Debt Rattle August 12 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 12 2021

Viewing 26 posts - 121 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    ₿oogaloo
    Participant

Today’s microscopic blood clots article seems suspect.

… what is happening in bodies is that the spike proteins in the vaccine become “part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium. This means that these cells which line your blood vessels, which are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, now have these little spikey bits sticking out. … when the platelet comes through the capillary, it suddenly hits all these COVID spikes, and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel.”

This makes no sense to me. The vaccines contain genetic material to prompt the body to produce spike protein, which the body recognizes as an antigen, prompting the immune response to produce antibodies. The antibodies bind to the spike protein so that they can be cleared.

The spike proteins do not and cannot become part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium to create spikey bits sticking out. That’s just silly. Perhaps there are microscopic clots. Perhaps the d-dimer tests are pointing to a real problem. But the doctor’s explanation does not pass the smell test. Quack quack quack.

deflationista
    Participant

The fundamental problem is that people are seeking confirmation, not information.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Veracious: “I doubt the human mind can hardly fathom the purpose/intent of the Healing, Creative & Loving Power of the Universe”

Nope, we can’t. Not a chance … because if we could, we’d have done it by now. I have long believed that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. I’ve also fervently asked that I not have to come back. I’m not enjoying this anymore. Does it work? Can I not come back??

absolute galore
    Participant

Geert, via Germ: dominant propagation of highly infectious, neutralization escape mutants (i.e., so-called ‘S Ab-resistant variants’), naturally acquired, or vaccinal neutralizing Abs, will, indeed, no longer offer any protection to immunized individuals whereas high infectious pressure will continue to suppress the innate immune defense system of the nonvaccinated.

darned kids: “i sincerely hope we are wrong, and they are right.”

UpstateNYer:You and me, both. I would love to eat my hat on this, I truly would. Almost everyone I know and love are vaccinated.

Doesn’t Geert’s theory stated above mean that, due to pressure on the virus from the vaccinations, it will also evade our natural immunity–in other words, the unvaxxed, whether previously infected or not, will be more susceptible to incoming variants?Ie, the vaccines screwed everyone equally, not just the vaxxed?

upstateNYer
    Participant

@absolute: I’m good with that. If we’re all screwed, so be it. I just want this crap to be over. I want life back. As the yard signs around here said last fall during election season: Please. Make. It. Stop.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Oh, deflationista … just eff off already. Seriously.

absolute galore
    Participant

deflationista wrote:The fundamental problem is that people are seeking confirmation, not information
    Let me try to understand what you are attempting to say here.
    People only look for …stuff? non-information?– that confirms what they think they already know, having found this out by…absorbing other stuff, non-info,what have you?
    So where is this information you seem to regard so highly? You see the problem of your construction? Hint: It makes no sense. (Though it certainly can be read as telling us where you come from, a person with “information.”

Me, first, I try to sift through all the “information” out there.
    From many sources, from many points of view.
    I look at what appears most logical, based on my experience up to now in the world.
    I attempt to look at the rawest data we can get hands on.
    I also evaluate the source: have they been caught telling oppositeinformation in the past?
    Do they constantly blatantly contradict themselves?
    Is there money on their side of information?
    Do they exhibit signs of intelligence–questioning, curiosity?
    Do they have beady eyes and sweat profusely?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Actually, I think dee may have contributed something worthwhile for once. If it’s not true that the old PCR test was unable to differentiate between Covid and the flu and people mainly think so because Fox News misreported something (yes, I know, very hard to imagine), then we shouldn’t go around the Internet repeating that notion.

vlad
    Participant

Upstate..

I sometimes add someting to the comments at the Australian “Conversation” site, which is a bit like an atheist trying to address a synod. They get testy. However, and encouragingly, I’ve noticed a bit of a push back in the last week or so – particularly on the subject of vaccine pasdports. Seems the penny is beginning to drop about transmission of Covid by the vaxxed.

Oroboros
    Participant

What is ADE?

ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response.

I think an Ego needs an Other. God had no Other. Humans- egos and all- made God more… complex. Life, after all, is temporarily anti-entropic.
    Unless complexity is more like chaos than order.

Archie
    Participant

That photo of Assange is grotesque. I can[t even imagine what karma would consist of for those who have perpetrated this hideous torture on another human being. Sadly, they are the same sadistic m,,f….s who are perpetrating the pandemic/vaccine hoax.

Archie
    Participant

His image is agony personified. A truly courageous man of honor. We must never forget Julian Assange.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer: “For tomorrow’s Debt Rattle: Young Adult Mortality In Israel During The Covid-19 Crisis

It’s going to be a hard sell to “prompt a pause in the vaccination campaign” as suggested, since the monthly excess deaths were relatively low numbers. This graph from the analysis uses two different scales to “make a mountain out of a molehill.”

https://miro.medium.com/max/700/1*TjMGjAQtO1Ba1sVvrtdQjg.jpeg

The blue line peaks around 1400 deaths in one month, while the orange line peaks at 40 deaths in one month. If the orange line used the same scale as the blue line (on the left), then the peak of the orange line would only rise up a little bit above the zero.

The orange peak covers only two months, with 40 excess deaths shown for February 2021, and around 29 excess deaths shown for March 2021, for a total of around 69 excess deaths (for the 20-49 age group) during those peak months. (The population of this age group in Israel is in the millions.)

https://steve-ohana.medium.com/young-adult-mortality-in-israel-during-the-covid-19-crisis-ff7456cff74f

those darned kids
    Participant

absolute galore: when i say i hope “they” are right, i refer to those who believe and promulgate “normalthink”, that the vaccines will work and save lives, not this wacky nonsense i believe.

i really, really, really hope mr. vanden bossche is completely wrong. regardless, to normalthinkers, he is just another misdisinformationer who should be removed from youtube.

ctbarnum
    Participant

“5.Your compliance will never make this go away. Only resistance can do that.”

Because power never lets go willingly.

Refuse ALL fear narratives

ctbarnum
    Participant

One way to begin resisting.

Archie
    Participant

@ctbarnum

Thanks for posting that Off Guardian article. I have printed it and will put in my back window tomorrow,

Archie
    Participant

Back car window.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

It seems that ivermectin is not as effective against delta as against the rest of the alphabet. Pierre Kory has caught the plague now. He says that early treatment is vital. It starts to sound as though the lambda variant is not bothered by any of the major vaccines.

Now what?

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@vlad
    “I sometimes add someting to the comments at the Australian “Conversation” site, which is a bit like an atheist trying to address a synod.”
    Hilarious! My feelings exactly!

I do look forward to the Great Wall of Academia having many more holes bored in it.

V. Arnold
    Participant

ezlxa1949
    Participant
    It seems that ivermectin is not as effective against delta as against the rest of the alphabet.

Now what?
    Don’t believe everything you read about IVM losing effect; most of those reports I’ve read have been debunked by later information…

VietnamVet
    Participant

Boogaloo,

The amazing thing about the private/public propaganda campaign is that it implies the encapsulated mRNA that codes the spike protein is the same as good old fashion vaccines. No. This is way beyond my old pay grade, but as I understand it, Pfizer et al. took the Chinese Wuhan mRNA coronavirus spike protein code and added codes for starting and stopping protein assembly in human cell ribosomes, changed the chemistry to work better, and added the code for a membrane attachment so the spike sticks out of the outer membrane of the hijacked human cells. This is by design. If the spike protein itself or the injected encapsulated mRNA travels outside of the injection site, forming mini blood clots on blood vessel epithelium cells is a possibility. Half of all Americans were injected with only Phase I/II short term data. There is no long-term safety and efficacy data yet from the experimentation on humans. So mini-blood clots could be another adverse side effect of the “vaccines”.

This is all connected. Dr. Charles Hoffe’s hometown of Lytton BC was destroyed by climate change, a Canadian record heat dome driven wildfire, and he could face discipline for spreading COVID-19 misinformation. What is telling, is that a D-dimer blood test could easily be run on current or recovered COVID patients to confirm his hypothesis or not. The Establishment’s hubris and greed is so great it can’t be bothered. But then, unpatentable treatments and basic public health measures are ignored too. Plan A, money making jabs, is it.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Archie

That would make for a nice bumper sticker.

those darned kids
    Participant

vietnamvet: “the Chinese Wuhan mRNA coronavirus”. a more apt name is perhaps “the university of north carolina, national institute of health, fauci’s little wonder, wuhan rental labs chinese coronavirus with who sauce”.

Noirette
    Participant

VietnamVet wrote: Either North America falls apart into sick dysfunctional cartel run city states, or Democracy, the US Constitution and a working Union are restored.

I would really like to be more hopeful. “Democracy” is a buzz word used to fool voters to believe they actually have a say. See the last US Pres. election, or if one doesn’t like to think about that, the fact that in the US no poor person can be elected to anything in the State apparatus, as it takes a pile of money, donated by special interests to defend those interests, to achieve even minor visibility (leaving out getting the MSM on board, bribes, etc.) …It is all a sham.

Maybe there is some intermediary messy situation? If one or some States seceede, and concentrate on what is happening locally, and how to manage that, what to do, for the people, for themselves as ‘leaders’ (as there are always some rah-rah on the platform), how relations with neighboring States are to be managed (once outside the Federation), maybe something positive could be accomplished?

I don’t expect it, but it is one path forward. Allowing take-over by a foreign power is another, of course ppl hate that, but local labor is usually needed and paid – somewhat.

Viewing 26 posts - 121 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.