Bibi

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn Old Man Sitting 1631     Benjamin -Bibi- Netanyahu has always been a warmonger. He thinks he, and his people, are superio
    [See the full post at: Bibi]

morongobill
    Participant

I believe Bobby’s world view can change. He has shown that he does learn along the way of life.

SeaBirds
    Participant

Thanks Raúl for those concise insights, you hit the bullseye again.
    But is there an invisible hand that may be guiding that of Netanyahu? Who has gained the most from instability and rancour in the Middle East? Oil is still there beneath the sands.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

If there is to be peace in the Middle East, it will come from them. [Putin and Xi]
    —————————-

Not Putin, … not from Russia! But what do I know? The Moscow Times:

Makeshift memorials have sprung up near synagogues and Israeli diplomatic missions across Russia in the days since Hamas militants launched a surprise offensive on Israel.

These spontaneous acts of sympathy by ordinary Russians contrasted with a lukewarm response from the Kremlin toward the attack that has resulted in the deaths of more than 1,300 people in Israel — including at least four Russian citizens — and over 1,500 in Gaza.

Regional analysts and experts told The Moscow Times that while Moscow’s response to the Oct. 7 attack might be in line with its long-standing policy of maintaining friendly ties with all political actors in the Middle East, Israel views Russia’s attempt at neutrality as a firm expression of both a pro-Palestinian and pro-Hamas position. […]

Kremlin’s Passive Stance On Israel-Hamas War Risks Damaging Its Relationship With Israel

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/10/13/kremlins-passive-stance-on-israel-hamas-war-risks-damaging-its-relationship-with-israel-a82749

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for this, Ilargi.
    Good work.
    Right on, Brother.
    I’d happily vote for Dennis Kucinich again. Dennis bailed on Bobby for righteousness sake.

Can a US politician ever …

1, Oppose the MIC
    2. Not regard Israel as a 1st level ally/little brother in need of unconditional support

and expect to get votes and financing ?

Just asking.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I second SeaBirds & Dr. John; excellent essay Ilargi and spot on…
    Israel is presently a rogue state that needs to be put on a leash…

citizenx
    Participant

He is not unique in this. The entire US political system suffers from the same “affliction”.

It’s not just Pelosi and Biden, Donald Trump doesn’t get it either. Bobby Kennedy also has a blind spot on Israel. They are all blind.

Thank you for your energy and writings. Americans are pretty much ALL blind now as well.
    I wrote this earlier today, then figured I’d just scrap it for my own processing. After reading your words I’ll just put it out here to the wind-

When the Regime (‘govt’) decides what CANNOT be peacefully protested by the people- When the Regime decides what is ‘true’ and what the people are allowed to believe, think and say- If the people are then silenced, fired, arrested, jailed, tortured, murdered for not following the Regimes orders and mandates-

Then the Regime must be thrown out by the people. The people then decide what ‘thrown out’ means- Thrown out of office, into exile, or in a ditch- that is the right and will of the people.

The US, Cdn, Fr, Aus, Nz, Uk, Grmn, Israeli, Ukr Regimes (plus many others) are all on the line- for their crimes and abuses against their own citizens and other peoples.

The power is in your own heart, mind and hands- not theirs. Waiting for the Regime(s) to lead us into total destruction is neither reasonable or wise. It is collective insanity in which we are all on the Abyss.

US Regimes-

4D/ 4R/ 8D/ 8R/ 8D/ 12R years

Biden* 4d
    Trump 4r
    Obama- Biden*- Clinton* 8d
    Bush* 8r
    Clinton* 8d
    Bush* 4r
    Reagan- Bush* 8r

* SEE ANY PATTERNS ?
    10 of 11 cycles results in a Biden, Clinton or Bush in office. 20D to 24R.

Please show me how this has resulted in ANY better standards of life anywhere?
    Can anyone provide one single example, in the last 11 cycles alone- 43 years and counting- of how things have stabilized or improved?

The 12th ‘Election’ cycle will be better? Bull fucking shit.

Either admit that Americans no longer have the creative will to adapt and improve collectively- acknowledging that you are now allowing yourself and your life to be led by the nose with a baton up your ass. Or begin shifting mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically to rising up individually and eventually collectively.

Look at the path of the last 11 cycles, where we are, and where this is going.
    It is not complicated.

Remember? The Choice is yours ?

….

I believe…

I don’t want to ‘believe’ anything any longer. I want truth and to know truth- that is all I give a flying fuck about these days.

In the year 2525, if man is still alive
    If woman can survive, they may find
    In the year 3535
    Ain’t gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
    Everything you think, do and say
    Is in the pill you took today

Now it’s been ten thousand years
    Man has cried a billion tears
    For what, he never knew, now man’s reign is through
    But through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight
    So very far away, maybe it’s only yesterday

In the year 2525, if man is still alive
    If woman can survive, they may find
    In the year 3535
    Ain’t gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
    Everything you think, do and say
    Is in the pill you took today

In the year 4545
    You ain’t gonna need your teeth, won’t need your eyes
    You won’t find a thing to chew
    Nobody’s gonna look at you

In the year 5555
    Your arms hangin’ limp at your sides
    Your legs got nothin’ to do
    Some machine’s doin’ that for you

In the year 6565
    You won’t need no husband, won’t need no wife
    You’ll pick your son, pick your daughter too
    From the bottom of a long glass tube

In the year 7510
    If God’s a coming, He oughta make it by then
    Maybe He’ll look around Himself and say
    Guess it’s time for the judgment day

In the year 8510
    God is gonna shake His mighty head
    He’ll either say I’m pleased where man has been
    Or tear it down, and start again

In the year 9595
    I’m kinda wonderin’ if man is gonna be alive
    He’s taken everything this old earth can give
    And he ain’t put back nothing

Now it’s been ten thousand years
    Man has cried a billion tears
    For what, he never knew, now man’s reign is through
    But through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight
    So very far away, maybe it’s only yesterday

VietnamVet
    Participant

When the Oligarchs in the Reagan/Thatcher counter-revolt took away government by and for the people in the West and made the over-class global rulers, they naturally gave power to the ethnic right-wing politicians. Empires survive by putting minorities into power. The Neo-overseers are dependent on the Empire to stay alive and to get a cut of the money. The decline of the working Western middle class due to exploitation is causing the unrest in Europe and North America. Without a new Western Restoration of morals, law, and good government, the decline and fall of the Empire is certain. NATO/Russia in Ukraine and Israel/Hamas Gaza in the Middle East are two fronts already open in WWIII.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.