Is it time to write off Europe for the next decade?

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Is it time to write off Europe for the next decade?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

“In the lack of judgment great harm arises, but one vote cast can set right a house” – Aeschylus (525 BC-456 BC) Image: Ilargi for TAE The
    [See the full post at: Is it time to write off Europe for the next decade?]

jal
    Participant

Its nice to see all the info in one Place. The info that you gathered does demonstrate that “handfuls of power hungry nutcases seek personal satisfaction.”

Their preoccupation is not your granny’s welfare.

Ken Barrows
    Participant

Written off until the 2020s? Why would Europe recover then?

Anonymous

We are seeing the global financial criminals brazenly looting foreign countries. We have seen this before and it starts wars. Our printing presses are looting China non-stop. And it’s just human nature…..the cleverest most vicious apes claw their way to the top and ruin civilization.

draego454

>> the court upheld the ECB’s opinion that the documents sought by Bloomberg could damage the public interest and aggravate Europe’s financial crisis.

Any economic “philosophy” for which truth is toxic and deception essential must be purged.

One thing I don’t understand is that in the past, angry Europeans have been more than capable of purging their societies of problematic people. Where are THOSE guys? With their ski masks and their motor scooters? Sigh…

Viscount St. Albans
    Participant

The more I look at the situation, the more I realize that
    illegal immigration is part of Lloyd Blankfein’s master plan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.