Putin, the African Queen

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Putin, the African Queen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

While filming “The African Queen” everyone fell sick from drinking the water except for Humphrey Bogart and John Huston, who drank whiskey  
    [See the full post at: Putin, the African Queen]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The thing that really chaps my ass is that the majority(?) lap this stuff up.
    No questions, no critical thoughts, and, due to years of absorbing this garbage, have no legitimate reference points from which to judge the facts.
    Operational ignorance is the modus operandi…
    It’ll kill us yet…

While filming “The African Queen” everyone fell sick from drinking the water except for Humphrey Bogart and John Huston, who drank whiskey.

That’s a great anecdote: I’ve always wondered if it’s true… 😉

Dr. D
    Participant

“building relations with existing rulers, striking military deals… The aim is to foster political, economic and cultural cooperation.”

Liking people and having deals? Cooperation? That’s crazy! Everybody knows that all the good countries threaten, undermine, and crush African nations with secret armies and financail boycotts that are legal acts of war, like we do. And Britain, and France, and Belgium, and…

Oh, and besides, we sell the worst, most overpriced, least effective military hardware in the world. Our missiles and jets are from 1970 and our Navy is from 1980. We’re using a rifle (M-14) that basically from WWII. But we charge the most, so we got that going for us!

“One aim is to “strong-arm” the US and the former colonial powers the UK and France out of the region.”

They’re removing the colonialists from their colonies! Heavens! What will Prince Albert say? This must be stopped!

“The Kremlin has recently stepped up its ground operation in Libya.”

And now he’s trying to stop the open-air slave markets we created! Madness! Evil incarnate! Slavery, especially financial, must proceed at all costs! Otherwise, then we’d have to work for a living, and where would we be then? When you have no job-skills but murder, out on the street, that’s what!

So these are the guys they are halting free speech for, in lieu of “authoritative sources” Google’s Pichai said just yesterday, even to embedding hidden code that push up the “right” kind of guy, like Luke, and push down the “wrong” kind of voices like Glenn Greenwald and the Automatic Earth. They proudly said they would erase all content that questions ANY official story. And Luke here, via the Guardian, is now an official, credible source.

Therefore, YOU, heir reader, are to be removed for wrongthink, for asking if what Mr. Luke, who has been wrong with every story he’s ever written, along with CNN, NYT, the Guardian, who all proudly reported incubator babies, “weapons of mass destruction and ties to Al-Qaeda,” with Saddam’s own arch-enemy, who claim that Iran supports Sunni Wahhabist ISIS, THEIR arch-enemy, who told you Glyphostate was safe as water and Hillary was +12% in the polls, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR AU-THOR-I-TIE with your logic and free speech? We hereby banish you from society for even ASKING about Russia, the Skripals, Africa, ISIS, OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Submit or Die. That’s how free nations act, with a free press and open societies in the marketplace of ideas. If I disagree with you, I banish you to the streets, have you arrested, unemployed, ruin your family, take away your children, that’s Liberty, that’s the Tolerance that we all fight and die for.

And Luke is our Archangel of free societies and free press. If you don’t side with him, well, clearly you are on the side of the dark lord and must be eliminated. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, see if I won’t. We who scrictly obey or punish with irrational violence are not like Voldemort at all, that’s THEM, the other side, anyone who questions us and Luke.

Dr. D
    Participant

Wow, spelllling today.

V. Arnold
    Participant

We’re using a rifle (M-14) that basically from WWII. But we charge the most, so we got that going for us!

Actually Dr D, the U.S. standard rifle is the M-16 along with its carbine version, the M-4.
    Both are pieces of junk and should never have come into service.
    The M-14 is superior to both; as is the AK-47 and the newer AK-74.
    The M-14 was replaced in the late 60’s by the M-16; huge mistake!
    I could wax on forever but will spare you and all, the diatribe… 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.