Debt Rattle December 19 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 19 2022

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@John Day

It’s problematic for me to attempt fine-grain analysis of what Henry Kissinger does because he is such a Machiavellian schemer. The best I can manage is to examine the arc of his career and deduce a few consistent patterns, and one of those patterns is that he views Russia as an enemy to be neutralized then raped, and the USA as the primary means of accomplishing that grand objective. The big questions is : for whose benefit ? My best guess is that he works DIRECTLY on behalf of the “uber criminal” class of global players that I call the Cabal and others call a variety of names including ” Khazrian Mafia”.

That theory is lent some weight by the current lead article on the Anti Defamation League blog, which opens with this paragraph under a headline naming the Khazarian Mafia:

“Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022, extremists and antisemites across the ideological spectrum have used the war as fodder for promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories. Emanating from classic antisemites and white supremacists, as well as QAnon influencers and Proud Boys acolytes, classic tropes of Jewish power, financial control and “abuse” of the Holocaust narrative abound online. In just a few short weeks, tens of thousands of social media users have been exposed to these dangerous lies.”

This much is clear: Anyone interested in their own long term survival and happiness should watch Henry Kissinger like a mongoose watches a cobra.

Oroboros
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/quebec-approves-magic-mushrooms-under-public-health-coverage

Hahahaha

Oh, Canada

You give people Schooms before Euthanasia?

Oroboros
    Participant

Quebec Approves Magic Mushrooms Under Public Health Coverage

John Day
    Participant

@D Benton Smith: That’s not so different from my saying “Kissinger has always been a Rockefeller asset”.
    He is a high level messenger, and fixer for a broad group of “the owners”. He has shown talent and decorum as he took whatever “realpolitik” actions they required of him.
    Signals from Kissinger matter, but how big of a signal was that last Friday. Woodrow Wilson missed his chance to negotiate peace in Europe in 1916, because he wanted to wait to be re-elected in November of 1916. That is a short time window Henry the K uses in his historical analogy. Does it extend into that level of detail? W.W. was a Democrat. Does that matter.?
    I’ve got a blog post up. I’ll post it here in the morning.

John Day
    Participant

@DBS: A friend sent me this very long article from Ron Unz’s site, by Larry Romanoff, who does intense research. I read it all, or at least skimmed it all, which took a very long time.
    https://www.unz.com/lromanoff/the-richest-man-in-the-world/

VietnamVet
    Participant

There are definitely anomalies in the force field that binds human politics and economies together into a civilization; in addition, to the ruling western ideology that declares that there is no such thing as society.

The Ukraine proxy world war is an obvious case because unless someone stands down, either NATO or the Russia/China/Iran Axis will win by force of arms. The problem is that current leaders who are unfazed by the loss of a million Americans in the coronavirus pandemic aren’t the least bit bothered by the estimated 51 million dead in the NATO nations and 75 million deaths in Russia in a nuclear war.

Another recent aberration, I’ve noticed, is that recent TV program credits indicate that the production was filmed under COVID Protocols and the script portrays it as the present time but there are no masks, disease or deaths in the shows. COVID-19 is adding around 6% to the production costs but the pandemic is ignored.

These are conscious decisions, across the board, not to deal with reality.

citizenx
    Participant

To all those idiots not wanting the COVID vaccine… They can go fuck themselves.
    Happy new year to everyone except anti vaxxers

If your ‘vaccine’ worked to stop transmission like they told us- why would it matter if others took it?

Why were all the vaxxers RAGING against those of us who wisely chose body autonomy, civil dis obedience, and non compliance against Pharma felons with full immunity (pun) and Govt scum demanding obedience?

They blatantly lied to us, took our livelihoods away, ostracized us, victimized us and blamed us for being selfish and ignorant. I literally heard thousand of those sentiments with my own ears as they stood right in front of me in the vax only allowed restaurant as I served them drinks.

Forced out of work as non essential. Then forced to comply and inject or no job, no food, no shelter.
    The first casualty of war is the truth. So I pretended to be vaxxed, essentially lying to live.

To all the psy-op leaders and covid cult members- I have no problem with all of you being dead, injured or dying suddenly.

Enjoy your ride to hell motherfuckers- for it is all of them that need a lesson on compassion and humility-

You analyze me, pretend to despise me
    You laugh when I stumble and fall
    There may come a day I will dance on your grave
    Unable to dance, I will crawl across it
    Unable to dance, I’ll still crawl

Polemos
    Participant

Inmates in asylums crave knowledge about the outside world while afflicted with views not without struggle. They question their sanity because they are told and medicated and traumatized to do so. Too difficult or too easy, they either deny their way into sustained ignorance or affirm their incarceration and accept ignorance is default. The sane do not remain so for long.

When you look outside the confines of the world you live upon, do not wonder why you cannot escape your walls. When you wonder why you cannot see or hear about the outside world, remember from before your first encounter with the truth: you are surrounded by a loving presence who knows you better than than your ever-forgetful self, and eagerly awaits the day you recognize the door was always open, the door to the room you fled into when you were afflicted with the worst trauma you ever knew, the fear of being unloved, unwanted, unacknowledged, unconnected, unknown, for you are beautiful, you are desirable, you are brilliant, you are endless, and you are god.

Wake up, walk out the door, and then you’ll understand. Not every inmate is ready.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Polemos

Very well said, and true. That Presence hears every plea and always answers in terms that you can hear and understand and act upon. Just ask and listen.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Wake up, walk out the door, and then you’ll understand. Not every inmate is ready.”

I’m Not

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.