Debt Rattle August 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 23 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Germ
    Participant

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/aug/23/uk-covid-deaths-hit-100-a-day-with-fears-of-rise-when-schools-return

Look at the graph – deaths are higher today with a vaxxed population than a year ago without a vaxxed population.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

zerosum:

There is little media coverage of the obvious disconnect in the handling of this shooting and other uses of force against protesters in recent riots. Even law professors are largely silent on the implications of a finding that the shooting of an unarmed protester is justified. Babbitt seems to be treated as “fair game” because she was part of the January 6th riot.

There is also the general lack of interest in the media and in academia on the implications of these decisions to clear the unnamed officer.

Some of us saw this coming decades ago, when we tried to inform the sheeple that AMERICAN natural rights, + the Democractic Republic created by the Revolution/Declaration of Independence/USCON to protect those rights, had been supplanted by the .MIL/Banking Empire in 1933.

Hardly a soul could give a $hit, because they were living like kings, besides they had better things to do, like get in the cues @ Wally World for gubermint cheese & watch Monday night football…

In fact, most were clearly happy to be subjects of the empire of, anticipating their cut of the raping, pillaging & plunder profits.

I remember a 2008 discussion with journalists in the press room of one of the empire’s most important kangaroo courts, concerning the current financial reset, where a Bloomberg reporter boldly proclaimed what was needed was another world war ~ No one said a word to correct him, it was quite apparent that the word monkeys believed such a horrific event was survivable/winnable, perhaps envisioning that their ration of bananas would be increased if not secured by the murder of deplorables…

Fast forward to present, today was a scarlet day for the United Strangers of America Inc., Zyklon V was approved for profit, be sure to add Pfizer/Moderna to your eFade stonk porta-a-potty-Os!

Via con dios

Germ
    Participant

Boosters!!

“In June, just seven people with COVID died in Israel. So far in August, more than 350 people have died.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/nearly-200-covid-deaths-reported-in-past-week-but-booster-data-raises-hopes/

Doc Robinson
    Participant

ctbarnum ” This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA”

That refers to what they are calling the “Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine” which is the Pfizer product and it still technically only has an EUA, not full approval (although the FDA says the Pfizer shots can be used in place of the identical, but now fully-approved product called Comirnaty from the German company BioNTech.)

The full approval is only for ages 16 and up, while the EUA is for ages 12 and up. Perhaps the safety data isn’t good enough to actually approve it for children under 16 and for boosters, so they are keeping the EUA so they have a legal means to give the shots to children and roll out the boosters?.

How do they get away with keeping the EUA when there is now an approved vaccine, when one of the conditions of an EUA is that “there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative”?

Their justification for the continued EUA is because they say there aren’t enough available doses of the approved vaccine for everyone, so there isn’t an available alternative.

And with an EUA, they can keep vaccinating the children under 16 and roll out the booster shots, even if there isn’t enough safety data for full approval of these uses.

C. There is no adequate, approved, and available [see Note 9] alternative to the emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

[Note 9:] Although COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is approved to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years
    of age and older, there is not sufficient approved vaccine available for distribution to this population in its entirety at
    the time of reissuance of this EUA
    . Additionally, there are no products that are approved to prevent COVID-19 in
    individuals age 12 through 15, or that are approved to provide an additional dose to the immunocompromised
    population described in this EUA.

Page 5
    https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

Bill7
    Participant

The man who owns the liguor store around the corner told me a few minutes ago
    that I should have the “booster shot”. When I said I hadn’t had a first one his eyes
    about popped out of his head.. he’s a good man, which makes this all the more
    “concerning”. Another 86ing looming for this prole..

[email protected] , for anyone wishing to be in touch.

B7

John Day
    Participant

@Mr. House: Never another jab for you. Sorry you can’t smell beer.
    🙁

@Bill7
    : Thanks for the kind comments on the unusually flattering picture of me in your Mom’s 1970s garden patch.
    @Doc. Robinson: Thanks for doing a good job of unpacking that BMJ article.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Doc Robinson

That explains it nicely. Thanks. Good job. I admit I skimmed a bunch of it.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Polder Dweller

I just managed to watch the first few minutes and am replying to say It looks very important to explore. In the brief exposure so far COVID is the cover they use to implement the new financial system

Documentary

Mr. House
    Participant

@johnday

I didn’t get jabbed my good man, and never will. As i stated before, this is the hill i die on. Or as popeye said, i’ve taken all i can and i can’ts take no more. I only got the antibody test today, i had covid the natural way (if you can call it that) not the MRNA way.

Bill7
    Participant

Who benefits from the internet ?

//

My notion is to ride over Pine Mountain and the lovely-to-me Cuyama Valley
    to some end, though I’m not in the same shape as at nineteen. What a great way to go-

Mr. House
    Participant

But you guys should read this print out they gave me. They don’t know if antibodies provide immunity or for how long and also you will show antibodies if you’ve been jabbed. Basically a bunch of nonsense double speak.

Bill7
    Participant

bike riders, unite!

Bill7
    Participant

Stay Safe, my Huddled Masses!

[joke]

Bill7
    Participant

Day: you seem real, and real is good. Thanks for what you do.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

In Australia TPTB are getting desperate, especially the governments of NSW, Vic and the ACT. All state governments here are firmly convinced that the only way out of this situation is by mass vaccination. They also think that a return to zero covid is possible, and are enforcing draconian measures to get there. A lot of the ugliness the world is seeing now is a product of those. I loath what is happening but am powerless of course to do anything about it.

The NSW Treasurer has been expressing concern about the serious economic effects, and he is right to do so. They are serious! Hence the vaccine panic.

The Prime Minister has been copping a lot of flak for saying that Covid won’t go away and that we must learn to live with it.

The Chief Minister of the ACT in a press conference yesterday again urged all Canberrans to get vaccinated, and that “it’s a race against time.”

The Conversation (Aust. edition) told us this morning that cases are surging in Israel, the main reason being that:

78% of Israel’s 12 and over population is only around 60% of the total population. And 60% vaccination coverage is simply not high enough to achieve herd immunity with the more infectious Delta variant.

She says the country’s experience, along with that of certain undervaccinated parts of the US and UK, provides a glimpse of what might happen in Sydney if the NSW government lifts restrictions before the population is adequately vaccinated.

It’s important to note vaccines remain highly protective against severe outcomes. The rate of serious cases in Israel is nine times higher for unvaccinated over-60s than vaccinated over-60s.

To open safely, it’s about reaching high enough vaccine coverage plus focusing on other measures such as adequate ventilation, masks, third booster doses for health workers, and vaccinating children.

Nothing there about leakage or waning effectiveness or adverse effects or the efficacy of non-vaccine treatments. Nope; while adverse effects exist, in proportion to the number of vaccinations they are small to the point of irrelevance. So we are all urged to stop worrying and love the vaccines. Everything will be all right.

And that pretty well IS the official view here, among medicos, academics and hence politicians, the media, and hence the general public. I know a number of dear people who have been jabbed, and I do hope that in fact the vaccines prove safe for them.

Bill7
    Participant

it’s not about Da Kovid, or Vacksines, or pratecktive Measures

seek a simpler ecksplanashun

apposite:

Masked and Anonymous (200?)
    Brazil (198?)
    Blade Runner (198?)

long-planned / don’t play stupid

John Day
    Participant

@Mr. House, Sorry brother, I thought you had the jab and the bug.
    My bad.
    You are done, and I AM sorry about not catching the waft of hops…

John Day
    Participant

@Bill7: Aw, shucks.
    also: “Dyslexics of the world Untie!”

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@Dr. D

Where did you get that splendid graphic of how well lockdowns are working in Australia? And did it come with the dates of lockdown already drawn on it, or did someone else do that?

The image is clickable and can be enlarged, but I still can’t read the fine print. It comes from Zerohedge but that doesn’t lead me anywhere.

I could use it elsewhere.

Mr. House
    Participant

Forget the waft of hops, i only care about the waft of freedom. I can still smell it 😉

Bill7
    Participant

I still think Roger Miller got it mostly right, thought that might be merely my Okie upbringing.
    My father was USMC too, but we were enlisted- born and grew up at Camp Pendleton.

Gonna do that bike-ride I think. Hell on wheels, but dunnit before..

russellnblbs
    Participant

@ezlxa no mention of neighbouring Palestine either, with a much lower Vaxx rate and a much lower Covid rate. What’s hilarious is their own policies don’t match the spin. Double jabbed people have to go into 14 day isolation if they have been in close contact with a case, and it is these people who are really starting to question the narrative, and get angry about it. It’s all just marketing really, with the unfortunate add on that the product they are selling is very dangerous.

It seems to me that One Nation or Katter/PUP could really fly in off the top ropes at the end of the year and place themselves in a 2016 Trump position. A reactionary wave is brewing and it will be interesting to see where it takes us.

Bill7
    Participant

Are some persons still thinking that “elections” are somehow determinate?

quaint

“hey , new guy..” / what’s not -IA

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ ezlxa1949

Here’s a link for that graph of Australia lockdowns, big enough to read the fine print.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9Q7zP6WQAYRniq?format=jpg&name=large

Bill7
    Participant

that afternoon feller over at NC has lots of charts and graphs, too.

where do themthere numbers come frum

those darned kids
    Participant

mr. house: my wife went through 6 weeks of covid misery last march/april. i previously mentioned i gave her essential oils to sniff to keep her olfactory sense active. when i mentioned your troubles, she reminded me that the first smells to come back were alcohol and cinnamon. she also said that the sense of smell took a while to come back, and when it did, some smells were unbearable.

may i humbly suggest trying alcohol, ammonia, vinegar, and sundry other “hard” smells that perhaps key into deeper parts of the brain?

also, why not give “juicy fruit” a try? stranger things…

TDub
    Participant

Perhaps the comparison has already been made but the thought came to me now as a favorite movie of mine is Kubrik’s Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Its almost comical, if it wasn’t so serious (as Kubrick intends), that the movie paints our picture.
    Dr Fuaci or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Jab. Final scene is our pal Raul riding a giant syringe, waving his cowboy hat…

Bill7
    Participant

.. so many smart-minded CIAExplainers..

confyoozing

yes, I will just git right on my bicycle..

#betterthan you

Bill7
    Participant

“Cominarty” = “we hate you, Proles!”- as if that wasn’t clear enough already. More explaining available
    for the for-now well-paid Explaining Class, though, so that’s cool.

What happens when that already-limp, useless class stops getting paid ?

funny ol’ world

it’s been well-planned, gents.

“ooh!!!, idiotic and incompetent!!”

Bill7
    Participant

*already-limp Explaining Class*

so many around

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@Doc Robinson

Thanks for the bigger image! I want to see some faces when I show them that. Could you please tell me where you found it? I need a primary source.

I ask for the source because only “official & trusted sources” will count in any debate. I don’t want to be laughed out of court, so to speak.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Sorry Doc, I mean where and HOW you found it. My search techniques seem to be inadequate.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ ezlxa1949

To find a source for that Australia graph, I right-clicked on the image in Dr. D’s comment, then copied the image address. Then I went to images.google.com and clicked on the camera icon to search by image. I used Control-V to paste the image address and clicked on “search by image”. Near the top of the results page, where it says “Find other sizes of this image”, I clicked on Large, then clicked on one of the images from the results, then right-clicked on it, and copied the image address, which I used in my reply.

The original source is in the fine print at the bottom of the image: data from Johns Hopkins, graph made by @ianmSC [Twitter].

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@Doc Robinson

Deficient, yep. Never thought too search by image. Thanks.,and good on @ianmSC.

“Bewdy!” (idiom)

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@russell

One Nation and/or Katter/PUP coming to power? Ghastly. <racking sob>

Too bad it’s too late to emigrate.
    Don’t know where I’d go, though.
    Too much fire, too many frying pans.

(Hmmm. Could I make a haiku out of that?)

Bill7
    Participant

“Comirnaty”, eh? I will pass on all that, and willl instead take a spin on my bike, in the wondrous Nature.

#unwoke #unvaxxed #un-technofeudalized

Bill7
    Participant

carefully fighting™ over pronouns, so as to avoid real issues..

I do believe I’ll get back on my bicycle..

₿oogaloo
    Participant

The man who owns the liguor store around the corner told me a few minutes ago that I should have the “booster shot”.

I suppose I would have said “Make it a tequila.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Boogaloo

The man who owns the liguor store around the corner told me a few minutes ago that I should have the “booster shot”.

I suppose I would have said “Make it a tequila.”

Wow…hilarious come back…
    +10

Dr. D
    Participant

You forgot “Children of Men”, 2006.

Oz chart: Pretty sure that substak link posted with it. You can Google Image, upload image, and often it can back-find the original, although “image” is pretty stupid and gets confused.

When the classes don’t get paid? Seems already happening, the uppers are throwing all obedient minons under the bus, later to the mob, or if they’re lucky, jail. See Gates, Cuomo, etc.

Cuomo going to jail is a given. But I don’t want Cuomo. I want his handlers. Next level up is the CIA/CCP(and unfortunately DNC) merger, and there are probably a set above them.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.