Debt Rattle August 11 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 11 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jackson Pollock Reflection of the Big Dipper 1947   • It’s Hard to Price an ‘Extinction Event’ Like a North Korea War (BBG) • In Debt We Trust fo
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 11 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

One of the things I love about where I live are the outdoor markets; fresh vegetables, sausages, spices, and chili peppers galore. It’s one of the only shopping chores I enjoy (not a shopper).
    Delivery of groceries is out of the question; no wonder it fails. I want to choose my food ingredients myself.
    Black Swans in pairs; good one.

The futurists and dreamers sure got the 21st century wrong. George Orwell is the only one who got it right.
    Frederick Douglass was another;
    Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.
    Frederick Douglass

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Congratulations Greece, you’re the country with the most slavery!

Greece among the countries with the most slave labor within the EU

Congratulations Europe, you’re the guys who made it all happen! Can I get a round of applause for a job well done, mates? #yourvaluesareshowing

v.arnold.

The ‘swan keeper’ says it doesn’t matter if the other black swan is male or female. that got me thinking: how many species are there for which that would be true?

I guess we all know the stories about the gay penguins etc., but still. In the end life is all about hormones. You don’t mate, you’re dead. Which brings up even more thoughts about black swans and economics, or even life in general. Unexpected, or rather unexpectable, events not only come in pairs, they need to mate. Hmmm…

Michael Lebowitz‏ @michaellebowitz 37s38 seconds ago

Markets should get interesting at 3:30 when everyone decides how much risk they want to leave on the table for the weekend

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer

When I lived in the boonies in Oregon; we had geese (great watch “dogs”).
    At one point we had a pair; one was female, she laid eggs. We were pretty sure the other was female as well; they were a pair; sat and guarded the nest together. The eggs never hatched, so no male to fertilize.
    I think this is way more common than folks realize, in the nature of things.
    Too bad western humans have so much trouble with this.
    I say western because here in Asia, they are very tolerant of gay women, men, and trans; no problem at all, mostly.
    Ah life; so much more than most of us can grasp; a mystery until death do us part…maybe…

zerosum
    Participant

What is the name of “The War” that is killing 100 Amaricans per day?
    It will get worse as the .01% find ways to make a fortune/killing from the deaths of those non-productive people.

We are talking about using painkillers to kill pain.

Wait for the peak of users that is coming.
    More and more people will be looking for a painless path to heaven.
    Senior are in pain from their bodies breaking apart.
    Snowflakes are in mental pain for failing to achieve their American dreams.
    Borrowers are being harassed to depression by the loan collectors.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.