Debt Rattle November 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 7 2021

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Small victory for Ontario, Canada, health-care workers: … imposition of vaccine mandate cancelled outright!

F.S.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Obesity ties into iron overload!!! CovFeFe! Calm before the cytokine storm! Full Money Power Mockery through their political operatives! Full spectrum dominance!

Dietary Iron Overload Induces Visceral Adipose Tissue Insulin Resistance
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002944013001971

Why is your TG/HDL high? Why is your fasting glucose high? Why are you insulin resistant? Too much iron!!! Why is there too much iron added to the food supply? Read Daniel 2:43 — the Money Power Monopolists sure have!!!

“Iron supplementation increased hepatic iron and serum hepcidin fivefold and led to a 40% increase in fasting glucose due to insulin resistance, as confirmed by the insulin tolerance test, and to threefold higher levels of triglycerides. ”

“In conclusion, we characterized a model of dysmetabolic iron overload syndrome in which an iron-enriched diet induces insulin resistance and hypertriglyceridemia and affects visceral adipose tissue metabolism by a mechanism involving hepcidin up-regulation.”

Sounds like a diabetes inducing diet, doesn’t it? Sounds like the standard American diet, doesn’t it?

Iron Metabolism in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7432525/

The trick is to know that “anemia” is caused by chronic inflammation due to too much iron stuck in macrophages and tissues caused by excess iron over bio-copper (ceruloplasmin-bound copper). Anemia is often, if not almost always, a sign of dysregulated iron metabolism leading to excess iron stored in the tissues (up to 10x more than in the blood) and low iron in the blood (due to chronic inflammation in the tissues caused by iron overload).

“Although every living organism requires iron, it may also cause toxic oxygen damage by generating oxygen free radicals through the Fenton reaction. Thus, iron homeostasis and metabolism must be tightly regulated in humans at every level (i.e., absorption, storage, transport, recycling). Dysregulation of any step involved in iron metabolism may lead to iron deficiencies and, eventually, to the anemic state related to obesity.”

Iron elevation and adipose tissue remodeling in the epididymal depot of a mouse model of polygenic obesity
    https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0179889

“High iron levels were confirmed in bronzing eAT (High Iron group, HI) versus normal iron level (NI) in normal appearing eAT. Surprisingly, iron levels in subcutaneous and brown adipose depots were not different between the groups (p>0.05). The eAT histology revealed iron retention, macrophage clustering, tissue fibrosis, cell death as well as accumulation of HIF-2α in the high iron eAT. qPCR showed significantly decreased Lep (leptin) and AdipoQ (adiponectin), whereas Tnfα (tumor necrosis factor α), and Slc40a1 (ferroportin) were up-regulated in HI (p<0.05). Elevated HIF-2α, oxidative stress and local insulin signaling loss was also observed.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Small victory for Ontario, Canada, health-care workers: … imposition of vaccine mandate cancelled outright!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Unless your name is Fauci, the ordinary consumer will not believe you or me.

Kassandra
    Participant

Kassandra,

Are they allowing religious/medical exemptions? Are you going to submit one?

Yes, I assume so, and yes I will submit one if they do. I am at a University in a red state in a blue town (surrounded by red). Unfortunately this state has a very large influx of people from blue states at the moment.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Unfortunately this state has a very large influx of people from blue states at the moment.

Might at least some of them be folks seeking refuge from the Covid Cult in the blue states?

chooch
    Participant

Kassandra,

If you haven’t, seek out others you work with and form a group. Also, find some health freedom groups in your area. They usually have legal people that will help. There are many who are willing to help you navigate this.

chooch
    Participant

Kassandra,
    Also, I am involved on a research program at a local university. I did not get the impression that they were being pressured to respond to the mandate. The professor was willing to bring me on if my exemption was not accepted.

Susmarie108
    Participant

@ Polder Dweller – thanks for sharing the Einstein LOVE letter video.

From me: What ever you do – do it with great LOVE, and all will BE well.

The Picasso above is LOVE.

LOVE in daily living via special delivery from our Host, in sharing the street view to the Acropolis (beautiful, wish I was there).

LOVE to all.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

phoenix voice:

I did some quick shopping at Fred Meyers today mostly maskless. I masked up fopr checkup, but then only when it was my actual turn.

It occurs to me that the same mechanism by which everyone conforms to masks ( the desire to avoid unpleasant confrontation), even though a large % of folks don’t believe in their efficacy, works the other way: few folks want to mess with someone blatantly ignoring the mandatory mask protocol. Not even security guards. Doing so naturally appears to them like an especially unpleasant confrontation.

It’s funny although the context is tragic.

A 20-something homeless dude outside the entrance allowed me to reduce some of my compassion burden by graciously accepting $20 and a bag of dog food for his glorious rat terrier who is obviously his best friend. You could tell life had knocked him around pretty hard.

Can’t save the planet. May not even be able to save yourself. BUt you can lighten the darkness, always, if only with a caring smile.

On the Road to …?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Might at least some of them be folks seeking refuge from the Covid Cult in the blue states?”

Judging from the remarks I see the right wing crowd expressing on Facebook, I’d say YES.

Refugees of all stripe are a defining feature of our times.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

So the profit motive exists outside the vakzinario. Some people are trying to get rich selling medicine that actually works, like Ivermectin. I’m stunned.

One argument against def being a bot is that AI is supposed to steadily learn and get better at what it does, while def sucks at least as much as ever at its game, and if anything gets worse at it.

Riddler: Riddle me this, Buttman: what is too phony to be human but too dumb to be a robot?

Buttman: A troll?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Judging from the remarks I see the right wing crowd expressing on Facebook, I’d say YES.

I foresee Wisconsin in the next two elections completing its transition from a purple state to a magenta state (red with a very significant blue minority). With Dane and Milwaukee Counties in the mix, I don’t see us becoming a cherry-red state like Missouri or Kentucky.

Kassandra
    Participant

I moved to this state as a refuge from what was going on in my extremely blue state that had (and has) gone off the rails. Yes, I have a support system here I didn’t have there. I am in management and and will be be expected to play a key role in rolling out the vaccine mandates. There are certainly some refugees fleeing the blue states to come here because of politics, but I have been shocked at the number that are bringing their politics here, especially at and around the University. There is definitely a majority (in town) that support mask and vaccine mandates. It certainly doesn’t help that we are right on the border of one of the worst blue states that has had quite a bit of press for firing high profile vax resisters at the University in that town.

Anyway, I’ll do my best. My management are all in on the vaccines as are most of my staff (one told me in a one on one that the unvaxxed should be left to die, that was fun).

Half the people here I am honest with, the other half I am terrified to let them know my opinions. That’s better than living in constant fear in my old state/job. The sad part is that many of the people resisting the vax will get vaxxed when their job is on the line.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

One argument against def being a bot is that AI is supposed to steadily learn and get better at what it does, while def sucks at least as much as ever at its game, and if anything gets worse at it.

My argument against that is, I know an emotional overinvestment when I see one. AIs don’t have emotions. (At least I hope they don’t, otherwise that would mean they’ve become sentient!)

Mister Roboto
    Participant

but I have been shocked at the number that are bringing their politics here, especially at and around the University.

Hardly surprising. People from blue states who are in higher education or healthcare are almost certainly going to be drinking that blue, blue Kool-Aid no matter where they go.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

In Canberra because of our (uniquely?) high vaccine rate, we’re starting to relax and lift restrictions, e.g. don’t need the wretched masks outdoors any more, we can go shopping again especially in big box retail stores, sizes of private and public gatherings have been increased yet again. The gov’t is meeting now to consider relaxing things even more.

The moral? In Vaccine We Trust.

Given the demonstrably high vaccine failure rates, I am morbidly curious to see how quickly and extensively the cases resurge, and how soon after that all the restrictions and the de facto house arrest come back. The main part of the response I expect will of course be to get busy with the booster shots, not to look for alternative treatments.

Maybe, just maybe, our experience will add weight to the claim that the vaccines aren’t working. I dunno. The juggernaut has gained so much momentum, nothing will stop it.

Will we see justice? Eventually perhaps. But how many corpses lined the roads to Nuremberg?

Kimo
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

I think Mister Roboto is correct. Deflatulence is more than likely a woke DOD keyboard warrior. Maybe transferred from wedding party drone joystick operator.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D:

The inflammation was the previous pandemic, paid for and supported widely by the same government, corporations, and doctors. Where would we begin? Type II Diabetes 10x, 100x? More deadly than Covid and we do nothing for it as it explodes across the world for decades. Roundup is safe as water, sprayed on all food a moment before picked. Sugar, particularly corn syrup, put everywhere, seed oils like soy and rapeseed, gee, all these things are widely implicated in “inflammation”, i.e. “poisoning” all Americans, causing deadly health effects, killing millions, and de nada. Their — Americans’ — being “fat” is the body’s way of overcoming the known, paid, purposeful poisoners, supported fully by government, just as if you had laced the national water with arsenic. …Which in some places they have, as Flint’s lead does the same thing. Bloating, round, puffy, fat, with falling intelligence. It’s raw, intentional, universal poison. But then we can mock them for Natural Law! Look at these slobs! How dare they totter around and survive being poisoned!

BRAVO! Nice to see someone understands where the blame actually lies…

But according to them it wasn’t killing enough, fast enough, as always they needed MOAR. So pleasantly, the inflammation – or just “weakness”, immune weakness, body weakness, combines and reinforces an extremely weak virus that 99.97% of people shrug off. Same with the now-exploding cancer rates: it hits the weak point, different in each individual. Untraceable, stochastic murder.

Don’t forget that the bioweapon itself causes weakness + damage, the koolaid vex is a profitable addon that attacks even those that would have survived unscathed ~ The CCP/NIH ordnance is also a retro virus, which means the infected will never truly be rid of it.

Reality has logic. It has cause and effect. So the logic here can only be oppression, murder, and death.

Don’t forget that TPTB own .MIL, .GOV, banksters + the word/voice monkey media.

Too many have been psyoped into mass psychosis due to a HUGE lack of “real reality” leaders from the local level up ~ Not that child EGOs will hasten to hard truth when titillating pablum is available 😐

Kimo
    Participant

Nothing to see here, move along.

Vietnam
    Before C19Vax: 35 deaths
    Since C19Vax: 21381 deaths

Mister Roboto
    Participant

So is anybody else wondering if Scott Gottlieb’s statement about the pandemic being over by January is some kind of signal that at least a faction of the elite thinks it’s time for a climb-down? I’m thinking these supply-chain and labor-shortage problems have to be making some of the money people a bit nervous about now.

Henry
    Participant

Farm Photo try #3

Applegate, OR

Henry
    Participant

Farm

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.