Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Leonard Misonne Waterloo Place 1899   • Central Banks Have Gone Rogue, Putting Us All at Risk (Ellen Brown) • Shiller Sees ‘Bad Times In The Stoc
    [See the full post at: ]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Leonard Misonne Waterloo Place 1899
    I really like that photograph; very atmospheric, IMO…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’ve been thinking along the same lines as Kunstler;
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-14/jim-kunstler-fears-florence-will-create-whole-new-class-de-housed-displaced

New Orleans, Puerto Rico, and the hurricane that hit Texas; all has a similar outcomes; abandoned by the US government for the most part.
    It’s all part of abandoning the serfs so the wealthy keep getting their booty.
    Savaging the working class; alas, it has always been thus…

Insurance is a racket, and insurance companies are loathe to make payouts; and resort to the fine print to cheat the insured out of their just compensation at every turn…

Insurance companies are in a bind because too many disasters are happening. re-insurers are even harder hit. ZH had a piece on that too this week. BTW, Jim publishes on his own site, not on ZH. Always link to the smaller site, important for Jim as it is for TAE. BTW2: this piece in in today’s Debt Rattle.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi; oops didn’t catch that.
    Yeah, I often go to Jim’s site for his podcasts; well worth a listen, IMO.
    Even asside from Florence; something is brewing, something important, but I just can’t devine what…

VietnamVet
    Participant

There is no longer democracy when the truth of the dangerous mini world war in Syria is spoken by the Congresswoman from Hawaii but is ignored by corporate media moguls.

V. Arnold
    Participant

VietnamVet

Democracy in the US died a long time ago…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.