Debt Rattle April 7 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 7 2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NPC Shad fishing on the Potomac 1920 • Oil Slump Pushes S&P Toward First Profit Decline Since 2009 (Bloomberg) • How America Became an Oligarchy (Elle
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 7 2015]

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

I’m amazed. Newsweek reports U.S. exposed 200,000 soldiers to nerve agents during the Gulf War, then covered it up and abandoned them for 20 years:
    https://www.newsweek.com/how-us-nerve-gassed-its-own-troops-then-covered-it-317250
    The usual suspects, the usual coverups, the usual play-along by the usual men. But admitted! In public!

And the drought map above? Are you high? This map claims to be from March 24, 2015. AND IT CLAIMS NY, PA, AND VT ARE IN DROUGHT!!! Are you kidding me??? Buffalo to Boston just had an epic winter with medium-high levels of 100″ of snow! There hasn’t been this much winter in 60 years. Even the previous summer wasn’t that bad. Central PA was not that different. I’m not an expert on Minnesota and Wisconsin, but my understanding was that they had a substantial winter filled with snow. And they’re in serious drought? Did anyone ask them or go up there with, I dunno, a ruler, and measure water levels?

I don’t know where to get real climate data from, but it for sure isn’t U.S. Government websites. Apparently their data is now on par with the BLS where unemployment is 5% with 100M people (1/3) not in the workforce. A drought? Jeesh! We’re swimming here!

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Dr. Diablo

I can barely muster enough give-a-shit to even comment anymore.
    As things go, the gassing of American (U.S.) troops is old, but not well reported news.
    I no longer bother with U.S./western MSM, unless looking for classic examples of bullshit reportage.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

@ Arnold:

Agree. Just thought it should be noted.

sensato
    Participant

IT CLAIMS parts of NY, PA, AND VT ARE abnormally dry.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Dr. Diablo

Yes, it should be noted and thank you.
    I didn’t mean to be critical; my comment was more about MSM of the western world.
    cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.