Debt Rattle October 30 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 30 2021

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

doc d: ” why is Europe speaking the language of the only nation that’s not a member?”

the hidden fangs of the irish make their appearance!

those darned kids
    Participant

that’s true, django. i go buy food, and i see the people, all is normalish, and yet, something very, very odd is happening in bits and pieces and ups and downs, always there.

chooch
    Participant

TDK,

Foreigner closure or as Paul Harvey would say “the rest of the story”. Foreigner 4 was the last 8 track I got. It was a gift from a buddy given to me after my girlfriend dumped me. I could segue into some more of Foreigner’s playlist but the theme is getting a little worn.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If you were trying to create the perfect conditions for public skepticism about vaccines in the midst of a pandemic, could you have done any better than this?

And this list doesn’t even mention the blatant suppression of relatively simple effective treatments drawn from the previously existing pharmacopoeia. That was the alarm-clock that woke yours truly up out of the stupor.

At this point, I’m seriously convinced that the only people who aren’t just dumb who are still clinging to the narrative either 1) are overly attached to the narrative of everlasting progress and need to believe that there’s no problem the techno-structure can’t solve or 2) are very neurotic people who simply want the entire world to live in quivering, abject fear along with themselves. I find either one of those way more distasteful than the prospect of dying of the Coof.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Does anyone else feel strange having to go about their daily business with this sinister plot being realised all around us?

As I’ve said a few times here, I remember having a dark night of the soul back in mid-1994 where I pretty much realized that industrial society’s endgame was going to be Bizarro World stuff. But even I didn’t expect what we ended up with!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Sounds like shit is gettin’ real.

Four New York City firefighters have been suspended after driving their truck to a state senator’s office while on duty, asking for the politician’s home address and telling him the city would have “blood on its hands” over the city’s vaccine mandate.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

A study from Germany did some postmortem exams of deaths occurring after the Covid vaxx injections. They found myocarditis in somebody who got the Pfizer vaxx. They said it’s an autoimmune process which leads to myocarditis after vaccination. They also referenced a hospital study showing that twice as many myocarditis cases were diagnosed postmortem, compared to premortem. Their conclusion was that postmortem investigations are necessary for all fatalities following the Covid vaxx. Of course, this is not happening.

“Case 6 with myocarditis with lymphocytic and plasmocytic infiltration of the perivascular space (black down-pointing triangle) and the myocard (downward arrow) (H&E, Orig. Magn. 100 ×)”

It is suspected that myocarditis caused by vaccines is the result of an autoimmune phenomenon. However, a verification of a causal relationship between myocarditis and COVID-19 vaccination is not yet possible.

Symptoms of myocarditis following other vaccinations have been reported after 1 week at the earliest. Due to the considerably earlier occurrence of myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccinations, the 1st vaccination, rather than the 2nd vaccination, is suspected to possibly trigger the autoimmune processes leading to myocarditis [45].

Regarding our investigated case of myocarditis, the period between the 2nd vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine and the time of death was 11 h, which is also quite short. A causal relationship to vaccination was considered possible, but could not be proven beyond doubt.

The postmortem confirmation of myocarditis requires histologic examination of the heart and fulfillment of the Dallas criteria [5, 6]. Kytö et al. [36] reevaluated all cases of myocarditis diagnosed postmortem in Finland between 1970 and 1998. Among patients who died at a hospital, only one-third of the myocarditis cases had been diagnosed premortem. This result clearly emphasizes the importance of autopsies and histopathological examinations for the diagnosis of myocarditis not only for those who died at home but also for those who died at a hospital.

Conclusions
    The results of our study demonstrate the necessity of postmortem investigations on all fatalities following vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines.

Postmortem investigation of fatalities following vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines
    https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00414-021-02706-9

those darned kids
    Participant

the heroes of 2001 are now the detritus of 2021.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Tucker: This is the most deranged story in history

hahaha

Bedpan the Xiden the Mummy giving illegal immigrants $450,000 each for the inconvenience of being separated from their kids while illegally entering the country.

IRunInTheSand
    Participant

I was at the VA Hospital last week getting my annual physical.

Prior to the doctor coming in, an RN came in to take my vital readings and ask me some questions.

“Have you had the Covid vaccine” she asked.

“Nothing personal, but that’s none of your business”

“I have to ask you that sir.”

“Its none of your business” I repeated.

Because there was no “yes” or “no” box to check, I noticed her typing frantically for about 20 seconds.

“Have YOU had the Covid vaccine?” I asked while she was typing away.

“That’s a personal question and I’m not going to tell you” was her reply.

“Great answer” I said with a smile. “I respect you for saying that”

Then I held out my fist for a fist bump saying “We still pals?”

“Of course” – and she fist bumped me back.

I’m sure the doctor read what the RN wrote, and afterwards asked if he could shake my hand.

“Sure” I said and we shook hands.

“It’s a real honor to have you as a patient. You ex-Air Force pilots are a certain breed. You guys aren’t easily pushed around.”

Moral of story: You never know what good things can happen when you stand up for yourself. Most people will have high respect for you – as that VA MD did for me.

Eric Blair
    Participant

Christine Anderson – –
    representing Germany in the European Parliament on behalf of the AfD party (Alternative for Germany) – Germany’s neo-Nazi party. Just because she’s got the Covid thing right, doesn’t mean she’s got other things right.

VietnamVet
    Participant

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern; “people who have been vaccinated will want to know that they are around other vaccinated people; they’ll want to know that they’re in a safe environment.” This statement and Australia ending its zero-covid policy are truly tragic. Both nations have jumped right back onto the contagious lap of the Western Empire. The problem is reality. Either she knows that the statement is false, or she wasn’t told the truth. mRNA “vaccines” reduce severe infection around 60% but have no effect on transmission, and the effectiveness wanes away after six months and requires repeated booster shots that have side effects. There is no more safety being around the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

The fatal flaw of the Western Empire is that it never admits to a mistake. It refuses to acknowledge that workers have any worth except to be fleeced. Current gasoline, shipping container, and Liquid Nitrogen/Oxygen shortages are directly due to the lack of truckers but the US corporate/state refuses to admit that there is a problem. Good workers are being fired by enforcing a pointless unscientific mRNA jab mandate. The economy is suffering structural failures. Instead, the unvaccinated are blamed. The supply of food and energy is a critical national security issue. If not addressed, the nation collapses.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.
    Frederick Douglass

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
    Frederick Douglass

We have utterly failed…
    TPTB have proved, beyond any doubt, that fear is their most powerful weapon. against we, the people/governed/controlled/ and terrorized…
    Obey or get crushed…

oxymoron
    Participant

Ex cop addresses rally in Melbourne straight after release from brutal lockdown

chooch
    Participant
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.