Debt Rattle Aug 28 2014: EU Gas Supply Is In Real And Imminent Danger

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Aug 28 2014: EU Gas Supply Is In Real And Imminent Danger

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

NPC Robey Motor Co., 1429 L Street, Washington, DC 1926 More accusations fly across the media, like so many flocks of Canada geese, of direct Russian
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Aug 28 2014: EU Gas Supply Is In Real And Imminent Danger]

John Day
    Participant

NATO posts pictures of Russian self-propelled artillery in Donetsk/Luhansk, claiming it proves that Russian soldiers are in (the artist previously known as) Ukraine.
    Russia says that no Russian troops are there.
    The self-propelled artillery is being used by the Donetsk Army to shell the attacking Ukrainian army.
    Those are the same self-propelled guns that the Ukrainian army uses. They all came from Russia at some time.
    Maybe some did come recently. I sure don’t know, but it wouldn’t be surprising.
    It’s not “invasion”, is it?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-28/nato-releases-satellite-imagery-proof-russia-has-invaded-ukraine

p01
    Participant

Many crickets heard on TAE lately (except for the lock&load noise of not being able to understand math, and moralizing the issues, as expected from the elite demographics). BTW, did the ZH article sellout help at all with the stats? It certainly does not look like it did.
    Maybe it is not a good idea to censor deeply controversial comments after all…Questioning everything is really what gives the answer to the root of problem.
    Oh, well, as they say, nothing new under the sun…seen this before…here it comes again…best of luck y’all!

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Odds and ends:

— For anybody wanting to buy a boat and “go Orlov,” this might be useful:

Coast Guard Boardings and Your Fourth Amendment Rights, Part 1

— I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating. The weather is being manipulated, and chemtrails are a chief component of that manipulation. How can anybody, and I do mean anybody, regard any temperature data from the last decade or more to be a valid indicator of the effects of CO2? If man is directly and intentionally affecting the climate with chemtrails, how can you dice out the effects of carbon dioxide on temperature? The whole global warming controversy stops suddenly in its tracks when people finally grow a brain and look up (at the sky).

https://beforeitsnews.com/chemtrails/2014/08/they-are-killing-us-with-chemtrails-in-switzerland-2449244.html

— I’ve read that some people regard “denier” to be synonymous with “terrorist.” Which is obviously ridiculous because the deniers are the ones telling you to stop being frightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lJQkYJ12JI

V. Arnold
    Participant

Small nit to pick; it was an American in the beheading video. Not that it matters really.
    Cheers.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The only positive thing to come out of the MH-17 war crime (it can hardly be deemed an accident) is this, IMO; it exposed the MSM and western governments for the liars and propagandists they are. This story was so colossally blundered they were fully exposed for all who would see.
    One to whom facts matter should believe no media; printed, televised, broadcast, or inter-netted, unless and until one can chase down good information.
    Experience is the best teacher about doing the verification (for those who would learn).
    There are trusted communicators out there; find and value them and verify, verify, verify…

Apparently the U.S. is pushing for more sanctions against Russia. If I remember correctly, sanctions and embargoes against Japan in the 30’s backed them into a corner and incited their action at Pearl Harbor thus beginning the Pacific theater of WWII.
    Nuclear winter will certainly abate global warming, but not do much for us…
    Intelligence in action seems MIA in the U.S. government.

The perpetrator was supposedly British.

Dio,

Using Before Its News as a source? Wow. Next up is the National Enquirer?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ugh, yes the perp was a Brit, allegedly, sorry bout that…

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Ilargi, even National Enquirer gets it right once in a while. I’ve found that blind trust in any source of information is naive, so the search for truth is a bit like prospecting for gold. Gold is located in the places you find it. This might have been a more convincing link than the one I provided:
    https://vimeo.com/groups/193158/videos/67207619

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.