Debt Rattle December 20 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 20 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange Butter bean vines across the porch, Negro quarter, Memphis, Tennessee 1938   • “Let Them Impeach And Be Damned” (Turley) • House-S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 20 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dorothea Lange Butter bean vines across the porch, Negro quarter, Memphis, Tennessee 1938

Wow, now that’s quite a good photo, IMO. Dorothea at her best…

Julian Assange represents the world at its absolute, decadent, fascist, totalitarian, worst!
    Just how can one spin this as anything less?
    Just what does one do when faced with Dante’s 9th level of hell?
    Well, just wait; the answer will out soon; and you’ll love it or hate it; and enter hell yelling and screaming it wasn’t you…

Dr. D
    Participant

Dante?

“Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I’ve tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.” –Mr. Frost ironically

Hate is the real circle of hell. To quote another poet, What’s it good for? Nothin’

“Let Them Impeach and Be Damned” (Turley)”

Still don’t really understand this, nor the childish delight in it. Perhaps they think Trump’s ego is damaged or something? Rather hurt his policies than his ego, but in any case, it doesn’t hurt his ego at all, or perhaps history’s. They will account who his enemies were and what was right, as Mr. Jackson similarly did, and whose portrait is on his office wall. (For you many, many racists out there, it’s displayed across from MLK’s statute.) So okay, what did you win here? History will account you as they did Johnson’s impeachers, and for the same reasons. Am I missing something?

Like I said, he doesn’t seem to mind, nor would I. And as I’ve said for half a year(?) now, he WANTS and would DEMAND an impeachment, as apparently it’s the only way to get any d—-d evidence on state record, under oath. Not that briar patch. No. Stop. Help.

House-Senate Impeachment Impasse Would Mean Trump Wasn’t Impeached at All (ZH)

Well, he’s a Harvard Professor, but I’ll try not to hold that against him. Yes, but you can make a case either way, which makes it a simple delay tactic. The only thing that matters is what the Court says. Lawyers present and lose all the time, and not necessarily on the merits of the case.

US Freight Shipments Fall Below 2014 Level. Answers Emerge (WS)

Yay, sales are down for Christmas! Record economy! Make your gifts with your heart. Only then do they mean something. …Oh and might save you from debt collectors when the dollar collapses resets.

The covering will measure 65 meters high, 65 meters long and 50 meters wide.”

For that kind of money you could have installed a different power source, or done with less. As long as the costs are a “surprise” that “nobody could have foreseen”, like every Tesla, then their chargers, then their solar panels lighting on fire, it’s okay.

Self-determination in 2020. Scotland has to ask the country they want to separate from if that’s okay.

Pretty weird and unserious. Kind of like here when the Tea Party asks for a permit to support the 1st Amendment. Newsflash: the whole U.S. is a free-speech, free-assembly zone. But thanks for playing.

Boris Johnson’s Brexit Bill ‘Tears Up’ Protections for Child Refugees (Ind.)”

Pretty crazy and disingenuine on both sides. Because we know that the “children” we see in Europe are 30, own $1,000 smartphones, are migrant flows are sorely lacking in women and children; and while sounding good, this means if any relative of any kind can get across the border, every family member back in the home country is entitled to residency? So like buy one, get 25 free? These problems need to be solved, but they generally WERE solved, from around 1880 when we started having medical checks and ports of entry like Ellis Island, up until like last year when suddenly checking and permitting people was a vicious illegal genocide. How times change. Like the Supreme Court where a law is not a law and a tax is not a tax until it is. …Then next year it isn’t again.

the whistleblower is due in court”

They do mean Assange, right? Because he’s not a Whistleblower but a publisher. Maybe he should be since apparently whistleblowers have more rights than the Pope now, including complete, eternal anonymity.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh, and the Calvin and Hobbes; boy oh boy, can I relate to that.
    A big pile of dirt, a screen, and a shovel; my task; which I hated, at 7 or 8 years old…

zerosum
    Participant

WATCH what the enablers are doing to keep our their social/economic system going …. STOP worrying about the coming disaster.

“Japan’s public debt is more than double the size of its $5 trillion economy, by far the highest among advanced economies.”

Now you know …. Why god created 10 commandments lawyers as experts enablers to make all the decisions that we are too stupid to make.
    —–

VietnamVet
    Participant

Donald Trump’s Impeachment would be illuminating if the media and politicians made it about the truth but they can’t. We are forced to be Establishment Watchers checking to see who has been photoshopped out. Tulsi Gabbard is one. In reality, the conflict is between nationalists and globalist oligarchs. Impeachment is a play of shadow puppets on a white screen.

Government has been totally privatized. Much to his disbelief Donald Trump is starting to realize he controls nothing except what his fellow plutocrats want. But he gets his buzz from his rallies. Nancy Pelosi held fire on her intervention till the next decade. Sooner or later, the Establishment will become so divorced from reality that it doesn’t need the charade of democratic elections anymore and will let the performance play out until all the little people breathe wildfire smoke in homeless encampments on the highland; just staying alive.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.