Debt Rattle April 19 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 19 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Welcome Back, TT4TW!
    I presume that you are not Max Azzarello.

zerosum
    Participant

Did you know!!!!

Labor and the Bibi-Modi “Bromance”

Labor and the Bibi-Modi “Bromance”
    The Israel-India worker deal resembles British indenture.
    by Michelle Buckley and Paula Chakravartty
    April 11, 2024

But in the wake of the Hamas attacks, Israel terminated the work permits—more than two hundred thousand in all—granted by Israel to Palestinian workers from the Occupied Palestinian Territories including Gaza. To fill the gap, thousands of Indian workers will soon arrive in Israel; the first planeload of workers has already landed. In the coming month, tens of thousands more men, hailing from some of India’s poorest states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, are expected to join them…..”

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

DUH’merica the Beautiful

Caption this picture featuring Max Azzarello, the man who set himself on fire, and Bill Clinton.

Oroboros
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

Bibi-Modi “Bromance

So Jewish bribery is now called remonce? Nothing changes.

aspnaz
    Participant

Will Smith tried to warn us in I, Robot

Will Smith is a turd, a soggy turd, I would call him diahorea and wash him off my deck. Who is this dick? I only know him because he was in that girl fight at the oscars with that presenter guy. Anyway, today somebody asked me something about someone called Kim Cardasian. I told him I didn;t know who he was talkign about, but apartently there was some relation to a lawyer who was in some famous case like in the 1970s. But, apparently she sucked cock online, which made her an internet star. He told me that she was married to Kanye West (someone I have heard of before, from the Nike corporate statements) so I asked him if she was pretty; his response was that she had been on reality TV and had a big ass. He showed me a picture of her ass which looked like millions of asses I have seen walking the street, so I asked him what she does; she does nothing.

The USA is fucked, the people are fucked, which has opened a window for the greedy Jews to rape you. Shame you don’t value your selves any more; your idols are idiots, they are excrement, but you still worship them. China is a safe haven.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Welcome Back, TT4TW!
    I presume that you are not Max Azzarello.

Well, thank you. I usually annoy the heck out of people with The Ugly Truth enough that I’m rarely welcomed anywhere, so your kind greeting stands out like a sore thumb, but in a good way! lol

Never heard of that Max character. Should I be scared to look him up? lol

BTW, the stock market price action is 100% insider controlled. They use an algorithm to drive price and it is obvious one you know what to look for. The goal of the algorithm is to put traders on both sides of the market under water and fearful before a big move in their direction.

If a trader sell low or buys high, the Money Power Mega-Corps reap the profits! For those who spin the Money Power mind control of free markets driven basically randomly by supply and demand, I ask you to use all the intelligence you can gather to put more people underwater before big moves, all while preventing sidelined participants from jumping in just in time, than the Money Power Algo does.

You can’t. If it were random or happenstance, it would be trivial to do.

This is actually good news for people who can discern the algorithmic manipulation signatures because they are consistently tradable.

The winner of this year’s Robbin’s Cup trading tournament in Forex will be Michael Huddleston — and it will be a new world record… $10k into over $1.2 million in about 9-10 months of trading. His equity curve will be like nothing anyone else has experiences… a very smooth line from $10k to over $1.2 million with no over-leveraging or gambling.

His student is winning the Forex division with a 700% return so far this year…

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>The USA is fucked, the people are fucked, which has opened a window for the greedy Jews to rape you. Shame you don’t value your selves any more; your idols are idiots, they are excrement, but you still worship them. China is a safe haven.<<

The problem is pathological money seeking. Period. All humanity is screwed once your mind opens to the Money Power and their publicly stated agenda.

Money Power > anything that requires its financing!

“The borrower is servant to the lender.”

Moses knew more about money than modern era monetary neanderthals — he said to never lend money at interest… yet the Money Power monetary system imposed upon the monetary illiterate requires that money be lent into existence in 2024… how many years after Moses? lol

There is an argument to be made that Pharaoh used debt to turn a strong contingent of Jacob’s ancestors into slaves without their even knowing what happened to them! Moses knew — which is why he told these slaves with no access to credit in their entire lives to not lend money at interest!

The Royals and Rothschilds learned this lesson well.

BTW, I don’t believe for a second that King Charles and Kate have cancer. They financed the carcinogenic vaccines based on lies they financed as well.

The fact that they are now claiming cancer has me concerned… they must know the cancer induced by their toxic jabs is about to go exponential, and they are pretending they were hit with the effects so the Plebians won’t think they were behind it all from the gitty-up!

Two Royals, including a 40-year old, get cancer, and seem to be just fine with it, in a year’s time?

When was the last time you heard of any Royal Family member dying of cancer? I have never heard of it before. It has never been a media promoted narrative to my knowledge.

But now it is promoted like a marketing campaign… don’t look at us… da cancer got us, too!

I’m looking right at you, Money Power Sith Lords!

BTW, yesterday I heard of two deaths from cancer — one a family friend who went from no problem, to cancer w/ 8 months to live, to dead in 3 months. He was is in his late 50s and was the type to ride his bike to work. His wife is a nurse.

The other was an uncle of a friend in his 70’s who had cancer for a decade… but its damaging effects accelerated and took him out, too. News on the same day.

Just like I know putting aluminum in vaccine placebos reveals they know the aluminum is the damaging agent in the vaccines and they do it on purpose, I believe the actions of Royals acting like they have cancer is a tell of malevolence.

Get your anti-inflammatory nutrition down ASAP. Stop eating rusty iron filings — Iron Behaving Badly by Sir Douglas Kell, PhD is a free start. Iron: The Most Toxic Metal is a must read by Dr. Jym Moon, PhD if you still ingest rusty metallic iron filing mining waste dumped into the food supply to drive profits at the expense of humanity’s energetic systems. The industrial seed oils are toxic, too.

For the simple minded that think ‘iron can’t be bad because iron exists in beans and spinach,’ I would suggest that form matters. Just consider the people on the Titanic (damaged sister ship Olympic?) that sunk because H2O… the same H2O it sailed upon, but in a different form… if form can matter.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>I presume that you are not Max Azzarello.<<

I am the upgraded figurative version of the literal Max Azzarello.

I’m on fire with the truth of this Money Power woman ridden beast neo-Roman Empire system where the Money Power believe they were chosen by God to finance Biblical prophecy upon humanity.

The major curse of this prophecy is ‘fire.’ Most assume that this is Gehenna fire, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t. The evidence points to it being biological ‘fire,’ AKA oxidative stress, driven by the rusty iron filings and toxic seed oils that are pervasive in the food system. The latest CovFeFe Big Event only made the biological fire — oxidative stress — problem worse (Fe is the symbol for iron, and the worst CovFeFe outcomes had exploding serum ferritin, which only explodes when INTRAcellular ferritin dumps its iron INSIDE the cell before the ferritin is ejected into the serum).

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.