Who Killed the Money Printer?

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Who Killed the Money Printer?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ashvin
    Participant

Arthur Rothstein Blatz on Tap Summer 1939. Butte, Montana “Men lounging in front of the Arcade” Friday’s NFP number brought us some altogether
    [See the full post at: Who Killed the Money Printer?]

test

mholter1

Is no one commenting?

Happysurfer
    Participant

Ok will Reply as a test and Congratulations on your new site – here’s to a wonderfully bright future 🙂

ashvin
    Participant

mholter1 post=73 wrote: Is no one commenting?

Well, I take it to mean that everyone agrees with every single point made in the article! 😉

I really think we all just have a bit of getting used to on this new forum.

mrawlings

I would have expected at least a few of the regulars to have posted by now. I guess change makes people reticent. I suppose it will take a bit of time.

Kevin Phillips writes the following in a 2008 piece, “… a fundamental mismanagement of the U.S. economy rests on a framework of what can bluntly be described as lies, damn lies and statistics.”

Lies, Damn Lies and Government Inflation Statistics- https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-phillips/lies-damn-lies-and-govern_b_113277.html

I suppose to those that think the highest good is a growing economy, a little statistical chicanery is a small price to pay to get Joe Sixpack to both buy stuff he might not otherwise, and possibly get his vote in the bargain. Win-win! as they like to say.

Question regarding this new set-up: will we at some point be able to assign pictures to our avatars?

ashvin
    Participant

mrawlings post=92 wrote: Question regarding this new set-up: will we at some point be able to assign pictures to our avatars?

Yes, can’t tell you when the avatars/profiles will start working though.

steve from virginia
    Participant

First of all, there is no such thing as a ‘productive’ industrial economy or sector. All industrial sectors are REductive.

The finance economy is the REAL economy.

ben

word up, SFV.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.