Debt Rattle April 26 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 26 2023

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

God is an creation of the human mind.

Any existing species knows how to survive until they perish.

People have created God to provide answers to questions that have no answer.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Covid was a global IQ test. As a species we failed. But it was also an education for some of us. We saw how our “leaders” want us to live. And we saw who among us were the collaborators.

Oroboros, you think you “know”, but you don’t.

We’re all “collaborators”, short of spiritual awakening, with most of “us” dying trapped in delusion, as a result of Collective EG0 Madness (Mass Formation Psychosis), but here and there, throughout history, some of us “collaborators” will humbly surrender our *will* (usually after senselessly idiotic episodes of self-induced anguish), once again, leading God’s people out of the darkness…

Tucker, is now, one of those:

Well, I mean, good is characterized by order, calmness, tranquility, peace, whatever you want to call it, lack of conflict, cleanliness. Cleanliness is next to godliness. It’s true. It is.

And evil is characterized by their opposites. Violence, hate, disorder, division, disorganization, and filth. So, if you are all in on the things that produce the latter basket of outcomes, what you’re really advocating for is evil. That’s just true.

I’m not calling for religious war. Far from it. I’m merely calling for an acknowledgement of what we’re watching…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

God is an creation of the human mind.

Michael,

I don’t believe you’re wrong; I know that you are 🙂

Perhaps you should consider the flower, or perhaps the nature of multi-dimensional infinity, before you assign your fate to the arduous *belief* that life originated out of nothing, means nothing, and proceeds nowhere…

Michael Reid
    Participant

Humans would be better served by a compendium of wholesome behavior than God.

compendium – a collection of concise but detailed information about a particular subject, especially in a book or other publication

wholesome – conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being; a decent, moral person, somebody who’s trustworthy

moral – concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character

Oroboros
    Participant

Dog is goD®

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Mikey,

The Sons of Liberty fought The American Revolution to establish a *very* simple tenent that includes *all* of what you espouse:

As long as the charter for the United States of America exists, Natural Law *could* be restored *quickly*, but it would require a Spiritual Awakening on par with the Miracle that was in effect from 1765-1781…

The battle is Spiritual; Until the *paradigm* changes, No-Thing will change…

Michael Reid
    Participant

Shit happens and God has nothing to do with it.

Consider people, fate, your choices and your destiny.

Oroboros
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Shit happens and God has nothing to do with it.

Consider people, fate, your choices and your destiny.

This is true.

The Great Spirit respects & honors the *freewill* of the individual & the collective…

This does not mean humans will *break* or ever even slightly *modify* The Loving, Healing, Creative Power of The Infinite (aka God’s Will), but what ultimately happens to Planet Earth is indeed, frighteningly, within the power *human* choice/will 😐

My prayer is that God’s children *choose* good, not evil, it would behoove TAE to change the dialogue in enlightenment with The Way, for the time is *very* short…

Farewell, for now…

Oroboros
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.