"Dual Mandate" is Orwellian Deception

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Open Comments "Dual Mandate" is Orwellian Deception

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Hi All,

The Federal Reserve doesn’t have a dual mandate. They lie. The media lies. The education system lies. The politicians lie.

Even Ron Paul lies.

All to the benefit of the Federal Reserve System.

The “dual mandate” is a fraud.

The true mandate is singular – and the Federal Reserve has criminally broken that mandate for 25 years running.

The mandate is as follows:

Federal Reserve Act
    Section 2A. Monetary Policy Objectives

The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Open Market Committee shall maintain long run growth of the monetary and credit aggregates commensurate with the economy’s long run potential to increase production, so as to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.

[12 USC 225a. As added by act of November 16, 1977 (91 Stat. 1387) and amended by acts of October 27, 1978 (92 Stat. 1897); Aug. 23, 1988 (102 Stat. 1375); and Dec. 27, 2000 (114 Stat. 3028).]

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section2a.htm

Let’s break it down into parts:

1. Who – “The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Open Market Committee”

2. What (the mandate itself) – “shall maintain long run growth of the monetary and credit aggregates commensurate with the economy’s long run potential”

3. Why (the reason for the mandate, the expected results of following the mandate) – “so as to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates”

The expected results of the mandate are NOT the mandate itself.

Yet the Fed continues to lie about this to this day, and nobody in the MSM, to my knowledge, has called them out on this trivial to prove lies.

So, why do they lie? They broke the mandate for 25 years running and they had an incentive to hide their criminal activity from the American people.

Weapons of Mass Debt:
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3324744/wmdebt-graph-3-79k

Apparently, academia, the media and the politicians have an incentive to carry on this lie.

This is the fruit of an entirely controlled system.

That’s not to argue that everyone is in the conspiracy to tell this lie. Most have no idea this is a lie – it has been repeated so many times by so many “authorities” that it simply qualifies under Hitler’s “The Big Lie” umbrella.

But there are people at the top who do know and will censor it from getting on the air.

If you don’t believe me, try getting this truth on the air and see what kind of reception you get…

Oh, and not that there is no penalty for criminally breaking Section 2A of the Federal Reserve Act and that “stable” has been redefined to “ever inflating.”

The lies simply never end when the nation acts like a chumptocracy.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The post above proves the following:

The Federal Reserve has lied about their mandate for 25 years running.

The Federal Reserve broke their own law in order to blow the credit bubble and create this ongoing bust – that’s criminal.

More regulation won’t help when existing, foundational regulation is ignored.

The media has not told you the truth.

The education system has not told you the truth.

No politician has told you the truth – not even Ron Paul.

No religious leaders or organizations have told you the truth.

Why is there no interest? ZERO responses on these EPIC REVELATIONS?

Is this too scary for people?

Is this TRUTH to uncomfortable?

Will hiding under the covers really make this horror show go away?

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Hi All,

Please help me to understand why this “Earth shattering” reality is met with… abject apathy and silence.

I think I’ve brought up the data and the logic behind why Ben Bernanke is a villain, not just some stupid “academic,” enough in recent topics that we should revisit this as a topic unto itself.

Ash – what do you think about Greenspan / Bernanke **LYING** about his true singular mandate so they could break their legal mandate for 25 years running and, thereby, creating the condition for the upcoming collapse?

All engineered for the proles by design. I mean, wouldn’t you want to know Fed policy to break their mandate back in 1985? The insiders did – they control the Fed through the BODs.

What are the ramifications of this – an actual crime syndicate with Ben Bernanke as their front man?

BTW, I don’t think Ben Bernanke has any real power. He reports to the Fed’s BOD who ultimately control who was hired and, in reality, control the person they hired. Surely they wouldn’t hire a “loose cannon.”

Who sits on the Fed’s BOD? Guys like Jamie Dimon (JP Morgan) and Lloyd “God’s Work” Blankfein (Goldman Sachs).

Who controls these BODs? Ultimately, the BODs of the corporations that employ them. Who controls the BOD of the mega corporations that employ them?

THE OWNERS.

George Carlin – The Owners (some bad language, A+ information)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0OJEFlq7A

Why doesn’t anyone within the establishment call out the Fed’s criminal activity and lying?

Media? Silent.

Education? Silent.

All manner of politicians (including Ron Paul)? Silent.

Clergy? Silent.

The magnitude of this is so large, it impacts so many people… yet people can’t even seem to be able to muster a comment.

I think most people are simply pulling the covers over their eyes because they can’t emotionally accept that the system is this rigged, that the table is this tilted.

But the evidence says it is – and I choose to deal in this reality.

Does anyone else?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.