mind. But because the CDC recently shifted the goalposts regarding vaccine effectiveness and safety, I have no confidence that adverse events will be officially detected, much less officially analysed and reported.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Germ
    Participant
    “The Drug that Cracked Covid”

Thanks, I assume the drug is Ivermectin…
    The print is way too small for me to read…

Bossche and Yeadon- they agree: stop the vaccines, NOW.
    Yeadon comes from a refreshingly jaded position where he awakened so fast his head spins. He despairs that we are vaccinating already immune folks and now children. He despairs. He knows that successful viruses mutate; they grow more contagious and less lethal. Yea! That’s a good thing.
    Yeadon has a “whistleblower” frame of mind.
    B is still on board with the pharma approach- bad things will multiply and we need better vaccines. He has a “preserve the establishment” frame of mind.
    I see no reason to believe successful mutations will be worse unless something has been engineered. B might know something Y and I don’t know.

Bossche: “…relate to protection against clinical disease but not against infection!”
    Symptomatic versus asymptomatic? What does he mean by “infection?”

Geez, Dr. D, you can find rainbows in anything! Jimmy Dore as a martyr..

WES
    Participant

The Phoenix vote audit re-starts tomorrow, in case anyone cares.

It has been discovered that vote tabulation machines can not accurately count folded paper ballots especially if the folded crease just happens to run through non-democratic candidates check circles. Naturally the democratic candidate’s check circle is offset just enough so the folding crease just misses their check circle. Naturally nobody knew about this problem nor about altering ballot printing to fix this problem.

The CDC has quietly revised lower the number of test cycles for testing anyone who has been vaccinated, so they can no longer test positive for covid. If you have not been vaccinated, the test cycles remain high so you will test positive for covid whether you have had covid or not.

Afterall Dr. Fauci had to protect the drug companies “once in a lifetime chance to make a financial killing”, by suppressing ivermectin treatment.

Huskynut
    Participant

@WES
    The Phoenix vote audit re-starts tomorrow, in case anyone cares.
    Damn straight I care.. having passed through angry (I hear you today, V Arnold) and jaded, I’m buying in popcorn on any prospect of telling revelations, wherever they may be (and the US election outcome was so transparently weird that landmines must lie buried in all directions)
    I mean, think about it.. Covid has indeed been a “make out like a bandit” opportunity for TPTB, but there are now just so many fronts and lies in play in so many different theaters that the likelihood of maintaining all of the facades in perpetuity has become ludicrously unlikely.
    The question is – how will the uber-wealthy attempt to play this out..? The extent of vaccine hesitancy (and let’s admit it, the published stats are going to be BS in the direction of over-claiming vaccination) is a good indicator of the extent that credulous narratives are losing their grip. Which is not to understate the grip and power they retain, but it’s flimsier with every month that passes.
    The situation in Gaza is confronting more and more people with the dissonance between the official “Israel has a right to defend itself” and the viscerally felt (some tribes are not like the others..).
    It’s a hard rain is gonna blow, as the 80 yo poet said way back.. but when? and how?

Huskynut
    Participant

“It’s a hard rain is gonna blow”
    Or fall, even.. my lyric-brain is failing.. unravelling rapidly, like a tapestry with some angry kittens..

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

Yes the the drug is Ivermectin…

Regarding
    Just just zoom/magnify and shift the article around on your screen. It is formatted like a newspaper article

V. Arnold
    Participant

Huskynut

…having passed through angry (I hear you today, V Arnold)…

Anger; I think I’ve passed through it; and then blam!!! Wrong! Try again tomorrow…
    TPTB have no limits on their chicanery…and will bugger us everytime…
    We (me/I) have to learn, LEARN! and stop this crap…
    Surely we’re smarter than the galoots…but…remember; they’ll drag us down and beat us with experience…
    Don’t let that happen…
    Chart a course, independent of convention, and get it done…
    As people are now dying; more will die effectively challenging the galoots.
    Key word…effectively
    It is the price of freedom………….

V. Arnold
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Yes the the drug is Ivermectin…

Regarding
    Just just zoom/magnify and shift the article around on your screen. It is formatted like a newspaper article

Thanks Michael; I’ll give that a try… 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.