American Einsatzgruppen

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Open Comments American Einsatzgruppen

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ogardener.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ogardener

I see the American Einsatzgruppen has been busy committing international war crimes in Afghanistan. When are we going to meaningfully prosecute American war criminals instead of whistle blowers like Bradley Manning?

Up is down, right is left, lies are truth.

ashvin
    Participant

It’s sick.

$500bn officially spent by the U.S. (probably more than double that unofficially), countless more by other countries and tens of thousands of lives lost in Afghanistan alone, the longest running war in our nation’s history.

I am by no means attempting to excuse/justify/rationalize the actions of individual soldiers when I say this, but – that is the essence of war. Always has been, always will be. It is distilled, indiscriminate death and destruction.

el gallinazo

Even if one is naive or deliberately ignorant (as the X files used to say, “The truth is out there), to believe the Official Conspiracy Theory, it still doesn’t add up to the war. When the US wanted OBL head (publicly anyway), the Taliban replied, well send us an official indictment with all the evidence for his involvement and a request for extradition. The US refused. Chose instead to start a proxy (insurgent) war and aerial bombardment (which has become the official MO since then) and then to invade. Once again the question of the decade is:

Cui bono?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.