Debt Rattle February 9 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 9 2016

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein Going to church to pray for rain., Grassy Butte, North Dakota Jul 1936 • ‘Panic Situation’ As Asia Stocks Tumble Amid Fears Of New Gl
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 9 2016]

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

“We can open the doors to Greece and Bulgaria anytime…”

Which says they they can, and have, had the doors “shut”. Like before last August. And therefore, the sudden influx is due to them specifically “opening” them, whether that means turning an eye, or cutting off food and rousting them out at gunpoint.

So much for “no one can stop them.” Turkey can, and says so, and admits they can. For a small sum of blackmail.

More interesting lately is the ominous locking of borders, not in Europe, but in Libya and the Syrian war zone. So now they want to lock the Syrian-Turkey border? Because no more oil trucks are coming through lately? But locking the borders is often a precursor to a serious war. As Turkey refuses to remove their invasion of Syria/Iraq, and the US moves 1600 men to Jordan and (illegally) takes over a N. Syrian airfield.

Let’s hope as John Kerry told the armed Syrian NGOs, he can’t help. “What do you want me to do? Go to war with Russia?” Never thought things could get so crazy that Kerry would become a voice of reason.

seychelles
    Participant

Erdogan and the EU’s two top officials, Jean-Claude Juncker and Donald Tusk

Three cannibals discussing what they’re going to have for breakfast.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>Erdogan and the EU’s two top officials, Jean-Claude Juncker and Donald Tusk
    Three cannibals discussing what they’re going to have for breakfast.<<

Three errand boys acting as intermediaries to deliver a special ordered breakfast to the Debt-Money Monopolists.

We have to stop looking at clerks as though they have the real power. They are the curtain. “Oz” is the real power… and you can’t talk about what is BEHIND THE CURTAIN if you obsess on the curtain itself. BTW, that’s why the Debt-Money Monopolists put up the political curtain in the first place – to confuse the masses! Let’s not help them with that objective.

“He thinks a lot… about words…” 4th grader comment about Socrates after reading a biography on him.

Nassim
    Participant
    seychelles
    Participant

“He thinks a lot… about words…” 4th grader comment about Socrates after reading a biography on him.

4th grader was also undoubtedly smart enough to figure out that a second-tier spade is still a spade, and should be accountable for his actions. BTW, who are the three top “Debt-Money Monopolists?” Please pull back the curtain for us…or maybe you just like cluttering blogs with word-game distortions yourself.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

seychelles, I don’t dispute that these henchmen have culpability for what they do, but I do dispute that they independently determine what they do.
    The Debt-Money Monopolists are responsible for 100s of millions of deaths and the human degradation of billions of people over the last 100 years, so they don’t advertise themselves by name. Would you? Can I name the three people who benefit the most from American Express profits? No. Does that mean those three people don’t exist? No. They absolutely exist.
    The Debt-Money Monopolists are the people who ultimately control the debt-based monetary system in which the world lives – except for those countries currently being bombed so that a debt-money central bank can be set up or are on a short list to be bombed so that a debt-money central bank can be set up. As an aside, how many countries has the West attacked that had a debt-money central bank flowing from the BIS? How many countries as the Western vassal governments attacked to set up a central bank? Not many people think along those straightforward lines.
    But, just because I don’t definitively know the answer to your question, I can offer some insight as to who is very powerful in this system, and perhaps even the members of the Big Three. The Rothschild banking family. The European Royalty. Usually the Rockefellers fit in here, too, but I have a suspicion that the Rockefellers are basically employees of the aforementioned groups. Delineating family lines becomes more difficult with intermarriage and the like. If you want to definitively know who works for the Debt-Money Monopoly, research the creation of the debt-money Federal Reserve System at Jekyll Island.
    This is a good place to start:

Raleigh
    Participant

Trivium – “… how many countries has the West attacked that had a debt-money central bank flowing from the BIS? How many countries as the Western vassal governments attacked to set up a central bank?”

Libya had a 100% state-owned central bank right up until Gadhafi was sent on permanent vacation. But then a funny thing happened:

“The rebels in Libya are in the middle of a life or death civil war and Moammar Gadhafi is still in power and yet somehow the Libyan rebels have had enough time to establish a new Central Bank of Libya and form a new national oil company. Perhaps when this conflict is over those rebels can become time management consultants. They sure do get a lot done. What a skilled bunch of rebels – they can fight a war during the day and draw up a new central bank and a new national oil company at night without any outside help whatsoever. If only the rest of us were so versatile! But isn’t forming a central bank something that could be done after the civil war is over? ….. Apparently someone felt that it was very important to get pesky matters such as control of the banks and control of the money supply out of the way even before a new government is formed.”

Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya

I rest your case.

seychelles
    Participant

So we should follow the money. Very good. Shadow banks, derivatives up the gazoo, non-marked to market assets, the lead curtain. Who reading this blog hasn’t read Griffin. Duh. Fact remains that putting the heads of national security spooks, MSM magnates, traitorous elected officials, “think tank” sinecurists, bought and paid for Supreme Court justices, lobbyist generals, international CEOs and central bankers on pikes would be a good beginning at killing the “Debt-Money Monopolists” by proxy. But then what would our Congressmen and Senators know what to do?

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

seychelles, why do you ask me a question and then mock the answer? Did you ask as some kind of test? If so, I’ll take it I passed based on your response.
    Cutting off tree branches that regrow (with debt-money financing, of course!) is to miss the point.
    To identify the ROOT CAUSE in public at every opportunity is the first step to eliminating it. Of course, the ROOT CAUSE, the Wizard of Oz, for example, designed the system such that the masses would focus on the curtain and not the ROOT CAUSE.
    My original criticism still stands – you are NOT focusing you energy on the ROOT CAUSE, you are focusing it on their “Revolving Door Rhetoricians,” which is exactly where the ROOT CAUSE would have everyone focus! That’s quite the psy-ops – to get people to fight for the psy-op that is destroying their society from their pocket book out.

Imagine the internet with everyone posting comments like mine – the Debt-Money Monopolists are exposed as the arch-criminals and their 5th grade math level fraud mechanism of money creation usury exposed in simple terms.*

Now imagine the internet full of people complaining about politicians. Oh, that’s right, we have that already – how’s THAT solution working out for you, seychelles? Not very well… you’ve thrown the Machiavellian Br’er Rabbit into the briar patch of his choosing.

Imagine people beginning to feel dumb in their peer group BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T UNDERSTAND THE FRAUD OF DEBT BASED MONEY! People would learn then. But that won’t happen because people REJECT the better way and simply do what everyone else is doing TO NO REAL EFFECT!

*If I create $20 from nothing and it to you $20 at 5% interest, in one year you owe me $21 (your bill will say $21 due) due to double-entry bookkeeping adjustments that add $1 interest LIABILITY to your balance sheet and $1 interest ASSET to my balance sheet.

To sum up, after one year, you have $20, you owe me $21, AND I CONTROL THE $1 YOU NEED TO PAY ME BACK… AND YOUR FUTURE IS THE COLLATERAL, WHICH I TAKE FROM YOU WHEN YOU CAN’T PAY ME BACK $1.00 (even if I choose to let you earn $0.99 and you use it to pay me back!).

Do you see the inherent fraud? How does anyone learn the inherent fraud of the monetary system when people complain about politicians… when the next batch will lie to the politically moronic population AND ENFORCE THE EXACT SAME SYSTEM OF GLOBAL FRAUD?

If you have a better way, do share it. I have other ideas to, and an educated and caring public is a cornerstone of any effort to overthrow these Debt-Money Tyrants.

Carrol Quigley discussed the purpose of the Debt-Money Monopolists politician psy-op in Tragedy and Hope…

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy” (Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966.)

Complain all you want about the revolving “rascals” who work for the wolf. My efforts are on the wolf, which has the blood of billions on their teeth.

seychelles
    Participant

TT4TW
    While I think that we have similar views about the mechanics of our current politico-economic world, my impression is that your thought system is much more utopian than mine. I have identified multiple identifiable empowered groups that are working in unison to more empower themselves and their puppet masters in the short and long term. They have utter disregard for most humans and other living entities on the planet. Far more groups than just the “revolving rascals”. You seem obsessed with the idea of getting to the “core” of the matter and wiping out the evil bastards with a single stroke. However, you cannot identify the DMMS except in the vaguest terms and so have no idea who you are going to take action against.
    I firmly believe that anything involving human beings, inherently highly defective creatures that we are, is always messy at best. At least I identify known bad actors whose inactivation would throw a monkey wrench into the Zio-globalist algorithm and perhaps make the “owners” a bit less racist, greedy and hubristic. This is in contrast to your assessment, which involves doing nothing oppositional as life marches inexorably to the cliff edge. The bad guys have so thoroughly infiltrated our political, judicial, military, financial, communications and educational systems that no piecemeal changes are going to turn the ship around. But the bad guys in the end will find that they have been committing slow-motion suicide, that the rope that they have been tugging on so tenaciously for so many centuries is connected to a noose around their necks. That hate and unfairness are not viable foundations for life. In the near term, the best we can do is to live as ethically and fairly as we can as individuals and to educate those who will listen as to the true nature of the situation. (Their increasing pain will focus their auditory mechanism; perhaps that threshold is getting nearer.) The single best weapon we have against the DMMs is mass refusal to pay debts, since our predictable debt-serfdom is their greatest source of power.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.