A Simpler Way: Crisis as Opportunity

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum A Simpler Way: Crisis as Opportunity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jordan Osmond and Samuel Alexander Image from ‘A Simpler Way: Crisis as Opportunity’ 2016 On July 27 2015, I posted a 2-hour interview with Nicole Fos
    [See the full post at: A Simpler Way: Crisis as Opportunity]

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

It is all fine and dandy to want and envision a better world, but we need to know HOW to do so. The #1 root cause to EVERY major problem today is the same as it was in William Jenning Bryan’s time when he spoke the following in his Cross of Gold speech…

“Now, my friends, let me come to the great paramount issue. If they ask us here why it is we say more on the money question than we say upon the tariff question, I reply that if protection has slain its thousands the gold standard has slain its tens of thousands. If they ask us why we did not embody all these things in our platform which we believe, we reply to them that when we have restored the money of the Constitution, all other necessary reforms will be possible, and that until that is done there is no reform that can be accomplished.”
    https://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5354/

Make a special note of the following: “all other necessary reforms will be possible, and that until that is done there is no reform that can be accomplished.”
    Until ordinary humanity, and NOT the Debt-Money Monopolist or any other private cartel, CONTROLS SOCIETY’S MONEY THEN NONE OF THE REFORMS ANYONE CLAIMS TO WANT TO BETTER THE WORLD IS POSSIBLE.
    None.
    Join the real fight to better humanity, not some ineffectual ersatz version of the same that keeps one occupied without ever manifesting a better world for all ordinary people.

Birdshak
    Participant

Doesn’t much matter which is the real money or which is the not real money if I have none of either. If, however, I possess a fat chicken or a well-baked loaf of bread, today and probably tomorrow will be counted as good days by myself and a few dear friends.

Raleigh
    Participant

Birdshak – that’s only if they allow you to own any land. They could easily, with everything that’s happening currently, tax you off your land, confiscate your land, or throw you in jail for looking at them sideways.

We can’t see what the future holds, but we can see what has happened and what is happening now, and from that we can extrapolate where we’re going, and from where I’m sitting it doesn’t look good for us common folk. Unless these corrupt and psychopathic people are stopped, a fat chicken might only be something we dream about.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.