Debt Rattle April 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 3 2022

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    V. Arnold
    Participant

Formerly T-Bear

On the vast tracks of Nullarbor even an arbusto has stature.

Great opening sentence to a content filled paragraph…
    Hollowed out indeed!!!

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

Yes I have to water my flooded lead acid batteries with deionized water and I have a special filter to produce the deionized water. I do battery maintenance monthly or more frequently if deep charge cycles. Negligence can result in not enough water exposing some of the lead plates and cause sulfate and reduced battery life. However if the flooded batteries are properly watered they will last longer than all of the alternatives.

We have rain and snow coming tomorrow afternoon. I hope we get a better summer than last for growing. We are going to plant flax this year. The flax seed oil is linseed oil and this plant is useful for many things.

John Day
    Participant

Is it time for false flag attacks to justify escalation of US involvement in Ukraine, or is the video-selfie of torturing captured Russians to Death by a Ukrainian soldier in need of some bad press against the Russians? (Yes, there are further potential explanations.)
    In this video Ukrainian forces show videos of dead civilians by the roadside in a town of Bucha, which they just recaptured from Russian forces, civilians with white armbands, and say the Russians killed them. The Ukrainian soldiers asserting this war crime wear blue arm bands, which signify support for Ukrainian armed forces. Guess what white arm bands mean.
    This is supposed to hit the Western news Monday April 4.

UPDATED: AFU Crimes In Bucha, Kiev Region. False Flag Propaganda Attack Against Russia Revealed (Photos, Video)

More in the morning

zerosum
    Participant

Did you look?????
    WARNING: The following contains disturbing images. You may want to turn off your TV
    ————–

New witness testimony about Mariupol maternity hospital ‘airstrike’ follows pattern of Ukrainian deceptions, media malpractice

massacre in the city of Bucha
    serious questions about whether at least some elements of the event were staged for propaganda purposes – and with the cooperation of the Associated Press.
    ————
    incident a false flag.

We know about these supposed mass graves thanks to Associated Press correspondent Evgeny Maloletka, who has published photos and authored articles detailing their construction. His content has been widely repurposed by other Western outlets, the grim images traveling far and wide.

————–
    Are you ready ….. More sanctions ….. for everyone to bear

Only part of this is due to Ukraine.

• German Retailers To Increase Food Prices By 20-50% On Monday (ZH)
    ———-
    the Americans want the war to go on indefinitely
    ———–
    “They’re dead-broke and need to find a way not to pay.”
    ——-
    I can tell ….. You looked ….. You have been changed by the experience

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.