Debt Rattle December 19 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 19 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Dora
    Participant

Bigtree and McCullough on Rumble. Myocarditis, sudden death, and the vax.

https://rumble.com/v1vp79q-del-bigtree-hosts-dr.-peter-mccullough-pandemic-era-sudden-death-and-crushi.html

generic
    Participant

I trust Dr.Peter Mccullogh more than any other commentator on Covid and the injections, but I don’t necessarily believe everything he says even though it’s backed up by academic articles. However, the following speculations are so concerning that I think everyone should read the comments. [This information could also be contained in some of the above links.]

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/dr-mccullough-mrna-from-covid-vax-transfers-from-jabbed-to-unjabbed-changing-human-genome/

Bill7
    Participant

CJ Hopkins- ‘The Year of the Gaslighter’:

“..See, the problem was, there were all these people who hadn’t joined the Covidian Cult or any other part of the New Normal movement, and who were extremely angry about having been demonized, and segregated, and censored, and gaslighted, and so on, by their governments, global corporations, non-governmental governing entities, the corporate media, “scientific experts,” and the majority of the masses for two and a half years.

Something needed to be done about all that anger. It needed to be redirected somewhere. At something that wasn’t GloboCap, and that wouldn’t interfere with the New Normal program.

Emperor Elonicus to the rescue!

If Elon Musk wasn’t actually appointed by the global-capitalist ruling classes to redirect the pent-up anger of “the Unvaccinated” demographic, and the “Systematically Censored and Demonized” demographic, and everyone else who opposed the New Normal into a balls-out left/right shit-slinging contest … well, they couldn’t have found anyone better for the job..”

The Year of the Gaslighter

pincer movement

Mister Roboto
    Participant

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Thinking about the Xmas thing naturally leads to the Easter thing. Jesus, on or on His way to the cross, famously said,”Forgive them,Father, for they know now what they do.”

The popular interpretation of these words that I hear from Xtians is that the people didn’t realize that they were crucifying their Redeemer. C ould be, but what He is recorded as saying also translates into, ‘Forgive them, Father: they’re kinda freakazoid dipshits, clueless at best.’

I think that the literal interpretation didn’t become popular because a) we don’t like to think of ourselves that way even when we’re praying to God in church and proclaiming that we’re not worthy* of His Divine Grace and Healing Love, and b) it places the criticism on those nasty dipshit Jews who not only didn’t accept Him as their messiah but also insisted He be crucified. Jesus was, after all, the ultimate scapegoat, and scapegoating is all about discharging personal responsibility into blame of others. With Jesus supposedly making the Jews scapegoats for His crucifixion, what more authority do you need — to believe that It Was All Their Fault — than the dying words of the Ultimate Scapegoat?

*something we also like to blame on someone else; in this case, Adam and Eve and, without ever saying so, the nitwit God who trusted them to stay away from the Tree of Knowledge.

Oh well. I believe in UFOs (secular religiosity) , in Jesus as my redeeming savior (Xtian religiosity) , in the way that cannot be Named (daoist religiosity/philosophy), and the Laws of Thermodynamics which provide the foundation on which all physics rests (that foundation being ‘energy accounting’).

I probably believe some other things too but forget them right now… oh yeah. My wife and I went through a hard patch last year. Just too much harshness hitting us for love to have the courage and patience it takes to love that sorry dipshit one married, god bless herr unique and beloved soul. Nonetheless, I believe…

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEiGlVq7Ks8jtK3Dk1pZeNs1aOEBKhBSgOGyeXFviPkcOm5-OFMTDr8O5OXyNBw-gP1jPbewh1rH8X-kytpKUSjxxhFps0KijSWQdJhHGsgsIvkC0n6U43ok-Df5AOPjZY_1tWwFpAV09QKOsSFcvZJd77LVUO4addo_PFphoyQMDQTgRTisGtdpytrbcg

Love has a face. If it wears more than one face at a time, it becomes the glory of whatchyacall, in the vernacular, ‘the glory of God’. One face at a time, human, dog, amoeba, it is someone that, I believe, merits love from us… if we want to be happy, that is. Sure, e.coli wants sometimes wants to eat my flesh alive. But none of us would even be here without e. coli. And if push came to shove, I would eat my dog or it would eat me although we might find the grace to let fate decide who dies first and becomes the other’s meal. I seen a lot of grace in my dog, and hope she sees some in me.

Cannibalism in a hard pinch is a form of self-love that whatchyamightcall, in the vernacular, ‘the human genome’ also loves.

All of us critters down here, eating each other, all for the Glory of God. How weird is that?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Bowie’s drummer in that vid is, looks like, the drummer who did much of Keith Richards’ solo albums, was the powerhouse beat behind The B-52s Cosmic Thing album, whose name I forget.

Great band. If they’re a machine, they’re a very hot and sweaty machine. Especially the one singing while smoking a cig and looking like he’s having a mighty fine time. I can handle that kind of machine.

zerosum
    Participant

definition of life – All of us critters down here, eating each other,

russellnblbs
    Participant

Must be careful about the whole ‘mud blood/pure blood’ thing. Despite having potentially valid medical reasons of concern regarding this, this sort of labelling and division is a very obvious example of the Western European cultural hold over of Puritanism, and we would do well to avoid falling into it. It crops up again and again throughout European (and colonies) history. It’s hubristic to go around thinking we are Gods chosen people.

The human genome is a complete mishmash of crap from all over the place, and although I despair the thought of the damage from these horrendous jabs, we must face a future of messiness, in what we think we know we probably don’t. Nature is bloody resilient, and the human species is no different.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“”Forgive them,Father, for they know now not what they do.””

I too am a Berliner doughnut dipshit.

Germ
    Participant

The Other Lab in Wuhan: The German-Chinese “Laboratory for Virus Research”

“But unbeknownst to most observers, there was in fact another infectious diseases lab in Wuhan, ”

The Other Lab in Wuhan: The German-Chinese “Laboratory for Virus Research”

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alastair Crooke latest ( … didn’t read it yet, too busy!)

Managing the Ukraine Denial Narrative

F.S.

Let me clarify! I agree it is a rumor. I don’t agree it hurts “the brand” here, and it does add to the bucket of why Bourdain “committed suicide”.
    Funny thing about these kind of rumors…
    Long ago, when blackmail involved extramarital affairs, the tabloids could post the pictures. Depraved acts with children are unseeable. “Deep fakes” were “invented” just in time, just in case….

Cheyne-Stokes is death apnea.

Germ
    Participant

Jonathan’s karma ran over his dogma!

TVASF

John Day
    Participant

Yesterday DBS wrote:
    “TWO universally famous and broadly respected representatives of the civilian non-governmental population (Tucker Carlson and Robert Kennedy , Jr.) have stated as plain fact that the Central Intelligence Agency assassinated the then sitting President, John F Kennedy.
    Their statements have not been denied, and both men are still alive.
    The tide has turned.”

I’m noticing the same thing, but I just think that the gauntlet has been cast down.

Germ
    Participant

I know shit NHS docs still vaxxing people who have recovered from Covid.
    Fucking criminal!

https://t.me/robinmg/25418

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

“Britain burned through a fifth of its gas storage in the past week.”

😱😱😱

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-met-office-isnt-to-blame-for-possible-blackouts/

Germ
    Participant

Here’s what’s coming.
    Call it “Germ’s Popcorn Theory”

popcorn

TVASF

zerosum
    Participant

Affect the flow
    Title 42
    + 5 million migrants

What are you going to do with them
    1. slave labor
    2. Ignore
    3. kill with gas, kill with pill, kill with bullet
    4. give them legal status

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the Alastair Crooke article, FS. He says the globalist elites give up on the current version of the Ukraine-project and are signaling it.
    He suggests US/NATO foreign-policy can turn on a dime, and it can, but can it do so without Joe & Co. taking a fall?
    This will need to be “believable”. Throwing the CIA under the bus would add tremendous plausibility, for instance… Captured elected zoo-animals would need to leave, too.
    I would not see this as a change-of-ownership, just a change-of-management.
    Putin is not specific when he says “Russia’s enemies”. We all assume who he sees in that light.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Affect the flow
    “Title 42
    + 5 million migrants
    What are you going to do with them
    1. slave labor
    2. Ignore
    3. kill with gas, kill with pill, kill with bullet
    4. give them legal status ”

I would propose a 5th item to the list :

5. make them all live in Southern California (equivalent to all 4 of the preceding alternatives rolled into one.)

Everybody who has been good this year will get coal in their stocking.

Germ
    Participant

TVASF

John Day
    Participant

Why was Enrico Fermi not informed of the existence of alien flying machines by military pilots who feared career-impairment if they spoke on the record to non-club-members?
    Why do the owners suppress information supporting the existence of entities more powerful than themselves?
    Why do we not get TV broadcasts of Adolf Hitler from Alpha Centauri?
    How can there be gravity-drive flying-machines jumping out of the Pacific Ocean without them?
    What am I missing here?

Germ
    Participant

The Specials frontman Terry Hall dies aged 63

“Brief Illness” – wink* wink* –

https://news.sky.com/story/the-specials-frontman-terry-hall-dies-aged-63-12771694

☠️☠️☠️

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@Dr. John Day

Well, I just finished reading Crooke, … and after, MoA – btw – https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/12/ukraine-is-there-really-a-change-of-the-narrative.html#more

Anyway, … I continue to believe that this latest (final!) conflict between US-NATO and RF is classic Thucydides Trap. I just hope I’m dead wrong, …

Best,

F.S., ( … – 29C today in Calgary, … brrrrrrr!)

Redneck
    Participant

“Then, two days later and on a complete whim, he decided to sneak back into the police station carrying a gun and shoot a man he had never met for no reason at all, in the parking lot of a police station, while surrounded by police officers.”
    Jack Rubenstein . Jewish Mafia.

Rototillerman
    Participant

I’ve been enjoying Bosco’s snippets of greco-roman mythology, and it reminded me of a book I was given a few years back: “Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes.” It’s a raunchy re-telling of some of the world’s most interesting mythologies in the various cultures (Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Mayan, Judeo-Christian, etc etc):

Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes (or look for it online at your favorite mega-retailer/surveillance platform)

My favorite story is in the Hindu tradition, involving Kali the murderous wife who won’t stop stabbing villagers, and Shiva who dances her into submission. When informed by one of the villagers that the stabbing might presage the end of the world, Shiva says “OK, my schedule just cleared up.” (Page 270).

Rototillerman
    Participant

I’ve mentioned it here before, but Michael S. Judge’s four episode, seven hour discussion of the JFK assassination is a must-listen. He spends the bulk of that time building an air-tight case of WHY JFK was taken out, and then goes through a pretty plausible scenario of that fateful day in Dallas with some relatively recently unearthed physical evidence. You may or may not be surprised to learn that Jack Ruby died of an extremely fast-developing cancer a few months after shooting Oswald; wikipedia claims it was lung cancer, but I seem to recall Michael S. Judge said it was stomach cancer. Hardly anyone ever talks about the fate of the few people who were lined up to talk Congress in the 70’s about the organized crime connection to the JFK killing; all of them met violent, suspicious ends.

Death Is Just Around the Corner podcast

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

Don’t be silly. Fermi’s Paradox is saying “Black Swans don’t exist because I’ve never seen one.” That’s keenly unsmart.

It is actually the only logical conclusion and adopting that position, while leaving open the door to change your mind should new evidence emerge, is the smartest you can hope to be and is actually keenly smart but very difficult to do; people want to believe or not believe, the fence is uncomfortable.

Fermi “believed”, based on his understanding of the universe, that aliens should exist. Either Fermi’s understanding of the universe is wrong or aliens do exist. If they do exist, then he should be why they have not visited earth. If you have not seen a black swan, then they do not exist unless someone you trust has themselves seen one and you are willing to base your belief on their word. You mention that the internet is full of evidence of aliens space craft, but who would believe the shite on the internet, most of which is completely fake, except for the cat pictures.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The movie Matrix was stylistically satisfying. The Gibson called it “the ultimate cyberpunk artifact.” It asked some serious and satisfyingly engrossing philosophical levels and managed to pull out before diving into raw sophomorism (but got close enough to see its own reflection in that over-sized pond). It inspired a handy term for pulling one’s sociopolitical head from the current sociopolitical fever swamp.

But it revolved around a dumb central plot idea. The dumb idea is that robots could harvest energy from humans by supplying all their physical needs while keeping them in an entertainment coma. They would be net energy loss, dem humans.

Had they suggested that humans were used as a kind of prosthetic AI, that would have made sense, and given the idea of being red-pilled a larger context. They could have used The Matrix as a regulated dream state wherein their brain plantation human AI drones could rest from the day’s rigors while being unaware that they didn’t have a day life, of their own, that is, that they were aware of and could remember.

But then, as has been the mantra among old Hansonites like myself, the primary problem is that no one knows what we all instinctively understand: entropy. Ironically, it is the wonders of science tech produced by a great understanding of thermodynamics (Planck’s revolutionary insight was a study in entropy) that created a populace convinced that what goes up doesn’t have to come down – just as soon as They invent real honest-to-godliness flying homes.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

rototillerman: can you give us a super-short, you know, like bullet-point short summation of why JFK was killed per Michael S JUdge? I am more deaf than not and basically allergic to most modern audio-video media. (I’m pretty sure that my Dad was from Saturn. 😉 )

Dora
    Participant

Whitney Webb.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I’m noticing the same thing, but I just think that the gauntlet has been cast down.”

I think they don’t give a shit. JFK is SO, ok Boomer. THat was then, this is now. Or was, just a second ago. Wait a second. Or, no, don’t wait a second. I’ll catch up with you soon as I get untangled from my personal temporal anomaly.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Why do we not get TV broadcasts of Adolf Hitler from Alpha Centauri?”

SOmething to do with the bunny ears on his tv module:

boscohorowitz
    Participant

‘satisfyingly engrossing philosophical levels‘ questions

John Day
    Participant

@DBS: I have now read the MoA article.
    I think Bernard is linear-extrapolating while history may be about to do an inflection again.

Watch Kissinger, though he may not have much more to say any time soon.
    Watch Tulsi and Tucker and RFK Jr. who have raised their heads above the parapets as targets.
    It seems like a more-rational and less-encumbered-by-hubris management in the western imperial court could do better than the current bunch of bought-narcissists and sociopaths who can only conspire when they hold the upper hand, not stand-and-fight.
    A lot might be set to change-suddenly, or not. Hey, I have been as wrong before as Woodrow Wilson was in 1916, when he concentrated on getting re-elected that November, not negotiating an end to WW-1.

@boscohorowitz
    : The dog looks friendly.

Oroboros
    Participant

“You mention that the internet is full of evidence of aliens space craft, but who would believe the shite on the internet, most of which is completely fake, except for the cat pictures….”

Hahahahaha!

Yes, cats can and do practice MMA

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

OTTAWA – The federal government plans to target a Russian oligarch using a law to confiscate and divert assets held by people who have been sanctioned, said Foreign Affairs Minister Melanie Joly.
    Canada will try to seize and forfeit US$26 million, or about C$36 million, from Granite Capital Holdings Ltd., a firm owned by Roman Abramovich, her office announced Monday. […]

… Joly’s office said she “will now consider making a court application” to seize these assets and divert them to the reconstruction of Ukraine — marking the first time the law has been used in this way. […]

Canada will attempt to confiscate assets from Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-will-attempt-to-confiscate-assets-from-russian-oligarch-roman-abramovich-1.6200843

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

A lot of interests stood to benefit from JFK’s death. The military industrial complex, all of it. Israeli nuclear-bomb proponents, thwarted by JFK, but gifted with missing plutonium by LBJ, the Federal Reserve banks. Kennedy planned to let Treasury make all the money again. Alan Dulles, the CIA chief who JFK kicked out for the Bay of Pigs plot to invade Cuba, LBJ, who told his mistress the night before the assassination, “that was the last time that son of a bitch will ever embarrass me like that”. The mafia and some of the CIA-Cuban foot-soldiers who got left on the Cuban beach didn’t like him either. Supposedly some Cubans were the snipers. JFK tried to be President of the United Stated of America, against vested interests.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

SCOTT RITTER: A Lexicon for Disaster

Russia seeks arms control agreements to prevent dangerous escalation. But the U.S. seeks only unilateral advantage. This risks all out conflict unless this changes.

SCOTT RITTER: A Lexicon for Disaster

F.S.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.