January 12, 2022 at 3:39 am #97794HerrWernerParticipant
I clicked through the link by our TAE voice-of-dissent and found it smarmy, contemptuous, ad-hominem. “Those stupids and their silly beliefs. Why can’t they be smart and superior like me?” Like, you know, just about every established “journalism” outlet does. The first “tell” for media outlets or googling or Wikifreakia is that they ALL SAY THE SAME THING. “and you are stupid for thinking differently and I will mock you because” oh TL;DR, FFS.
At one time PBS and NPR were (sorta) credible – in part because they challenged power, challenged the conventional wisdom. Even with their lefty bias they questioned authority across the spectrum and were more credible because of it. Five years ago NPR was concerned about election integrity, five years ago NPR was concerned about the FDA short-cutting safety in fast drug approvals: “the vioxx debacle!!! 1/3 of drugs get recalled <5yrs after approval!!! Danger! danger!” (That was during the Trump days when those things were bad, lol.) Now even Big Bird is in on the fix, brought to you by Pfizer and the number “three” and the letter “jabs”
Twenty years ago the media uncovered the shame of Abu Ghraib and embarrassed TPTB. We found out Specialist Tillman died ignominiously from friendly fire and a bad call from HQ. I can’t imagine our current media uncovering stories like that now, showing anything that makes the TpTb uncomfortable. That “bug” has been fixed and is now a “feature.” A generation of journalists has retired or been pushed out since then, the new ones are goldfish, fully plugged into the matrix and know nothing different. 10-second memory. Oh look, a new pronoun!January 12, 2022 at 4:11 am #97798Michael ReidParticipant
Thank you D Benton Smith for your comment 97718 that put me on the Reiner Fullmich video at brighteon.com where after watching it I knew I was missing the big picture video and I found it on the same site.
Dr. Mike Yeadon: Latest Evidence of Premeditated Mass Murder by Lethal Injection!
This video connects all the dots for me. I hope you all watch it. It is 1 hour 10 minutes long.
@germ you should should watch this videoJanuary 12, 2022 at 4:24 am #97799Michael ReidParticipant
Pandemic situations: Preparation for a new era?January 12, 2022 at 4:27 am #97800Mister RobotoParticipant
Those of us who have resisted the government/media covid narrative have been called many things over the past two years, most of them cruel and false. I thought it time to put on paper what we really ARE. So, with the help of some of my friends, here you go… 🧵
— Matt, Pre-School Diploma 😀 (@statomattic) January 12, 2022January 12, 2022 at 7:10 am #97802TAE SummaryParticipant
* Yeadon? Bhakdi? Fauci? Wallensky? All unreliable. Trust no one.
* Ignore, v.: to refuse to pay attention to, to not answer, to not respond to, to skip over, to pretend a thing doesn’t exist. Antonyms: to answer, to engage with, to argue with, to acknowledge the existence of
* The Secret History of Omicron: It learned to read and went to medical school, became a doctor and took the Hippocratic oath: First do no harm. Omicron is an example to doctors everywhere.
* Pfizer CEO:
2 Doses: limited protection
3 Doses: reasonable protection
4 Doses: good protection
5 Doses: very good protection
6 Doses: excellent protection
7 Doses: outstanding protection
8 doses: stellar protection
9 doses: A number one, top of the list, king of the hill, A number one protection
10 doses: eternal protection
* Bill Clinton a year from now: I was jabbed with the mRNA but it didn’t inject
* The vaxxed and infected are less dangerous than the unvaxxed, uninfected, obviously
* Is obedience cowardly?
* We can stop talking about Covid any time we want. I’m stopping now.
Whew. That was long enough. I’m starting again.
* Once a vaccine mandate is in place it will never go away. Think Income Tax, TSA and NPR
* Evil in Time Bandits: I think I should teach you one of my special lessons? What do you think, Robert? Benson? What would look nice? Half-warthog? Half-donkey? Half-oyster? Half-carrot?
* Word of the Day: Hypocracy n.: A government run by hypocrites
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.