Debt Rattle September 12 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 12 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Henry Bacon Fisherfolk returning with their nets, Étretat 1890   • Joe Biden’s Vaccine Order May Lead America To Another Civil War (Bridge) • Vac
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 12 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I would like to give a huge KUDOS to Ilargi…
    Especially in light of this whole covid mess/gambit…

We’re being played in perhaps the largest coup attempt in most (if not all) of our lifetimes…
    The blizzard of false information mixed skillfully in with the facts, has obfuscated the whole narrative beyond the grasp & understanding of most American’s; who do not lack the intelligence to comprehend what going on…
    But, what most are concerned about is their immediate security of their families, which includes money to survive, no matter what the emergency…

The TAE has done a yeoman’s job of weaving through the outright bullshit and intentional misinformation to deliver the best and most accurate information available on any given day…
    Particularly when it comes to effective treatment regimens; Ivermectin being paramount in that regimen…

I know of no other website that delivers such a competent view of this world on a day by day basis…

The information garnered here is available no where else that I know of…

One last comment: Ilargi’s total lack of censorship is what makes this posible on September 12, 2021…

Also, last, but far from least, are the commentators; without them…all is for naught…

Keep on keeping on Ilargi; know you are loved…

oxymoron
    Participant

Fine words V.
    David Holmgren – co-originator of the permaculture concept/movement has a great piece up at his home on the web. Well worth the read.

Pandemic Brooding: Can the Permaculture movement survive the first severe test of the energy descent future? 

V. Arnold
    Participant

Henry Bacon Fisherfolk returning with their nets, Étretat 1890

Having been a commercial fisherman; I can certainly relatete to this painting…if you’re not single, life is still hard; having a famly is harder…

Polder Dweller
    Participant

V. Arnold, well said!

I’ve had a few conversations lately about you-know-what with friends and colleagues and I’m giving up with the softly-softly approach, it puts me on the defensive when it should be the proponents of these vaxes who need to justify themselves.

So it’s time to be much more aggressive. From now on I will state firmly my opinion that the vaccines don’t work and that they’re dangerous and then they will be the ones who have to try and come up with evidence for why they believe that the vaxes do work. I’ve got loads of stats at my fingertips so they’re going to have to come up with something really good to convince me.

When people say that the number of cases and deaths has dropped thanks to the vaccines, I say “summer!” and quote them the numbers from a year ago. That shuts ‘em up until they say it’s due to the delta variant and I have to remind them that that’s proof that the vaccines don’t work, which shuts ‘em up again.

I’m also getting really tired of the same people coming up with lame argument after lame argument as to why ivermectin doesn’t work. It’s always just “anecdotal” or “other factors” or “horse dewormer,” yada, yada. I don’t have a good approach for this yet, as they’re not interested in facts, any ideas?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Also, last, but far from least, are the commentators; without them…all is for naught…

I’m not implying that you’re not entitled to your opinion about the quality of this blog, but I guess I’m a little confused by your commentary today, when just within the last two weeks, you were of a mind to leave to because we had supposedly rendered the comments section “unreadable”.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

A thought about the Connecticut college where Covid authoritarianism has run amok: The activists Michael Tracey describes as wanting the school to become even more insanely authoritarian and intrusive than it already has, undoubtedly identify with “the left”. I recall that during the sixties, it was activists who identified with the left whose efforts scuttled the in loco parentis philosophy of college administrators that kept college students from the freedom to live as fully emancipated adults. That earlier version of the left was the sort of thing I signed up for when I identified with them as a young man.

Of course, I became alienated with college-campus radical leftism when I found it to be overrun with neurotic social-maladjusts, and indeed I as also forced to realize that my own neurotic social maladjustment had a lot to do with my identifying with the left’s “victimology” mindset to the extent that I did. Now it seems that things have gone full-circle, and what is now “the left” are a bunch of deeply neurotic totalitarian busybodies whom you wouldn’t want in charge of a community-theater play, let alone a whole society.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Cayer stressed that the hospital will not be “shutting down services,”

Following other science, shutting down services is now NOT shutting down services. Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes. Just ‘cause you’re 100 miles further from the hospital, the baby will be delivered in the back of a car and die, doesn’t mean the service level has changed at all.

“S.F. Schools Report No Covid Outbreaks (SFC)“

Just goes to show the virtuous cities are our moral betters. That and they’re using a test they themselves admit doesn’t work, so if it works a little bit less double-plus good in certain districts, I’m sure the favor is much appreciated. 20 cycles anyone? God this was so predictable. Lo! Covid appears anywhere there’s unrest. Lo! It disappears any place that does what I say. Hour by hour. Back to back. And those who don’t do as I say, well we built an expensive spa in the desert for them, finished 2022, and is already running out of food. Ooopsie!

“The disagreeing police officers said no employees in any private or public sector, not just within law enforcement, can be forced into medical interference”

Since Oz seems to be completely placid, never breathing a word that isn’t preceded by “but they have my complete support, dear leader”, this is a pretty good premise. You can only IMAGINE what they would do next if this legal precedent is allowed. End of all human rights forever is not an exaggeration here. However, BECAUSE they start with the premise of complete belief and compliance, I feel they have cut out their own legs on the matter and will lose. They seem to promote the State, so long as you do that, the State matters and people don’t.

France is power. That’s being calm, unified, and directed. That’s what distinguished MLKs marches: sheer discipline and raw determination. Now all they need to do is walk down to the station and demand to be arrested. Once inside, THEY are the prison system, and whatever they say goes. They can just walk out the gates if they wish to. Police coercion ends in an hour. What are the gendarmes going to do, arrest me? I’ll end up safer inside where the peacemarching, anti-vax family is than out on the bare streets of Marseilles. That depends on them not being afraid. No longer being afraid, and they’re getting there.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Polder,
    For now I am staying with the “soft” approach. I am particularly interested in the hospitalizations and deaths being labelled by vaccination status.

My focus has been been to disabuse people of tnis notion that the vaccine keeps people from severe events (hospitalization, death). The Irish data from today’s TAE helps.

But I have found it very difficult to find data clearly layed out on vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, and hospitalization and mortality results. When i do find it, and share it, you can see the questioning start in their eyes. As i live in a small town/ big university area, most are vaccinated and believe in the ‘goodness and rightness of the establshment.’

The next level of doubt, do the vaccines cause (potential) harm, ADE, delta as a vaccine byproduct, etc…is a level of complexity i don’t take on with most. Although i believe it to be true, it’s currently more “faith-based” for me, things i read here and anecdotes i hear from associates.

However, i do believe the evidence will continue to mount that (a) vaccines don’t work, and (b) vaccines cause harm, and eventually it will become very clear to all but the most stubborn. Like religion, the most zealous are the converts.

I have continued reading Illargi (and Nicole) from TOD days because their concerns and ‘predictions’ have been born out in the world i see around me. Because of their efforts, i am much better positioned in life, as are those around me. (Thank you R!)

It’s simply the scientific method: if the actual world too often debunks a prognosticators predictions, they get dropped from my reading. (and the deflation-hyperinflation argument still hangs out there in a hyper-complex environment).

Be careful out there!

absolute galore
    Participant

Polder Dweller wrote: So it’s time to be much more aggressive. From now on I will state firmly my opinion that the vaccines don’t work and that they’re dangerous and then they will be the ones who have to try and come up with evidence for why they believe that the vaxes do work.

uh, good luck with that. I’ve tried that approach recently and all it does is shut the other person down–“you’re giving me agita, I’m too stressed to talk about this.” Or they shake their heads and smile at you, same as they did a year ago. I find very very very few people in my zone that are even within shouting distance of the TAE narrative. They are still thinking it is the unvaxxed that is the root of the problem. Even sadder and scarier, they think vaxxing the kids is perfectly fine. I see Holmgren mentioned above.

I took a week long permaculture class up in Ithaca NY about five or six years ago. Was on a walk with a friend last night, passed the house of a permie (big yard in a former working class neighborhood of a Hudson Valley river town) we stopped to pick some raspberries hanging over the fence, then saw her feeding the chickens compost, went in and picked a few pears, chatted.

She teaches music school, seemed in favor of the youngest kids getting vaxxed up. Even the friend I was walking with who, along with her kids (all under 12 except one) supposedly got covid early on, was not very concerned about what’s happening, and although not a fan, would get vaxxed if unvaxxed status got too inconvenient. I would not hold out for converts among the vaccinated unless and until evidence that the vaccines cause harm is too great to deny or cover up.

In fact, with the new pressures applied, it’s going the other way. Just met a young woman who moved next door, her mom very anti-vax, she grew up anti-vax, and agrees with it, but took the vax to get a job at a local restaurant. Good friend of mine who owns a restaurant bar is seriously considering adopting the NYC policy of vax only patrons.

The mind warping is very deep. The constant barrage from the media most people absorb is relentless. Everyone dials in the channels that support the info already soaked into their brain. The other stuff is conspiracy, period. Contempt before investigation. Do you think a few brave doctors or an anonymous nurse on an unknown web podcast will change people’s minds? Do you think most people will sift through all the data and stats? TPTB are counting on “NO” as the answer, and as far as I can see, they have been right so far. I hope there is a shift coming, but the evidence needs to be overwhelming, and it needs to be less than six degrees of separation.

Oroboros
    Participant

Portugal Judge Standing Up Against Police

OMG!!!

A judge with *Balls* who doesn’t have a Big Yellow Streak sewn down the back of his black robe!

One in a million, literally

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/72/63/00/15413270/3/rawImage.jpg

Oroboros
    Participant

#France:
    “We have been saying NO for quite some time now. What does need to happen for these tyrans to step down?
    Somehow I believe we all know the answer to that….”

Yes we do:

https://cdn.historycollection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/10_780_390121516918450481539205682.0527.jpg

zerosum
    Participant

Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes.

Is there a spoon?
    ( Ivermectin,
    vaccines don’t work) – Matrix

Mentally bend the spoon?
    (Effective vaccines?
    vaccines cause harm) – Matrix

“…. evidence that the vaccines cause harm is too great to deny or cover up.”

Would you want to be survivor of a nuclear war?
    Would you want to be a survivor of a covid war destroying social/economic structures?

The mind warping is very deep.

zerosum
    Participant

Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes.

Covid is now showing up everywhere including at all-vaccinated, and isolated, quarantine venues

zerosum
    Participant

Covid is now showing up everywhere including at all-vaccinated, and isolated, quarantine venues

Don’t worry. Only those with natural immunity will survive the covid war.

zerosum
    Participant

In India, good discussion
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/coronavirus-natural-immunity-or-vaccines-which-protects-you-for-longer/photostory/86098545.cms
    Coronavirus: Natural immunity or vaccines, which protects you for longer?
    TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Last updated on -Sep 11, 2021,

Henry
    Participant

Niel Oliver offers a great insight into the world we are entering.

Niel Oliver Thoughts on COVID-9/11

Clueless Honky
    Participant

@Boiling Frog

Check out the data from Public Health England’s (PHE) regularly released Technical Bulletins “SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern and Variants under Investigation”

Here is a spreadsheet I made of their data from technical bulletins #17, 19, 21, & 22.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AQgsHB6PBaw8-5g-eAKdhsurj9nEeIKp9YRhBrF18_Q/edit?usp=sharing

I used the spreadsheet to 1) segregate out new data from older cumulative data (to better see evolving signals) and 2) calculate percentages. Other than that, everything in the spreadsheet it is straight from the PHE Technical Bulletins.

I am attaching a chart here. I’m not sure it will go through the comments. If not, it can also be found at my blog post “The Mainstream Narrative is Putting Lives at Risk”:
    https://cluelesshonky.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-mainstream-narrative-is-putting.html

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Yesterday, domestic partner and I attended an anti-war rally for an hour in a park. The temperature was over 100 degrees. The rally was sponsored by the Arizona Libertarian Party, and supported by the Arizona Green Party. Maybe 30 people were there, other than those with the sponsoring and supporting groups. They had a long program with several speakers. The words were nice…but they were nothing new, I’ve heard it all before. Yes, the US should stop its foreign military aggressive engagements. Preaching about it now, writing names of 9/11 deceased on yellow pinwheels, isn’t going to make a difference. The ALP’s table had a diagram and quiz that tried to manipulate you into believing that, deep down, you really are a Libertarian, and just never knew it. I told the lady I had some interest in anarchist syndicalism and am planning to read an article on municipalism. She latched into the word “anarchy” and supposed that I wouldn’t find any anarchists there.

Partner and I are so tired of 1 to many forms of communication. It is fine to watch a recorded video or read an article — these forms of communication simply ARE one to many, and that can’t be helped. But here we were, maybe 100 people total, and instead of talking with each other we sit in our groups in the shade and passively listen to nice words that we already agree with. We are preached at. What a loss of opportunity! Maybe after lockdowns and social distancing I am appreciating human social interaction more than before. Maybe I am thinking about the lockdowns in Australia and New Zealand. I realized that I cherish the comments section on TAE – yes, it goes on tangents, it contains rants, sometimes someone gets tetchy or silly or foolish…but it breaks “the fourth wall,” and we communicate, many with the many.

Oroboros
    Participant
    Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ Clueless Honky

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/DSkZsfhGJzsJd5ioL_gxed-KMss2QlOHIvDqQCTQ8jCHAqMSEsMfNiDg1YyxTVR8mx2xyU7iZJi-kADTwZLEGi7MK61O4VJYKrWnvVRrsJJtv5L2wLTbwggufbjNnem-bczIrGs3=s0

I like that graph you made, but the GOV.UK recently published its “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report – week 36” which paints a different picture for August.

See Figure 2 (b), (c), and (d), pages 18-19, in this report:
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1016465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf

Your graph shows that a large majority of the deaths were vaccinated, the report shows it was the unvaccinated. What accounts for this difference?

Oroboros
    Participant

Treating Coronavirus With Ivermectin And Our Crappy Media

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=49112

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Clueless Honky: your spreadsheet and blog post both came through. The analysis and summary of what’s up in England over TIME – with emphasis on recent weeks – says it all. Looks like this is exactly where we (USA) are – and where the rest of us will be finding ourselves . Appreciate you sharing.

Visiting Honky’s blog made me ponder:

By having a simple blog as an anchor point, you capture and organize your thoughts in writing (+ provide support links, graphs, and pics). This allows you to make your entire case in a format that is accessible and easy to visit/revisit on your readers own TIME. Perhaps this would be a beneficial “supplement” for Polder Dweller, zerosum and others who are trying to take their message out into their circle of friends/family/contacts. Note: You would not have to open it up for comments and or have a comment section. You don’t have to create something that is complicated or difficult to manage – keep it as a PERSONAL DIARY, where you record your most significant revelations, understanding and interpretations. Direct your friends/family and contacts to your site by invitation.

Still between many fires. The ones up close are being managed. My partners Covid fire is still “simmering” as this event revealed “conditions” previously unmanifested. His lifetime (44 years) of smoking weed + career in water treatment took a toll on the lungs/lung capacity. Under everyday circumstances this was not a big deal; with Covid it created complications that are NOT easily managed. So thankful that I purchased large quantities of IVM from India months ago – it was the tool that changed everything. Oh and the OxyMeter!!! A must have device as it will tell you when Phase 2 impacts have arrived. As for the other fires and all the smoke we are starting to see some progress. Imagine a fire that burns a million acres (its hard to do); the Dixie Fire has been burning since July 31. At my backdoor is the Monument Fire at 200,000 acres, started by lightening on July 31; the weather has co-operated and the fire managers and fighters are making progress. Yea.

Good reading + good art over the past week. It is very difficult to paint fabrics/cloth/garments. The blue-greens are WINNING. LOVE to all.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The Mathematics of Mercy.

Are gullibility and submissiveness heritable traits ? If they are then it’s good news for the species, because (if that is the case) then the vaccines are culling fools and cowards from the genome in great withering swathes. With submissively gullible minions cleared from the field I think the smarter braver cohort, the survivors, with their greater and more indomitable ability to survive, will swiftly and conclusively deal with the handful of psychopaths who started this. . . and with minimal ceremony.

The mathematics of mercy is that math has no mercy. It’s just numbers.

zerosum
    Participant

“Perhaps this would be a beneficial “supplement” for Polder Dweller, zerosum and others who are trying to take their message out into their circle of friends/family/contacts.”

I just tried. I still failed. Nobody has changed their opinions.
    Ended the discussion by agreeing that since my life expectancy is 80, then we don’t need to lose sleep over our differences.

Nomanisanisland
    Participant

In lieu of Calvin and hobbies, today Raul has provided us with the official photo of a fully muzzled and blinkered Biden. No we know for sure he is no longer trusted by his ‘handlers’ to speak coherent sentences and keep the mirage
    Intact

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I take a “soft” approach when I am trying to convince vaxxed family and friends to prophylax with vitamins and minerals.
    I take a “firm” approach when friends approach me with: “Will you reconsider getting vaccinated now that you see how safe it is?” Likewise when vaxxed spout mis-information.
    Beyond that, I make statements that can be used as wedges, if the person I’m talking with takes the bait I can go farther, until I sense that their cognitive dissonance is kicking in. I discovered that my vaxxed sister is skeptical of the need to mask, and gave her good information about that. Next will be talking about immunity building vitamins and minerals.

@ Polder Dweller: “ I’ve got loads of stats at my fingertips so they’re going to have to come up with something really good to convince me.”

I suspect that *nothing* the person you are debating with says will be able to convince you that their position is “right.” At best, if you don’t have the correct stat at your fingertip you may feel uneasy and frustrated (which may push you to find another stat to add to your arsenal for future verbal sparring.). The unease and frustration is cognitive dissonance. If your mind can’t be changed by this discussion, will theirs be changed?

In a video I watched yesterday (Reiner Fuellmich interviewing Brian Geller, I believe) a quote from Saul Alinsky was mentioned, how important it is in messaging to make it personal. Steve Petty (Sr Industrial Hygienist, Petty Podcasts) mentioned that emotional appeals are the most effective way to convince others and logic is the least effective method.

For this reason, when I do talk to covidian cultists about the vaccine I mention that following vaccination my aunt lost the ability to walk, that a client and friend of 15 years suddenly has a multitude of health problems that directly followed her second vax. If they are approachable, this helps them to understand my reticence — despite their lived experience of “Covid vax=safe and effective” they can understand that despite the words of experts MY lived experience does not reflect “safe.” Also, all of my vaxxed friends *have* understood my position of “I survived Covid, am immune and don’t need the vaccine” despite the opposing mainstream view.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

So many great comments today. Noticed that the trolls have weekends off. I tend to just scroll past them when they appear. As I used to say in our coffee group when some newbie would try to sabotage or hijack a good conversation: “Don’t feed the animals!”.

Appreciated Herr Docktor’s V for Vendetta clip. Like The Matrix, I would watch it at least once a year as a reminder. Sorta like a psychological “booster” shot against the insanity and corruption of the modern world. Who wasn’t blown away, having every hair on their neck stand on end, when V turned out to be Evey’s captor and torturer? Especially, when he said, “Then you have no fear anymore, you are completely free”, and then proceeded to walk out of her cell leaving the door open?

I believe the Covid fear level is being cranked up to 11 lately. Ran into a neighbor this morning walking her dog. The little guy made a beeline for me to get his usual dose of loving attention, when she suddenly shouted, “Did you wash your hands!” Being a bit caught off guard, I mentioned that Covid was pretty much transferred as a respiratory illness by the breath, and then asked if things were starting to heat up in the local area. She replied, “Yes, we’ve got a pandemic of the unvaccinated now.” Sigh! Direct from the TV into the brain and out the mouth.

Bill7
    Participant

oxymoron: thanks very much for that David Holmgren piece you linked to, called ‘Pandemic Brooding’. That was one of most thoughtful things I’ve read so far about our present situation.
    The link, again:

Pandemic Brooding: Can the Permaculture movement survive the first severe test of the energy descent future? 

chooch
    Participant

@DarkMatter, Thanks! How did you get the images to post?

@thomasjkenney
    , did the brits quit. Lily Zhou at Epoch times seems to confirm England drops passport plan for nightclubs and crowded events.

The peaceful protest tweet form France is amazing. Pray it does not come to violence.

Replace fear with faith.

Clueless Honky
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson.

“Your graph shows that a large majority of the deaths were vaccinated, the report shows it was the unvaccinated. What accounts for this difference?”

That’s a very good and very important question. Why is the data within the PHE “Vaccine Surveillance Report” so different from the data in the PHE “Variant Technical Briefings”? (PHE is Public Health England)
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1016465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/investigation-of-novel-sars-cov-2-variant-variant-of-concern-20201201

I admittedly don’t know.

Earlier today, in the comment section of the Market Ticker- Cancelled https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker-Nad
    I guessed that it may be caused by one or a combination of these two things:

1) The “Vaccine Reports” cover data from all variants, whereas the “Variant Briefings” cover only data from the Delta variant.

2) The “Vaccine Reports” cover all cumulative data from the last 36 weeks. The “Variant Briefing” data is also cumulative back to Feb 1st. But in my chart (and spreadsheet from which I derived the chart), I segregate out the most recent data-sets. So the percentages I display in my chart are specific to more recent, narrowly defined time periods.

As I said in my blog, “This is the crux of the problem: too much data these days fails to segregate the most recent data from past data…. So it fails to provide an accurate picture of change. “

If it is true as many of us suspect – that over time the vaccines shift from being a medical support to more and more of a medical liability – then we need to beware of so many cumulative data-sets that lump the new data in with the old, drowning out any potential new signal in the past noise.

Granted, if we are to do this, then we need to ensure that any trends that we spot truly continue over a period of new data-sets. This is what I attempted to do with my blog.

Once again, the blog post “The Mainstream Narrative is Putting Lives at Risk” is here: https://cluelesshonky.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-mainstream-narrative-is-putting.html

And the spreadsheet which I used to create the chart within that blog-post is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AQgsHB6PBaw8-5g-eAKdhsurj9nEeIKp9YRhBrF18_Q/edit?usp=sharing

I created the spreadsheet to 1) segregate out the newer data-sets from the old, and 2) calculate percentages. Other than that, all information on the spreadsheet comes directly from the PHE Technical Briefings linked to at the top of this comment.

Thanks for reading.

Oroboros
    Participant
    slimyalligator
    Participant

Dr. Malcom Kendrick MD has new post up 9/3/21.
    I have not been silenced

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Lots of good comments, thanks.

@oroboros

I tried the map but those who believe say immediately that there are other factors at play and that correlation does not equal causation. In fact there was a similar comment from one of the de-s when Ilargi posted it a while back.

@phoenix

Actually, I’d still love to be won over, so I would welcome a convincing argument, unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be one.

Meanwhile, NL is going full fourth reich and introducing corona passes for cinemas, restaurants etc from 25 September. Who cares that the vax doesn’t stop you from getting Covid nor from passing it on? Our minister for health keeps saying that the hospital admissions are 90% vaxxed even though the hospitals themselves say they aren’t recording patients’ vaccination status – another day, another lie.

Bill7
    Participant

An opinion: I don’t think getting others to “STFU” and such is the way to go.

1) It won’t work, and only hardens others’ opinions, to mutually-negative benefit.
    2) Increased polarization is what the pushers of this Event want.

WES
    Participant

Most probably didn’t notice but Biden reinstalled fencing in DC and recalled the National Guard before making his announcement of war on the unvaccinated this week!

I suspect they were hoping for trouble so they could start their next step in their master plan. Seems nothing happened. Maybe everyone is just learning to resist by ignoring Biden.

Certainly Biden has successfully managed his escape from reality by wearing a mask!

And now we know dr fauci created the Delta variant as cover for the expected wave of vaccine injuries. He is also keeping the PCR test until the end of this year to help stroke the size of the Delta wave. He is also counting fully vaccinated that die as unvaccinated, if they die within 2 weeks or a month after the 2nd jab.

We also now know Raul was correct in pointing out we have crossed the point where the vaccines are harming and killing more people than the virus.

I am still telling my young adult kids not to date vaccinated people because of their poor future health outlook.

As for trying to convince unvaccinated friends to hold out against the vaccine, the Kool Aid, sadly is still winning. It is a loosing cause. The Kool Aid is too tempting. Emotion wins over logic nearly every time.

A friend’s mother, who escaped communist Cech in 1968, and who should know better than to believe any government, highly educated, is scheduled to be vaxxed on Wednesday September 15th despite my feeding her information all summer.

So I can relate to the frustration many on TAE are feeling about their failures to convince anyone otherwise. These people can only be convince in hindsight, after all their peers are convinced.

Maybe I should get rich by selling “Peer Kool Aid”!

Susmarie108
    Participant

@oxy and Bill 7: made time to read the David Holmgren piece based on your recommendations. It’s BRILLIANT! Really value the Permaculture overlay and parallels; the Permaculture Flower shows a Way ahead.

zerosum
    Participant

A few interesting quotes from
    I have not been silenced

infection fatality rate (IFR)
    Of course, SARS-CoV2 is most certainly not deadlier than the influenza epidemic of 1918-19. Which is estimated to have wiped out 2% of the entire world’s population. It is probably not more deadly than the 1957 epidemic, or the 1967 influenza epidemic. But it seems more deadly than anything in the last forty years, or so. So, a bit more deadly than most influenzas that sweep through humanity every year, or so. Give or take.

Currently, SARS-CoV2 is reckoned to have killed four and half million people across the Globe. Which is 0.07% of the world’s population.
    Accepting that no-one will define what COVID19 infection actually means, I believe the infection fatality rate is, (using previous used definitions) settling at around 0.15%. At least it was last time I looked. This was never enough to justify the panicked actions that have taken place around the globe. Never.

Here is a graph of overall mortality (risk of dying of anything) from England. These figures, unlike most others, are pretty much fully reliable. Someone is either dead, or they are not. It is a difficult thing to get wrong, or manipulate. There can be some delay in registering a death, but this is not normally a major issue.
    https://drmalcolmkendrick.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/20210903-1.png

After studying the figures from England, I looked at the figures from Northern Ireland.

Both countries [yes, Northern Ireland is not actually a separate country, it is part of the UK] did almost exactly the same things when it came to COVID19. They both have the National Health Service, they are as close to each other as can be – in terms of COVID19, and most other things. Here is the graph of overall morality for Northern Ireland.
    https://drmalcolmkendrick.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/20210903-2.png

Of course, no-one is remotely interested in such anomalies.

sydoz
    Participant

Does anyone have info/a study on how much vaccination cuts delta transmission? It’s often said it doesn’t at all, but I feel like I saw a PHE study that said it cuts it by a half? My Australian company also just asked us if we support a vax mandate – here we go (and there I go)

Bill7
    Participant

> Does anyone have info/a study on how much vaccination cuts delta transmission? <

Some are now saying that “Delta” is actually Covid vaccine-caused illness. I don’t know if that’s
    true, and have no way to find out, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.