Debt Rattle Feb 12 2014: Central Control vs Complex Systems

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Feb 12 2014: Central Control vs Complex Systems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Harris & Ewing “Shirley Temple told President Roosevelt about losing a tooth last night” June 24, 1938 When I look at this Bloomberg quote: The singli
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Feb 12 2014: Central Control vs Complex Systems]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“This is what happens at banks that were bailed out with your money. If you don’t like that, I suggest you say so.”

Say so to whom? To the same corporatist government that has granted these thieves immunity? Shall we demand more “regulation” until the entire conspiracy has consolidated into one giant sanctioned monopoly?

On Ron Paul, may I suggest study of the man, not of the opinions of his frightened political opposition. He has definitely shaken up the comfort level of the Red/Blue status quo.

QE to taper? Not on your life. Taper is talk. I’ll posit, QE is still flying full force under the radar. It had to be pulled from the front page lest questions arise relating to the reasons for it, if everything is supposed to be on the mend.

Hell, the upcoming Neo-New Deal will be a form of QE, stirred with redistribution and a thin veneer of austerity.

Plosser the devils advocate of the month? He probably hit it close.TheseApparatchiks will so overwhelm this deflation scare it will take well into the double digits to REALLY Taper down the line. Of course, it would be prudent to suspect the source of his delusion regarding 6.5% unemployment, maybe?

But, what’s in interest rates anyway, when Her Majesty Yellen believes savers are flexible and can simply re-enter the workforce to supplement their income. Maybe the 80 and 90 year olds could be invited to join the Federal Reserve Bank payroll and enjoy the good life that she is? If not, they can eat cake I suppose.

Elitists all.

Deleted my cooling/warming/cooling comment here. Too much like a religion now. And with the State getting involved, I can’t believe their stats. They are “goal seeking.”

I’ll rest assured, when this dirt ball has had enough of humans, nature will fix the problem. Most likely, Natural Selection will be more equitable than a political solution.

Again, nice composite, Ilargi!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.