Debt Rattle November 7 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 7 2023

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

A big part of the government’s war against US citizens has been the bizarre Covid-19 episode and the long-running effort by public officials to deceive the population about it, including lockdowns and destruction of small businesses, the dishonest suppression of viable treatments, gross censorship about the harms of the mRNA vaccines, and trickery around the origins of the vaccines in the back rooms of our Department of Defense.

Bollocks. The Democrat karens of the USA were screaming out for all the Covid rights abuses. Even the government was surprised at how the karen army intimidated people into wearing masks. Then there were the Jewish fascists at Blackrock, using their financial might to force companies to comply. The karens won the war, the government gave them what they wanted. The fact that there was already a ton of corruption in the government health departments was due to the peoples’ complete lack of interest in government, their blind trust of authority.

There was no war on the people, the people were doing all this shit to themselves, they still are, they are dumb, they take no responsibility for anything, it is all out of their hands blah blah. What a sorry bunch of shit bags.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ aspnaz

Just thought you should know
    there are some very kind, hard working, and moral people in America too who don’t agree with what the American government is doing.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ aspnaz

Try to get the China government or the Taiwan government to change what they are doing and see how far you will get

aspnaz
    Participant

As Aspnaz doesn’t seem to concede, if they “Protest” anywhere they’ll be arrested and imprisoned without charges or trial for 3 years.

And was that the case during Iraq, Libya etc. No, you are starting history now, like the Jews do with Israel. You created your country in your image, you take no responsibility for anything, same as your country, but it is you, regardless of what you feel. The karens managed to get Covid lockdowns and vaccine mandates implemented, why can’t they stop the Israel genocide? Because the majority don’t give a shit, in fact the majority probably think the genocide is a good thing and that Israel should be able to defend itself. The USA is you, Americans created the USA, but Americans refuse to take responsibility for history …. yes, there was a yesterday in all this.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

This is exactly the plan, and the only thing stopping it is the American people. Every leader, every CEO, every media person, every corporation, every college, every hospital, is totally on board.

So the people are able to control the plan? Make your mind up.

aspnaz
    Participant

By the way, I converted this Saturday, to get off work, so I was totally totally guilty of national genocide for that time. But then I converted back and am totally innocent again. See how that works? I think maybe I’ll convert next Saturday too.

Your flipant conversion indicates that you are comfortable with the genocide and want to let everyody know that you are happy with the dead babies if it helps to prove yourself to be right. Nice. You cannot believe in Israel and be against the genocide as that is the path that Israel and its founders and supporters have decided to take and they have never accepted any other solution. You could stand for what you believe and convincingly distance yourself from these crimes, or not, or you could be an American you claim no resposibility; not your fault, never your fault, always someone else’s fault.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ aspnaz

I give a shit but it did not matter to my dear family
    even with my extensive knowledge
    they were brainwashed by the media
    and were not able to accept that they were being lied to
    and felt compelled to do what the government told them to

Michael Reid
    Participant

What is your fault aspnaz?

Oroboros
    Participant

Russian recruitment ad

It’s a “No Soy Boy” zone.

So many patriotic Russians are volunteering they don’t need to ‘mobilize’.

Ukronaziland is trying to con their young women to fight in the Meatgrinder and the average age of male soldiers is in the 40’s so that means there are Ukro soldiers in their 50s and 60s.

zerosum
    Participant

Remember
    https://www.iranintl.com/en/202302157586

US Confirms That Al Qaeda Top Man Is In Iran
    Wednesday, 02/15/2023
    Seif al-Adel, the apparent new leader of al Qaeda is in Iran, a United Nations report has said and the United States confirmed the information on Wednesday.

State Department spokesperson Ned Price was asked during his daily press briefing to comment on the UN report. He said: “Our assessment aligns with that of the UN…offering safe haven to al Qaeda is another example of Iran’s wide-ranging support for terrorism, its destabilizing activities in the Middle East and beyond.”
    Al Qaeda has not formally named a successor for Ayman al-Zawahiri, who was believed to have been killed in a US missile strike in Kabul last year, dealing a blow to the organization since its founder Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011.
    ———–
    Hummm! Saudi Arabia and Iran still negotiating their differences.
    https://www.iranintl.com/en/202311065108
    Iran’s President Will Reportedly Attend Islamic Meeting In Riyadh
    Monday, 11/06/2023
    Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi will travel to Saudi Arabia on Sunday, the first such visit since Tehran and Riyadh agreed to revive diplomatic ties in March.

“President Raisi will attend the Organization of Islamic Cooperation’ (OIC) summit in Riyadh, where the issue of Palestine will be discussed,” Etemadonline news website in Tehran reported.
    ————

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

If he didn’t want to be Jewish, why was he born? Eh? Eh? Nothing to say to that, do you? My facts and logic have prevailed again on the internets. <Sigh>

He’s the victim so he must be a Jew. He’s a victim of the Jews. Apostasy is the path to redemption, but your Jewish God – no conflict of interest – tells you to kill anyone leaving the Jewish faith; like all those bad Palestinians. As a result you keep it in the family and persecute your victim children; victim at birth, I like it.

Celticbiker
    Participant

The jew wants you dead. Pensions, SS you think they exist, theydont, its all been stolen, thats why you have been jabbed with the jewjuice. The Palestinians being murdered right the fuck in front of you…can you not see…you’re next. How, in the name of Christ, after 911, can people be this fuckin stupid, this gulliable? TV, thats how.. God help us all. The traitors and physcopaths runnin our countries, our militaries, all of our institutions, aint gonna do shit. You’re on your own, better get ready Palestine is a canary in the coal mind.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

What’s up with you anyway? I’ve got nothing against a little hypocrisy (without it many people wouldn’t have any moral standards at all) but for the past few weeks it’s like you’re going for a Gold Medal or something. Tolerating your incessant hyper-critical sweeping generalities would be a lot easier if you weren’t such a self-righteous hypocrite. You excoriate ALL Americans, and ALL Jews, and pretty nearly ALL commentators here who don’t share your prejudices.

And yet choose to conceal practically everything about your self that might shed light on why you beat the drum so loudly on things you hate, and yet remain curiously silent and invisible on most everything else.

Are you simply a garden variety trash talker with too much free time and a disagreeable personality trait, or an outright troll with an agenda? Curious minds want to know.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

aspnaz and Celticbiker ballin’ today making Dr D look amateurish.
    I told my kids, 3 sons, many years ago that when they come for us after the “proverbial shit hits the fan” they’re gonna take all of us.
    “But dad, aren’t you a good guy?”

There won’t be an offer of sparing like Sodom and Gomorrha…son, but it’s not fair and I’m gonna hurt quite a few of

their people

on the way down.

aspnaz’s best today:
    “Apostasy is the path to redemption,”
    and
    “The karens managed to get Covid lockdowns and vaccine mandates implemented, why can’t they stop the Israel genocide?”

Partial answer, they’ve (The Karens) been too busy successfully taking out White Male deplorables as evidenced by the only demographic which enjoyed a decline in longevity over the past decade. Everyone else is ascendant including those Karens, the apostasies.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Or ‘feigning ignorance’:

] it means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.”

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ aspnaz

I would like you to offer us something useful like a recipe and instructions
    for a fermented and possibly distilled alcohol beverage
    using rice as the fermentable ingredient

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Celticbiker

We know my friend. Better get prepared

Celticbiker
    Participant

Ive been prepared for years Mike, very surprised it has taken this long. You and I are witness to events planned over 100 years ago. When you see the world as a plantation, that you own, you get what we have here. Cattle being culled/ The stomping of the disobedeint. A jew panopticon, control the moneycontrol the peons dependant on it. Plain and simple. We dont have 1 dude in the whole western world with the integrity and the balls to tell the jews to fuck off, not 1. So get ready for dark days, my freind.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ed Dowd points out an interesting trend;

States Are Hostage to Federal Dollars

DowdEdward tells Natalie Winters, Co-Host & Executive Editor of Steve Bannon’s War Room, that the U.S. government has substantially subsidized state budgets since the Great Financial Crisis.

Right now, most state budgets get 40 percent of their budget from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Wow, 40% of every states yearly budget comes from printing presses in The Swamp.

Sounds like a Control Grid

Smells like a Control Grid

Looks like a Control Grid

The rot in the Empire of LiesLiesLies gones soooo deep it’s like 4th stage bone cancer.

This is a poem fragment I found from “virus time”- so much simpler than “war time”.

But one day he saw that the key to his life
    Was to nurture his children and cuddle his wife.
    And when he discovered his comfort was there,
    He slept so much better and took better care
    Of himself. And those problems that pressed like a stone-
    The insanity dwelling in worlds overblown-
    Could be handled with grace as he faced the unknown.
    As he guarded his boy while he slumbered and smiled,
    He imagined a future as good as his child.

citizenx
    Participant

@MichelleReid

Try to get the China government or the Taiwan government to change what they are doing and see how far you will get

Try to get the US government or the Israeli Zionist government to change what they are doing and see how far you will get

Fixed just for you. So what the fuck are you saying ? You seem very confused. What about YOUR govt ?
    Have you given up like an apathetic coward ? Sure sounds like it.

The US is my govt in a supposed Democracy. Yes I will try to get my govt, and fellow citizen, to embrace some values of humany decency and good decisions. Abide by the constitution- not behave as a Rogue murdering Tyranny. Awareness and speaking truth are powerful. Truth will set you free- cowardly apathy not so much.

there are some very kind, hard working, and moral people in America too who don’t agree with what the American government is doing

Yes- I am.

What is your point ? I hear you making excuses and speaking as a hopeless apologist? Are you an American? What about YOUR govt ? SPEAK the fuck up if you do not agree with your govt- you live in the free world yes ?

Why are you even talking about OTHER govts and not holding your own accountable?

citizenx what you fail to understand is
    the facts of a person just being a citizen of Israel and / or a jew
    does not make that person evil just because of those facts

Who the fuck are you to tell me what you think I don’t undertsand?
    Never said those things- anywhere.

I am sure there are many lovely beautiful souls among the jews.
    You just need to be selective when dealing with the problem.
    Otherwise that would be evil

You’re the one who continues to bring up “evil”, not me.

The Canadian Government recently celebrated a lovely beautiful soul from the Waffen SS with a medal and multiple standing ovations. That Waffen SS soldier operated in Ukraine the same time as Bandera- also considered a Hero. The rest of the worls considers both as War criminals who committed horrible atrocities.

The US govt offers unwavering support to the Zionist Jew Israel govt as it commits war crime atrocities.

The US govt offers support to the Jew run neo-nazi Ukraine govt as it commits war crime atrocities.

Spot any ‘evil’ above? Or are they all just beautiful souls at the mercy of their govt that they can’t change?

For the US govt, ALL jews are the chosen people- no bad jews anywhere. Zionist govt- ALL jews are just beautiful souls- not a bad one anywhere. Ukraine govt Banderea is a hero and Azov nazis are good guys.

not all whites are evil
    not all blacks are evil
    not all jews are evil

No fucking shit asshole- never said they were fucker.
    You are quite the apologists for the ones that are now aren’t you ?

What YOU fail to undertsand asshole- is that Govts (which you claim to be unchangeable) are the problem (not the humans themselves) and you dismiss their open ended – “all jews are great, all ukrainians are great” as they are committing crimes against humanity.

Every JEW on this planet has their little holocaust victim card ready to throw in your face- which they use to justify their shit behavior. Far more non-jews died in camps – yet the Jews sure don’t ever bring them up- no it’s all about the jews as victims as if no one else suffered and died along with them. More non jews died in camps- fact.

Your slimy mental gymnastics equates ANY critcism of Jews or Zionism as if all jews are being lumped together. I will say that is a Jew tactic- do not ever criticize one single jew or suddenly you’re evil.

All races, govt, religions should be equally, fairly and openly constructively critcized so they do not spiral out of control in a fucked up abusive power grab. No group is off limits and none are above anyone else.

I give a shit but it did not matter to my dear family
    even with my extensive knowledge
    they were brainwashed by the media
    and were not able to accept that they were being lied to
    and felt compelled to do what the government told them to

Perhaps your extensive knowledge is greater in your mind than reality- perhaps this is also why citizens should stay on top of their govt so they are not brainwashed into oblivion.

Either way- in your own example above- its pretty clear both govt and people can do some terrible shit to each other despite their ‘beautiful souls” .

Wise up yourself.

citizenx
    Participant

What actually happens when a member is censured?

When the House votes to censure one of its members, the member has to stand in the well of the House and listen to the House speaker read aloud the censure resolution. The move is, in a way, a form of public humiliation, meant to scold a member for their behavior and put it in the public record.

Well censure the entire US scum govt then !

What a shitshow-

Republicans support Zionist Jew genocide in Gaza / send $$$

Democrats support Ukronazi Jew war in Ukraine / send $$$

Both support funding different Wars of aggression.

Biden the pedophile retard wants to send $$$ to both !

When did Govt become Uncle Sugar Daddy handing out billions of $$$ to other countries while our own Nation falls apart into bankruptcy, violence, stupidity and chaos?

Force the entire US Govt to inject a booster shot weekly- right in their fucking necks. What a bunch of retarded assholes. Good thing the informed public can vote on all this.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ citizenx

its pretty clear both govt and people can do some terrible shit to each other despite their ‘beautiful souls

You seem very confused

I am living my life in freedom

If someone tries to interfere with that a price will be paid

aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

I am living my life in freedom

If someone tries to interfere with that a price will be paid

When was the last time you made the tax man pay that price? How many tax men have paid the ultimate price? I think I know the answer; I have to label this typical American tough guy bullshit, John Wayne syndrome.

Michael Reid said

What is your fault aspnaz?

DBS said

Are you simply a garden variety trash talker with too much free time and a disagreeable personality trait, or an outright troll with an agenda? Curious minds want to know.

Interesting, you two should get together and ponder your outstanding questions.

I have no issue with either of you, I read your comments and welcome your views, even though I often disagree. You seem to think that I should be kind to the Americans currently paying taxes to genocide Palestinians. Why? Why would I look on American’s positively when this is what their tax dollars are doing?

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ T-Bear
    Not truth but what is true will historically emerge; the glory of the British Empire lays tarnished for the world to see now, their North American (the wasteland north of Mexico) inheritors are soon to follow, lead by immature, ignorant children playing at adulthood. What has been sown will reap a mighty whirlwind, pity the children who inherit.

Excellent!
    Your closing paragraph encapsulates perfectly the U.S. at present…
    An infantalized populace cannot survive in these times…

aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

@ aspnaz

I would like you to offer us something useful like a recipe and instructions
    for a fermented and possibly distilled alcohol beverage
    using rice as the fermentable ingredient

Sorry, I don’t do distilled, so only a beer or a rice wine. I am sure you know how to make rice wine already, so I shall skip that. A beer containing rice, in other words a clone of the Japanese beers, maybe Budweiser, maybe Bud Light? Take an existing beer recipe, remove a third of the barley, add the same weight in rice flakes. Also add additional yeast nutrients.

A simple lager recipe, remember to replace 1.6 kg of grain with rice flakes:

GRAINS

Malt, Pilsen 5 kg

HOPS
    Amount (g) Time (min) Use Form Alpha % Alpha (g)
    Hops, Saaz 60 60 Boil Pellet
    Hops, Saaz 18 5 Boil Pellet

YEAST

Yeast, Oktoberfest 2 sachet

PARAMETERS

OG
    FG
    ABV %
    Boiling time (minutes) 60
    IBU
    Colour

MASH SEQUENCE
    Minutes Temperature (C)
    Mash 60 67

Here are some instructions I provided for a friend, you will want to follow the lager instructions:

PROCESSES

YEAST STARTER

BREWDAY – 3

Prepare fridge
    Set the fridge to the pitching temperature which should be 2C below the fermentation temperature, so 8C or 16C.
    Give the fridge time to reach pitching temperature.
    Prepare wort
    Add 0.25 kg of malt extract to 2 liters of water in the stainless steel jug.
    Raise the wort to the boil for 15 minutes.
    Add the stirring magnet to the water.
    Cover with aluminium foil.
    Let the wort cool to pitching temperature (8C or 16C) in the fridge.
    Rehydrate the yeast
    Remove yeast sachet(s) from freezer. Add an additional sachet for lagers in order to avoid under-pitching which is likely to result in off flavours – it is very hard to over pitch. If it is going to be a string beer maybe add an extra sachet – see how it goes in practice.
    Sanitize the 3L flask, the thermometer and some aluminimum foil by boiling in filtered boiling water.
    Lift the flask so that it contains boiling water, cover with aluminium foil and remove from the pan. Pour away any excess and keep 100ml of water per sachet.
    Keep the thermometer in the flask.
    Wait for the water to reach the yeast’s rehydration temperature using the manufacturer’s data sheet (most are 25C) so you may need to use the fridge.
    Pitching
    Sterilize outside of yeast sachet(s) and scissors by spraying with sanitizer.
    Pour in the yeast and cover with aluminium foil.
    After 15 minutes stir the yeast with the thermometer and cover. If this is a slow yeast (not Kveik) then leave another 15 minutes.
    Place the flask in the fridge on the stirring plate and start stirring hard enough for the water to be aerated.
    Every 3 minutes add some of the cold wort; each addition should change the temperature by about 3C. Every time you add some wort, add about 20% of the existing volume of the yeast mixture. Then let the mixture sit for three minutes and repeat. The aim is to complete the process of adding the wort in about 30 minutes.
    Fermenting
    Set the fridge temperature to the fermentation temperature.
    Keep the flask on the stirring plate at the correct temperature in the fridge for a couple of days.
    Reduce the temperature to pitching temperature which is 2C below fermentation temperature.
    Wait for the starter to reach pitching temperature.
    Pitching the starter
    Turn off the stirring plate and allow to settle.
    Use an external magnet on the bottom of the flask to hold the strring magnet.
    Pour the excess fluid off the yeast cake, leaving enough to enable you to swirl the flask then pour out the yeast.
    Swirl the flask, remove the foil, ensure the magnet is still attached, then pour the starter into the beer wort pre-cooled to pitching temperature.

BREWING

BREW DAY – 1

Sanitize cold side
    Sanitize Fermzilla or fermentation keg.
    Sanitize conditioning keg.
    Sanitize spunding connectors.
    Sanitize fermenter to conditioning keg spunding connector.
    Check hot side
    Check that the hot-side equipment is clean.
    Prepare water
    Filter mash water into the mash tun at a rate of 3L per kg of grain: 5kg grain, 16L water. 6kg grain, 18L water. The reduced water quantity increases the concentration of the mash which enables the enzymes to have greater contact with the starch and sugars, which speeds up the conversion before the enzymes are denatured by the heat. The aim is to increase fermentability and reduce sweetness.
    Fermentation fridge
    Set cooling differential to the minimum (0.3C)
    Set the compressor delay to 3 minutes.
    Calibrate thermometer
    Check that the boiling point is correctly set on the thermometer.

BREW DAY

Start cooker
    Start heating the water (monitor intermittently) to mash temperature +2C.
    Continue with preparation below.
    Prepare malt
    Weight and mill the malt.
    Prepare Hop Bags
    Weight the hops and put them into bags.
    Place the dryhopping bag (if any) into the fermenter.
    Setup mash
    Insert brew bag into kettle and secure with pegs.
    Single rest mash: 1. Add the grain at 69C (65C target) for dryer (FG 1.005) or 71C (67C target) for sweeter (FG 1.010+) and leave for 60 minutes. About 90% of the starch conversion will occur in the first 15 – 20 minutes, all starches are soluble at 65C, sugar conversion will take the remainder of the 60 minutes.
    Two rest mash: 1. Add the grain at 60C for 40 minutes (fermentable beta-amylase). 2. Raise to 67C for 20 minutes (some starches only soluble above 65C, non-fermentable alpha-amylase): 63C to 70C takes 3.5L of boiling water. Modify the split times between fermentable and non-fermentable as desired. About 90% of the starch conversion will occur in the first 15 – 20 minutes and the sugar conversion will take the remainder of the 60 minutes. Most appropriate mash schedule when Kolbach index > 40%.
    Three rest mash: 1. Add the grain at 50C for 15 mins for malt with Kolbach index > 40% or 30 mins for Kolbach index < 40% (this is a protein rest). 2. Raise to 60C for 40 minutes (fermentable beta-amylase): 50C to 63C takes 5.3L of boiling water. 3. Raise to 67C for 20 minutes (some starches only soluble above 65C, non-fermentable alpha-amylase): 63C to 70C takes 3.5L of boiling water. Modify the split times between fermentable and non-fermentable as desired. About 90% of the starch conversion will occur in the first 15 – 20 minutes and the sugar conversion will take the remainder.
    Four rest mash: 1. Add the grain at 50C for 15 mins for malt with Kolbach index > 40% or 30 mins for Kolbach index < 40% (this is a protein rest). 2. Raise to 60C at 1C per minute then rest at 60C for 40 minutes (fermentable beta-amylase). 3. Raise to 67C at 1C per minute then rest at 67C for 20 minutes (some starches only soluble above 65C, non-fermentable alpha-amylase). 4. Raise to 77C at 1C per minute then end the mash. Modify the split times between fermentable and non-fermentable as desired. About 90% of the starch conversion will occur in the first 15 – 20 minutes and the sugar conversion will take the remainder. Continual stirring is required during the temperature transitions.
    Set the mash timer (alarm every 10 minutes).
    Mash
    Stir and check temperature every 10 minutes. Only use additional heat if the temperature looks to be dipping by more than 4 degrees.
    Remember, mash is a conversion process, so it will naturally come to an end when all the sugars are converted to fermentable sugars. It does not need to be stopped and 60 minutes should be long enough, but continuing for an extra 20 minutes will do no harm.
    Mash out
    Add the remaining water (cold) from the water filter: Fermzilla with 5kg grain: 26L – 15L = 11L Keg with 5kg grain: 24L – 15L = 9L Fermzilla with 6kg grain: 26L – 18L = 8L Keg with 6kg grain: 24L – 18L = 6L
    Hang the bag from the hook and squeeze the bag.
    Sparge
    No sparge. Could use the added mash out water for a sparge, but not at the moment.
    Setup boil
    Raise to boil
    Set the boil timer (alarm every 15 minutes and on hop times)
    Boil
    Boil duration should be 90 minutes for light lagers using a pilsen base malt in order to purge DMS.
    Add hops as per hopping schedule
    Adjust cooker to maintain rolling boil.
    Continue with preparation below.
    Prepare rehydration wort
    Sanitise a glass jar to hold the rehydration wort.
    Prepare transfer utensils
    Sanitise an area of a worksurface.
    Lay gloves and stainless 2L jug on the surface.
    Spray jug and gloves with sanitiser.
    Prepare additions
    Whirlfloc tablet (if required)
    Yeast nutrients
    Last 15 minutes of boil
    Throw in additions prepared above.
    Insert chiller coil, aerator and stainless 2L jug into wort to sanitze.
    Connect chiller to water supply and waste drain.
    End boil
    At boil timeout, throw in the last hop bag (if any) and turn off the induction cooker.
    Chill
    Turn on chill taps.
    Gently stir continuously.
    At 50C remove and squeeze the hop bags using sanitized gloves.
    Aerate the wort instead of stirring until temp is 30C. Note that excessive aeration can result in fusel alcohols being produced.
    Chill down to 30C.
    Transfer of cold wort
    Put on a sanitized glove and use the stainless 2L jug for the transfer.
    Fill rehydration jar with wort and seal lid.
    Fill fermenter, leaving 0.5 litres behind, and seal lid.
    Chill wort to pitching temperature
    Put rehydration jar and fermenter into fridge set at 1C below pitching temperature.
    Measure OG
    Take OG sample from liquid remaining in the mash tun.
    Clean hot side
    Disassemble and clean all the hotside equipment using the pressure shower and the palm of your hand.
    Any hard to remove stuff, soak in sodium percarbonate.

PITCHING

Prepare rehydrated yeast
    Ignore this section if you have prepared a yeast starter.
    Wait for the wort to have been at 1C below fermentation temperature for a couple of hours.
    Remove yeast sachet(s) from freezer. If pitching a wort with OG of 1.060 and above, add an additional sachet in order to avoid under-pitching which is likely to result in off flavours – it is very hard to over pitch. Most of my beers are over 1.060 so should use two ale sachets or three lager sachets.
    Sanitize the stainless jug and thermometer in filtered boiling water.
    Lift the jug so that it contains boiling water, cover with cling film and remove from the pan. Pour away any excess and keep 100ml per sachet.
    Keep the thermometer in the jug.
    Wait for the water to reach the yeast’s rehydration temperature using the manufacturer’s data sheet (Kveik is 25C). To cool quickly, use tap water on the bottom of the jug, do not use ice.
    Sterilize outside of yeast sachet(s) and scissors by spraying with sanitizer.
    Pour in the yeast and cover.
    After 15 minutes stir the yeast with the thermometer and cover. If this is a slow yeast leave another 15 minutes according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
    Place the jug into a bowl of ice/water to start it cooling.
    Every 3 minutes add a small amount of the rehydration wort, each addition should change the temperature by about 3C: If the rehydration wort is at 20C, add enough to increase the yeast volume by 20%, i.e. 100ml to 120ml for the first addition. If the rehydration wort is at 10C, add enough to increase the yeast volume by 10%, i.e. 100ml to 120ml for the first addition. Monitor and stir with the thermometer until the mixture is within a few degrees of the wort temperature.
    Pitch yeast
    Pitch the yeast as soon as it is within a few degrees of the wort temperature.

FERMENTATION

Set spunding valve
    Either connect the fermenter gas-in to the conditioning keg beer-out and attach the spunding valve to the conditioning keg gas-in. Or, attach the spunding valve to the fermenter gas-in. Or, attach the gas line into a jar of star san.
    Check that the spunding valve is set at 3 psi and does not go above 5 psi, if using pressure.
    Adaptation (Lag) phase
    Over the first 20 hours, every two hours increase the InkBird temperature by 0.1C (set alarms), until you reach the target fermentation temperature. Ensure the InkBird temperature tolerance is set to 0.2C.
    Note the end of the lag time, when the first bubbles start to appear.
    High-Growth (Exponential) phase
    Keep the temperature steady for at least the first 72 hours after bubbles appear.
    When the bubbles start to slow, over 30 hours, every hour, raise the temperature by 0.1C until it is 3C above the pitching temperature but still within the recommended range.
    Maturation (Stationary) phase
    When gas output has almost stopped, raise the temperature by 0.5C per hour over 10 hours, until 8C (lager) / 5C (ale) above pitching temperature (3C was added during the exponential phase). Leave at this temperature for 12 days lager / 8 days ale until conditioning is complete. NOTE: Never decrease the temperature during the fermentation and ensure that the temperature controller maintains the temperature within a min-max range of 1C or less. NOTE: If not increasing the temperature for the maturation phase, then allow twice as long for it to complete.

COLD STORAGE

Cooling
    Cool the beer by 1C every day until it reaches 2C. Cooling is to encourage the yeast to flocculate, it is done slowly to avoid shocking the yeast which would cause them to excrete unpleasant flavours.
    Move to fridge
    Place the keg in the storage fridge, do not connect the CO2.
    Transfer off yeast
    Transfer the beer off the yeast as soon as a new keg becomes available. The new keg should be at 2C and the beer should be kept at 2C in the storage fridge.
    Carbonation
    Attach the fridge CO2 supply, which is set to provide the correct carbonation level.

Rice wine is a lot easier and only takes a big container.

I don’t have a rice wine recipe but I would suggest: steam the rice until all water absorbed (almost cooked), cool in a glass jar, add broken up yeast ball, mix together, wait until the water has come out of the rice before drinking. Alternatively, eat the rice and get pissed on alcoholic rice. Whatever.

aspnaz
    Participant

Well it seems to me that the answer has been staring us in the face for too long now:

Dr D said

If he didn’t want to be Jewish, why was he born? Eh? Eh? Nothing to say to that, do you? My facts and logic have prevailed again on the internets. <Sigh>

That is the answer. We convert all the Palestinians to Judaism, they can they join the Jews as dark Jews – second class – and can live in Israel. Simple. In a week’s time they can recert back to Islam. Maybe they can do this on a regular basis, every time they fancy another bottle of water or some food? See, the answer is simple if you treat the world like a video game.

aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

@ aspnaz

I am refering to Americans as the people who built America, the people who have the power to change America. However, you are talking about you, you are trying to isolate yourself from your fellow Americans, so when there is a movement to fix America, you will be hiding in a corner refusing to take part.

We are all responsible for creating the societies that we live in. Americans have allowed their government to do hideous evils in their name across the world over the past 50 years, and barely a squeek of complaint from the Americans (you included). Even the Christians seemed to think a war against the Muslims was a good thing. Well, now it is your turn, now your government is really turning up the heat in Gaza and it will be your turn next. You sat back, watched the blood flow, sand the national anthem, flew the flag etc etc and now you are saying it is not your fault.

I can’t get China to listen to me, I am one individual, but they listen to the people as a whole, they respond to the people as a whole and if the people are demanding constructive actions from the government, then the government has little choice but to comply. But if the people of China sit back and just take it, then the CCP would be running the place like a prison, which they do not, there is too much push back. The CCP are trying to run it as a prison, thanks to western technology, but the people are not in the mood to sit back and be Americans. There are many people sitting in Chinese jails for voicing their opinions, something that the Americans would not even contemplate, they would all scream “But you saw what happened with J6”.

As for Taiwan, I do not live in Taiwan.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ aspnaz

Thanks for the brewing information.

I notice that you use very strict temperature controls that I will reflect on regarding my own brewing implementation.

aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

@ aspnaz

Thanks for the brewing information.

I notice that you use very strict temperature controls that I will reflect on regarding my own brewing implementation.

Good luck. If you discover an improvement, or something I am doing wrong, please be sure to let me know.

zerosum
    Participant

You are wrong. I’m right.

TAE has its SNOBS who think they are better than everyone else and they will not be swayed by anything.

PEACE.
    ———-

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.