Debt Rattle October 30 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 30 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author

M. C. Escher Doric columns1945   • COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status (NIH) • Needle-Free Vaccine Patches Coming
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 30 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

On the Video: if she is in Germany, can someone tell me why she is speaking in English? There is probably long-culture/habit reasons you can fill me in on.

“Needle-Free Vaccine Patches Coming Soon (Y!)”

Once again, there’s something else going on here. Engineering: Hmmm, the material volume is near-zero compared to a ml vial. The medicine therefore would have to be dangerously, fatally strong (like if you licked it). The injection is so close to the surface as to be lost in a callous. I know it’s in the arm, but making my point. The opposite is also true: if the dosing is extremely tiny and strong, then the patch won’t work if put on only very slightly less pressure, or the dosing chronically uneven. And we’re doing this to save who? <1% who don’t like needles? How about we solve a medical problem that’s statistically relevant? AND I’ve been hearing about this for decades. Although it’s not going to be a big profit center for whoever produces them.

So you invented nothing, solved nothing, won’t make money, and it’ll work worse and be more dangerous. Yet they’re running ads for it decades before its release. How about this: they’ve already decided that this is Gate’s patented human tattoo method, as already posted with a de-facto human QR code. They need a reason to give it, and that reason is not medical at all.

“Social Media Accounts Could Soon Require Digital ID in France, UK (BMU)”

Sure they will. As soon as they can figure out how to stop a proxy service, and also shut down Gab, Telegram, etc, who are companies resident in other nations. Living on 4Chan or PirateBay. Perhaps without law, like hosting in Libya or Ukraine. And this is all BEFORE there is peer-to-peer internet, which is soon. So: good luck. You’ll need it. But that’s okay: according to the NY Times, they wish to emulate the majesty that is North Korea. I’m sure the French are totally in the mood to comply and not upset or anything.

The Net-Zero plan to me sounds like every government agenda in my whole lifetime.

As an American, can we lampoon it with explosives? As yesterday, stupid people don’t listen to reason and are immune to it. They need emotion — like Jacinda said, “Scientifically, we’re doing this for our FEELINGS. To FEEL safe, not to BE safe” — so emotions or explosives for the stupid, either way.

Dr. D
    Participant

Fireworks! Goodie!

userzeroid
    Participant

best way to avoid an argument

userzeroid
    Participant

Ice Cube sees more value in his life than the completion of his $9 million movie contract. That should be a wake up call to a few of the believers.

Good to have Cube on the team. Big fan of his since his ‘Bomb Squad’ days in the 90’s…

oxymoron
    Participant

So the Lancet is pimping the new meme “ vaccinate the unvaccinated to protect the unvaccinated from the vaccinated” . Got it.

adrian144
    Participant
    chooch
    Participant

Righteous anger, Amen. Is that the previous CDC director, Robert Redfield, behind Christine Anderson?

userzeroid
    Participant

EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY OPENING UP AT THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM!

Assistant to Executive members

Applicants must enjoy and have attributes in the following:

Genocide,
    Racketeering,
    Psychopathy,
    Entitlement,
    Chemical/Biological Weapons,
    Being Generally Sycophantic,
    Being Among “The Elite”,
    An Unwavering Commitment to Authority,

Previous experience in turning a blind eye to the suffering of others essential. Please forward your CV’s to the relevant administration office in charge of procurement and ensure you include at least three references from organisations recognised by the WEF.

NOTE: Desirable but not essential: Historical experience of being burned alive, hung, drawn and quartered, hung until dead, poisoned, shot by firing squad, torn apart by wild animals, stoned, tortured to death, drowned, guillotined and generally killed by angry mobs. Full training to be given on-the-job

chooch
    Participant

Makes sense (Denniger), why would your body develop durable immunity against a glycoprotein coating (the spike) when it’s the replicating part (the body of the virus) that is the real danger. The danger of training an immune system to be weary of glycoproteins is that most cells are coated with them, that is part of the cellar communication mechanism. Auto immune disease is a confused immune system.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

if she is in Germany, can someone tell me why she is speaking in English?

She’s in Brussels, I believe, addressing the parliament of the United States of Europe, so obviously she speaks in English. ^\/(“)\/^

chooch
    Participant

Redfield Joins Big Ass Fans, Which Promotes Controversial Covid-Killing Technology.

Not sure why ventilation is controversial and masks aren’t. Science is pesky.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/khn.org/news/article/redfield-joins-big-ass-fans-which-promotes-controversial-covid-killing-technology/amp/

Oroboros
    Participant

The Lancet has no reputation to protect, it’s chief ManWhore Richard Horton, is a human buttplug who drove it into the ground for thity pieces of silver

https://pics.onsizzle.com/orton-hires-a-whore-by-dr-seuss-www-somethingawful-com-29844194.png

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“people with covid jabs have been less likely to die of other causes”

I’ll repeat my earlier comment about that study:

The actual report from the CDC shows that the study only sampled the portion of the population which got a flu shot during the past two years. And they don’t look at deaths occurring after July. So a more accurate summary would be this:

People who got a flu shot during the past 2 years, but then didn’t get a Covid shot, had a higher non-Covid mortality rate than the people who got a Covid shot, when looking at the number of deaths from December 14, 2020 up to July 31, 2021.

Do these results apply to the overall population? According to the CDC, only about half of the adult population in the US got a flu shot during the 2019-2020 season.
    (“during the 2019–20 flu season… flu vaccination coverage among adults ≥18 years was 48.4%, an increase of 3.1 percentage points from the prior season.”)

This to me is the most important sentence in the CDC’s study report:

Lower rates of non–COVID-19 mortality in [COVID-]vaccinated groups suggest that COVID-19 vaccinees are inherently healthier or engage in fewer risk behaviors; future analyses will address these issues.”

So the study results suggest that people who got the Covid shots are overall more likely to be healthier to start with and/or take less risks. But the mainstream media coverage makes it sound like the injections result in less mortality.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm

absolute galore
    Participant

One of the biggest idiots at the New York Times –and that is a title with plenty of competition–is Paul Klugman. Here he conflates all sorts of unrelated stuff. But most egregious and glaring, is the idea that the republican governors opposing vaccine mandates are anti-vax crusaders. As far as I know, all of them have urged people to get vaccinated, and have made it very easy to do so. Vaccine mandates are not to be confused with vaccine campaigns. What they oppose is the federal government making it mandatory to be vaccinated.in order to keep your job.

He writes: After all, a successful vaccination campaign that ended the pandemic would have been good political news for Biden.

And yet. The vaccine campaign has supposedly reached the goal they told us would achieve herd immunity. There is now scientific evidence (that even Paul Krugman and the NYT must acknowledge) the vaccines do not in any way stop the spread of Covid. Right there is the end of the mandate discussion, freedom or not.

And he also conflates opposition to the vaccine mandates as GOP. Maybe people are or will be driven that way, but that is also a lie. And: He is calling out many police, firefighters, first responders, nurses, as cowards? Are you kidding? Where was his dumb ass seated for the last 20 months? At home in his pajamas with his laptop, bet on it.

Of course now they are making the argument, presumably with a straight face, in one of the links today that the unvaxxed must get vaccinated…to protect ourselves from the vaccinated!! I didn’t think it could get more insane, but I was wrong.

PAUL KRUGMAN: The cowards, not the crazies, are destroying America

4StateAdmin October 30, 2021 0 Arkansas News, Hot Springs, Little Rock, News

PAUL KRUGMAN: The cowards, not the crazies, are destroying America

In July, Kay Ivey, governor of Alabama, had some strong and sensible things to say about covid-19 vaccines. “I want folks to get vaccinated,” she declared. “That’s the cure. That prevents everything.” She went on to say that the unvaccinated are “letting us down.”

Three months later Ivey directed state agencies not to cooperate with federal covid-19 vaccination mandates.

Ivey’s swift journey from common sense and respect for science to destructive partisan nonsense–nonsense that is killing tens of thousands of Americans–isn’t unique. On the contrary, it was a recapitulation of the journey the Republican Party has taken on issue after issue, from tax cuts to the Big Lie about the 2020 election.

When we talk about the GOP’s moral descent, we tend to focus on the obvious extremists, like the conspiracy theorists who claim that climate change is a hoax and Jan. 6 was a false-flag operation.

But the crazies wouldn’t be driving the Republican agenda so completely if it weren’t for the cowards: Republicans who clearly know better but reliably swallow their misgivings and go along with the party line. And at this point crazies and cowards essentially make up the party’s entire elected wing.

Consider the claim that tax cuts pay for themselves. In 1980, George H.W. Bush, running against Ronald Reagan for the Republican presidential nomination, called that assertion “voodoo economic policy.” Everything we’ve seen since then says that he was right.

But Bush soon climbed down, and by 2017 even supposed “moderates” like Susan Collins accepted claims that the Trump tax cut would reduce, not increase, the budget deficit. (It increased the deficit.)

Or consider climate change. As recently as 2008, John McCain campaigned for president in part on a proposal to put a cap on U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. But at this point Republicans in Congress are united in their opposition to any substantive action to limit global warming, with 30 GOP senators outright denying the overwhelming scientific evidence that human activities are causing climate change.

The falsehoods that are poisoning America’s politics tend to share similar life histories. They begin in cynicism, spread through disinformation, and culminate in capitulation as Republicans who know the truth decide to acquiesce in lies.

Take the claim of a stolen election. Donald Trump never had any evidence on his side but he didn’t care; he just wanted to hold on to power or, failing that, promulgate a lie that would help him retain his hold on the GOP.

Despite the lack of evidence and the failure of every attempt to produce or create a case, however, a steady drumbeat of propaganda has persuaded an overwhelming majority of Republicans that Joe Biden’s victory was illegitimate.

And establishment Republicans, who at first pushed back against the Big Lie, have gone quiet or even begun to promote the falsehood. Thus this week, The Wall Street Journal published, without corrections or fact checks, a letter to the editor from Trump that was full of demonstrable lies, and in so doing gave those lies a new prominent platform.

The GOP’s journey toward what it is now with respect to covid-19–an anti-vaccine, objectively pro-pandemic party–followed the same trajectory.

Although Republicans like Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott claim that their opposition to vaccine requirements is about freedom, the fact that both governors have tried to stop private businesses from requiring customers or staff to be vaccinated shows this is a smoke screen. Pretty clearly, the anti-vaccine push began as an act of politically motivated sabotage. After all, a successful vaccination campaign that ended the pandemic would have been good political news for Biden.

We should note that this sabotage has, so far at least, paid off. While there are multiple reasons many Americans remain unvaccinated, there’s a strong correlation between a county’s political lean and its vaccination and death rates in recent months. And the persistence of covid, which has in turn been a drag on the economy, has been an important factor dragging down Biden’s approval rating.

More important for the internal dynamics of the GOP, however, is that many in the party’s base have bought into assertions that requiring vaccination against covid-19 is somehow a tyrannical intrusion of the state into personal decisions. In fact, many Republican voters appear to have turned against long-standing requirements that parents have their children vaccinated against other contagious diseases.

And true to form, elected Republicans like Ivey who initially spoke in favor of vaccines have folded and surrendered to the extremists, even though they must know that in so doing they will cause many deaths.

I’m not sure exactly why cowardice has become the norm among elected Republicans who aren’t dedicated extremists. But if you want to understand how the GOP became such a threat to everything America should stand for, the cowards are at least as important a factor as the crazies.

Paul Krugman, who won the 2008 Nobel Prize in economics, writes for the New York Times.
    OMG Share it!

zerosum
    Participant

The “TRUTH ACTIVISTS” are everywhere
    The TRUTH is everywhere
    The TRUTH will destroy the lies
    Without lies our social/economic systems collapse
    This is not a lie
    This is the truth
    ————
    The vaccines do not stop the spread of Covid.
    ————
    Our system does not give a Noble Prize for telling the truth
    ——————
    Our system does not give a Noble Prize to Assange

———–
    Noble:
    1. distinguished by rank or title.
    2. pertaining to persons so distinguished.
    3. of, belonging to, or constituting a hereditary class that has special social or political status in a country or state; 4. of or pertaining to the aristocracy.
    5. of an exalted moral or mental character or excellence:

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Libtards like Paul Krugman make it seem as though a year is a very long time to wait until my next opportunity to vote straight-ticket Republican.

Germ
    Participant

Ireland

“HIGHEST COVID NUMBERS IN HOSPITAL SINCE MARCH DESPITE 91%+ JABBED”

Highest Covid numbers in hospital since March despite 91%+ jabbed

Germ
    Participant
    Django
    Participant

New slang ftom the Archdruid’s commentators
    Vixen
    Foxed
    Double Foxed
    Outfoxed.

Dora
    Participant

About those “needle free vaccine patches”… maybe more than you think. What could go wrong.

Storing medical information below the skin’s surface
    Specialized invisible dye, delivered along with a vaccine, could enable “on-patient” storage of vaccination history to save lives in regions where paper or digital records aren’t available. ”

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218

Are they trying to “chip” us? What could go wrong? Can’t believe I’m asking the question, but here we are.

Germ
    Participant

Kimo
    Participant

Perhaps this is a re-post, but for those wrestling with employer mandates, some legal thoughts coming from Hawaii Family Forum:

chooch
    Participant

Does anybody have links to the preclinical studies that Peter McCullough is referring to?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

He might be referencing the biodistribution studies — such as the one given to the Japanese government. Lipidnanoparticles + luciferase — https://www.pmda.go.jp/drugs/2021/P20210212001/672212000_30300AMX00231_I100_1.pdf#page11

morongobill
    Participant

I got the Moderna jabs from the Long Beach VA Hospital, now I realize what a mistake it was. There will be no booster for me. I am happy that I never tried to influence anybody else to get it. I have told people to get Ivermectin though.

Dora
    Participant

More about the MIT vaccine patch micro dots development. If they can be used to record vaccine status, what other information could they record if desired? Those patches have lots of tiny needle points.

In the future, tiny glowing dots could record medical records in your skin

https://www.inverse.com/article/61822-medical-records-vaccines-quantum-dot

chooch
    Participant

That might be Phoenix, I was hoping for something new, but who would find that study now.

chooch
    Participant

Fund, I’m on a treadmill trying to type.

“Interesting to note US new Covid cases are on the decline. Current US cumulative positive 45,800,000 out 330,000,000 for a rate of 13,900/100,000. Most states have similar rates, despite different approaches. On a side note, the Diamond Princess Cruise reported 712 cases out of 3,7111 for a rate of 19,200. So we are nearing the same level as the “petrie dish”.”
    (This, from my number-crunching mate.)

Kimo
    Participant

My apologies if this has been posted already, Needle Points, a bit of a anit-mandate, pro-vax, anti-novel voice of reason, well written. Needle Points:
    “If we didn’t get to have a properly open scientific process, what did we get instead? Government enmeshment with legally indemnified corporations, public health officials misleading Congress, multiple honest regulators leaving the FDA because of inappropriate approvals, FDA heads taking Big Pharma jobs directly related to products they had just been involved in approving, a possible lab leak that couldn’t be discussed as such for more than a year so that it couldn’t be clearly disconfirmed, faceless social media platforms admitting that they control what we see and don’t see, and institutional censorship of many kinds.
    If you were trying to create the perfect conditions for public skepticism about vaccines in the midst of a pandemic, could you have done any better than this?”

https://www.tabletmag.com/contributors/norman-doidge

those darned kids
    Participant

i bet those 5,000 micro needles could be formatted for qr code thingers..

those darned kids
    Participant

we’re all foxed up regardless, django.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Doc, it is even worse. They reviewed all the data available, and then simply cherry picked the best argument they could make. If all the data was bad, you would never have heard of the study.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ chooch
    These days, Pfizer/Moderna biodistribution studies could be performed on vaxxed cadavers — no need to use animals. (It’s disgusting, but dead is dead, and as long as living family doesn’t object, etc., I don’t see an ethical problem.)

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

“If we didn’t get to have a properly open scientific process, what did we get instead? Government enmeshment with legally indemnified corporations, public health officials misleading Congress, multiple honest regulators leaving the FDA because of inappropriate approvals, FDA heads taking Big Pharma jobs directly related to products they had just been involved in approving, a possible lab leak that couldn’t be discussed as such for more than a year so that it couldn’t be clearly disconfirmed, faceless social media platforms admitting that they control what we see and don’t see, and institutional censorship of many kinds.
    If you were trying to create the perfect conditions for public skepticism about vaccines in the midst of a pandemic, could you have done any better than this?”

It is an OBVIOUS artifact of the Money Power Monopolist Mega-Corporate Orwellian Fascist Global Empire.

Django
    Participant

True enough tdk. Does anyone else feel strange having to go about their daily business with this sinister plot being realised all around us?

citizenx
    Participant

Fuck Joe Biden
    Lets Go Brandon

Breakthrough case rebellions increasing-

Lets Go All-
    – lying scum politicians
    – lying scum MSM
    – lying scum Corporate Pharma
    – lying scum CDC/WHO/NIH
    – lying greedy scum “elite”
    – lying scum Universities
    – lying scum Bio Weapon Engineers
    – lying cowardly Libtards
    – lying Propagandists

Miss anyone?
    Don’t worry, they will all be eating cake soon. History repeats… Karma’s a bitch when you meet a pitchfork, lamp post, or cyanide that has your fate… Got sanity to sanitize the liars?

Dr. D
    Participant

“Genocide,
    Racketeering,
    Psychopathy,
    Entitlement,
    Chemical/Biological Weapons,
    Being Generally Sycophantic,
    Being Among “The Elite”,
    An Unwavering Commitment to Authority,

And an almost fanatical dedication to the Pope.

They’ll never expect.

I guess that leaves the new question: why is Europe speaking the language of the only nation that’s not a member? France will be all over this. (They already are)

You’re right, that’s an astonishing crash-scene of NYT random. Is this some new method? Like there being so many lies to cover, you can’t possibly address even two of them? Some call this sea lioning.

zerosum
    Participant

First it was
    The senior,
    then
    it was
    The overweight
    then
    it was
    The sick,
    then
    it was
    The SNOBS

then the poor inherited the earth

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.