Debt Rattle October 22 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 22 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Punta es Baluard de la Riba d’en Pitxot 1918-19   • US Election Outcome Threatens Ukraine Aid – Politico (RT) • Russian Language Sh
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 22 2022]

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

U.S. election threatens the nation’s stability, neither side will accept the results, neither side has the ability to speak politically with the other; a condition last existing prior to the ignition of the 19th century’s civil war.
    Probabilities are a sell off of stocks will be in process at the time of the election. The election results will initiate a panic with a sell off only the resources of the government can manage to buy. Will it or will it not respond, either way lies financial disaster, the financial system with all its resources will not be of one mind, resulting in inaction from that quarter. Without investment credit, the supply system will collapse, food production and distribution hit hard and likely to collapse. Once gone, restoration in troubled times will not readily occur. Another blessing for living in interesting times, this time without a functioning government to act in the population’s interests.

Red
    Participant

T-Bear “Another blessing for living in interesting times, (this time) without a functioning government to act in the population’s interests.” Does this mean you think the present ones are? Not that I disagree about the times.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Red:

Insert pretending between government and to; see if that helps.

Dora
    Participant

Biden signed this executive order last month. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy

“We need to develop genetic engineering technologies and techniques to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers; unlock the power of biological data, including through computing tools and artificial intelligence; and advance the science of scale‑up production while reducing the obstacles for commercialization so that innovative technologies and products can reach markets faster.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/09/12/executive-order-on-advancing-biotechnology-and-biomanufacturing-innovation-for-a-sustainable-safe-and-secure-american-bioeconomy/

Red
    Participant

Our minimum wages:

As of October 1, 2022, Nova Scotia’s minimum wage will increase from $13.35 per hour to $13.60 per hour. The minimum wage rate applies to a work week of 48 hours or less.

A further increase will occur on April 1, 2023, when the minimum wage will go up to $14.30 per hour

October 1 falls in the middle of the pay period, can I wait until the next pay period to start paying the new minimum wage?

No. The new minimum wage comes into effect on October 1, 2022. Any hours worked on that date and after must be paid at a minimum of $13.60 per hour.

Example: The pay period is September 25 to October 8, 2022. The employee works 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, and is paid at minimum wage.

Rate from September 25 to September 30: $13.35

Rate from October 1 to October 8: $13.60

Do I have to increase the salaries of my employees who currently earn more than the minimum wage?

No. The law requires that you pay at least the minimum wage to all employees; beyond that, wage increases are at your discretion.

If you have further questions, you can contact our business advisors at 1-833-568-2342 or by e-mail at [email protected]

SEPTEMBER 23, 2022

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Curious the parallels between Zyklon B and Fauci’s mRNA experiment. The only difference is one needed concentration camp showers to impart sanitation, the other was applied to much larger populations cut off from reliable information and public discussion. The results will most likely be similar over an extended period of time. It is not kind to mess with natural conditions when immunity is involved without long term and careful studies; as any practicing medical professional will tell you. Those professionals who refrain from comment are merely licensed doctors.

Red
    Participant

addendum:

The threshold for the poverty rate varies by province and community size. In Nova Scotia, the income required for a reference family (2 adults, 2 children) to afford a basic standard of living ranged from $42,405 in Cape Breton RM to $46,147 in Halifax.

Red
    Participant

T-Bear the whole of the last three years is just mind numbing, both the actions of our so called .gov and the actions or non actions of the public. It’s mostly depressing but on those days of the darkest self preservation moments in time it’s a little amusing to watch what appear to be lemming-like behavioural patterns in the general population.

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

Don’t fret: the remnants of some human achievements are destined to become symbols, catalysts for the next species afflicted by consciousness, in order to ensure this species properly aligns itself with the cycle of creation and destruction.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Hard to believe that just 77 years after the advent of the internationally graphic broadcasting the soulless, brutal insanity of Nazi genocide, “we the people” are beyond comatose to the emerging realities we face today, and without restraint, will see the in future the reemergence of that level of death, misery & barbarism.

All totally unnecessary, all without opposition from the “good” people of “The West”…

My heart is heavy as I reflect on my brothers & sisters that are now falling by the wayside, as I watch in horror & wait my turn 😐

Words fail, no where more than on anonymously fleeting Internet wannabe commentariat “blogs” ~ Have fun with all the loquaciousness & prolix, until you don’t…

Germ
    Participant

Watch the great Ed Dowd on the death vaxx fraud:

https://gettr.com/streaming/p1v3j5s6e6f

anticlimactic
    Participant

“Russian Language Should Become Extinct In Ukraine”

Shouldn’t be a problem when all the Russian speaking areas become part of Russia!

willem
    Participant

Russian Language Should Become Extinct in Ukraine

13% of the US population speaks Spanish as their first language. Should Spanish become extinct in the US? (a rhetorical question)

EU Wants to Use Frozen Russian Assets to Finance Ukraine

Perhaps this is to further an intended divorce of the Western financial system from the rest of the world, to serve as a necessary prelude to the planned implosion of the Western financial system. How interesting that this item surfaces just now, after the chatter has gotten serious about how the EU has to start tossing more in the Ukraine kitty after the expected GOP victory in the November elections in the US.

Dora
    Participant

bad cattitude
    why public health “experts” never want to fight “the amateurs”
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/why-public-health-experts-never-want

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Looks like it’s finally my turn in the Covid barrel. After 2 ½ years I was starting to wonder if I was immune.

Went for a long walk on Thursday with a friend, even though the air quality was very bad (200). That evening my whole respiratory system became irritated and I assumed it was from my allergy predispositions reacting to the toxic air. I pulled out the vaporizer hoping it would help, but no deal. Then I developed an ache in my lower back and legs. The lower back is typical, but tends to come and go. This time it stayed. Having achy legs, however, was very uncommon. I assumed it was from exercising on Thursday, but that symptom also refused to improve.

So, when I woke up this morning and the coughing was no better, neither the back or the legs, I took a home Covid test that came up positive.

I’m a little pissed that I was thrown off the trail by the bad air quality and a few days of migraines beforehand that left me exhausted, which resulted in me delaying antiviral treatment. Whatever, I started on the FLCCC regime right away this morning, and notified everyone I’ve had contact with over the past few days. No loss of smell or taste so far.

Cetzer
    Participant

Return of Boris Johnson as the UK’s Prime Minister

He ought to compete against a fly agaric (Amanita muscaria) – All hail the Toadstool!

slimyalligator
    Participant

@ Maxwell Quest. Hope you’re feeling better soon. Of course keep an eye on the O2. I feel fortunate for RIM’s early COVID coverage and John Day’s contributions.

John Day
    Participant

@Dora: Thanks for the Gato Malo article. He says that experts in epidemiology (Paid experts, I’ll point out) got their asses kicked by enthusiastic amateurs seeking the truth and to understand their world.

This looks like another manifestation of corrunted hierarchy in our society.
    Some medical experts were right all along, were always a minority, because they were up against money and power, and might not be paid at all now, despite long careers of being right most of the time.
    Some of us stood-our-ground on COVID-vaccine-mandates…

@ Maxwell Quest: Waiting until 2022 was good. Really, it was good. If it’s baaen a couple of tays and you just got the telegram that it’s COVID, it is certainly not too late for early antivirals, supplements and ivermectin and zinc, typically. OTC COVID Rxs for Omicron was my post just before I caught Delta last December. https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/12/otc-covid-rxs-for-omicron.html
    It is quite similar to FLCCC protocol. one milligram of ivermectin pre 5-6 pounds per day until you have been completely well for 2 days, or 10 full days, whichever comes first, should do well.
    50 mg zinc gluconate 3 times per day with meals, Plus any dose quercetin with it, plus 1/4 teaspoon of lecithin granules with it (all thrice per day) will really help get the zinc into human cells.

Germ
    Participant

What a death vaxx compilation!

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/XgPtJyqwWwpW/

☠️☠️☠️

citizenx
    Participant

Uncomfortably Numb

Covid Vaccines will get us back to normal, it is your ticket to freedom

Wolensky gets boosted 09.22.22
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfsAlgfWAAI0kMy?format=jpg&name=small

Wolensky gets covid 10.22.22
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfsAlgcXoAEzmjg?format=jpg&name=small

Covid “Vaccine” side effects include- sudden death, heart failure, cancer, organ failure, blood clots, neurological disintegration, feinting unconsciousness, cult like irrational behavior, murderous intent, failed logic, killing your own children, hate crimes and crimes against humanity.

2019- Americans the most heavily propagandized society on the planet

2020- Americans the most heavily brainwashed society on the planet.

It has been fascinating watching, and experiencing first hand, the brainwashed in action and words.
    They are clearly mentally broken and psychologically impaired.

Hello
    Is there anybody in there?
    Just nod if you can hear me
    Is there anyone at home?

Come on now
    I hear you’re feeling down
    Well, I can ease your pain
    Get you on your feet again

Relax
    I’ll need some information first
    Just the basic facts
    Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding
    A distant ship smoke on the horizon
    You are only coming through in waves
    Your lips move but I can’t hear what you’re saying
    When I was a child I had a fever
    My hands felt just like two balloons
    Now I’ve got that feeling once again
    I can’t explain, you would not understand
    This is not how I am
    I have become comfortably numb

O.K.
    Just a little pin prick
    There’ll be no more aaaaaaaah!
    But you may feel a little sick

Can you stand up?
    I do believe it’s working, good

There is no pain you are receding
    A distant ship smoke on the horizon
    You are only coming through in waves
    Your lips move but I can’t hear what you’re saying

Dr. D
    Participant

Missed the breakout confirmation but 10-year passes well over 4%. Target near 6%. That should blow things sky-high, in the fastest rate hike ever.

“Bannon Responds after Being Handed 4 Month Sentence for Defying Jan. 6 Subpoena”

And if you perjure yourself before Congress concerning wiretapping the entire population of the U.S. for years, then lie about it before, during and after? Public service. Protect that pension, call anyone firing you a threat to democracy.

I see a lot of EU booking a conference room. For negotiating how they’re going to get billions in free gas without paying for it. For how they’re going to steal Russia’s money without “paying’ for it. 6 months from now. How they’re going to get weapons to Ukraine 1-6 years from now.

No conference room? Who blew up the pipeline and all of Europe’s industry for the next 10 years. No interest. Sweden refuses to release the info because….they’re…protecting Russia? Not ’cause it’s Kagan and the WEF at all. Nope.

Talk continues merrily about how Kiev is going to march into Moscow. The End. That’s like Texas declaring war on the U.S.. Not that Texas is small, mind you, but seeerrrrriously… The combined U.S. would destroy them handily, without bothering themselves too much. Same with Ukraine.

Speaking of Kiev winning a land war in Asia, attacking Russia in the winter, then being the first country to take over the world (who knew?) being the capital of the planet and Ze the Kaiser, Ze is deciding who will be the Prime Minister in Britain. No irony. This attracts no attention and is completely normal.

Biden DOJ Wants $34 Million To Keep Targeting J6 Defendants (ZH)”

Why ask? Biden could hand out, what? $10 Trillion in student loan forgiveness. With Ze’s permission as Kaiser of course.

“”Everyone should be free to get numerous shots because that is freedom.
    And everyone should be free to reject any unwanted shot because that, too, is freedom”

Sadly, I have to agree. However, knowingly causing harm is a felony. Reckless Disregard at least, and also Fraud, and also both civil and criminal suits which can run simultaneously. Just as you can own a gun but if something happens with it, you are responsible.

“This healthcare worker followed mandates”

Believe all women. Speaking her personal truth. To power. C’mon, let’s all join in: How many more empty left slogans are trampled here in this one case? “My body, my choice.”

“because he grew up very, very poor, that everyone is capable of picking themselves up by their bootstraps.”

NO wonder they hate him so much. Successful black men are a threat to their existence. Their very reason for being. Their Mommyhood for the poor, let’s say, “non-Garden” children who are primitive and need help. Ugh. The essence the old plantation.

You really have to be in front of elephants to understand how powerful they are. Or bulls, for that matter. Up close cows will close your field of vision, seeing nothing but fur. If they’re like the new Holsteins, you may not see over them. A toss of their heads can wreck a truck or throw you over the gate. And they’re comparatively small, passive creatures and good fellows.

Did people miss Redneck has said in passing a few times he’s from Oz? That makes him a different sort of Redneck than the ‘States. And it shows.

Dora: they already said mRNA was an “operating system” for humans, and they intended to write it themselves and have it all work as wonderfully as Bill Gates did. Shut up and take my money.

Minimum wage only shows it scarcely matters if there is one or not, just as Libertarians said. The wage is so low now no one comes near it, but I suppose you can hire the neighbor kid for lawn or something they’re not $18/hr productive for. That “no one shows up for work” is exactly right. Okay, there’s no comparison, but let’s say entry-level job $4/hr in 1968, gas 34c, and $3,000/new car. New car today is $30,000. The inflation I can see is 20x, getting to 30x, but we’ll be generous and stick with 10x. So comparative entry level job is? $40/hr.

Is he paying $40/hr? Okay, well doctors were a few bucks then, mostly cash. Today, the slightest cash healthcare, like stitches on freelance work sites like his would be $2,000-$4,000. Health care costs $1,000/month. So they need another $12,000-odd a year, or $6/hr. So $46/hr. Housing was $14k in 1968. Today you could find $140k but taxes are 10x since 1968, and the average is more like $240k. So 3x income doubled by 2020 = 1/6 or $6,000 more. $3/hr so = $50/hr.

Get the idea? Is he paying $50/hr to his crew? No way because the client could never afford it. All the money is going to banks, government, and other waste and friction. At $50/hr I’ll drive over to his state and START working.

Note on that? At 10x since 1968, $3.60 is still very cheap for gas. Go ahead and get a mule to pull your car with 4 people and their luggage 30 miles for $3 and tell me what you think.

But there’s another thing not mentioned: People WILL work for free. …If they believe in it. In 1900, 1950, people believed, “Hey, we’re raising the family church and barn. I’m building great, cheap houses for our hero vets returning home. We’re building cool cars and going to the moon. I’m really part of something.” Today it’s “OMG we’re going to pave another forest of yellow pine I grew up in, to make the sh—iest, cheapest nail salon and sun-baked McMansion to another rich, indebted moron. Then I can go home and hear my ex-wife berate me after poisoning the kids — both literally, on food, and against me. I do NOT want to do this.” Why show up? If you’re not starving, F it.

kultsommer
    Participant

In twitter above, post-Pfizer revelation conference there is that long haired guy. He is a Croat who was brought to political spotlight as a member of one progressive party by work of thousands of hopefuls and volunteers. Party, mostly youngsters, were thorn in the side for extremely corrupt Croatian top government, by being extremely vocal and more an more visible at the Croatian Parliament. At one critical moment a few years back, when party need him the most he, under the command of his wife left for the lucrative, 6,000 Euros/mo, position in Brussels where, as I can see is he still in. Party after that dissolved into a shadow of itself, or I am not sure if still exist.
    Now, I am not criticizing or blaming him. Just want to pint that any hope placed into career politicians is futile waste of time.

kultsommer
    Participant

…when party needED him the most…
    Just want to pOint…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

LETHAL INJECTIONS: 18% of cattle DIE immediately following mRNA “vaccination”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-21-lethal-injections-cattle-die-mrna-vaccination.html

Dr. D
    Participant

Got a Donk?

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Forbes Hutton commented:

“Sadly, now in Australia the private ownership of assault Donks is prohibited.”

OT, but I was wondering about the temps in Europe and stumbled on to this amazing weather map website, which I now share.

Bad cat’s piece was very good- the kind of optimism I love.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Thierry Baudet discusses his foray into politics motivated by the Western world’s turn toward despotism. He feels we need to “become globalists” by organizing internationally and promoting liberty. He describes the elites and the global deep state, their desire for evermore centralization, and their collaboration with U.S. intelligence services. The endpoint of globalism is the social credit system. Loyalties of politicians are defined sociologically, they’re not very intelligent. Vladimir Putin seems to be the only player opposing globalism. Thierry wants to do away with the entire gamut of globalism (e.g. UN, EU, WEF, Bilderberg). He does get “metaphysical” and comments on the dark or sinister spiritual nature of events. The resistance against globalism must develop more courage.

Thierry Baudet: We Must Develop More Courage to Counter Globalism

Germ
    Participant

Covid-19: Hong Kong’s outdoor mask mandate to stay until children’s jab rate increases ‘significantly,’ John Lee says

Covid-19: Hong Kong’s outdoor mask mandate to stay until children’s jab rate increases ‘significantly,’ John Lee says

Poison your children or wear masks everywhere forever!

slimyalligator
    Participant

Doctor D. Are you a fan of Jonathan Winters by any chance?

Oroboros
    Participant

Woketard Nation

Oroboros
    Participant
    Kassandra
    Participant

Not sue if this was posted here or not, but this is nuts
    “The latest investigation relates to an interview with the author Naomi Wolf in which she claimed women were being harmed by Covid-19 vaccines as part of an effort to “to destroy British civil society”.

Ofcom said it would investigate whether the programme broke “rules designed to protect viewers from harmful material” after receiving more than 400 complaints from members of the public.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/oct/12/gb-news-second-ofcom-investigation-covid-vaccine-coverage-naomi-wolf-mark-steyn-show

Redneck
    Participant

DONK
    That’s gold!
    Oz Min.
    “$21.38 per hour
    The national minimum wage is $812.60 per week, for a 38 hour week, or $21.38 per hour. The national minimum wage provides a starting point to calculate your employees’ wages, however most employees are covered by an award.15 July 2022”
    The high cost of fuel here has pushed the price of everything up. Most notably building materials and tools , even the cheap Chinese shit. Diesel is about $2.15 a litre , petrol about $1.80 for low grade. One supermarket bag of your everyday groceries , no meat will be about forty bucks so two hours work will get you a bag of food , as always it depends on what you buy as to how long it will last , that is not including income tax. A box of beer , twenty four cans is about $50. A loaf of quality bread about $ 4.The GST , goods and services tax is %10 , workers can make $18,000 before income tax kicks in but GST is unavoidable and then you have tax on fuel , smokes, alcohol , on and on.
    Every body receives money paid into a retirement fund called superannuation by their employer which is over and above their income , at present the employee minimum pay in rate is %10 of annual earnings. It can be much higher up to %15 I think , big corps and gov . pay very high rates, politicians especially cream it on super.The money cannot be touched until a person reaches retirement age of sixty seven unless exceptional hardships but their is a big push by the banks to get their hands on it for mortgage payments at present , you can manage it yourself or leave it under institutional manage meant for fees , at present the total amount for the country sits at about four trillion. Most is managed by industrial funds and sits mostly in the stock markets , both domestic and international , City of London and Wall st.
    The age pension is paid after sixty seven and is means tested. Basically you can own your house and have a million or so of super and still get some pension. You can also earn income up to about $25000 per annum , own your house and assets plus super and still get around $800 a fortnight in pension and there are also many other reductions in fares and services for pensioners. The caveat is of course that the entire setup is resting on our fiat/debt system. Most people under forty do not believe that there will be any super or pensions left when they retire. House prices are through the roof due to constant immigration and overseas buyers , Chinx mostly. At present average mean home price is about $800,000 and still going up in most parts. The economy is basically a massive real estate bubble with about %60 of GDP being mortgages! The banks and big miners own and run the country , most of their shares are owned by Wall st the usual suspects. Over the last sixty years the two , really one , political parties have sold the common-wealth of the people and replaced real assets with debt. The entire economy is built around managing the mortgage economy for the banks, not unlike China or the rest of the world. The Oz central bank is starting to soften the rate rises as they calculate that much more and shit will start to happen, Wall st would not want to see the value of their Aus. assets diminish now would they?
    The sun is out today after another twenty five mm of rain , the weather is mild and spring has well and truly sprung , lots of baby critters everywhere.

“La Niña typically increases the chance of above average rainfall for northern and eastern Australia during spring and summer. The negative Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD) event also continues.11 Oct 2022”

Another wet summer with floods all over Eastern Oz. We had over one hundred mm a few days back and the bridge over the river which joins my property and connects all of the coastal towns here is damaged and only one lane is open , infrastructure ain’t what it used to be. If the trillion dollars wasted and stolen on the Covid scam had been spent on infrastructure we would be looking pretty rosy .
    Have projects to do , be good people.

Oroboros
    Participant

Honestly, people, check out this jam-packed weather site. Just in case you missed it earlier. Play with the buttons. Check out the winds at 30,000m. Check out the jet stream at 8-15 km. See the surface winds, temperature, barometric pressure, satellite, radar, thunderstorms.., right in your own backward. Mike’s spaghetti pages were cool, but this one is much better. It’s even better than nullschool.

zerosum
    Participant

SLOW WAY TO DIE
    https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei/ei-regular-benefit/benefit-amount.html
    As of January 1, 2022, the maximum yearly insurable earnings amount is $60,300. This means that you can receive a maximum amount of $638 per week.
    You can receive EI from 14 weeks up to a maximum of 45 weeks, depending on the unemployment rate in your region at the time of filing your claim and the amount of insurable hours you’ve accumulated in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim, whichever is shorter.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/publicpensions/cpp/cpp-benefit/amount.html
    For 2022, the maximum monthly amount you could receive as a new recipient starting the pension at age 65 is $1,253.59. The average monthly amount paid for a new retirement pension (at age 65) in July 2022 is $727.61. Your situation will determine how much you’ll receive up to the maximum.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/income-assistance/on-assistance
    After you are approved for income assistance, you will receive:

A monthly income assistance rate based on your situation and the size of your family unit. For example, for payments issued for the October 2021 benefit month, you could get up to:
    $935.00 if you are single
    $1,525.00 if you and your spouse are both on assistance and you have no children
    $1,280.00 if you are a single parent with one child
    $1,720.00 if you and your spouse are both on assistance and have one child
    Medical services plan coverage
    No-deductible PharmaCare prescription coverage
    Depending on your circumstances, you may also get other expenses covered. If you have children, you’ll keep basic health coverage. This includes Medical Services Plan and 100 per cent coverage under PharmaCare for a full year after you leave income assistance for employment.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/employment-business/employment-standards-advice/employment-standards/wages/minimum-wage
    June 1, 2022 – $15.65 per hour
    Minimum wage applies regardless of how employees are paid – hourly, salary, commission or on an incentive basis. If an employee’s wage is below minimum wage for the hours they worked, the employer must top up their payment so that it’s equal to minimum wage.

Minimum income needed in BC is $25/hr or $50,000/yr/person living together

aspnaz
    Participant

Germ said

Hong Kong, like many western countries, bought the Pfizer jab without due diligence. They accepted the jab without any knowledge of the trials used to verify and test the vaccine. The Hong Kong University, once an honourable institution, did what many western institutions did, it burnt its reputation in order to support Pfizer and the government, regurgitating whatever “advice” the government told them to publish, all wrapped up in the cloak of science. The fact that the Hong Kong University never knew anything about the Pfizer trials, yet they recommend the vaccine, tells you that we are not dealing with science. But like all universities in China, the Hong Kong University is government control and the government controls the official truth.

To many living in Hong Kong, this was weird given the tension between the west and China over Wuhan. Of course, many of us who live in China know the place is completely corrupt and rule of law does not exist in the sense that law and order used to exist in the west – a long time ago. As with the rest of the world, law of the jungle is what rules Hong Kong, the most powerful will do what they want and nobody will stop them, same as in the USA, the EU and Russia. I suspect that the same people run Hong Kong as run the west. I also suspect that the same people run China.

Every time I read a headline like this, I realise that this headline is made possible by the stupidity and cowardice of the people that live in Hong Kong.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.